Photo

Duel Portal - Duel with your created cards [SUPPORT THREAD] [ONLINE]

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
3228 replies to this topic

seattleite

seattleite

Your friendly neighborhood assassin

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,693 posts
    Last Visit Apr 23 2019 10:51 PM
You're not too late, I'm glad you did though.

Duel Portal

FF Fan

FF Fan

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
    Last Visit Oct 06 2015 02:28 PM
Is there a way to insert pics of the cards? Also all the cards I uploaded mysteriously disappeared.
Visit my Final Fantasy Deck Collection and offer your critiques please.
Also join my custom Yugioh card game DN Custom Card Game

seattleite

seattleite

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,693 posts

Is there a way to insert pics of the cards?

There sure is. In the deck editor you will see an "Images" button - that is where you can upload and download images.

Duel Portal

FF Fan

FF Fan

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
Check my edited post.

Nu-Mou Knight

Nu-Mou Knight

Im in ur base, killing ur 7om B0mb4d1lz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts
    Last Visit Nov 03 2012 08:04 PM
I have a question regarding the uploader, and, coincidentally, the tournament. The uploader does not allow for Divine-Beast or DIVINE Attribs, and one of my monsters is both of those. Should I just give it the next most fitting type and attribute then?

Support the "New Created Card Game" by FF Fan! Simply follow the few opening directions, then post the YVD format of 20 cards of any topic or grouping you like here. Card testers and suggestions always welcome!

What the heck is your Avatar?

My Ratings Guide

Stuff for Bored People to Look at

seattleite

seattleite

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,693 posts

Is there a way to insert pics of the cards? Also all the cards I uploaded mysteriously disappeared.

I can still see them... More detail please?

I have a question regarding the uploader, and, coincidentally, the tournament. The uploader does not allow for Divine-Beast or DIVINE Attribs, and one of my monsters is both of those. Should I just give it the next most fitting type and attribute then?

You can upload them with any Type / Attribute, then tell me which ones. I can edit their Type and Attribute to DIVINE from there.

Duel Portal

FF Fan

FF Fan

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
When I do a search to edit existing cards and type up the name of one of my cards it doesn't show up and when I clicked on the button that tells me how many cards I submitted that day it says 0.

seattleite

seattleite

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,693 posts

When I do a search to edit existing cards and type up the name of one of my cards it doesn't show up and when I clicked on the button that tells me how many cards I submitted that day it says 0.

That button is not that reliable... sorry...

You submitted those Marital Arts masters correct? I see them here, so they are in the system. Did you go back to the Deck Editor before you tried to edit the existing cards? Even if you submitted the cards yourself it doesn't update those definitions for you, until you go back to the Deck Editor and it re-loads the card pool.

Also, the search IS case-sensitive. That could be another reason.

Duel Portal

Not-so-Radiant Arin

Not-so-Radiant Arin

Crystal Cluster

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,237 posts
    Last Visit Jul 23 2017 03:48 PM

Don't worry about the cards submitted. There originally was a limit on how many cards per day we could upload, but since that is no longer the case, you don't need to worry about that.

tumblr_mqall3i5of1sqx7ixo1_500.gif

CNo.101 S.H. Death Knight

Because I always come back from the grave…

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,263 posts
    Last Visit Sep 04 2018 01:18 PM

Don't worry about the cards submitted. There originally was a limit on how many cards per day we could upload, but since that is no longer the case, you don't need to worry about that.

yeah although we did get like over 3000 cards submitted in such a short time lol, I was like wtf but it may become the norm by then.
Posted Image

Haseo: "I'm... Right here!"

Ovan: "Kill me... Kill me again! Kill me With your Fully Grown Avatar! Your Grim Reaper!"

Bordueax: "You think you can get away with this alive?!", Haseo: "Yeah... I think I can."

Ovan:"I planted a little seed, all i have to do is wait and see how it will grow. It is only so tiny that i must give some water to grow."

mikel.

mikel.

"I have long since closed my eyes... My only goal is in the

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
    Last Visit
i gave up! >.<

tumblr_mgslm0vlZW1rzoc9no1_500.gif

"You have no right to talk about darkness, Y.C.M!"

Other

fdfd77c99027bcac105c3390a02a78d013198558

Made by:
Mikel.

FF Fan

FF Fan

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
Edit: nvm

Just still waiting for leo to upload his stuff so I can finish building my deck.

Nu-Mou Knight

Nu-Mou Knight

Im in ur base, killing ur 7om B0mb4d1lz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts
    Last Visit Nov 03 2012 08:04 PM

You can upload them with any Type / Attribute, then tell me which ones. I can edit their Type and Attribute to DIVINE from there.

"Longcat" is the card. Thanks for the help.

Support the "New Created Card Game" by FF Fan! Simply follow the few opening directions, then post the YVD format of 20 cards of any topic or grouping you like here. Card testers and suggestions always welcome!

What the heck is your Avatar?

My Ratings Guide

Stuff for Bored People to Look at

benguinboo

benguinboo

What Came First, the Apple or the Pie?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts
    Last Visit Sep 15 2017 11:32 AM
can I upload cards?

Username: Benguinboo
How I Rank!

If you hate synchros....

A different penguin avi every time I log on! Go here for yours!: http://tux.crystalxp.net/en.1.48.html

The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.

Insert_Name_Here

Insert_Name_Here

Trying to get a hold of old friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,367 posts
    Last Visit Sep 20 2016 04:49 PM
I would like to make cards under the name Insert Name Here if thats fine.

seattleite

seattleite

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,693 posts
I am working on an update for the Duel Portal. It will mean hamachi is not needed. It will be released as soon as I get some testing done.

So to those wanting to download hamachi - you don't need to. To those who already have it, well, better keep it until the new version is released.

Duel Portal

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,263 posts
Unless you releasing g this week, those who don't have hamachi still need it for now ofcs.
Posted Image

Ovan: "Kill me... Kill me again! Kill me With your Fully Grown Avatar! Your Grim Reaper!"

Bordueax: "You think you can get away with this alive?!", Haseo: "Yeah... I think I can."

Ovan:"I planted a little seed, all i have to do is wait and see how it will grow. It is only so tiny that i must give some water to grow."

seattleite

seattleite

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,693 posts
Looks like the update came sooner than expected.

This update requires the download of certain DLL files, which are included in the .zip file. They cannot be obtained by the "Check for Updates" button in Duel Portal - you need to download it from the front page again. Be sure to transfer Deck files, Image files, Promo files, etc. to your new folder.

This version will do away with hamachi - you do not need it anymore, and duels with hamachi are no longer supported. There's a chatroom in-game where you can meet other players online. The game will attempt to register a chat account, if it's your first time. Please be patient as this can take a while and you may have to try again later (If you're still having trouble, contact me)

Also keep in mind Tag Duels are included, but not fully tested. Be prepared for bugs reguarding Tag Duels. Everything else should work fine.

Duel Portal

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,263 posts

Looks like the update came sooner than expected.

This update requires the download of certain DLL files, which are included in the .zip file. They cannot be obtained by the "Check for Updates" button in Duel Portal - you need to download it from the front page again. Be sure to transfer Deck files, Image files, Promo files, etc. to your new folder.

This version will do away with hamachi - you do not need it anymore, and duels with hamachi are no longer supported. There's a chatroom in-game where you can meet other players online. The game will attempt to register a chat account, if it's your first time. Please be patient as this can take a while and you may have to try again later (If you're still having trouble, contact me)

Also keep in mind Tag Duels are included, but not fully tested. Be prepared for bugs reguarding Tag Duels. Everything else should work fine.

you need songs for this incoming message hurr durr

EDIT: I need to know what the certain DLL files you included
Posted Image

seattleite

seattleite

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,693 posts
They're inside the zip folder, jabber-net.dll and netlib.Dns.dll

Duel Portal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users