Duel Portal - Duel with your created cards [SUPPORT THREAD] [ONLINE]

seattleite

IEOnChrome.

But yeah, still waiting on the Unity version to be done; will be a lot easier to test out stuff as opposed to having to use my outdated YGOPro for that.

Wasn't there an update for YGOPro?   Oh, you can't use customs on the updated versions can you...

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't there an update for YGOPro?   Oh, you can't use customs on the updated versions can you...

For DevPro and official server battles, no. But against the AI and players you know the IP of, then yes. 

The problem that I have is that I have the Linux version of YGOPro (1.033.7V2 or something; yeah, that's the one from 2015-ish) and some of the functions do not work now with the new changes. I have 1.033.A on my netbook [which is a newer version of Linux], but that one got outdated by D (bar Cyverse stuff, it's about the same). 

That, and it's a pain in the ass to code cards to do exactly what you want them to do, even with copy/pasting from existing stuff. 

The silverlight version has been taken down for final preparations for the Unity version.

Soon, I would appreciate some volunteers to test the new version.

I would be down to test it out. Question, isn't it possible to publish a Unity game to the web browser? Is that possible for you or are you going to make it a standalone thing like ygopro is?

Thanks to everyone who wants to test! I'll send out a PM when it's ready.

will will be able to migrate your decks from the silverlight version to the unity version

Yes, your decks will still be there.

what about an Extra Monster Zone???

It's not in this version unfortunately, since I just heard about them like a few weeks ago. Later there will be an option for that format (in addition to the original format)

Archived