Duel Portal - Duel with your created cards [SUPPORT THREAD] [ONLINE]

seattleite

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No offense, but seeing as we can't even use images from things that aren't yugioh, I think I'll duel somewhere else. I know its not your fault though.

I think you misunderstand, you can only use images from things that aren't YGO. Using them from YGO isn't allowed, since they may shut it down for copyright reasons.

Speaking of which, what's everyone's opinion on possibly getting alternate art on the real cards, if it's allowed? And also if someone can actually find art/draw, neither of which I'm particularly good at.

That was discussed already in the private chat, and we can do that, as long as it isn't using the original art in any way.

It would be nice if we could still use the original artwork, but after the incident with Dueling Network and Nihon Ad Systems (or whomever is responsible, because Konami wasn't involved), we're not risking getting shut down. It sucks, yes, but there's nothing we can do about it. As I mentioned above, make sure you guys follow the rules and don't upload the original art. There have been some issues concerning that during beta testing.

Moreover, there are moderators for DP who can deal with problem users and other things like adding TCG/OCG cards. If there are any problem users, mention them and they will be dealt with. 

For some reason DP isn't working on Firefox.

At first I got something that has to do with the Javascript Console.

Now, I get the following error:

The browser could not allocate enough memory for the WebGL content. If you are the developer of this content, try allocating less memory to your WebGL build in the WebGL player settings.

It's working on Google Chrome, but I keep disconnecting/reconnecting from time to time, it could be just my internet connection fluctuating but am not sure!

For some reason DP isn't working on Firefox.

At first I got something that has to do with the Javascript Console.

Now, I get the following error:

It's working on Google Chrome, but I keep disconnecting/reconnecting from time to time, it could be just my internet connection fluctuating but am not sure!

Are any other tabs/windows open?

Okay, I tried DP with no other tabs/windows, on Firefox its the same error keeps popping up.

And now on Chrome and Microsoft Edge keeps disconnecting/reconnecting all the time.

I wasn't even able to log in, not sure what's the problem here!

Archived