Duel Portal - Duel with your created cards [SUPPORT THREAD] [ONLINE]

seattleite

I am willing to restore archived cards upon request, but if no one ever used those cards that were archived why would they care if they were gone?

IMO, seems if you know what cards you want back, that means you missed them / planned to use them, and I will restore them.

or it was been used before you updated the record tracker for cards :/

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

or it was been used before you updated the record tracker for cards :/

Kay, good point. I can post a list up sometime.

If you remember the cards well enough, I simply re-uploaded them without asking Sea.

or that.

hey guys, any servers that aren't full yet?

We aren't using hamachi anymore. With the new version (obtainable only on front page), there is no need for hamachi and only one big chatroom people can enter :)

yes, there's no limit on joining or anything :)

Now for some reason my hosting website is acting weird. You may encounter errors when you open Duel Portal, but they won't crash it. I think you should still be able to duel, but some features (Ban List, Custom Images) won't work until i get this fixed.

Anyone want to tell me why everything is screwing up?

EDIT: With the error "Array cannot be null", you must have a :Nil code somewhere where it shouldn't be in an array somewhere. It also appears that you cannot use bytes as an array format. If I knew anything else beyond scripting besides that, I might be able to help you, but I'm only proficient with Ruby.

@ Dante - It's a protocol issue with my hosting website, which decided to screw up now and it's sadly out of my control. I forgot to error handle it, thus the message. The error isn't fatal to the program, it'll just be annoying and stop you from using banlists / uploading images until the next update. Even then it may take time to restore these capabilities. I appreciate the offer and also knowing there's another programming junkie out there :)

Archived