Duel Portal - Duel with your created cards [SUPPORT THREAD] [ONLINE]

seattleite

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Version 13 is out! This has several new features:

* Fixes for all the recent errors - images and banlist are back

* Meeting Room now has "Guest" accounts for unregistered users, so you don't need to wait forever until you get one.

* Ability to Send your deck to someone else in the Meeting Room for it to be reviewed - Great for testing duels and checking balance issues

* Pressing the Enter Key in the Meeting Room now can send a message

* If you minimize the Meeting Room window and someone joins the room / someone posts a message, it will flash to notify you

* More freedom to move between windows

* Automatic Sorting for Main Deck / Extra Deck in the Deck Editor.

* Tag Duels more thoroughly tested

* Yours + Your opponent's name now show up on the Duel Field

* Last but not least - Option to Watch Duels. There are only 2 minor issues:

- If you're a watcher, first time you enter the Duel Field, you won't get the field opposite to your side immediately. It will appear in a short amount of time.

- If a watcher leaves and you're dueling, you may encounter an "error" message. Don't be alarmed, just click "Continue" and go on with your duel like normal.

Um... how do I get a Dueling name?

So yours is Chaox Knux. You use this 2 ways:

* Creating Cards (which you can just start right away)

* Having an official account for dueling instead of a Guest account (and I just made yours official now)

I would like to upload cards and be an "official" named member of Duel Portal as well. (username will be = CAD97)

Is there something I need to do to do to register on the program, or just in this thread?

You register on this thread, Seatellite puts your name in the box, and you're good to go.

If anyone wants to test against an incredibly broken deck, I'm available.

I would like to upload cards and be an "official" named member of Duel Portal as well. (username will be = CAD97)

Is there something I need to do to do to register on the program, or just in this thread?

What advocate said. I just registered you :)

There are seperate uploaders for text and images. To upload a card(s), do you put in the info and then upload the img from YCM, or do you just put the img URL into the image uploader? (I'm just asking so I don't end up glitching/abusing/overflowing the system)

Archived