Food Challenges

Demon From The Void

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[img]http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/party-fails-after-cinnamon-challenge-an-analogy-for-most-drug-experiences.gif[/img]
[quote name='Comrade Trollestia' timestamp='1332567539' post='5885995']
Wow, a lot of tight-asses in here.

Loosen up and fun instead of staring down your nose at people.
[/quote]
To add, why are people trying to flaunt superiority here...idgi. If you don't like it then post why or not at all. fyi, because its stupid isn't a good reason.

[quote name='Greiga te Jalokia' timestamp='1332602865' post='5886309']
I'm simply stating the truth, the reason people find those so funny is that they don't care. The reason people do it is because they're curious.
[/quote]
Wasn't aimed at you bro. ;)

OT: I never put something in my mouth that people suggest with the line, "Don't worry, it will be funny."

[quote name='Greiga te Jalokia' timestamp='1332602865' post='5886309']
I'm simply stating the truth, the reason people find those so funny is that they don't care. The reason people do it is because they're curious.
[/quote]
There's also the bets but that's a different story.

[quote name='NotSoSlenderMan' timestamp='1332636236' post='5887217']
A lot of my friends have done it but i have no real qualm to do it but I might if I'm really bored and just put it on Youtube.
And for those people who consider this a good game to do for a dare, have you ever tried Russian Roulette ? Maybe then something would get through your thick skull. BADUM DUM TISS
[/quote]
80's called. They said stop using their jokes, you're making them look bad.

Have you guys tried the milk gallon challenge? Simply drink a gallon of milk within an hour. If you throw up (which you most likely will, multiple times) you lose.

Also, just have someone eat the bhut jolokia pepper (aka the ghost pepper), the hottest pepper in existence.

Archived