dannyman24

1 DARK Tuner + 1 LIGHT Tuner + ‘Black Luster Soldier – Envoy of the Beginning’
This monster cannot be special summoned except by synchro summon. This monster cannot be destroyed by card effects. Once per turn, during your Main Phase you can activate one of the following effects:[list]
[*]Banish 1 card on the field. This monster cannot attack the turn this effect is activated.
[*]Pay 1000 life-points. Banish all cards in your opponent’s hand. Send the top 3 cards of your deck to your graveyard.
[*]Half this card’s attack, this monster can attack twice during the Battle Phase.
[/list]

Banish all cards in your opponents hand? Thats incredibly OP. Get rid of that.
I would change banishing 1 card to 2, and not having to halve his attack so hes a bit better than envoy of the beginning, because if you didn't do something like that i would just keep envoy of the beginning.

So all in all, under powered and over powered in the different effects

First of all, no attatchments, but IDK.

[quote name='poinl' timestamp='1332850915' post='5890652']
Banish all cards in your opponents hand? Thats incredibly OP. Get rid of that.
I would change banishing 1 card to 2, and not having to halve his attack so hes a bit better than envoy of the beginning, because if you didn't do something like that i would just keep envoy of the beginning.

So all in all, under powered and over powered in the different effects
[/quote]
You're right about the effs, but you're not looking at the summoning conditions. -.-

Anyhow, I think this is bad, and no one in their right mind will run it. Why?
-If you draw BLS, and it doesn't get negged, you basically win anyways.
-This thing's summoning conditions require you to run terrible Tuners. The only real way I can think up to summon this in a good deck is Blackwings (Veiler + Gale + BLS). And Blackwings can never afford more Extra space.

This is sorta like Armityle - it has a broken eff, but it's not worth running outside a dedicated deck because it can almost never be summoned and you can win if you have the field required to summon it. In other words, overall bad card design. Not going to say "You should change this to that", except for its name (Chaos Soldier is the OCG name for BLS). That's because making anything related to BLS good will wreck the metagame, and keeping it bad will do nothing either. Why not go make a better Synchro less situational and more versatile, if not balanced?

i have made changes to it. it is no longer a synchro but a fusion, abolished its envoy abilities and its name.

Chaos Paladin
DARK
Warrior/Fusion/Effect
3400/3200
‘Black Luster Soldier’ + ‘Dark Paladin’
This monster cannot be special summoned except by fusion summon. Increase this monster’s attack by 500 for each dragon on the field, in either player’s graveyard or that has been banished. Up to twice per turn you negate the activation of a card effect and banish that card.

it is now a pure atem card

Archived