Magical Scrivener, Batel

[img]http://ygo-news.com/Sets/REDU/015.jpg[/img]

「魔導書士 バテル」
REDU-JP015 Magical Scrivener, Batel
WATER/Spellcaster - Effect/2/500/400
When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, you can add 1 "Book of Magic" Magic Card from your Deck to your hand.

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1332865454' post='5890911']
I've been playing them since they were announced....then I realized that they were ALL announced, because this pack is crammed with new archetypes.

Sad, because these are so cool.
[/quote]

how many already no?
Let's see
Magicals
Madolces
Ooparts
Heroics
Geargis
+EARTH/Rock Support

mmm Can we at least expect to have 1 extra Monster and Spell as TCG exclusives...???

[quote name='-Lightray Daedalus-' timestamp='1332865830' post='5890917']
how many already no?
Let's see
Magicals
Madolces
Ooparts
Heroics
Geargis
+EARTH/Rock Support

mmm Can we at least expect to have 1 extra Monster and Spell as TCG exclusives...???
[/quote]And it will be broken as f*ck.

OT: I like Stratoses that search Spell Cards and are fodder for Magical Dimension.

[quote name='-Lightray Daedalus-' timestamp='1332865830' post='5890917']
how many already no?
Let's see
Magicals
Madolces
Ooparts
Heroics
Geargis
+EARTH/Rock Support

[/quote]

tbh im hoping the TCG Exclusive will be a brand new Book Spell. but, it'll likely be something to push players towards Geargi.

Im also suspecting that Madolce wont even be touched in the slew of 10 TCG Exclusives we'll get. Which will probably be given to OOPArts, more Geargi, perhaps a random Evol Card, a possible Hieroglyphic card and if we're lucky a TCG Exclusive Heroic. (just like what happend to Arcana Force in that they got no love) It's also quite possible for another Lightray TCG Exclusive as well as for some wierd EARTH TCG exclusive seeing as the way things are going

Archived