Dark_Pride's big project [4 of 8 sets Finished]

Dark_Pride

[spoiler='Preliminaries'] There is no rule here saying that I can't create card sets here. [/spoiler]

[spoiler='Big Project Details']Does anyone here tried releasing a complete series (8 sets like Yu-Gi-Oh's DREV-GAOV)?
* This big project’s aim is to release [s]2 series (2 x 8 = 16 sets of 90-100 cards) [1520 cards][/s]. Though the bare minimum (I must accomplish) is for me to release a complete series (8 sets of 90-100 cards) [760 cards]
* This will be done in this style: (release teasers for cover card, some features of the new set, some cards, then the whole spoiler)
* About GENERIC CARDS: Yes, there will be, and there might be many. Though, I'll try my best not to create redundant card effects, though that didn't stop Konami from doing so. ([b]Redundancy of card effects checked until "Galactic Overlord"[/b]) Of course, some generic cards here might be similar to what has been posted here but it's not you can't find any generic cards Konami create that is similar to what is written here.
* About originality: It's been 3-4+ years since I browse the Written Cards section, and some of those cards might have influenced some of the card list here. Some of these cards I admit, I forgot who "created" these (my computer broke, I lost the archive), but I'll tell if the card is not my original idea or was influenced by some other card that was posted here eons ago. You may tell me to use the search function, but I might have re-word the effect or changed names, etc. it doesn't really work for all cases.
* [b]While creating the cards, I didn't browse the Custom Cards section[/b]. I try to minimize the influence of this board to the created cards. Any similarities that appear between any of my cards and some of the cards that have been posted here while I'm not browsing the Custom Cards section are coincidential.
* I didn't create any [s]NEW mechanics [/s](lol. I realized I have 1 'sort of' new mechanic just like how Senet monsters are considered as new mechanic, and I might introduce some terminology changes), nor any NEW subtypes or types. I'm only utilizing the subtypes (Gemini, Spirit, Tuner, Toon, Union) and the types (Aqua, Beast, Beast-Warrior, etc.) provided by Konami. The reason is that I aim to sort of "imitate" Konami's style of creating cards. So there is really a bigger chance that you'll find similarities with some of my cards to the cards posted here as I have to deal with the limited mechanics the game has. I don't intend to copy cards just to complete the quota. Just sayin'.
* It took me 2-3 years to create the cards, and still not finished. You might call me too much of a nerd, but I'm really a nerd. :P
* About the brokenness: Of course, I didn't do any playtest. Lol. The purpose of this big project is more on creating "casual, fun cards" rather than "tournament-tier" cards. I might create some broken cards, please tell me. I might create useless cards, but it's not that Konami doesn't create useless cards.
* I'll try my best to make sure that the list numbering would be close to what Konami does.
[/spoiler]

NOTE: Card spoilers will be posted in separate posts. I do think that a single post has a "character limit".

Last update: 6/9/2012
Progress: 4/8

[spoiler='Project Status']
* Card List is almost complete for series 1. I only lack some cards to complete Series 1.
* I need to assign rarities still and to reword the OCG.
* Will update with more card spoilers in 3 days to 1 week
* How to read Progress Bar:
* 0.1 -> released preliminary information about the New Series
* 0.3 -> released some card spoilers
* 0.6 -> released half of spoilers + rarity
* 0.8 -> released almost all with some cards missing
* 1 -> released complete card spoilers
* I won't release the details of another set until the previous set has reached 0.6. Just like how Konami release their info about the new set.
[/spoiler]

I need comments for this "project". lol. I do hope that this project will generate interest from the posters.
[s]I won't change the title of the topic anymore. It's hard to change bookmarks.[/s]

Release date: 04/11/2012

[spoiler='Details for Hero's Dark Tale']
* Contains 90 cards
* First series of this project.
* This series will introduce the "Kaiser HERO" archetype.
* Will include support for Spirit, and NEX monsters.
* Cover Card: Kaiser Hero Evirist

50 Common
20 Rare
12 Super Rare
8 Ultra Rare

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Card List for Hero's Dark Tale (90/90)']

[b]Card List for Hero's Dark Tale (90/90)[/b]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN001 Kaiser HERO Clyde']
Normal Tuner Monster
LIGHT/Warrior/4/ATK 1400/DEF 1400
(Common)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN002 Des Marma']
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Fairy/4/ATK 1500/DEF 2000
All LIGHT monsters you control gain 300 DEF.
(Common)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN003 Captain White']
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Warrior/4/ATK 1500/DEF 1500
This card gains 100 ATK and DEF for every face-up Warrior-Type monsters on the field.
(Common)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN004 Kaiser HERO Rosie']
Effect Monster
FIRE/Warrior/4/ATK 1000/DEF 1500
When this face-up card is destroyed while you control another face-up “Kaiser Hero” monster; draw 1 card.
(Rare)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN005 Kaiser HERO Agaren']
Effect Monster
WATER/Warrior/4/ATK 1300/DEF 1400
When this face-up card is destroyed while you control another face-up “Kaiser Hero” monster: Target 1 Level 4 or lower “Kaiser Hero” monster in your hand; Special Summon it.
(Common)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN006 Kaiser HERO Ancram']
Effect Monster
EARTH/Warrior/4/ATK 1100/DEF 1500
When this face-up card is destroyed while you control another face-up “Kaiser Hero” monster; Gain 500 Life Points.
(Common)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN007 Kaiser HERO Beherra']
Effect Monster
WIND/Warrior/4/ATK 800/DEF 1700
When this face-up card is destroyed while you control another face-up “Kaiser Hero” monster: Target 1 Spell or Trap Card in your Graveyard; Add it to your hand. You cannot activate or Set it until your next End Phase.
(Rare)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN008 Kaiser HERO the Agent']
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Warrior/2/ATK 500/DEF 500
If there is a “HERO” monster in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. This card can attack your opponent directly.
(Common)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN009 Kaiser HERO the Twins']
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Warrior/2/ATK 600/DEF 600
This card can be treated as a Double Tribute for the Tribute Summon of a “HERO” monster.
(Common)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN010 Kaiser HERO the Angel']
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Warrior/2/ATK 700/DEF 700
When a “HERO” monster you control becomes the target of attack: Send this card from your hand to the Graveyard; that monster gains 700 ATK and DEF until the End Phase.
(Common)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN011 Kaiser Hero the Backup']
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Warrior/3/ATK 900/DEF 1100
When a “HERO” monster you control is destroyed; Special Summon this card from your hand.
(Rare)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN012 Neo Space Protector']
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Warrior/4/ATK 1900/DEF 1900
If there is a face-up “Neo Space” on the field: “Neo Space” cannot leave the field and neither player can activate other Field Spell Cards.
(Common)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN013 Cyber Ballerina']
Effect Monster
EARTH/Warrior/4/ATK 1800/DEF 1200
When this card battles; face-down Spell and Trap Cards cannot be activated.
(Super Rare)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN014 Cyber Acrobatics']
Effect Monster
EARTH/Warrior/3/ATK 1300/DEF 1000
When this card battles: Target 1 face-up Spell or Trap Card on your opponent’s Spell and Trap Card Zone; return it to the hand.
(Common)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN015 Avatar of the World']
Spirit Monster
LIGHT/Fairy/8/ATK 2500/DEF 2100
This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to its owner’s hand during the End Phase of the turn this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or flipped face-up. Any damage this card inflicts is doubled.
(Super Rare)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN016 Black Gate of Heaven']
Spirit Monster
LIGHT/Rock/7/ATK 1500/DEF 2500
This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to its owner’s hand during the End Phase of the turn this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Summoned: Both players target 1 of their banished monsters; Special Summon it. When this card is leaves the field; destroy all monsters Special Summoned by this effect.
(Super Rare)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN017 Black Phoenix']
Spirit Monster
FIRE/Winged Beast/4/ATK 2300/DEF 1800
This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to its owner’s hand during the End Phase of the turn this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent; your opponent draws 2 cards.
(Rare)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN018 Magician of Blooming Flowers']
Spirit Monster
EARTH/Spellcaster/3/ATK 800/DEF 1500
This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to its owner’s hand during the End Phase of the turn this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent: Target 3 cards in your Graveyard; Shuffle them into your Deck, then draw 1 card.
(Common)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN019 Eye of Heaven's Door']
Spirit Monster
DARK/Fiend/5/ATK 1800/DEF 1800
This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to its owner’s hand during the End Phase of the turn this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or flipped face-up; flip all opponent’s face-down cards face-up then return them to their original position.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN020 Remnants of the Dark Serpent']
Spirit Monster
WATER/Reptile/2/ATK 700/DEF 500
This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to its owner’s hand during the End Phase of the turn this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or flipped face-up. This card can attack twice
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN021 Roar of God']
Spirit Monster
WIND/Fairy/7/ATK 2300/DEF 2300
This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to its owner’s hand during the End Phase of the turn this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Summoned; return 1 card on the field to the top of its owner’s Deck
[Super Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN022 Deepfreeze Magician']
Effect Monster
WATER/Spellcaster/6/ATK 2000/DEF 2400
Once per turn, you can send 1 face-up Spell or Trap Card on the field to the Graveyard to reduce the ATK and DEF of 1 face-up monster to 0.
[Short-Print]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN023 Dei Gravitation']
Dei Gravitation [Short-Print] [Common
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Thunder/6/ATK 2300/DEF 2300
If this face-up card is changed to face-up Defense Position; change all face-up monsters to face-up Defense Position. If this face-up card is changed to Attack Position; change all face-up monsters to Attack Position
[Short-Print]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN024 Des Eyes']
DARK/Fiend/3/ATK 850/DEF 1000
When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 face-down card your opponent controls; Flip it face-up, then return it to its original position. The target cannot be activated in response to the activation of this card’s effect
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN025 Kamikaze V-25']
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Machine/4/ATK 1600/DEF 1500
This card can attack your opponent directly. If you do, destroy this card.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN026 One-Trick Fairy']
Effect Monster
WIND/Fairy/4/ATK 1250/DEF 550
This card can attack your opponent directly. You can only use the effect of “One-Trick Fairy” once in a Duel.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN027 Stealth Bot']
Effect Monster
DARK/Machine/6/ATK 2200/DEF 2200
When this card is destroyed by battle: Target 1 Normal Trap Card in your Graveyard; add it to your hand
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN028 Dump Fairy']
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Fairy/6/ATK 2200/DEF 2200
When this card is destroyed by battle: Target 1 Normal Spell Card in your Graveyard; add it to your hand
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN029 Summoner of Flames']
Effect Monster
FIRE/Spellcaster/3/ATK 1000/DEF 1000
When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard; you can Special Summon from your Deck any number of FIRE monsters whose total Level equals the Level of this card
[Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN030 Summoner of Ice']
Effect Monster
WATER/Spellcaster/3/ATK 1000/DEF 1000
When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard; you can Special Summon from your Deck any number of WATER monsters whose total Level equals the Level of this card
[Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN031 Summoner of Fowls']
Effect Monster
WIND/Spellcaster/3/ATK 1000/DEF 1000
When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard; you can Special Summon from your Deck any number of WIND monsters whose total Level equals the Level of this card
[Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN032 Summoner of Beasts']
Effect Monster
EARTH/Spellcaster/3/ATK 1000/DEF 1000
When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard; you can Special Summon from your Deck any number of EARTH monsters whose total Level equals the Level of this card
[Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN033 Water Effigy']
Effect Monster
WATER/Aqua/4/ATK 0/DEF 2100
This card can be treated as 2 Tributes for the Tribute Summon of a WATER Normal Monster.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN034 Fire Effigy']
Effect Monster
FIRE/Pyro/4/ATK 1900/DEF 0
This card can be treated as 2 Tributes for the Tribute Summon of a FIRE Normal Monster.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN035 The Gravedigger']
Effect Monster
DARK/Fiend/2/ATK 500/DEF 650
FLIP: Target 2 cards in your opponent’s Graveyard; banish them.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN036 Fairy of the Gift']
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Fairy/2/ATK 400/DEF 400
FLIP: Gain 800 Life Points.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN037 Metal Sentry']
Effect Monster
DARK/Machine/4/ATK 200/DEF 2300
This card cannot be Set.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN038 Coward Warrior']
Effect Monster
EARTH/Warrior/3/ATK 1300/DEF 550
This card cannot choose Attack Position monsters as an attack target.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN039 The Demon that Never Moves']
Effect Monster
DARK/Fiend/4/ATK 2400/DEF 100
This face-up card cannot declare an attack.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN040 Hate Bunny']
Effect Monster
DARK/Beast/1/ATK 300/DEF 300
When control of this card shifts to your opponent, your opponent discards his/her entire hand. The effect of “Hate Bunny“ can only be used once in a Duel
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN041 Love Bunny']
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Beast/1/ATK 300/DEF 300
When control of this card shifts to your opponent, draw cards from your Deck until you have 4 cards in your hand. The effect of “Love Bunny” can only be used once in a Duel
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN042 Gladiator Beast Sagitor']
Effect Monster
WIND/Winged Beast/3/ATK 1300/DEF 1100
When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a “Gladiator Beast” monster: If this card battles a Defense Position monster, inflict Piercing Damage to your opponent.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN043 Ravast, Master of Weaponry']
Effect Monster
EARTH/Warrior/3/ATK 200/DEF 200
If there is an Equip Spell Card equipped to this card; this card’s original ATK and DEF becomes 2000.
[Short-Print]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN044 Ladybug of Hell']
Effect Monster
FIRE/Insect/1/ATK 0/DEF 0
Once per turn during your Standby Phase; you can reveal this card in your hand to inflict 300 damage to your opponent. If you do this, this card remains revealed while it is in your hand, until the End Phase.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN045 10,000-Year Old Tree']
Gemini Monster
EARTH/Plant/4/ATK 1400/DEF 2100
This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:
* This card cannot be destroyed by battle.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN046 Kaiser HERO Winged Maiden']
Fusion Effect Monster
WIND/Warrior/6/ATK 1900/DEF 1800
“Kaiser HERO Rosie” + “Kaiser HERO Beherra”
The Attribute of this card is also treated as FIRE while this card is face-up on the field. All “HERO” monsters you control gain 600 ATK and DEF. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: Target 1 “Kaiser HERO Rosie” or “Kaiser HERO Beherra” in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.
[Super Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN047 Kaiser HERO Swamp Maiden']
Fusion Effect Monster
WATER/Warrior/6/ATK 2100/DEF 1500
“Kaiser HERO Agaren” + “Kaiser HERO Ancram”
The Attribute of this card is also treated as EARTH while this card is face-up on the field. When this card declares an attack: You can Target 1 Set card on the field; Return it to its owner’s hand. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: Target 1 “Kaiser HERO Agaren” or “Kaiser HERO Ancram” in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.
[Super Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN048 Kaiser HERO Evirist']
Synchro Effect Monster
LIGHT/Warrior/8/ATK 2500/DEF 2300
“Kaiser HERO Clyde” + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Face-up Level 4 or lower monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects.
[Ultra Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN049 Kaiser HERO Vanguard Clyde']
Xyz Effect Monster
LIGHT/Warrior/4/ATK 2400/DEF 1600
2 Level 4 “HERO” Monsters
When a Level 4 or lower “HERO” monster you control is destroyed: Detach 1 Xyz Material on this card; Special Summon that monster in face-up Attack Position.
[Ultra Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN050 Neo-Spacian Infernal Scarab']
Fusion Effect Monster
FIRE/Insect/4/ATK 800/DEF 800
This card’s name is also treated as “Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab”. Must first be Special Summoned by the effect of “NEX”. This card gains 500 ATK and DEF for every Spell and Trap Cards on your opponent’s side of the field.
[Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN051 Neo-Spacian Gale Hummingbird']
Fusion Effect Monster
WIND/Winged Beast/ATK 1100/DEF 900
This card’s name is also treated as “Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird”. Must first be Special Summoned by the effect of “NEX”. Once per turn: You can gain 500 Life Points for each card in both players’ hands.
[Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN052 Elemental HERO Infernal Neos']
Fusion Effect Monster
FIRE/Warrior/8/ATK 2800/DEF 2300
“Elemental HERO Neos” + “Neo-Spacian Infernal Scarab”
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by shuffling the above cards you control into the Deck (You do not use “Polymerization”). This card gains 500 ATK and DEF for every Spell and Trap Cards on the field.
[Ultra Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN053 Elemental HERO Gale Neos']
WIND/Warrior/8/ATK 2800/DEF 2300
“Elemental HERO Neos” + “Neo-Spacian Gale Hummingbird”
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by shuffling the above cards you control into the Deck (You do not use “Polymerization”). This card gains ATK equal to the difference between you and your opponent’s Life Points.
[Ultra Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN054 Legendary HERO Gouran']
Ritual Monster
WIND/Warrior/10/ATK 3500/DEF 3000
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card “Coronation of the Hero” and cannot be Ritual Summoned by other means
[Super Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN055 Party Up']
Normal Spell
Activate only if you control no monsters. Select and activate 1 of the following effects: * Add 1 Level 4 or lower “Kaiser HERO” monster from your Deck to hand. * Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower “Kaiser HERO” monster from your hand
[Super Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN056 HERO Shield']
Normal Spell
Pay 1000 Life Points. Until your next End Phase, “HERO” monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN057 HERO Combat Suit']
Normal Spell
Equip only to a “HERO” monster. It gains 300 ATK and DEF. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, draw 1 card
[Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN058 Kaiser Enducance']
Quick-Play Spell
If a monster your opponent controls attacks and you control no monsters; Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower “Kaiser HERO” monster from your hand. Until the End Phase, the Special Summoned monster cannot be destroyed (by battle or by card effects)
[Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN059 Kaiser City']
Field Spell
When a “Kaiser HERO” monster you control attacks, if its ATK is lower than the ATK of the attack target, the attacking monster gains 1000 ATK during the damage calculation only.
[Super Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN060 Kaiser Toolbox – Salvage']
Equip Spell
Equip only to a LIGHT monster. The equipped monster gains 500 ATK and DEF. If the equipped monster is “Kaiser HERO Clyde” or a monster that includes “Kaiser HERO Clyde” as a Material Monster, this card gains this effect:
* Once per turn, when the equipped monster battles; You can negate the attack. If you do so, the equipped monster can attack again.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN061 Kaiser Toolbox – Liberation']
Equip Spell
Equip only to an EARTH monster. The equipped monster gains 500 ATK and DEF. If the equipped monster is “Kaiser HERO Ancram” or a monster that includes “Kaiser HERO Ancram” as a Material Monster, this card gains this effect:
* When the equipped monster inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent’s Life Points, increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 200 points.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN062 Dimensional Contact Fusion']
Quick-Play Spell
If you control no monsters: Target 1 “Neos” Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck and banish from your hand or Deck, Fusion Material Monsters listed on that card; Special Summon it ignoring any Summoning conditions that card may have.
[Super Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN063 Allegro Toile']
Quick-Play Spell
When you Normal Summon a monster: Target 1 face-down card in your opponent’s Spell&Trap Card Zone; destroy it. That card’s activation and effect cannot be negated.
[Super Rare]
(Note: Taken from the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX anime)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN064 Fairy Shoes']
Equip Spell
The equipped monster gains 400 ATK and DEF, and cannot be targeted by the effects of Spell Cards other than this card
[Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN065 Wizard Cane']
Equip Spell
The equipped monster gains 400 ATK and DEF, and is unaffected by the effects of Trap Cards
[Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN066 Coronation of the HERO']
Ritual Spell
This card can be used to Ritual Summon “Legendary HERO Gouran”. You must also Tribute Warrior-Type monsters on the field or your hand whose total Levels equal 10 or more.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN067 Hyperspiritual Gate']
Normal Spell
Pay 1500 Life Points. Until the End Phase, you can Normal Summon as many Spirit Monsters as you can. You cannot Summon a non-Spirit monster during the turn you activated this card
[Ultra Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN068 Dark Purgatory']
Field Spell
All Spirit monsters gain 500 ATK and DEF. Spirit Monsters do not return to their owner’s hand during the End Phase
[Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN069 Spiritual Hyperenergy']
Quick-Play
Double the ATK of all Spirit Monsters until the End Phase. At the end of your Battle Phase; shuffle all Spirit Monsters on the field to their owner’s Decks and take damage equal to the total Level of the returned monsters x 200
[Ultra Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN070 Monster Tome']
Quick-Play
When a monster you control is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard; you can Special Summon 1 monster with the same name as the destroyed monster from your Deck.
[Short-Print]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN071 Fairy Coin']
Quick-Play
When your Life Points is 3000 or less; Toss a coin and call it. If you call it right, double your current Life Points. If you call it wrong, halve your current Life Points.
[Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN072 Card Slate ++']
Normal Spell
Discard 1 card; your Hand Size Limit is increased by 2 for the rest of the Duel.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN073 Kaiser Rescue']
Normal Trap
When a face-up “Kaiser HERO” monster you control becomes the target of Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster’s effect or a monster’s attack: Target 1 Level 4 or lower “Kaiser HERO” monster in your hand; Special Summon it. Change the target to the Special Summoned monster
[Super Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN074 Kaiser Signal']
Normal Trap
When a monster you control is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower “Kaiser HERO” monster from your hand or Deck
[Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN075 Miracle Booth']
Normal Trap
Pick up a number of cards from your Deck equal to the number of monsters you control. All Level 4 or lower “Kaiser HERO” monsters among the picked up cards are added to your hand. Return the other cards to the top of your Deck in the same order.
[Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN076 Kaiser Toolbox – Warriors Determination']
Normal Trap
When a LIGHT Warrior-Type monster you control becomes the target of attack; Negate the attack and inflict 500 damage to your opponent. If that monster is “Kaiser HERO Clyde” or a monster that includes “Kaiser HERO Clyde” as a Material monster, you can activate this effect instead:
* Destoy the attacking monster and inflict damage to your opponent equal to half its ATK.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN077 Kaiser Toolbox – Wild Claw Attack']
Normal Trap
When an EARTH Warrior-Type monster you control attacks a Defense Position monster; Inflict piercing Battle Damage to your opponent. If the attacking monster is “Kaiser HERO Ancran”, or a monster that includes “Kaiser HERO Ancran” as a Material monster, you can activate this effect instead:
* Destroy the attack target and inflict damage to your opponent equal to its ATK
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN078 Double Passe']
Normal Trap
When a face-up Attack Position monster you control is targeted for an attack; it becomes a direct attack. Then inflict damage to your opponent equal to the targeted monster’s ATK.
[Rare]
(Note: Taken from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Anime)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN079 Spiritual Hyperfleet']
Normal Trap
Shuffle all face-up Spirit Monsters you control to their respective owner’s Decks. You can destroy a number of cards up to the number of monsters returned by this card effect.
[Super Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN080 Haunting of the Spirit']
Send any number of Spirit monsters from your hand to the Graveyard; all face-up monsters your opponent controls lose ATK and DEF equal to the number of cards sent by this effect x 400.
[Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN081 Giant Crucifix']
Counter Trap
When a card effect your opponent controls that would destroy at least 1 Monster and at least 1 Spell or Trap Card you control is activated: Negate the activatation and the effect. Then destroy all cards your opponent controls.
[Ultra Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN082 Banishment of the Forbidden One']
Normal Trap
During your opponent’s Draw Phase: Before your opponent draw a card, both players check their respective Decks, hands, Graveyards, and fields then banish all “Exodia the Forbidden One”, “Right Arm of the Forbidden One”, “Left Arm of the Forbidden One”, “Right Leg of the Forbidden One”, and “Left Leg of the Forbidden One”. Cards benished by this card’s effect remains banished for the rest of the Duel.
[Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN083 Invisible Wire']
Normal Trap
When a monster your opponent controls whose ATK exceeds its DEF attacks; change it to face-up Defense Position. The position cannot be changed until the End Phase. This card’s activation and effect cannot be negated.
[Common]
(Note: Name taken from Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories. Effect slightly altered)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN084 Bear Trap']
Normal Trap
When a monster with 2000 or less ATK declares an attack; destroy the attacking monster. This card’s activation and effect cannot be negated.
[Common]
(Note: Name taken from Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories. Effect slightly altered)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN085 Infinite Projectile']
Normal Trap
When a monster with 2000 or less DEF declares an attack; destroy the attacking monster. This card’s activation and effect cannot be negated.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN086 Curse of Field']
Normal Trap
Inflict 400 damage to your opponent for every monster on the field.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN087 Cannibalism']
Normal Trap
Destroy all monsters you control. Gain 800 Life Points for each monster destroyed by this effect.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN088 Anti-Normalcy Device']
Normal Trap
Target 1 face-up Normal Monster on the field; destroy it.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN089 Overcapping']
Continuous Trap
The ATK and DEF of all face-up monsters is capped at 3000.
[Short-Print]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='HRDT-EN090 Grand Mess-Up']
Normal Trap
Return all cards on your hand and field to the Deck.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Comments for Hero's Dark Tale']
* Yeah, I have to start with the generic "HERO" archetype. First sets of each series tend to introduce something new or tend to be 'boring'.
* You may find the cards here in this set to be "weak". I intend that as the strongest cards of a series are usually on the 6th-8th sets. Also that's why the 1st-4th set will have 90 cards while the 5th-8th set will have 100 cards.
* The numbering scheme might be problematic as there might be a set in which Fusion, Ritual, Synchro, and Xyz are all present. (Usually, in a Yu-Gi-Oh set, only 2 of those would be present as GX is dominated by Fusions, 5Ds is dominated by Synchros, and ZEXAL is dominated by Xyz.) This set is one of them. I tried figuring how the ordering work. Usually in a set, there ordering of cards goes like this:
** Normal Monsters -> Effect Monsters (GUST or Gemini, Union, Spirit, Toon and Tuners are mixed with Effect Monsters. They're not 'separated') -> Special Monsters (Fusion -> Ritual -> Synchro -> Xyz) -> Spell -> Trap.
** Also, the cards are ordered by archetypes. Archetypes goes first before Generic Cards.

* About the Spirit monsters: Yes, I know that the names of the Spirit Monsters MUST be Romanized Japanese. But I don't know Japanese that much, much more to create a full Japanese name that makes sense. So just assume that the names are "translated" into English.
* About the Kaiser HERO monsters: They are modeled on "Elemental HEROes" because that's the first archetype I created. Honestly, I like the GX era more than the 5Ds and ZEXAL. Some archetypes in GX (before TDGS) are undersupported so you might notice that some cards that I'll create supports those.
* About Neos and NEX: I modeled the effects based on comparisons between Aqua Dolphin vs. Marine Dolphin and Aqua Neos vs. Marine Neos. They have very similar effects, with the NEX (and their Contact Fusion) version having lesser restriction/slightly more powerful than the original.
[/spoiler]

Release date: 04/22/2012

(last edit: 04/21/2012 -> fixed an error in listing)

[spoiler='Details for Revenge of the Weak']

* Contains 90 cards

50 Common
20 Rare
12 Super Rare
8 Ultra Rare

Cover Card: Elemental HERO Twister Neos

* Introduces the “Mana Beast” archetype
* Includes further support for Elemental HERO, Kaiser HERO monsters
* Includes more "Number" monsters.
* Includes support for Senet and Chain Link mechanics.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Card List for Revenge of the Weak (90/90)']
[spoiler='RVTW-EN001 Millenium Sword']
Normal Monster
EARTH/Rock/8/ATK 2950/DEF 0
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN002 Metalbot']
Normal Monster
DARK/Machine/1/ATK 100/DEF 100
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN003 Speedy Maglev']
Effect Monster
WIND/Fairy/4/ATK 1400/DEF 2250
When this card becomes the target of attack, toss a coin and call it. If you call it right, negate the attack.
[Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN004 Card Master']
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Spellcaster/7/ATK 2300/DEF 1900
When this card is Tribute Summoned successfully; pick up the top 3 cards of your Deck. Add all non-Monster Cards among them to your hand then return the other cards picked up to your Deck. You cannot activate or Set those cards this turn.
[Ultra Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN005 Bio Android X77']
Effect Monster
During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster your opponent controls, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent’s Life Points. Negate the effects of any monster that this card battles.
[Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN006 Twin Headed Salamander']
Effect Monster
FIRE/Pyro/4/ATK 1400/DEF 1300
This card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. Negate the effects of any monster that this card battles.
[Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN007 Red Mana Beast – I']
Effect Monster
FIRE/Pyro/3/ATK 1300/DEF 1300
If this card is destroyed; shuffle this card to the Deck face-up. If this card is on the top of your Deck while facing-up, you can banish this card to activate this effect
* Until your opponent’s next End Phase, inflict 300 damage to your opponent each time a card your opponent controls activates its effect.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN008 Green Mana Beast – I']
Effect Monster
EARTH/Plant/3/ATK 1300/DEF 1300
If this card is destroyed; shuffle this card to the Deck face-up. If this card is on the top of your Deck while facing-up, you can banish this card to activate this effect
* Gain 400 Life Points for every card in both players’ hand and field.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN009 Blue Mana Beast – I']
Effect Monster
WATER/Aqua/3/ATK 1300/DEF 1300
* Until your opponent’s End Phase, halve any damage you receive
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN010 Yellow Mana Beast – I']
Effect Monster
WIND/Winged Beast/3/ATK 1300/DEF 1300
* Target 1 Set card on the field; shuffle it to its owner’s Deck
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN011 Black Mana Beast – I']
Effect Monster
DARK/Fiend/3/ATK 1300/DEF 1300
* Destroy 1 card on the field
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN012 White Mana Beast – I']
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Fairy/3/ATK 1300/DEF 1300
* Send the top 2 cards of your opponent’s Deck to the Graveyard.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN013 Kaiser HERO Imperial']
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Warrior/7/ATK 2300/DEF 2300
When this card is the only card in your hand and you control no monsters; you can Special Summon this card from your hand
[Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN014 Kaiser HERO Shuu']
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Warrior/4/ATK 1700/DEF 1000
When this card is Summoned, select and activate 1 of the following effects:
* Reveal 1 “Kaiser Toolbox” Spell or Trap Card from your hand. Add 1 “Kaiser Hero” monster from your Deck whose name is listed on that card.
* Target 1 “Kaiser Hero” monster in your field or hand. Add 1 “Kaiser Toolbox” Spell or Trap Card from your Deck whose name of the target appears in that card.
* Target 1 Level 4 or lower “Kaiser Hero” monster in your Graveyard. This card’s name and Attribute is treated as the target.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN015 Pharaoh’s Chessboard']
Effect Monster
DARK/Rock/8/ATK 2800/DEF 1500
Monsters you control are unaffected by card effects your opponent controls if that card is not in the same column as that monster.
[Super Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN016 Platina Totem']
Effect Monster
FIRE/Rock/3/ATK 0/DEF 2200
Once per turn, this card can be moved to an adjacent unoccupied Monster Card Zone. This card cannot be destroyed (either by battle or by a card effect) by a card that is not in the same column as this card.
[Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN017 Shadow Manipulator']
Effect Monster
DARK/Spellcaster/3/ATK 1400/DEF 1100
Once per turn, this card can be moved to an adjacent unoccupied Monster Card Zone. Any monster that is in the same column as this card cannot attack or activate its effect.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN018 Raregold Slime']
Effect Monster
WATER/Aqua/3/ATK 700/DEF 2100
Once per turn, this card can be moved to an adjacent unoccupied Monster Card Zone. Any Spell or Trap Card that is in the same column as this card has its effect negated.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN019 D.D. Atomica']
Effect Monster
DARK/Machine/3/ATK 1000/DEF 1000
Once per turn, you can move this card to an adjacent unoccupied Monster Card Zone. During your End Phase, you can send this face-up card you control to the Graveyard to banish all cards your opponent controls that are in the same column as this card.
[Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN020 Banjoo the Chain Usurper']
Effect Monster
WIND/Warrior/2/ATK 600/DEF 600
After a Chain Link 3 or more resolves, Special Summon this card from your hand. This effect cannot be activated if multiple cards/effects with the same name are in that Chain.
[Ultra Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN021 Sansyo the Miracle Creator']
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Fairy/8/ATK 2200/DEF 2900
After a Chain Link 3 or more resolves, Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard. This effect cannot be activated if multiple cards/efffects with the same name are in that Chain.
[Super Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN022 Combo Striker']
Effect Monster
WIND/Warror/4/ATK 1200/DEF 1300
If a Chain (of 2 or more Links) occured during your opponent’s turn, double this card’s original ATK during your next turn.
[Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN023 Nurse Asmodian']
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Fiend/4/ATK 1900/DEF 900
After a Chain Link 2 or more resolves, gain 600 Life Points.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN024 Night Phantom Thief – Archravast']
Effect Monster
DARK/Spellcaster/4/ATK 1400/DEF 1600
Discard 1 card from your hand. Until the End Phase, this card can attack your opponent directly.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN025 Holy Kaiser Shield']
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Rock/9/ATK 0/DEF 3200
This card must be Tribute Summoned or Set using 3 Tributes.
[Short Print]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN026 Dark Master Excenfuu']
Effect Monster
DARK/Fiend/9/ATK 3200/DEF 2500
This card must be Tribute Summoned or Set using 3 Tributes.
[Short Print]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN027 Luminous Light *']
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Thunder/5/ATK 2000/DEF 2000
When this card battles a monster with the same Attribute as this card; this card gains 600 ATK during Damage Calculation only.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN028 Grinder of Cards *']
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Machine/5/ATK 1500/DEF 1500
When this card is Summoned: Target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; if the target’s ATK is greater than this card’s DEF, this card gains 1000 DEF. If the target’s DEF is greater than this card’s ATK, this card gains 1000 ATK.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN029 Monster Dispatching Unit']
Effect Monster
DARK/Fiend/3/ATK 400/DEF 1000
FLIP: Your opponent draw 3 cards. Both players look at the cards. If there are any Effect Monster Card(s) among them, send them to the Graveyard.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN030 Master Fortuneteller Farshin']
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Spellcaster/3/ATK 800/DEF 400
FLIP: Your opponent draw 3 cards. Both players look at the cards. If there are any Trap Card(s) among them, send them to the Graveyard.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN031 Magician’s Jar']
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Rock/3/ATK 0/DEF 2100
FLIP: Draw 1 card and reveal it. If that card is a Continuous Spell Card, draw 1 card
[Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN032 Artifact Digger']
Effect Monster
DARK/Rock/3/ATK 0/DEF 2100
FLIP: Draw 1 card and reveal it. If that card is a Continuous Trap Card, draw 1 card
[Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN033 The Water – Hex-Sealed Fusion']
Effect Monster
WATER/Rock/3/ATK 1000/DEF 1600
You can substitute this card for any 1 Fusion Material Monster. The other Fusion Material Monster(s) must be the correct one(s). By Tributing Fusion Material Monsters on the field, including this card, Special Summon 1 WATER Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN034 The Fire – Hex-Sealed Fusion']
Effect Monster
FIRE/Rock/3/ATK 1000/DEF 1600
You can substitute this card for any 1 Fusion Material Monster. The other Fusion Material Monster(s) must be the correct one(s). By Tributing Fusion Material Monsters on the field, including this card, Special Summon 1 FIRE Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN035 Rainbow Crane']
Effect Monster
WIND/Winged Beast/2/ATK 300/DEF 300
If you Ritual Summon a WIND Ritual Monster, this 1 card can be used as the entire Tribute.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN036 Ritual Lamp']
Effect Monster
FIRE/Pyro/2/ATK 0/DEF 0
If you Ritual Summon a FIRE Ritual Monster, this 1 card can be used as the entire Tribute.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN037 Warrior of Pride']
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Warrior/4/ATK 2050/DEF 1300
This card cannot attack Defense Position monsters.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN038 Wisemen of the Empire']
Effect Monster
EARTH/Warrior/4/ATK 1900/DEF 1300
This card cannot attack face-down monsters.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN039 Medicinal Fighter']
Effect Monster
WATER/Warrior/4/ATK 2000/DEF 300
Any damage this card inflicts to your opponent is changed to increasing your opponent’s Life Points by the same amount instead.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN040 Commandant General']
Effect Monster
DARK/Warrior/5/ATK 1000/DEF 1000
FLIP: Destroy all face-up Trap Cards on the field.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN041 Commandant Magician']
Effect Monster
DARK/Spellcaster/5/ATK 1000/DEF 1000
FLIP: Destroy all face-up Spell Cards on the field.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN042 Thousand Pain']
Effect Monster
DARK/Fiend/4/ATK 1000/DEF 1000
FLIP: Destroy all face-up monsters whose difference between their original ATK and original DEF is 1000 or more.
[Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN043 Mad Ape Grilla']
Effect Monster
FIRE/Beast Warrior/7/ATK 2500/DEF 1800
If your Life Points are 2000 or below, this card’s original ATK becomes 3000.
[Short Print]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN044 Chroma the Alchemic Beast']
Fusion Effect Monster
LIGHT/Spellcaster/5/ATK 2100/DEF 1500
2 “Mana Beast” monsters with different Attirubte
This card can also be Fusion Summoned by banishing the above face-up monsters from your Deck (You do not use “Polymerization”). When this card is Summoned: Target 1 of your banished “Mana Beast” monsters; shuffle it to the Deck facing-up. Banish this card during the End Phase.
[Ultra Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN045 Shade the Alchemic Beast']
Fusion Effect Monster
DARK/Spellcaster/5/ATK 1900/DEF 1800
2 “Mana Beast” monsters with the same Level
This card can also be Fusion Summoned by banishing the above face-up monsters from your Deck (You do not use “Polymerization”). When this card leaves the field, you can Special Summon 1 of your banished “Mana Beast” monsters.
[Ultra Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN046 Kaiser HERO Spring Maiden']
Fusion Effect Monster
WATER/Warrior/6/ATK 2000/DEF 2400
“Kaiser HERO Agaren” + “Kaiser HERO Beherra”
This card’s Attribute is also treated as WIND while this card is face-up on the field. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: Target 1 “Kaiser HERO Agaren” or “Kaiser HERO Beherra” in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.
[Super Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN047 Kaiser HERO Barren Maiden']
Fusion Effect Monster
EARTH/Warrior/6/ATK 2200/DEF 1500
“Kaiser HERO Rosie” + “Kaiser HERO Ancram”
This card’s Attribute is also treated as EARTH while this card is face-up on the field. When a “Kaiser HERO” monster you control is targeted by a Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster’s effect, you can shift the target to this card. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: Target 1 “Kaiser HERO Rosie” or “Kaiser HERO Ancram” in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.
[Super Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN048 Elemental HERO Twister Neos']
Fusion Effect Monster
WIND/Warrior/10/ATK 3500/DEF 3000
“Elemental HERO Neos” + “Neo-Spacian Marine Dolphin” + “Neo-Spacian Gale Hummingbird”
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by shuffling the above cards you control to the Deck (You do not use “Polymerization”). Once per turn: You can destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field. Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to the activation of this card’s effect. During the End Phase: Shuffle all cards on the field, except this card, into the Deck.
[Ultra Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN049 Kaiser HERO the Fortitude']
Fusion Effect Monster
LIGHT/Warrior/7/ATK 2700/DEF 2300
“Kaiser HERO Clyde” + “Kaiser HERO Rosie” + “Kaiser HERO Agaren”
This card’s Attribute is also treated as FIRE and WATER while this card is face-up on the field. Once per turn: You can discard 1 card; “Kaiser HERO” monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effeccts. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon either “Kaiser HERO Clyde”, “Kaiser HERO Rosie”, or “Kaiser HERO Agaren” from your Graveyard.
[Ultra Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN050 Kaiser HERO the Charity']
Fusion Effect Monster
LIGHT/Warrior/8/ATK 2900/DEF 2500
“Kaiser HERO Clyde” + “Kaiser HERO Imperial”
If you did not declare an attack during your Battle Phase; draw 2 cards during your next Draw Phase instead. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon “Kaiser HERO Clyde” from your Graveyard.
[Ultra Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN051 Number 47: Orbital Metal Sphere']
Xyz Effect Monster
DARK/Machine/3/ATK 2000/DEF 2000
2 Level 3 monsters
Once per turn, you can move 1 of your monsters to an adjacent unoccupied Monster Card Zone. When a card(s) you control is targeted by a Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster’s effect: If at least 1 of these card(s) is not in the same column as that card, you can detach 1 Xyz Material on this card; Negate the activation and destroy it.
[Ultra Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN052 Elemental HERO Twinkle Neos']
Fusion Effect Monster
LIGHT/Warrior/8/ATK 2800/DEF 2300
“Elemental HERO Neos” + “Neo-Spacian Twinkle Moss”
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by shuffling the above cards you control into the Deck. (You do not use “Polymerization”). Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1: You can Target 1 card on the field; destroy that target then apply the effect based on its type. *Monster: This card cannot attack this turn. *Spell: This card can attack your opponent direectly this turn. *Trap: Change this card to Defense Position.
[Super Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN053 Guardian of the Sanctuary']
Ritual Effect Monster
LIGHT/Fairy/9/ATK 2600/DEF 3200
This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card “Fairy Inscriptions”. You must also offer monsters whose total Levels equal 9 or more from your hand or field as a Tribute. Face-up monsters you control whose ATK is less than their DEF cannot be destroyed.
[Super Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN054 Z-DOKU the Dark Unit']
Ritual Effect Monster
DARK/Machine/8/ATK 2750/DEF 2400
This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card “Cultural Revolution”. You must also offer monsters whose total Level equal 8 or more from your hand or field as a Tribute. Each time your opponent Summons a monster (except Tokens), you can Special Summon 1 “Dark Unit Token” (DARK/Machine/Level 2/ATK 800/DEF 800) in Defense Position. This card cannot be attacked if you control any “Dark Unit Token”.
[Super Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN055 Spell Removal']
Normal Spell
Destroy 1 face-up Spell Card on the field.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN056 Trap Canceller']
Normal Spell
Target 1 Trap Card on the field; destroy it. If the target is face-down, flip it face-up. If the flipped card is a Trap Card, destroy it. If not, return it to its original position. The target cannot be activated in response to this card’s activation and effect.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN057 Colorful Gun']
Equip Spell
Equip only to a “Mana Beast” or “Alchemic” monster. The equipped monster gains 400 ATK and DEF. When the equipped monster battles a monster, if the Attribute of the monster the equipped monster battles matches {the Attribute of} one of your face-up “Mana Beast” monsters in your Deck, destroy that monster without applying Damage Calculation.
[Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN058 Mana Recycling']
Continuous Spell
If the top of your Deck is a face-up “Mana Beast” monster, you can return it to the bottom of the Deck (that card remains face-up)
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN059 Quick Coloring']
Quick-Play Spell
Pick up cards from your Deck until you picked up a “Mana Beast” monster (that is not facing up), then place it face-up in your Deck. Then shuffle the remaining cards picked up to the Deck.
[Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN060 Field Coloring']
Field Spell
All face-up monsters on your field whose Attribute matches {the Attribute of} one of your face-up “Mana Beast” monsters in your Deck gains 1000 ATK and DEF.
[Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN061 HERO Prayer']
Normal Spell
When a “HERO” monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard this turn; draw 1 card.
[Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN062 Kaiser Toolbox – Inferno']
Equip Spell
Equip only to a FIRE monster. The equipped monster gains 500 ATK and DEF. If the equipped monster is “Kaiser HERO Rosie” or a monster that includes “Kaiser HERO Rosie” as a Material Monster, this card gains this effect:
* When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard; draw 1 card.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN063 Kaiser Toolbox – Revise']
Equip Spell
Equip only to a WATER monster. The equipped monster gains 500 ATK and DEF. If the equipped monster is “Kaiser HERO Agaren” or a monster that includes “Kaiser HERO Agaren” as a Material Monster, this card gains this effect:
* Negate the effect of Effect Monsters the monster equipped with this card battles.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN064 Mysterious Mist']
Continuous Spell
Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can pay 300 Life Points to rearrange all your face-down Spell or Trap Cards (return them to face-down)
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN065 Chain Gift']
Quick-Play Spell
Activate only as Chain Link 2 or higher. Gain Life Points equal to the Chain Link number of this card x 500. You cannot activate this card if multiple cards/effects with the same name are in that Chain.
[Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN066 JackPOT']
Normal Spell
Shuffle 5 Spell or Trap Cards from your Graveyard to the Deck. After that, draw 2 cards.
[Super Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN067 Drift Storm']
Quick-Play Spell
Discard 1 card. Select and activate 1 of the following effects: * Destroy all face-up monsters. * Destroy all face-down monsters.
[Super Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN068 Promotion']
Equip Spell
The equipped monster gains 2 Levels.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN069 Fairy Inscriptions']
Ritual Spell
This card is used to Ritual Summon “Guardian of the Sanctuary”. You must also offer monsters whose total Levels equal 9 or more from your hand or field as a Tribute.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN070 Cultural Revolution']
Ritual Spell
This card is used to Ritual Summon “Z-DOKU the Dark Unit”. You must also offer monsters whose total Levels equal 8 or more from your hand or field as a Tribute.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN071 Wind Slasher']
Equip Spell
Equip only to a Level 6 or lower Normal Monster. The ATK of the monster equipped with this card becomes the same as its DEF.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN072 Tremor Hammer']
Equip Spell
Equip only to a Level 6 or lower Normal Monster. The DEF of the monster equipped with this card becomes the same as its ATK.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN073 Colorful Path']
Normal Trap
When a “Mana Beast” monster you control is targeted by a card effect or a monster attack; negate it. Then shuffle that monster face-up to your Deck.
[Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN074 Colorful Light']
Normal Trap
All monsters your opponent controls lose 300 ATK and DEF for every face-up “Mana Beast” monsters in your Deck.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN075 Colorful Counter']
Counter Trap
When a Spell or Trap Card is activated; banish 1 of your face-up “Mana Beast” monsters in your Deck; negate the activation and effect of that card and destroy it.
[Super Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN076 Kaiser Toolbox – Gift of Rosie']
Normal Trap
When you control a face-up FIRE Warrior-Type monster; Gain 200 Life Points for every face-up “Kaiser HERO” monsters you control. If you control a face-up “Kaiser HERO Rosie” or a monster that includes “Kaiser HERO Rosie”, you can activate this effect instead:
* Gain 400 Life Points for every “Kaiser HERO” monsters in your Graveyard.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN077 Kaiser Toolbox – Agaren’s Impulse']
Normal Trap
When you control a face-up WATER Warrior-Type monster; you can return 1 face-up monster on the field to its owner’s hand. If you control a face-up “Kaiser HERO Agaren” or a monster that includes “Kaiser HERO Agaren”, you can activate this effect instead:
* You can return up to 3 cards on the field to the hand.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN078 Dance of Death']
Continuous Trap
Each time a monster(s) on the field is moved to another Monster Card Zone; gain 300 Life Points and inflict 200 damage to your opponent.
[Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN079 Senet Dash']
Normal Trap
Move 1 of your face-up monsters to an unoccupied Monster Card Zone.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN080 Deus Castling']
Normal Trap
Target 2 monsters you control; Exchange their current Monster Card Zones.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN081 Chain Absorption']
Continuous Trap
After a Chain Link 2 or higher resolves, all monsters your opponent controls loses ATK and DEF equal to the Chain Link number x 300. You cannot activate this effect is there is a card with the same name/effect in that Chain.
[Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN082 Misfortune Accumulation']
Normal Trap
Activate only as Chain Link 4 or higher. Randomly send 1 card from your opponent’s hand to the Graveyard. You cannot activate this card if multiple cards/effects with the same name are in that Chain.
[Super Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN083 Spellbreaker']
Counter Trap
Activate only as Chain Link 3 or higher. Discard 1 Spell Card from your hand. Negate the activation and the effects of all Spell Cards on that Chain and return them to the Deck.
[Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN084 Trapbreaker']
Counter Trap
Activate only as Chain Link 3 or higher. Discard 1 Trap Card from your hand. Negate the activation and the effects of all Trap Cards on that Chain and return them to the Deck.
[Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN085 M-NEX']
Normal Trap
If a “Neo-Spacian” monster(s) you control is destroyed by a card effect your opponent controls. For each of those monsters, you can Special Summon 1 monster with the same name from your Fusion Deck ignoring any Summoning conditions that card may have.
[Super Rare]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN086 Mystical Bomb']
Normal Trap
Inflict 800 Damage to your opponent. If your Life Points is 500 or below, your opponent takes additional 800 Damage. If your opponents Life Points is 8000 or above, inflict 2000 Damage to your opponent’s Life Points.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN087 Mystical Gift']
Normal Trap
Increase your Life Points by 1000. If your Life Points is 500 or below, you gain 1000 additional Life Points. If your opponents Life Points is 8000 or above, you gain additional 3000 Life Points.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN088 Entropy Clock of Destiny']
Normal Trap
Move the turn count backward by 2 turns. The turn in which this card is activated continues as normal.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN089 Chainbreaker']
Continuous Trap
Cards and effects cannot be activated after Chain Link 3.
[Short Print]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='RVTW-EN090 Penalty!!']
Normal Trap
Skip your next turn.
[Common]
[/spoiler]

* -> adapted from some of the cards that were posted here in YCM Custom Cards section. (Credit for the card's idea or effect is not mine)
[/spoiler]

Will probably post the full spoilers for the first set tomorrow.
Also, some retarded mistake for the first set: Set should have been named "Duelist's Dark Tale" as every first set of every series must contain "Duelist". Don't know why I didn't fixed it. I'll just probably ignore it. lol.

Release date: May 2, 2012

[spoiler='Details for The Neo Empire']
* Contains 100 cards

* Introduces the "Dark Material" archetype.
* Includes support for "Kaiser HERO" and "Mana Beast" archetype.
* Includes support for older archetypes
* Cover card: Kaiser HERO Vanguard Crisis

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Card List for The Neo Empire (100/100)']

The Neo Empire (100 cards)

* Introduces the “Dark Material” archetype
* Includes further support for Elemental Hero, Kaiser Hero, Spirits, Mana Beasts
* Includes new support for Toon and Union Monsters.

-- CARD LIST –

TNEM-EN001 Evilheart
Effect Monster
DARK/Fiend/3/ATK 0/DEF 0
Cannot be Set or be placed in Defense Position. Cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard, except by its own effect. During the End Phase of the turn this card was destroyed by battle; Special Summon it. This card gains ATK and DEF equal to half the ATK and DEF of the monster that destroyed this, respectively. (The ATK and DEF increase is continuous)
[Rare]

TNEM-EN002

TNEM-EN003 Guardian of the Forbidden Arsenal
Effect Monster
DARK/Fiend/7/ATK 1500/DEF 1500
When this card is Summoned: You can equip 1 monster from your Deck to a face-up “Dark Material” monster that you can equip a monster on. When this card is destroyed: you can Special Summon 1 DARK monster from your hand or Deck whose ATK and DEF are both 1500 or below, except “Guardian of the Forbidden Arsenal”.
[Ultra Rare]

TNEM-EN004 Azazel the Scapegoating Archfiend
Effect Monster
DARK/Fiend/8/ATK 2700/DEF 2100
Cannot be Special Summoned. You can use any monster equipped with a “Dark Equipment” monster you control as a Tribute to Tribute Summon this card. Once per turn; you can discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon 1 “Dark Equipment” monster from your Graveyard. If you do, you cannot Special Summon any monsters from your Extra Deck this turn. When this card is targeted by a card effect or a monster attack: You can send 1 face-up “Dark Material” or “Dark Equipment” monster you control to the Graveyard; negate the activation (or the attack) and destroy it.
[Ultra Rare]

TNEM-EN005 Dark Material: The Rack-Duke’s Daughter
Effect Monster
DARK/Fiend/3/ATK 500/DEF 0
Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; equip it to this card (You can only have up to 1 monster equipped to this card). During each of your opponent’s Standby Phases, inflict 200 damage to your opponent for every monsters equipped to this card. While this card has a monster as an Equip Card, this card gains the following effect:
* This card gains ATK equal to the total Level of all monsters equipped to this card x 300.
[Common]

TNEM-EN006 Dark Material: Garotte of Pain
Effect Monster
DARK/Fiend/3/ATK 0/DEF 500
Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; equip it to this card (You can only have up to 1 monster equipped to this card). During each of your opponent’s Standby Phases, inflict 200 damage to your opponent for every monsters equipped to this card. While this card has a monster as an Equip Card, this card gains the following effect:
* Once per turn: When a monster your opponent controls attack; negate it.
[Common]

TNEM-EN007 Dark Material: Two-Way Judas Cradle
Effect Monster
DARK/Fiend/5/ATK 1000/DEF 0
Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; equip it to this card (You can only have up to 2 monsters equipped to this card). During each of your opponent’s Standby Phases, inflict 300 damage to your opponent for every monsters equipped to this card. If this card would be destroyed, you can remove 1 monster equipped to this card instead. While this card has a monster as an Equip Card, this card gains the following effect:
* When this card inflicts damage to your opponent’s Life Points; randomly banish 1 card from your opponent’s hand.
[Super Rare]

TNEM-EN008 Dark Material: Blood-stained Morning Star
Effect Monster
DARK/Fiend/5/ATK 1000/DEF 1000
Once per turn; you can equip 1 face-up monster your opponent controls to this card. You can only have up to 2 monsters equipped to this card. While this card has a monster equipped to it, this card gains the following effect:
* This card gains ATK equal to the total original ATK of all monsters equipped to this card. Each time this card destroys a monster by battle; inflict 800 damage to your opponent. When this card inflicts damage; you can destroy 1 card on the field.
[Rare]

TNEM-EN009 Dark Material: Stakes of Vlad
Effect Monster
DARK/Fiend/3/ATK 500/DEF 500
Once per turn; you can equip 1 face-up monster your opponent controls to this card. You can only have up to 1 monster equipped to this card. While this card has a monster equipped to it, this card gains the following effect:
* This card gains ATK equal to the total Level of all monsters equipped to this card x 200. All face-up “Dark Material” monsters you control gains 1 Level. Each time this card destroys a monster by battle; inflict 500 damage to your opponent.
[Common]

TNEM-EN010 Dark Material: Spiked Pendulum
Effect Monster
Once per turn; you can equip 1 face-up monster your opponent controls to this card. You can only have up to 2 monsters equipped to this card. While this card has a monster equipped to it, this card gains the following effect:
* This card gains ATK equal to the total original ATK of all monsters equipped to this card. Each time this card destroys a monster by battle; inflict 800 damage. When this card attacks; this card gains 1000 ATK during Damage Calculation only.
[Rare]

TNEM-EN011 Dark Equipment: Choking Pear of Ammon
Effect Monster
During your Main Phase, you can equip this face-up monster to a monster your opponent controls. When this card is equipped to a monster; destroy that monster during the 2nd Standby Phase after this card has been equip and inflict 500 damage to your opponent.
[Common]

TNEM-EN012 Dark Equipment: The Heretic’s Fork
Effect Monster
During your Main Phase, you can equip this face-up monster to a monster your opponent controls. When this card is equipped to a monster: Its controller takes 500 damage during each of his/her Standby Phases. If that monster is Tributed or used as a Material Monster; destroy the Summoned monster and inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.
[Common]

TNEM-EN013 Dark Material: Scales of Armityle
Effect Monster
DARK/Fiend/7/ATK ?/DEF ?
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Can only be Special Summoned from your hand by banishing all “Dark Material” monster(s) in your Graveyard, hand and field. The original ATK and DEF of this card is equal to the number of cards banished by this effect x 1000. When this card leaves the field, you can add 1 “Dark Material” monster from your Deck to your hand.
[Rare]

TNEM-EN014 Treasure Chest from the Dark Realm
Effect Monster
DARK/Fiend/3/ATK 0/DEF 2000
When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard; you can add 1 “Dark Material” or “Dark Equipment” monster from your Deck to your hand.
[Rare]

TNEM-EN015 Red Mana Beast – II
Effect Monster
FIRE/Pyro/5/ATK 2000/DEF 2000
If this card is destroyed; shuffle this card to the Deck face-up. If this card is on the top of your Deck while facing-up, you can banish this card to activate this effect:
* Until your opponent’s next End Phase, all monsters you control gains 1000 ATK and DEF.
[Common]

TNEM-EN016 Blue Mana Beast – II
Effect Monster
WATER/Aqua/5/ATK 2000/DEF 2000
If this card is destroyed; shuffle this card to the Deck face-up. If this card is on the top of your Deck while facing-up, you can banish this card to activate this effect:
* Until your opponent’s End Phase, reduce the original ATK and DEF of all face-up monsters to 0.
[Common]

TNEM-EN017 White Mana Beast – Blanc
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Fairy/5/ATK 2000/DEF 2000
* Draw 2 cards.
[Rare]

TNEM-EN018 Kaiser HERO Ray
Effect Monster
DARK/Warrior/4/ATK 1200/DEF 1300
When a “Kaiser HERO” monster(s) you control is destroyed; this card gains 300 for each of those monsters.
[Common]

TNEM-EN019 Kaiser HERO Soddora
Effect Monster
EARTH/Warrior/4/ATK 1600/DEF 800
When a “Kaiser HERO” monster(s) you control is destroyed while you control another face-up “Kaiser HERO” monster; you can add 1 “Kaiser HERO” monster from your Deck to your hand.
[Common]

TNEM-EN020 MP Comic-Sans
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Spellcaster/3/ATK 500/DEF 1200
When this card is Summoned; you can add 1 “Toon World” from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. By banishing this card in your Graveyard, you can negate the activation and the effect of a card effect that would destroy a face-up “Toon World” or Toon Monster(s) you control and destroy it.
[Super Rare]

TNEM-EN021 Toon HERO Clyde
Toon Monster
LIGHT/Warrior/4/ATK 1400/DEF 1400
This card cannot attack during the turn that it is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned. When there is no face-up “Toon World” on the field; destroy this card. If you control a face-up “Toon World” and your opponent does not control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent directly. All Toon Monsters you control gains 500 ATK and DEF.
[Common]

TNEM-EN022 Toon Stardust Dragon
Toon Monster
WIND/Dragon/7/ATK 2500/DEF 2000
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Can only be Special Summoned from your hand if you control a face-up “Toon World” (You must Tribute at least 2 monsters whose total Levels equal the Level of this card). This card cannot attack during he turn it is Summoned. You must pay 500 Life Points in order to attack with this card. When “Toon World” leaves the field or flipped face-down; destroy this card. If your opponent doesn’t control a Toon Monster; this card can attack your opponent directly. If your opponent controls a face-up Toon Monster; you must select it as an attack target. When a Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster’s effect is activated that destroys a card(s) on the field: You can Tribute this card; negate the activation and destroy it. During the End Phase, if this card negated an effect this way during this turn; Special Summon this from the Graveyard.
[Ultra Rare]

TNEM-EN023 Toon Library
Toon Monster
LIGHT/Spellcaster/4/ATK 0/DEF 2000
This card cannot attack during the turn that it is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned. When there is no face-up “Toon World” on the field; destroy this card. If you control a face-up “Toon World” and your opponent does not control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent directly. Each time a Toon Monster is Summoned; place 1 Toon Counter on this card. Once per turn: You can remove 2 Toon Counters on this card to draw 1 card.
[Super Rare]

TNEM-EN024 Toonimator
Effect Monster
DARK/Spellcaster/5/ATK 1900/DEF 100
Toon Monsters can attack the turn they are Summoned. When this card became the target of an attack; you can negate it. You can only use this effect once
[Rare]

TNEM-EN025 Toolbox NASH-01
Effect Monster
FIRE/Machine/3/ATK 900/DEF 1450
When this card is Summoned, you can select 1 Union Monster from your hand and equip it to an appropriate face-up monster on the field.
[Common]

TNEM-EN026 Element Orb
Union Monster
LIGHT/Rock/2/ATK 500/Def 500
Once per turn, you can equip this card to a face-up non-LIGHT and non-DARK monster you control, OR unequip it and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. When equipped to a monster by its own effect; the equipped monster gains 500 ATK and DEF and it cannot be targeted by card effects your opponent controls. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead)
[Common]

TNEM-EN027 Power Enhancer
Union Monster
LIGHT/Machine/3/ATK 600/DEF 600
Once per turn, you can equip this card to a face-up Level 4 or lower monster you control, OR unequip it and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. When equipped to a monster by its own effect; if the original ATK of that monster is less than its original DEF, double its original ATK. If the original DEF of that monster is less than its original ATK, double its original DEF. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead)
[Common]

TNEM-EN028 Support Unit
Union Monster
DARK/Machine/3/ATK 700/DEF 700
Once per turn, you can equip this card to a face-up monster you control, OR unequip it and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. When equipped to a monster by its own effect, that monster gains 700 ATK and DEF. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead)
[Common]

TNEM-EN029 Neo Space Fusionist
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Warrior/3/ATK 1500/DEF 1200
Once per turn, you can target 1 face-up “Neo-Spacian” monster you control. Send this card and that target to the Graveyard, then Special Summon 1 monster with the same name as the target from your Extra Deck, ignoring the Summoning conditions
[Rare]

TNEM-EN030 Bringer of the Beginning and the End
Spirit Monster
LIGHT/Fairy/8/ATK 2700/DEF 2700
This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the hand during the End Phase of the turn this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent’s Life Points; both players discard their entire hands then draws the same number of cards they discarded.
[Ultra Rare]

TNEM-EN031 The All-Seeing One-Eyed Doll
Spirit Monster
DARK/Spellcaster/5/ATK 2000/DEF 1750
This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the hand during the End Phase of the turn this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or flipped face-up; your opponent cannot activate Spell and Trap Cards this turn.
[Common]

TNEM-EN032 Winds that Bring Calamity
Spirit Monster
WIND/Fairy/5/ATK 1700/DEF 1650
This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the hand during the End Phase of the turn this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or flipped face-up: You can Target 1 card on the field; return it to the bottom of the Deck
[Common]

TNEM-EN033 Sylphira the Gust Spirit
Spirit Monster
WIND/Winged Beast/7/ATK 2400/DEF 2550
This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the hand during the End Phase of the turn this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or flipped face-up: Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field.
[Super Rare]

TNEM-EN034 Fading Assassin
Effect Monster
WIND/Warrior/4/ATK 1800/DEF 1300
This card can attack your opponent directly. If you do, banish this card at the end of the Damage Step.
[Common]

TNEM-EN035 Advanced Summoner of Flames
Effect Monster
FIRE/Spellcaster/7/ATK 1700/DEF 1700
Cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard; you can Special Summon FIRE monsters from your Deck whose total Level equals the Level of this card. Monsters summoned by this effect cannot be used as a Material Monster until the End Phase.
[Rare]

TNEM-EN036 Advanced Summoner of Ice
Effect Monster
WATER/Spellcaster/7/ATK 1700/DEF 1700
Cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard; you can Special Summon WATER monsters from your Deck whose total Level equals the Level of this card. Monsters summoned by this effect cannot be used as a Material Monster until the End Phase.
[Rare]

TNEM-EN037 Advanced Summoner of Fowls
Effect Monster
WIND/Spellcaster/7/ATK 1700/DEF 1700
Cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard; you can Special Summon WIND monsters from your Deck whose total Level equals the Level of this card. Monsters summoned by this effect cannot be used as a Material Monster until the End Phase.
[Rare]

TNEM-EN038 Advanced Summoner of Beasts
Effect Monster
EARTH/Spellcaster/7/ATK 1700/DEF 1700
Cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard; you can Special Summon EARTH monsters from your Deck whose total Level equals the Level of this card. Monsters summoned by this effect cannot be used as a Material Monster until the End Phase.
[Rare]

TNEM-EN039 Punishment Fiend
Effect Monster
DARK/Fiend/2/ATK 600/DEF 400
FLIP: Inflict 400 damage to your opponent for every monsters he/she controls
[Common]

TNEM-EN040 Warrior of Mercy
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Warrior/4/ATK 2150/DEF 0
This card cannot attack if your opponent’s Life Points is 3000 or below.
[Common]

TNEM-EN041 Bluff Fluff
Effect Monster
WATER/Fish/4/ATK 2200/DEF 400
When this card is Normal Summoned; halve its original ATK and DEF.
[Common]

TNEM-EN042 King of the Shadows
Effect Monster
DARK/Fiend/3/ATK 1200/DEF 1200
Pay 800 Life Points. Select 1 Level 3 or lower DARK Normal Monster you control. This turn, that monster can attack your opponent directly. You can only use this effect once per turn.
[Common]

TNEM-EN043 Archlord Dumeis
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Fairy/3/ATK 1200/DEF 1200
Pay 800 Life Points. Select 1 Level 3 or lower LIGHT Normal Monster you control. This turn, that monster can attack your opponent directly. You can only use this effect once per turn.
[Common]

TNEM-EN044 Giri Mantis
Effect Monster
EARTH/Insect/6/ATK 2200/DEF 1700
Any decreases to this card’s ATK (due to a card effect) become an increase to this card’s ATK instead.
[Common]

TNEM-EN045 The Spellbound Maiden
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Spellcaster/4/ATK 1500/DEF 1600
This face-up card cannot be destroyed or banished by a card effect.
[Common]

TNEM-EN046 Number 36: Dark Kubick
Xyz Effect Monster
DARK/Rock/6/ATK 600/DEF 3600
3 Level 6 monsters
Once per turn, during either player’s Main Phase: Detach 1 Xyz Material on this card and target 1 face-up Level 6 or lower monster on the field; equip it to this card. This card gains ATK equal to the original ATK of the monsters equipped to this card. This card gains the effect(s) of the monsters equipped to this card. When this card would be destroyed, send to the Graveyard 1 monster equipped to this card instead.
[Ultra Rare]

TNEM-EN047 Rainbow the Alchemic Beast
Fusion Effect Monster
LIGHT/Spellcaster/7/ATK 2300/DEF 2200
3 “Mana Beast” monsters with different Attribute
This card can also be Fusion Summoned by banishing the above face-up monsters from your Deck (You do not use “Polymerization”). You can banish this card to target up to 3 “Mana Beast” monsters from your Deck whose Level is lower than this card (You cannot target face-up “Mana Beast” monsters from your Deck). Place them face-up in your Deck.
[Ultra Rare]

TNEM-EN048 Kaiser HERO Vanguard Crisis
Xyz Effect Monster
LIGHT/Warrior/4/ATK 2400/DEF 1600
3 Level 4 “HERO” monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a “Kaiser HERO Vanguard Clyde” you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material on this card to target 1 “HERO” monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it and it gains 400 ATK and DEF. When this card leaves the field, banish all monsters Summoned by this effect.
[Ultra Rare]

TNEM-EN049 Kaiser HERO the Temperance
Fusion Effect Monster
LIGHT/Warrior/7/ATK 2600/DEF 2200
Kaiser Hero Clyde + Kaiser Hero Beherra + Kaiser Hero Ancram
This card’s attribute is also treated as WIND and EARTH while this card is face-up on the field. Any damage you receive is reduced to 0. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: Target 1 “Kaiser HERO Clyde”, “Kaiser HERO Beherra”, or “Kaiser HERO Ancram” in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.
[Ultra Rare]

TNEM-EN050 Kaiser HERO the Courage
Fusion Effect Monster
LIGHT/Warrior/8/ATK 2800/DEF 2200
Kaiser Hero Sodorra + Kaiser Hero Ray + Kaiser Hero Clyde
This card gains 200 ATK and DEF for every “Kaiser Hero” monsters in your field and in your Graveyard. When this card destroys a monster by battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster’s Level x 300. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: Target 1 “Kaiser HERO Clyde”, “Kaiser HERO Sodorra”, or “Kaiser HERO Ray” in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.
[Ultra Rare]

TNEM-EN051 Neo-Spacian Ground Mole
Fusion Effect Monster
EARTH/Rock/4/ATK 1100/DEF 500
This card’s name is also treated as “Neo-Spacian Grand Mole”. Must first be Special Summoned by the effect of “NEX”. When this card battles, before Damage Calculation: You can target 1 card; return this card and the target to the hand.
[Common]

TNEM-EN052 Neo-Spacian Phantom Panther
Fusion Effect Monster
DARK/Beast/4/ATK 1300/DEF 800
This card’s name is also treated as “Neo-Spacian Dark Panther”. Must first be Special Summoned by the effect of “NEX”. Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up monster; until the End Phase, while you control this face-up card, this card’s name and effects become those of that target.
[Common]

TNEM-EN053 Elemental HERO Ground Neos
Fusion Effect Monster
EARTH/Warrior/8/ATK 2800/DEF 2300
“Elemental HERO Neos” + “Neo-Spacian Ground Mole”
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by shuffling the above cards you control into the Deck (You do not use “Polymerization”). Once per turn: You can target 1 card on the field; return it to the hand.
[Ultra Rare]

TNEM-EN054 Elemental HERO Phantom Neos
Fusion Effect Monster
DARK/Warrior/8/ATK 2800/DEF 2300
“Elemental HERO Neos” + “Neo-Spacian Phantom Panther”
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by shuffling the above cards you control into the Deck (You do not use “Polymerization”). Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up card on the field; while you control this face-up card, that target’s effect is negated.
[Ultra Rare]

TNEM-EN055 Reverse Mage Amanita
Ritual Effect Monster
LIGHT/Spellcaster/8/ATK 2800/DEF 2500
Can be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card “Reversal Ritual”. Switch the ATK and DEF of all other monsters on the field. This card gains 300 ATK and DEF for every Spellcaster-Type monsters that were used as a Tribute for the Ritual Summon of this card.
[Super Rare]

TNEM-EN056 Entropy
Ritual Effect Monster
DARK/Fiend/9/ATK 3000/DEF 2100
Can be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card “Fusion of Time and Space”. Negate the effects of all other monsters on the field. All face-up monsters other than this card loses 300 ATK and DEF for every Fiend-Type monsters that were used as a Tribute for the Ritual Summon of this card.
[Super Rare]

TNEM-EN057 Material Buster
Normal Spell
Target 1 face-up “Dark Material” monster you control: Remove 1 Equip Monster Card on the target to inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.
[Common]

TNEM-EN058 Cursed Value
Normal Spell
Target 2 face-up “Dark Material” monster you control: Remove all Equip Monster Cards on the targets to draw 2 cards.
[Super Rare]

TNEM-EN059 Release of Maximal Dark Energy
Quick-Play Spell
Pay 2000 Life Points. Special Summon 1 “Dark Material” monster from your Graveyard whose ATK and DEF are both 1000 or below. During the End Phase, if the monster Summoned by this effect has no monster as an Equip Card, destroy it.
[Super Rare]

TNEM-EN060 Dark Absorb Unit
Equip Spell
Equip only to a “Dark Material” monster you control. It gains 500 ATK and DEF. The equipped monster can equip an additional monster.
[Rare]

TNEM-EN061 Dark Equipment: The Cursed Veil
Continuous Spell
All “Dark Equipment” monsters you control that is equipped to a monster cannot be targeted by card effects your opponent controls.
[Common]

TNEM-EN062 Forced Decoloring
Quick-Play Spell
Discard 1 card from your hand: Target 1 of your face-up “Mana Beast” monsters in your Deck. Banish it, then activate its effect.
[Super Rare]

TNEM-EN063 Deck Coloring
Quick-Play Spell
Target up to 2 “Mana Beast” monsters in your hand. Shuffle it to the Deck face-up.
[Common]

TNEM-EN064 Color Wheel
Quick-Play Spell
Pick-up the top 3 cards of your Deck. For every face-up “Mana Beast” monsters picked up by this effect, inflict 400 damage to your opponent. Return the cards picked-up by this effect to the Deck in the same order.
[Common]

TNEM-EN065 HERO Formation
Normal Spell
If there are at least 5 “HERO” monsters in your Graveyard: Target 1 face-up “HERO” monster you control. That monster can attack your opponent directly. Face-up monsters you control other than the target cannot attack during the turn this card is activated.
[Common]

TNEM-EN066 HERO Crusade
Normal Spell
If you control at least 3 face-up “HERO” monsters: Target the face-up “HERO” monster you control with the lowest ATK. Destroy all other monsters you control. Until the End Phase, that monster’s original ATK is multiplied by the number of monsters destroyed by this effect. Any damage that monster inflicts is halved. You cannot Special Summon during the turn you activate this card.
[Rare]

TNEM-EN067 Kaiser Toolbox – Raven
Equip Spell
Equip only to a WIND monster. The equipped monster gains 500 ATK and DEF. If the equipped monster is “Kaiser HERO Beherra” or a monster that includes “Kaiser HERO Beherra” as a Material Monster, this carrd gains this effect:
* The equipped monster can attack your opponent directly. If you do, the equipped monster loses 300 ATK at the end of the Damage Step. Once per turn: You can decrease the ATK of the equipped monster by 300; the equipped monster can attack twice this turn.
[Common]

TNEM-EN068 Toon Kingdom
Continuous Spell
Banish the top 3 cards of your Deck to activate this. This card’s name is treated as “Toon World” while face-up on the field. When a Toon Monster you control would be destroyed by battle, you can banish 1 card from your Deck instead.
[Super Rare]
(Note: Taken from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX)

TNEM-EN069 Toon Return
Normal Spell
Target 3 Toon Monsters or is named “Toon World” in your Graveyard; return them to the Deck and draw 2 cards
[Rare]

TNEM-EN070 Different Dimension Hangar
Continuous Spell
Banish up to 3 Union Monsters from your Deck. Once per turn: You can select 1 of the cards banished by this effect and equip it to an appropriate face-up monster you control as an Equip Spell Card.
[Super Rare]

TNEM-EN071 Fantastic Combination
Quick-Play Spell
Send 1 face-up Union Monster equipped to a monster you control to the Graveyard. The monster equipped with the selected Union Monster can attack all monsters your opponent controls. That monster cannot attack your opponent directly if it attacks any monsters first.
[Common]

TNEM-EN072 Special Battlefield
Continuous Spell
Monsters equipped with Union Monsters are unaffected by Trap Cards
[Common]

TNEM-EN073 Spiritual Energy Providence
Continuous Spell
Once per turn: If you Normal Summon or Set a Spirit Monster, you can gain additional Normal Summon this turn.
[Rare]

TNEM-EN074 Dark Arena
Field Spell

[Super Rare]
(Note: Adapted from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX)

TNEM-EN075 Temple of Nightmares
Field Spell
All LIGHT monsters lose 500 ATK and gain 400 DEF
[Common]

TNEM-EN076 Bible of the Sacred
Equip Spell
Equip only to a Level 3 or lower LIGHT monster. It gains 1500 ATK and DEF.
[Short Print]

TNEM-EN077 Reversal Ritual
Ritual Spell
This card is used to Ritual Summon “Reverse Mage Amanita”. You must offer monsters whose total Levels equal 8 or more from your hand or field as a Tribute.
[Common]

TNEM-EN078 Fusion of Time and Space
Ritual Spell
This card is used to Ritual Summon “Entropy”. You must offer monsters whose total Levels equal 9 or more from your hand or field as a Tribute
[Common]

TNEM-EN079 Forbidden Treasures
Continuous Trap
When a “Dark Material” monster you control becomes the target of attack: negate the attack and equip that monster being attacked to the attacking monster. Then the attacking monster loses ATK and DEF equal to the ATK and DEF of the equipment monster, respectively. The attacking monster cannot be used as a Tribute or as a Material Monster, and any other Equip Card equipped to that monster is destroyed. When this card leaves the field, destroy the attacking monster and Special Summon the equipment monster.
[Common]

TNEM-EN080 Dark Absorption
Normal Trap
When your opponent Special Summons a monster(s): Target 1 of those monster(s); then equip it to a face-up “Dark Material” monster you control that you can equip a monster on.
[Ultra Rare]

TNEM-EN081 Material Overload
Normal Trap
Target 1 face-up “Dark Material” monster you control; send 1 monster equipped to that target to the Graveyard. Until the End Phase, the target gains 500 ATK and DEF and is unaffected by the effects of Spell and Trap Cards other than this card.
[Common]

TNEM-EN082 Materialization
Normal Trap
Target 1 “Dark Equipment” monster that is equipped to a monster your opponent controls. Special Summon the target, then destroy the monster that the target is equipped to.
[Super Rare]

TNEM-EN083 Dark Equipment: The Binding Cords
Continuous Trap
All monsters equipped with “Dark Equipment” monsters cannot be used as a Tribute or as a Material Monster.
[Rare]

TNEM-EN084 Colorful Bomb
Normal Trap
Target 1 face-up monster on the field; Shuffle 1 monster in your hand or field to the Deck (facing-up) whose Attribute is the same as the target. Then destroy the target.
[Rare]

TNEM-EN085 Kaiser Toolbox – Beherra’s Strike
Normal Trap
When a WIND Warrior-Type monster you control becomes the target of a card effect your opponent controls; randomly discard 1 card from your opponent’s hand. If that monster is “Kaiser HERO Beherra” or a monster that includes “Kaiser HERO Beherra” as a Fusion Mater, your opponent discards his/her entire hand instead.
[Common]

TNEM-EN086 Toon Cloning
Normal Trap
When a Toon monster you control is targeted by a card your opponent controls (either by card effect or by a monster attack); negate it then inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the ATK of the targeted monster.
[Common]

TNEM-EN087 Toon Dodging
Normal Trap
When your opponent Special Summon a monster; destroy it and Special Summon a Toon Monster from your hand or Deck with the same Attribute, Type and Level as the destroyed monster
[Super Rare]

TNEM-EN088 Union Force
Normal Trap
When a monster you control is targeted by a card effect your opponent controls; negate it and equip 1 appropriate Union Monster from your hand or Deck to that monster as an Equip Spell Card.
[Common]

TNEM-EN089 Ascending to Null
Normal Trap
Reveal 2 Spirit Monsters from your hand. Your opponent selects 1 of those. Banish the selected card and 1 face-up monster whose Level is less than or equal to the Level of the selected card.
[Common]

TNEM-EN090 Curse of Yata-Garasu
Normal Trap
Activate only during Main Phase. If a Spirit monster(s) you control return to the hand; your opponent skips his/her next Draw Phase.
[Rare]

TNEM-EN091 Atomic Bomb
Normal Trap
Activate when you received Battle Damage from a monster’s attack. Banish all face-up monsters whose DEF is equal to or less than the Battle Damage you received.
[Rare]

TNEM-EN092 Hell Underneath
Normal Trap
Activate when you received Battle Damage from a monster’s attack. Banish all face-up monsters whose ATK is equal to or less than the Battle Damage you received.
[Rare]

TNEM-EN093 Mist of Righteousness
Continuous Trap
The ATK and DEF of all DARK monsters become 0 during Damage Step.
[Short Print]

TNEM-EN094 Heaven’s Blaster
Normal Trap
Pay 800 Life Points. Check all cards on the field and in both players’ hands, and banish all DARK monsters.
[Super Rare]

TNEM-EN095 Devouring Darkness
Normal Trap
Pay 800 Life Points. Check all cards on the field and in both players’ hands, and banish all LIGHT monsters
[Super Rare]

TNEM-EN096 Life Taker
Continuous Trap
Inflict 2000 damage to your opponent. If this card leaves the field, your opponent gains 3000 Life Points.
[Rare]

TNEM-EN097 Ultimate Medicine ZX
Normal Trap
When you receive 3000 or more damage from a monster’s attack; gain 8000 Life Points before Damage Calculation. After Damage Calculation, you gain 500 Life Points for every additional 1000 damage you received.
[Rare]

TNEM-EN098 Absolute Purification
Normal Trap
Pay 1000 Life Points. Check all cards on the field, in both players’ hands and all cards they draw (until the end of your opponent’s 3[sup]rd[/sup] turn after this card’s activation) and banish all Continuous Spell Cards.
[Short Print]

TNEM-EN099 Frugal Order
Continuous Trap
Neither player can pay more than 600 Life Points.
[Short Print]

TNEM-EN100 Jisatsu
Normal Trap
You take 2000 damage.
[Common]

[/spoiler]

Release date: 6/9/2012

[spoiler='Details for Forbidden Ceremony']
* Contains 100 cards

* Includes support for older cards
* Cover Card: Number 74: Eye of Zebulun
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Card List for Forbidden Ceremony (100/100)']

Forbidden Ceremony (100 cards)

FBCR-EN001
Kaiser Determinator
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Warrior/8/ATK 2800/DEF 2500
At the end of the Damage Step this card attacks, roll a six-sided dice. If the result is 3 or 5, this card can attack again.
[Super Rare]

FBCR-EN002
Gentle Knight of the Alps
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Warrior/4/ATK 2200/DEF 700
Any damage this card inflicts to your opponent becomes 0.
[Common]

FBCR-EN003
Knight of Bounds – Parshath
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Warrior/2/ATK 500/DEF 800
If your opponent controls more monsters than you, this card gains ATK and DEF equal to the number of excess monsters your opponent controls x 1000.
[Common]

FBCR-EN004
Knight of Bounds – Gahris
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Warrior/4/ATK 1600/DEF 1300
During your Main Phase, if your opponent controls more Spell and Trap Cards than you: You can send this face-up card to the Graveyard; to destroy 2 Spell and Trap Cards on the field. The targeted cards cannot be activated in response to this card’s effect.
[Rare]

FBCR-EN005
Knight of Bounds – Kay
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Warrior/2/ATK 800/DEF 500
Increase this card’s Level by the number of excess cards your opponent controls.
[Common]

FBCR-EN006
Knight of Bounds – Rance
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Warrior/4/ATK 1800/DEF 1000
At the start of your Battle Phase if your opponent controls more monsters than you, take note of the number of excess monsters your opponent controls. In addition to a normal attack, this card can attack a number of times equal to that number.
[Rare]

FBCR-EN007
Knight of Bounds – Gareth
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Warrior/4/ATK 1500/DEF 1300
At the start of your Main Phase if your opponent controls more Spell and Trap Cards than you, take note of the number of excess Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls. During your Main Phase 1, you can send this face-up card and 1 face-up Spell or Trap Card you control to the Graveyard; draw a number of cards equal to that number then end your turn.
[Super Rare]

FBCR-EN008
Knight of Bounds – Pallomu
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Warrior/2/ATK 600/DEF 600
If your opponent controls more cards than you, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. In addition, if your opponent controls at least 7 cards, you can add 1 “Knight of Bounds” monster from your Deck to your hand except for “Knight of Bounds - Pallomu”.
[Ultra Rare]

FBCR-EN009
L.L. Golem
Effect Monster
DARK/Machine/8/ATK 2800/DEF 2300
While your opponent has 6 or more cards in his/her hand, your opponent cannot activate or Set Spell or Trap Cards from his/her hand.
[Ultra Rare]

FBCR-EN010
L.L. Breaker
Effect Monster
DARK/Machine/5/ATK 2100/DEF 0
You can also Normal Summon this card using 0 or 2 Tributes. If you do, apply the appropriate effect:
* 2 Tributes: Draw 1 card and this card gains 700 ATK.
* 0 Tributes: Your opponent draw 1 card and this card loses 700 ATK.
[Super Rare]

FBCR-EN011
L.L. Wandering Bat
Effect Monster
DARK/Machine/3/ATK 800/DEF 900
When this card is Summoned, and your opponent has at least 2 more cards in his/her hand than you, you can add up to 2 “LL Bat” from your Deck to your hand. Increase this card’s Level by 1 for every other face-up “LL Bat” you control.
[Common]

FBCR-EN012
L.L. Prober
Effect Monster
DARK/Machine/5/ATK 2100/DEF 1600
When your opponent draws or adds a card from his/her Deck to his/her hand outside of his/her Draw Phase, you can Special Summon this card from your hand.
[Rare]

FBCR-EN013
L.L. Cursed Gem
Effect Monster
DARK/Machine/5/ATK 1200/DEF 1800
You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. If you do, your opponent draw 2 cards from his/her Deck and this card is banished when this card leaves the field.
[Common]

FBCR-EN014
L.L. Crawler
Effect Monster
DARK/Machine/5/ATK 500/DEF 1500
You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. If you do, your opponent draw 2 cards from his/her Deck and this card is banished when this card leaves the field.
[Super Rare]

FBCR-EN015
Dark Material: Breaking Wheel of Samaria
Effect Monster
* This card gains ATK equal to the total original ATK of all monsters equipped to this card. Each time this card destroys a monster by battle; inflict 800 damage to your opponent. Negate the effect(s) of any moster that battles with this card (at the start of the Damage Step) until the End Phase.
[Rare]

FBCR-EN016
Dark Material: Suffering of the Iron Maiden
Effect Monster
DARK/Fiend/5/ATK 0/DEF 1000
Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; equip it to this card (You can only have up to 2 monsters equipped to this card). During each of your opponent’s Standby Phases, inflict 300 damage to your opponent for every monsters equipped to this card. If this card would be destroyed, you can remove 1 monster equipped to this card instead. While this card has a monster as an Equip Card, this card gains the following effect:
* Once per turn: When you would receive damage; you can have your opponent take the damage instead. You can activate this effect during either player’s turn.
[Rare]

FBCR-EN017
Dark Material: Human Perforator
Effect Monster
Once per turn; you can equip 1 face-up monster your opponent controls to this card. You can only have up to 1 monster equipped to this card. While this card has a monster equipped to it, this card gains the following effect:
* This card gains ATK equal to the total Level of all monsters equipped to this card x 200. Each time this card destroys a monster by battle; inflict 500 damage to your opponent. When this card battles a Defense Position monster; this card inflicts Piercing Damage.
[Common]

FBCR-EN018
Dark Material: The Scavenger’s Daughter
Effect Monster
DARK/Fiend/3/ATK 500/DEF 0
* All monsters your opponent controls loses ATK and DEF equal to the total Level of all monsters equipped to this card x 200.
[Common]

FBCR-EN019
Dark Material: The Tramp Chair of Tribulations
Effect Monster
DARK/Fiend/3/ATK 0/DEF 500
* Once per turn: When a card effect your opponent controls targets a card(s) you control; negate it.
[Common]

FBCR-EN020
Dark Material: The Pharaoh’s Spiked Necklace
Effect Monster
During your Main Phase, you can equip this face-up monster to a monster your opponent controls. When this card is equipped to a monster: The controller of that monster takes 800 damage and randomly discards 1 card during each of his/her Standby Phases.
[Common]

FBCR-EN021
Dark Equipment: Finger Crusher
Effect Monster
During your Main Phase, you can equip this face-up monster to a monster your opponent controls. When this card is equipped to a monster; that monster loses 1000 ATK and DEF and its controller takes 500 damage during each of his/her Standby Phases.
[Common]

FBCR-EN022
Green Mana Beast – II
Effect Monster
EARTH/Plant/5/ATK 2000/DEF 2000
* Add 1 Spell or Trap Card from your Graveyard to your hand. You cannot activate or Set that card this turn.
[Common]

FBCR-EN023
Yellow Mana Beast – II
Effect Monster
WIND/Winged Beast/5/ATK 2000/DEF 2000
* Until your opponent’s End Phase, face-up monsters you control are unaffected by Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster Card’s effects.
[Common]

FBCR-EN024
Black Mana Beast – Noir
Effect Monster
DARK/Fiend/5/ATK 2000/DEF 2000
* Randomly discard 1 card in your opponent’s hand.
[Common]

FBCR-EN025
Zushin the Sleeping Giant
Effect Monster
EARTH/Warrior/10/ATK 3000/DEF 1000
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Can only be Special Summoned from your hand by sending 5 face-up Level 2 or lower Normal Monsters your control to the Graveyard. This card cannot attack your opponent directly. While this card is face-up on the field, negate the effects of all cards on the field, except this card. During your Main Phase, you can banish 1 Level 2 or lower Normal Monster you control to activate this effect:
* Card effects cannot be activated until your next Standby Phase.
[Ultra Rare]
(Modified from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s)

FBCR-EN026
Priestess of the Gishki Springs
Effect Monster
WATER/Spellcaster/4/ATK 1750/DEF 700
During your Main Phase, you can Tribute this face-up card; add up to 2 Normal Monsters from your Deck to your hand
[Rare]

FBCR-EN027
Priestess of the Flame Caverns
Effect Monster
FIRE/Spellcaster/4/ATK 1850/DEF 1000
When a Normal Monster you control inflicts damage to your opponent; Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of Normal Monsters you control x 300.
[Common]

FBCR-EN028
Priestess of the Winged Palace
Effect Monster
WIND/Spellcaster/4/ATK 1500/DEF 1000
Normal Monsters you control are unaffected by Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls.
[Super Rare]

FBCR-EN029
Yamigishki Ceremonial Mirror
Effect Monster
WATER/Spellcaster/3/ATK 1100/DEF 600
Once per turn, during your Main Phase; you can pay 600 Life Points. Until the End Phase, you can use monsters in your Graveyard as Ritual Material Monsters for Ritual Summon. If you do, banish the Ritual Material Monsters instead.
[Rare]

FBCR-EN030
Yamigishki Ceremonial Vessel
Effect Monster
WATER/Spellcaster/3/ATK 1200/DEF 1200
Each time a monster is Ritual Summoned successfully, the controller of this card draw 1 card.
[Super Rare]

FBCR-EN031
Effect Reactor
Effect Monster
DARK/Machine/6/ATK 2400/DEF 1600
Once per turn, when your opponent activates an Effect Monster Card’s effect, inflict 800 damage to opponent.
[Common]

FBCR-EN032
Spell Clogger Sigma
Effect Monster
WIND/Machine/3/ATK 1200/DEF 900
Once, during each of your opponent’s turns: When your opponent activates a Spell Card; negate it and return it to the Deck.
[Common]

FBCR-EN033
Trap Clogger Omega
Effect Monster
WIND/Machine/3/ATK 1200/DEF 900
Once, during each of your opponent’s turns: When your opponent activates a Trap Card; negate it and return it to the Deck.
[Common]

FBCR-EN034
Iron Chain Ball
Effect Monster
EARTH/Rock/2/ATK 500/DEF 500
When your opponent Special Summons a monster: You can equip this card from your hand to that monster. The monster equipped with this card cannot attack and loses 500 ATK and DEF. During each of your opponent’s Standby Phases; while this card is equipped to a monster, the controller of that monster sends the top 2 cards of his/her Deck to the Graveyard.
[Rare]

FBCR-EN035
Iron Chain Hitman
Effect Monster
EARTH/Machine/4/ATK 1700/DEF 1500
Each time a Spell or Trap Card is sent to the Graveyard; this card gains 300 ATK and DEF
[Rare]

FBCR-EN036
Iron Chain Commander
Effect Monster
EARTH/Warrior/8/ATK 2800/DEF 1500
This card can attack all monsters your opponent controls. Each time this card destroys a monster by battle; send the top 3 cards of your opponent’s Deck to the Graveyard and inflict 500 damage to your opponent. This card cannot attack your opponent directly if it attacks any monsters first.
[Super Rare]

FBCR-EN037
Iron Chain Lineman
Effect Monster
EARTH/Machine/3/ATK 1200/DEF 800
Once per turn, you can send the top 3 cards of your opponent’s Deck to the Graveyard. This card cannot attack during the turn you activate this effect.
[Common]

FBCR-EN038
Toon Ancient Gear Golem
Toon Monster
EARTH/Machine/8/ATK 3000/DEF 3000
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Can only be Special Summoned from your hand if you control a face-up “Toon World” (Tributes are required for Level 5 or higher monsters). This card cannot attack during he turn it is Summoned. You must pay 500 Life Points in order to attack with this card. When “Toon World” leaves the field or flipped face-down; destroy this card. If your opponent doesn’t control a Toon Monster; this card can attack your opponent directly. If your opponent controls a face-up Toon Monster; you must select it as an attack target. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster; inflict Piercing Damage to your opponent. If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step.
[Rare]

FBCR-EN039
Toon Buster Blader
Toon Monster
EARTH/Warrior/7/ATK 2600/DEF 2300
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Can only be Special Summoned from your hand if you control a face-up “Toon World” (Tributes are required for Level 5 or higher monsters). This card cannot attack during he turn it is Summoned. You must pay 500 Life Points in order to attack with this card. When “Toon World” leaves the field or flipped face-down; destroy this card. If your opponent doesn’t control a Toon Monster; this card can attack your opponent directly. If your opponent controls a face-up Toon Monster; you must select it as an attack target. This card gains 500 ATK for each Dragon-Type monster your opponent has on the field or in their Graveyard.
[Common]

FBCR-EN040
Toon Red Eyes B. Dragon
Toon Monster
DARK/Dragon/7/ATK 2400/DEF 2000
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Can only be Special Summoned from your hand if you control a face-up “Toon World” (Tributes are required for Level 5 or higher monsters). Destroy this card if there is no face-up “Toon World” on the field. If your opponent doesn’t control a Toon Monster; this card can attack your opponent directly. If your opponent controls a Toon Monster; this card must attack a Toon Monster.
[Common]

FBCR-EN041
Toon Creator
Toon Monster
LIGHT/Thunder/8/ATK 2300/DEF 3000
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Can only be Special Summoned from your hand if you control a face-up “Toon World” (Tributes are required for Level 5 or higher monsters). This card cannot attack during he turn it is Summoned. You must pay 500 Life Points in order to attack with this card. When “Toon World” leaves the field or flipped face-down; destroy this card. If your opponent doesn’t control a Toon Monster; this card can attack your opponent directly. If your opponent controls a face-up Toon Monster; you must select it as an attack target. Once per turn; you can discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon 1 Toon Monster from your Graveyard.
[Ultra Rare]

FBCR-EN042
Geora the Parallel Swordsman
Effect Monster
EARTH/Warrior/6/ATK 2400/DEF 1600
Once per turn, this card can be moved to an adjacent unoccupied Monster Card Zone. If the monster this card battles is in the same column as this card, destroy that monster without applying Damage Calculation.
[Rare]

FBCR-EN043
Area Eater
Effect Monster
DARK/Zombie/6/ATK 0/DEF 0
This card gains 1000 ATK for every card that is in the same column as this card.
[Common]

FBCR-EN044
Blinding Fairy
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Fairy/3/ATK 1000/DEF 1700
Once per turn, this card can be moved to an adjacent unoccupied Monster Card Zone. The ATK and DEF of any monster that is in the same column as this card becomes 0.
[Rare]

FBCR-EN045
Six-Shields
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Machine/4/ATK 1700/DEF 1300
Once per turn, this card can be moved to any unoccupied Monster Card Zone. Any Spell or Trap Card you control that is in the same column as this card is unaffected by your opponent’s cards.
[Common]

FBCR-EN046
The Blacker
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Spellcaster/4/ATK 1800/DEF 600
Once per turn, this card can be moved to any unoccupied Monster Card Zone. Monsters you control that are adjacent to this card are unaffected by card effects your opponent controls and cannot be destroyed by battle.
[Common]

FBCR-EN047
Des Skelengel
DARK/Zombie/5/ATK 1000/DEF 1000
FLIP: Draw 2 cards.
[Rare]

FBCR-EN048
Crimson Fairy
LIGHT/Fairy/5/ATK 1200/DEF 500
FLIP: Add 2 Effect Monster cards from your Graveyard to your hand.
[Rare]

FBCR-EN049
Enulfa
Tuner Effect Monster
WIND/Fairy/3/ATK 1000/DEF 1000
When this card battles, toss a coin. If the result is heads, this card’s original ATK and DEF becomes 2000 until the end of the Damage Step.
[Common]

FBCR-EN050
The Newcomer from Glaze
Effect Monster
EARTH/Warrior/3/ATK 1050/DEF 500
Once per turn, during your Main Phase; you can pay 1000 Life Points. Double this card’s original ATK and DEF until the end of your opponent’s turn.
[Common]

FBCR-EN051
Mooray Feline
Tuner Effect Monster
WATER/Beast/3/ATK 1300/DEF 700
This card’s Attribute and Type cannot be changed, regardless of the situation
[Common]

FBCR-EN052
Number 67: Boundary Knight Gora
Xyz Effect Monster
LIGHT/Warrior/6/ATK 2800/DEF 2000
2 Rank 6 monsters
Once per turn, during your Standby Phase: You can detach any number of Xyz Material monsters on this card. Select and apply a number of effects equal to the number of Xyz Material monsters detached:
* Flip all face-up Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls face-down. Your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards until the end of your opponent’s next turn.
* Flip all face-up monsters your opponent controls into face-down Defense Position. Your opponent cannot Summon monsters until the end of your opponent’s next turn.
[Ultra Rare]

FBCR-EN053
Number 74: Eye of Zebulun
Xyz Effect Monster
DARK/Machine/5/ATK 2400/DEF 2000
2 Level 5 monsters
Your opponent reveals his/her hand. You can detach 1 Xyz Material on this card; target any number of cards in your opponent’s hand. Your opponent returns them to the Deck, then he/she draws the same number of cards that were returned.
[Ultra Rare]

FBCR-EN054
Number 53: Pain Diminisher
Xyz Effect Monster
LIGHT/Fairy/3/ATK 2300/DEF 1800
2 Level 3 monsters
When you would receive damage, you can remove 1 Xyz Material on this card to reduce that damage to 0 instead.
[Common]

FBCR-EN055
Bright the Alchemic Beast
Fusion Effect Monster
DARK/Spellcaster/7/ATK 2200/DEF 2100
3 “Mana Beast” monsters with the same Level
This card can also be Fusion Summoned by banishing the above face-up monsters from your Deck (You do not use “Polymerization”). You can banish this card add up to 3 of your banished “Mana Beast” monsters to your hand. Once per turn: You can banish 1 face-up “Mana Beast” monster in your Deck; activate the banished monster’s effect.
[Ultra Rare]

FBCR-EN056
Vanilla Dragon
Fusion Effect Monster
EARTH/Dragon/10/?/?
At least 3 Normal Monsters
This card’s ATK and DEF is equal to the total Level of its Fusion Material Monsters x 200. When this card is Fusion Summoned successfully, draw 1 card for every 3 Fusion Material Monsters this card has.
[Ultra Rare]

FBCR-EN057
Dancing Fighter
Ritual Effect Monster
WIND/Warrior/6/ATK 2200/DEF 1600
Can be Ritual Summoned by the Ritual Spell Card “The Last Waltz”. You must also offer monsters whose total Levels equal 6 or more from your hand or field as a Tribute. Any monster that this battles with this card is returned to the Deck at the end of the Damage Step.
[Common]

FBCR-EN058
Elemental HERO Hell Neos
Fusion Effect Monster
FIRE/Warrior/10/ATK 3500/DEF 3000
“Elemental HERO Neos” + “Neo-Spacian Infernal Scarab” + “Neo-Spacian Ground Mole”
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by shuffling the above cards you control to the Deck (You do not use “Polymerization”). This card gains 500 ATK and DEF for every card on the field. During the End Phase: Return all cards on the field, except this one, to the hand.
[Ultra Rare]

FBCR-EN059
Cybernia
Synchro Effect Monster
LIGHT/Machine/6/ATK 2100/DEF 1600
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Pay 500 Life Points; destroy all face-up cards on the field that has an effect that negates the effect(s) of Trap Cards. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can add 1 Trap Card from your Graveyard to your hand.
[Super Rare]

FBCR-EN060
Andoria
Synchro Effect Monster
LIGHT/Spellcaster/7/ATK 2400/DEF 1800
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned, destroy all face-up Spell and Trap Cards on the field. This card gains 300 ATK and DEF for each card destroyed by this effect. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can add 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand.
[Super Rare]

FBCR-EN061
The Forest of No Return
Field Spell
Any card that leaves the field is returned to the Deck instead.
[Super Rare]

FBCR-EN062
The Fallen Knight
Normal Spell
If your opponent controls more monsters than you, you can Special Summon 1 “Knight of Bounds” monster from your Graveyard. Destroy it during the End Phase.
[Rare]

FBCR-EN063
Sylvest, Sword of Bounds
Equip Spell
Equip to a “Knight of Bounds” monster. The equipped monster gains 400 ATK and DEF for every card your opponent controls. If your opponent controls at least 6 cards, the equipped monster cannot be destroyed.
[Common]

FBCR-EN064
Chivalry of the Knight
Normal Spell
If your opponent controls more Spell and Trap Cards than you, all “Knight of Bounds” monsters you control are unaffected by Spell and Trap Cards until the end of your opponent’s next turn.
[Super Rare]

FBCR-EN065
A Lucky Discovery
Normal Spell
Special Summon 1 “L.L.” monster from your Graveyard, then your opponent draw 2 cards.
[Rare]

FBCR-EN066
Lost Portal
Continuous Spell
Once per turn: When your opponent adds a card(s) from his/her Deck to his/her hand outside of his/her Draw Phase (includes drawing a card); you can add 1 “LL” monster from your Deck to your hand.
[Super Rare]

FBCR-EN067
The Force of Four
Normal Spell
If a player(s) have 5 or more cards in his/her hand, he/she returns card(s) from his hand to the Deck until he/she has 4 cards in his/her hand.
[Common]
(Adapted from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX anime)

FBCR-EN068
Torture Call
Normal Spell
Send 1 monster equipped to a face-up “Dark Material” monster you control to the Graveyard. Add 1 “Dark Material” monster from your Deck to your hand whose Level is less than or equal to the Level of the monster sent to the Graveyard by this effect.
[Rare]

FBCR-EN069
Malicious Brainwashing
Continuous Spell
Target 1 opponent’s monster equipped with a “Dark Equipment” monster. Remove all “Dark Equipment” monsters equipped on that monster; take control of the target.
[Rare]

FBCR-EN070
Vicious Transfer
Quick-Play Spell
Target 1 monster equipped to a face-up “Dark Material” monster you control. Equip it to another face-up “Dark Material” monster you control.
[Common]

FBCR-EN071
Colorful Road
Quick-Play
If you control a face-up “Alchemic Beast” monster: Banish 1 face-up “Mana Beast” monster in your Deck; during your Battle Phase, negate the effects of all your opponent’s Spell, Trap and Effect Monster Cards.
[Super Rare]

FBCR-EN072
Colorful Draw
Normal Spell
Target 2 of your face-up “Mana Beast” monsters in your Deck; banish them, then draw 2 cards. You can only activate 1 “Colorful Draw” per turn.
[Ultra Rare]

FBCR-EN073
Shrine of the Ancients
Field Spell
All Ritual Monsters gain 300 ATK and DEF. A player can Ritual Summon a Ritual Monster without using a Ritual Spell Card, but he/she must banish monsters from his/her hand, field or Graveyard whose total Levels is equal to or more than the Level of the Ritual Monster a player is attempting to Summon.
[Super Rare]

FBCR-EN074
Iron Chain Prison
Field Spell
All non-“Iron Chain” monsters lose 300 ATK and DEF for each face-up “Iron Chain” monsters on the field. When a non-“Iron Chain” monster(s) is Summoned; negate its effect until the End Phase and your opponent sends the top card of his/her Deck to the Graveyard for every non-“Iron Chain” monster(s) Summoned.
[Rare]

FBCR-EN075
Toon Bestiary
Continuous Spell
Once per turn: When you Summon a Toon Monster, you can add 1 Toon Monster from your Deck to your hand
[Common]

FBCR-EN076
Spell Guard
Continuous Spell
Spell and Trap Cards that are adjacent to this card are unaffected by your opponent’s cards
[Common]

FBCR-EN077
Zone Teleporter
Quick-Play Spell
Move 1 of your opponent’s monster to another unoccupied Monster Card Zone on your opponent’s field.
[Common]

FBCR-EN078
The Last Waltz
Ritual Spell
This card is used to Ritual Summon “Dancing Fighter”. You must also offer monsters whose total Level equals 6 or more from your hand or field as a Tribute.
[Common]

FBCR-EN079
Darkbright Cathedral
Field Spell
All DARK monsters lose 500 ATK and gain 400 DEF.
[Common]

FBCR-EN080
Black Luster Blaster
Equip Spell
Equip only to a Level 3 or lower DARK monster. It gains 1500 ATK and DEF.
[Short Print]

FBCR-EN081
Berserk – Rage
Normal Trap
Send 1 face-up “Knight of Bound” monster you control to the Graveyard. Target 1 card you control and 2 cards your opponent controls; return them to the Deck.
[Rare]

FBCR-EN082
Knights – Godspeed!!
Continuous Trap
Destroy this card whenever you control more cards than your opponent. Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can send 1 face-up “Knight of Bound” monster you control to the Graveyard; draw 2 cards.
[Ultra Rare]

FBCR-EN083
Knights – Formation!!
Continuous Trap
While your opponent controls more cards than you; cards you control cannot be destroyed. Destroy this card if you don’t control any face-up “Knight of Bounds” monster.
[Super Rare]

FBCR-EN084
Fortune Sweep
Normal Trap
If the total number of cards in both players’ hands is 12 or more; return all cards in both players’ hands to the Deck, then both players draw 2 cards.
[Super Rare]

FBCR-EN085
Total Moneyfall
Normal Trap
If the total number of cards in both players’ hands is 4 or less; both players draw 2 card. You can only activate 1 “Total Moneyfall” per turn.
[Ultra Rare]
FBCR-EN086
Hand Control Law
Continuous Trap
During your opponent’s Draw Phase: if your opponent has 7 or more cards in his/her hand, he/she skips his/her Draw Phase.
[Rare]

FBCR-EN087
Seeking the Dark Treasure
Normal Trap
When a monster you opponent controls attack; negate the attack and equip 1 “Dark Equipment” monster from your hand to that monster.
[Common]

FBCR-EN088
The Inderstructible Dark Material
Normal Trap
Special Summon 1 “Dark Material” monster in your Graveyard. Then your opponent can Special Summon 1 monster in his/her Graveyard.
[Rare]

FBCR-EN089
Curse of Azazel
Continuous Trap
Each time your opponent Special Summons a monster(s); You can equip 1 “Dark Equipment” monster from your hand to 1 of those monster(s).
[Rare]

FBCR-EN090
Supercoloring
Normal Trap
Tribute 1 face-up “Mana Beast” monster you control. Take out all “Mana Beast” monsters from your Deck (that are not facing up) whose Attribute is the same and whose Level is less than or equal to that of the Tributed monster. Then shuflle them face-up into your Deck.
[Rare]

FBCR-EN091
Asura’s Apparition
Normal Trap
Banish 1 Effect Monster card in your Graveyard. Target 1 face-up Normal Monster whose Level is equal to the Level of the banished monster. Until the End Phase, the target monster gains the effect of the banished monster.
[Common]

FBCR-EN092
Ritual Expulsion Device
Normal Trap
Banish all Ritual Monsters and Ritual Spell Cards on the field and Graveyard.
[Common]

FBCR-EN093
Iron Weights
Continuous Trap
Monsters your opponent controls loses 100 ATK and DEF for every monster in his/her Graveyard.
[Common]

FBCR-EN094
As-TOON-ishment
Normal Trap
Until the End Phase: If a Toon Monster(s) you control would be destroyed by its own effect; return it to the hand instead.
[Common]

FBCR-EN095
Safe Heaven
Continuous Trap
Any monster you control that is in the same column as this card is unaffected by your opponent’s card effects, and cannot be destroyed by battle. You do not take damage from a battle involving that monster.
[Common]

FBCR-EN096
Senet Game of Destiny
Continuous Trap
Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can pay 500 Life Points to rearrange all monsters OR all Spell/Trap Cards your opponent controls. (You do not look at face-down cards).
[Common]

FBCR-EN097
Total Darkness
Continuous Trap
The ATK and DEF of all DARK monsters becomes 0 during Damage Calculation only.
[Short Print]

FBCR-EN098
Absolute Dispersion
Normal Trap
Pay 1000 Life Points. Check all cards on the field, in both player’s hands and all cards they draw (until the end of your opponent’s 3[sup]rd[/sup] turn after this card’s activation) and banish all Continuous Trap Cards.
[Short Print]

FBCR-EN099
Heuristic Vision
Continuous Trap
When your opponent Sets a card(s); Look at those card(s), then return them to their original position.
[Short Print]

FBCR-EN100
Library Lockdown
Normal Trap
Skip your next Draw Phase.
[Common]

[/spoiler]

Release date: August 3, 2012

[spoiler='Details for Wrath of Nature']
* Contains 120 cards
* Provides support for Plant-Type, Aqua-Type monsters and for Field Spell Cards
* Cover Card: Ancestral Fairy Dragon
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Card List for Wrath of Nature (Part I)']

WRNA-EN001
The Dark Statue of Gazza
Effect Monster
EARTH/Rock/5/ATK 1700/DEF 2100
If this face-up card is attacked by an EARTH monster; negate the attack. After that, destroy 1 card on the field.
[Common]

WRNA-EN002
Megahurricail Sonicsizer
Effect Monster
WIND/Fairy/7/ATK 2750/DEF 2600
Negate the effects of any face-up Field Spell Card
[Common]

WRNA-EN003

WRNA-EN004
Zephicos the Tornado
Effect Monster
WIND/Fairy/4/ATK 1600/DEF 1400
If you did not activate or Set any Spell or Trap Cards this turn, you can make the original ATK of this card 2200 until the End Phase of your opponent’s turn. If you do, you cannot activate or Set any Spell or Trap Cards. If there is a face-up Field Spell Card, the original ATK becomes 2400 instead.
[Rare]

WRNA-EN005
Hurricail #2
Effect Monster
WIND/Fairy/4/ATK 1600/DEF 500
If you did not Summon or Set a monster this turn, you can make the original ATK of this card 2100 until the End Phase of your opponent’s turn. If you do, you cannot Summon or Set any monsters. If there is a face-up Field Spell Card, the original ATK becomes 2300 instead
[Rare]

WRNA-EN006
Guraydon the Gust Dragon
Effect Monster
WIND/Fairy/4/ATK 1600/DEF 1200
While this card is face-up on the field, face-up Field Spell Cards cannot be targeted nor destroyed by a card effect. If there is a face-up Field Spell Card on the field, this card inflicts Piercing Damage when this card battles a Defense Position monster.
[Super Rare]

WRNA-EN007
Ericka Bozoo
Tuner Effect Monster
WIND/Fairy/2/ATK 500/DEF 800
All face-up WIND monsters you control gain 500 ATK. If there is a face-up Field Spell Card on the field, this card becomes Level 4 and all face-up WIND monsters you control gain additional 400 ATK.
[Common]

WRNA-EN008
Geryna, Spirit of Gale
Effect Monster
WIND/Fairy/5/ATK 2100/DEF 1900
If there is a face-up Field Spell Card on the field, you can Normal Summon this card without using Tributes.
[Common]

WRNA-EN009
Weather Forecaster
Effect Monster
WIND/Fairy/3/ATK 800/DEF 1600
When this card is Summoned; Pick the top 5 cards of your Deck. Any Field Spell Cards picked up by this effect is added to your hand. Any other cards picked up are returned to the top of your Deck in the same order
[Common]

WRNA-EN010
Weather Changer
Effect Monster
WIND/Fairy/3/ATK 1200/DEF 800
Once per turn; you can reveal 1 Field Spell Card in your hand. Shuffle it to your Deck and draw 1 card
[Common]

WRNA-EN011
Little Grassweed
EARTH/Plant/2/ATK 200/DEF 500
When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard; you can send up to 2 “Little Grassweed” monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard. Gain 300 Life Points for every monster sent to the Graveyard by this effect.
[Common]

WRNA-EN012
Des Grassweed
EARTH/Plant/3/ATK 300/DEF 600
When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard; you can send 1 Plant-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard.
[Common]

WRNA-EN013
Lotus Grassweed
Tuner Effect Monster
EARTH/Plant/3/ATK 700/DEF 1000
When this card is Summoned; you can send 1 Plant-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard
[Rare]

WRNA-EN014
Hellweeds
Tuner Effect Monster
EARTH/Plant/2/ATK 400/DEF 600
When this card is in your Graveyard: You can send 2 Plant-Type monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard; Special Summon this card from the Graveyard. When Summoned by this effect, this card is banished when it leaves the field.
[Rare]

WRNA-EN015
Giga Plantis Grassweed
Effect Monster
EARTH/Plant/5/ATK 1900/DEF 2200
When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: You can banish 1 Plant-Type monster from your Graveyard (except this card); Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.
[Rare]

WRNA-EN016
Great Tree of Life
Effect Monster
EARTH/Plant/5/ATK 200/DEF 2500
When a Plant-Type monster(s) is sent from your hand or field to the Graveyard; you can add 1 Plant-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.
[Super Rare]

WRNA-EN017
Dandellion
Effect Monster
EARTH/Plant/6/ATK 1500/DEF 2700
When a Plant-Type monster(s) you control would be destroyed, you can banish 2 Plant-Type monsters from your Graveyard instead
[Rare]

WRNA-EN018
Red Chrysanthum
Effect Monster
EARTH/Plant/4/ATK 1500/DEF 1800
Up to twice per turn: You can banish 1 Plant-Type monster in your Graveyard to have this card gain 400 ATK.
[Common]

WRNA-EN019
Orange Chrysanthum
Effect Monster
EARTH/Plant/4/ATK 2100/DEF 1000
You must banish 1 Plant-Type monster from your Graveyard each time this card attacks.
[Common]

WRNA-EN020
Yellow Chrysanthum
Effect Monster
EARTH/Plant/4/ATK 1000/DEF 1650
While you have at least 5 Plant-Type monsters in your Graveyard; this card is unaffected by the effects of Spell, Trap and Effect Monster Cards your opponent controls
[Common]

WRNA-EN021
Aromatic Slime King
Effect Monster
WATER/Aqua/8/ATK 2100/DEF 3200
You can Special Summon this card from your hand by Tributing 3 Level 2 or lower Aqua-Type monsters you control. All monsters your opponent controls loses 800 ATK and DEF
[Ultra Rare]

WRNA-EN022
Cellutone
Effect Monster
WATER/Aqua/1/ATK 0/DEF 500
If you control a face-up Level 2 or lower Aqua-Type monster other than this card; this card cannot be destroyed by battle.
[Common]

WRNA-EN023
Poisonous Slime
Effect Monster
WATER/Aqua/1/ATK 500/DEF 0
All monsters your opponent controls loses ATK and DEF equal to the number of face-up Level 2 or lower Aqua-Type monsters you control x 200.
[Common]

WRNA-EN024
Pione
Effect Monster
WATER/Aqua/1/ATK 200/DEF 200
When a Level 2 or lower Aqua-Type monster is Special Summoned; you can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can only Special Summon 1 “Pione” per turn
[Rare]

WRNA-EN025
Caustic Slime
Effect Monster
WATER/Aqua/2/ATK 400/DEF 600
FLIP: Special Summon 1 “Caustic Slime” from your hand or Deck in face-up Defense Position.
[Common]

WRNA-EN026
Radical Slime
Effect Monster
WATER/Aqua/2/ATK 600/DEF 400
When this card is Summoned: If you control a face-up Level 2 or lower Aqua-Type monster(s) other than “Radical Slime”; you can Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower Aqua-Type monster from your hand, except “Radical Slime”.
[Rare]

WRNA-EN027
Box Slime
Effect Monster
WATER/Aqua/2/ATK 0/DEF 0
When this card is Summoned: Pick up the top 2 cards of your Deck. All Level 2 or lower Aqua-Type monster among the picked up cards are added to the hand. Any other cards picked up by this effect are returned to the Deck.
[Common]

WRNA-EN028
Slime Gargantuar
Effect Monster
WATER/Aqua/4/ATK 1400/DEF 1600
You can Tribute 1 Level 2 or lower Aqua-Type monster you control; This card gains 400 ATK and 600 DEF.
[Common]

WRNA-EN029
Double Slime
Effect Monster
When this card is Summoned; you can halve the ATK and DEF of this card and decrease this card’s Level by 2 to Special Summon 1 “True Slime Token” (WATER/Aqua/2/ATK 600/DEF 600).
[Super Rare]

WRNA-EN030
L.L. Mystical Key
Effect Monster
DARK/Machine/5/ATK 750/DEF 750
You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard; both players draw 1 card.
[Super Rare]

WRNA-EN031
L.L. Tome of Darkness
Effect Monster
DARK/Machine/4/ATK 1900/DEF 1000
When this card is Summmoned, your opponent randomly discards up to 2 cards from his/her hand then he/she draw 3 cards from his/her Deck.
[Common]

WRNA-EN032
L.L. Throne of Champions
Effect Monster
DARK/Machine/4/ATK 1600/DEF 1500
Once per turn, you can target 1 face-up monster on the field. Increase the Level of this card and that monster by 1, then your opponent draws 1 card from his/her Deck.
[Common]

WRNA-EN033
L.L. Treasure Box of Temptations
DARK/Machine/4/ATK 1800/DEF 1300
Once per turn during your Main Phase, you can draw 1 card. If you do, your opponent draws 2 cards.
[Rare]

WRNA-EN034
L.L. Indestructible Gate
Effect Monster
DARK/Machine/4/ATK 0/DEF 2500
FLIP: Your opponent draw 2 cards.
[Common]

WRNA-EN035
L.L. Mystical Lock
Effect Monster
DARK/Machine/5/ATK 1500/DEF 2000
While your opponent has 5 or more cards in his/her hand, your opponent cannot Summon or Set monsters.
[Super Rare]

WRNA-EN036
Knight of Bounds – Gawaith
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Warrior/6/ATK 2300/DEF 1700
When your opponent controls more monsters that you: Once per turn, during your Main Phase; your opponent targets 1 monster he/she controls. Take control of that monster. When this card leaves the field or flipped face-down; any cards targeted by this effect are returned to their owner’s field.
[Rare]

WRNA-EN037
Knight of Bounds – Borg
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Warrior/6/ATK 2300/DEF 1700
When your opponent controls more Spell or Trap Cards than you: Once per turn, during your Main Phase; your opponent targets 1 Spell or Trap Card he/she controls. If that card is face-up, activate it on your side of the field. If that card is face-down, Set it on your side of the field. When this card leaves the field or flipped face-down; any cards targeted by this effect are returned to their owner’s field.
[Rare]

WRNA-EN038
Knight of Bounds – Mordeath
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Warrior/4/ATK 2000/DEF 1300
During your Main Phase, you can give control of this card to your opponent. All “Knight of Bounds” monsters you control can attack your opponent directly during the turn you activate this effect.
[Rare]

WRNA-EN039
Knight of Bounds – Galahad
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Warrior/2/ATK 500/DEF 400
While your opponent controls more cards than you: During either player’s Main Phase or Battle Phase; You can target 2 cards on the field. Return them and this card to the Deck.
[Super Rare]

WRNA-EN040
Knight of Bounds – Maruduk
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Warrior/7/ATK 2600/DEF 2000
You can Special Summon this card from your hand. If you do, your opponent can Special Summon up to 2 monsters from his/her Deck. You can only Special Summon 1 “Knight of Bounds - Maruduk” per turn.
[Common]

WRNA-EN041
Knight of Bounds – Bediverz
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Warrior/7/ATK 2500/DEF 2100
You can Special Summon this card from your hand. If you do, your opponent can target up to 2 Spell or Trap Card from his/her Deck and set it in his/her field. If Summoned this way, this card cannot attack this turn. You can only Special Summon 1 “Knight of Bounds - Bediverz” per turn.
[Common]
(errata’d)

WRNA-EN042
Dark Material: The Hatchet of Lingchi
Effect Monster
* This card gains ATK equal to the total Level of all monsters equipped to this card x 200. Each time this card destroys a monster by battle, inflict 500 damage. When this card destroys a monster by battle, gain Life Points equal to the DEF of the mosnter
[Common]

WRNA-EN043
Dark Equipment: Achilles Boots
Effect Monster
During your Main Phase, you can equip this face-up monster to a monster your opponent controls. When this card is equipped to a monster; that monster cannot attack nor change its battle position and its controller takes 800 damage during each of his/her Standby Phases.
[Common]

WRNA-EN044
Dark Material: The Burning Statue of Agni
Effect Monster
DARK/Fiend/7/ATK 0/DEF 1500
Cannot be Special Summoned. Once per turn, during either player’s Main Phase: You can target 1 monster on the field; equip it to this card (You can only have up to 3 monsters equipped to this card). During each of your opponent’s Standby Phases, inflict 600 damage to your opponent for every monsters equipped to this card. While this card has a monster as an Equip Card, this card gains the following effect:
* Double any damage your opponent receives. Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can remove 1 monster equipped to this card; until the end of your opponent’s next turn, cards you control cannot be destroyed by card effects. During the End Phase of the turn this card leaves the field (except when destroyed); Special Summon this card.
[Super Rare]

WRNA-EN045
Dark Material: The Gulliotine of Necrospasma
Effect Monster
DARK/Fiend/7/ATK 1500/DEF 0
Cannot be Special Summoned. Once per turn, during either player’s Main Phase: You can target 1 monster on the field; equip it to this card (You can only have up to 3 monsters equipped to this card). During each of your opponent’s Standby Phases, inflict 600 damage to your opponent for every monsters equipped to this card. While this card has a monster as an Equip Card, this card gains the following effect:
* Destroy any monster that battles this card at the end of the Damage Step. You can remove 1 monster equipped to this card: Target 2 cards on the field; destroy them. During the End Phase of the turn this card leaves the field (except when destroyed); Special Summon this card.
[Super Rare]

WRNA-EN046
Red Mana Beast – Pure
Effect Monster
FIRE/Dragon/7/ATK 2300/DEF 2300
* Destroy all face-up cards on the field.
[Super Rare]

WRNA-EN047
Blue Mana Beast – Pure
Effect Monster
WATER/Sea Serpent/7/ATK 2300/DEF 2300
* Until your opponent’s End Phase, negate the effects of all face-up cards on the field.
[Super Rare]

WRNA-EN048
Valkyria the Alchemic Guardian
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Warrior/7/ATK 2400/DEF 1500
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned from your hand if you have at least 3 face-up “Mana Beast” monsters in your Deck. You can banish any of your face-up “Mana Beast” monsters from your Deck to destroy a number of cards on the field equal to the number of cards banished by this effect
[Ultra Rare]

WRNA-EN049
Polyphorus the Alchemic Summoner
Effect Monster
DARK/Spellcaster/7/ATK 2500/DEF 1000
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned from your hand if you have at least 3 banished “Mana Beast” monsters. Once per turn, you can pick up the top 3 cards of your Deck. Special Summon any face-up “Mana Beast” monsters picked up by this effect.
[Ultra Rare]

WRNA-EN050
Venom Rattlesnake
Effect Monster
EARTH/Reptile/2/ATK 300/DEF 1000
FLIP: Place 1 Venom Counter on a face-up monster your opponent controls.
[Common]

WRNA-EN051
Venom Mamba
Effect Monster
EARTH/Reptile/4/ATK 1800/DEF 1200
You can discard this card from your hand to add 1 “Venom Swamp” from your Deck to your hand and place 1 Venom Counter on a face-up monster your opponent controls.
[Common]

WRNA-EN052
Venom Viper
Effect Monster
EARTH/Reptile/4/ATK 1300/DEF 2000
This card cannot be destroyed by battle. At the end of the Damge Step, place 1 Venom Counter on a monster that battles this card.
[Common]

WRNA-EN053
Venom Tsuchinoko
Effect Monster
EARTH/Reptile/1/ATK 0/DEF 0
During your opponent’s Battle Phase: When a monster your opponent controls attacks; you can discard this card from your hand to place 2 Venom Counters on that monster.
[Rare]

WRNA-EN054
Venom Python
Effect Monster
EARTH/Reptile/6/ATK 2400/DEF 2000
When this card is Tribute Summoned; place 1 Venom Counter on all face-up monsters your opponent controls.
[Rare]

WRNA-EN055
Volcanic Reloader
Effect Monster
FIRE/Pyro/4/ATK 1000/DEF 1500
When this card is sent from your hand to the Graveyard; you can add up to 2 FIRE monsters whose ATK is 500 or less from your Deck to your hand. Monsters added to the hand by this effect cannot be Summoned this turn.
[Common]

WRNA-EN056
Volcanic Protector
Effect Monster
FIRE/Pyro/3/ATK 300/DEF 1800
All “Blaze Accelerator” cards you control are unaffected by Spell, Trap, and Effect Monsters your opponent controls.
[Rare]

WRNA-EN057
Volcanic Burner
Effect Monster
FIRE/Pyro/4/ATK 1600/DEF 900
Once per turn: You can send 1 FIRE monster from your hand to the Graveyard to inflict 800 damage to your opponent. If you do, this card cannot attack this turn
[Common]

WRNA-EN058
Elemental Tower
Effect Monster
EARTH/Tock/5/ATK 600/DEF 2500
Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points to add 1 Field Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.
[Common]

WRNA-EN059
Yakaba Flower
Spirit Monster
EARTH/Plant/3/ATK 900/DEF 1000
This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the hand during the End Phase of the turn this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card inflicts damage to your opponent’s Life Points; target 1 card in your Graveyard and add it to your hand
[Common]

WRNA-EN060
Time Devourer
Effect Monster
LIGHT/Machine/4/ATK 1600/DEF 1300
This card can attack your opponent directly. If you do, skip your next Draw Phase.
[Common]

WRNA-EN061
Gyraider
Effect Monster
WATER/Aqua/3/ATK 1200/DEF 1200
Pay 800 Life Points. Target 1 Level 3 or lower WATER Normal Monster you control. This turn, that monster can attack your opponent directly. You can only use this effect once per turn.
[Common]

WRNA-EN062
Hane-Hane Queen
Effect Monster
EARTH/Beast/7/ATK 1800/DEF 2000
FLIP: Return all monsters your opponent controls to the hand.
[Rare]

WRNA-EN063
Gigaman-Eater Bug
Effect Monster
EARTH/Insect/7/ATK 1800/DEF 2400
FLIP: Destroy all monsters your opponent controls
[Rare]

WRNA-EN064
Magma Drake
Effect Monster
FIRE/Dragon/4/ATK 2100/DEF 1000
Destroy this card if you don’t control at least 2 face-up Spell or Trap Cards.
[Common]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Card List for Wrath of Nature (Part II)']
WRNA-EN065
Ancestral Fairy Dragon
Xyz Effect Monster
WIND/Dragon/4/ATK 2100/DEF 1500
2 Level 4 monsters
During your Standby Phase; if there is a face-up Field Spell Card, you can gain 1000 Life Points.You can detach 1 Xyz Material on this card: Add 1 Field Spell Card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. After that, you can destroy 1 Field Spell Card on the field.
[Ultra Rare]

WRNA-EN066
Chrysanthum King
Fusion Effect Monster
EARTH/Plant/8/ATK 2300/DEF 2800
1 “Chrysanthum” monster + “Dandellion”
Once per turn: You can banish 1 Plant-Type monster from the Graveyard(s); this card gains ATK equal to the original ATK of the banished monster.
[Super Rare]

WRNA-EN067
White Chrysanthum
Synchro Effect Monster
EARTH/Plant/7/ATK 2100/DEF 2500
1 Plant-Type Tuner + 1 or more Plant-Type non-Tuner monsters
All Plant-Type monsters you control gain 100 ATK and DEF for every Plant-Type monster in your Graveyard. While you have at least 5 Plant-Type monsters in your Graveyard, this card cannot be destroyed by card effects.
[Super Rare]

WRNA-EN068
Cytoamoeba
Fusion Effect Monster
WATER/Aqua/2/ATK 0/DEF 1350
“Nat-Nat” + 1 Level 2 or lower Aqua-Type monster
Once per turn, during either player’s turn: When a monster(s) you control is destroyed; you can Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower Aqua-Type monster from your hand.
[Ultra Rare]

WRNA-EN069
Number 29: Future Manipulator
Xyz Effect Monster
DARK/Machine/4/ATK 2100/DEF 1600
2 Level 4 monsters
During your Draw Phase: You can detach 1 Xyz Material on this card; Instead of conducting your Normal Draw, pick up the top 3 cards of your Deck, add 1 of them to your hand. Return the other cards picked up to your Deck.
[Ultra Rare]

WRNA-EN070
Knight of Bounds – Ganyver
Fusion Effect Monster
LIGHT/Warrior/7/ATK 2500/DEF 2000
2 Level 4 or lower “Knight of Bounds” monsters
Each time a “Knight of Bounds” monster you control inflicts damage to your opponent’s Life Points or destroys a monster by battle, select and activate 1 of the following effects:
* Destroy 1 card your opponent controls.
* Banish 2 cards from your opponent’s Graveyard
* Send the top 3 cards of your opponent’s Deck to the Graveyard
[Ultra Rare]

WRNA-EN071
Sature, the Alchemic Beast
Fusion Effect Monster
DARK/Spellcaster/5/ATK 1800/DEF 1500
2 “Mana Beast” monsters with same Attribute
This card can be Fusion Summoned by banishing the above face-up monsters from your Deck (You do not use “Polymerization”). The Attribute of this card is also treated as the same as the Fusion Material Monsters. You can only Special Summon 1 “Hue the Alchemic Beast” per turn.
[Ultra Rare]

WRNA-EN072
Xerg, the Annihilator
Ritual Effect Monster
DARK/Machine/10/ATK 3000/DEF 2500
Can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card “Forbidden Technology”. In addition to a normal attack, this card can attack a number of times up to the number of monsters with 2000 or more ATK that were used for the Ritual Summon of this card.
[Super Rare]

WRNA-EN073
Volcano
Field Spell
All Pyro-Type monsters gain 300 ATK and DEF. During each of you and your opponent’s Standby Phases, both players take damage equal to the number of FIRE monsters in the Graveyards x 100.
[Common]

WRNA-EN074
Garden of Oblivion
Field Spell
Treat this card’s name as “Forest”. All Plant-Type monsters gain 200 ATK and DEF. Both players can Normal Summon or Set Plant-Type monsters without Tributing, by banishing a number of Plant-Type monstersf from his/her Graveyard equal to the number of Tributes needed for the Tribute Summon or Set.
[Ultra Rare]

WRNA-EN075
The Lower Seas
Continuous Spell
Destroy this card whenever “Umi” is not face-up on the field. All WATER monsters gains 300 ATK and DEF. During each of your End Phases, you can add 1 Level 3 monster from your Graveyard to your hand
[Super Rare]

WRNA-EN076
Hell Ring of Fire
Continuous Spell

[Super Rare]

WRNA-EN077
Spiritual Mountain
Continuous Spell
WIND monsters you control that were used as a Tribute are returned to your hand instead.
[Super Rare]

WRNA-EN078
Darkworld Forest
Continuous Spell
Destroy this card whenever “Forest” is not face-up on the field. All face-up Plant-Type monsters you control gain 300 ATK and DEF. Once, during your Standby Phase, if you have at least 5 Plant-Type monsters in your Graveyard: You can pay 800 Life Points to Special Summon 1 Plant-Type monster from your Graveyard. When this card leaves the field, banish all monsters Summoned by this effect. You can only control 1 “Darkworld Forest”.
[Super Rare]

WRNA-EN079
Extreme Climate
Continuous Spell
Any ATK and DEF increase due to a Field Spell Card’s effect is doubled.
[Common]

WRNA-EN080
Waving Damage
Continuous Spell
If there is a face-up Field Spell Card on the field, halve any damage you receive.
[Rare]

WRNA-EN081
Shifting Forms
Quick-Play Spell
Target 1 Field Spell Card in your Deck; activate it. After that, you can return 1 Field Spell Card from your Graveyard to your Deck to draw 1 card.
[Common]

WRNA-EN082
Grafting
Normal Spell
Send 1 Plant-Type monster from your Deck to the Graveyard to add 1 Plant-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.
[Ultra Rare]

WRNA-EN083
Miracle Nourishment
Normal Spell
Target 3 of your banished Plant-Type monsters; return them to the Deck. After that, draw 2 cards.
[Super Rare]

WRNA-EN084
Baby Sanctuary
Continuous Spell
When a Level 2 or lower monster(s) is Summoned; gain 1000 Life Points.
[Common]

WRNA-EN085
The Lost Lands
Field Spell
There is no limit to the number of cards in both players’ hands. Place 1 “Logos Counter” on this card each time a player(s) add a card(s) from Deck to hand (including drawing a card(s)) outside of his/her Draw Phase, except by “The Lost Lands” effect. You can remove 1 “Logos Counter” on this card to activate this effect:
* Shuffle 1 card from your hand to the Deck, then draw 1 card.
[Super Rare]

WRNA-EN086
Dust Sparkle
Quick-Play Spell
Destroy 1 card on the field. The controller of the destroyed card draw 1 card.
[Rare]

WRNA-EN087
Justice Call
Quick-Play Spell
During the End Phase of a turn where your opponent Summoned at least 3 monsters, Special Summon 1 “Knight of Bounds” monster from your hand.
[Super Rare]

WRNA-EN088
The Missing Spell
Normal Spell
Each player selects 1 Spell or Trap Card in their Graveyard and Sets it in their Spell or Trap Card Zone. The cards Set by this effect cannot be activated this turn and are banished when they leave the field.
[Rare]

WRNA-EN089
Cursed Attachment
Quick-Play Spell
If you Special Summon a “Dark Material” monster(s), you can equip 1 face-up monster you control to 1 of those monster(s).
[Rare]

WRNA-EN090
Mana Replacement
Quick-Play Spell
Shuffle 1 of your “Mana Beast” monsters in your hand to the Deck face-up, then you can add 1 “Mana Beast” monsters (that is not face-up) from your Deck to your hand
[Common]

WRNA-EN091
Venom Choke
Normal Spell
Target 1 monster your opponent controls with 3 or more Venom Counters. Remove all of its Venom Counters. Then select and activate 1 of the following effects:
* Randomly send 1 card from your opponent’s hand to the Graveyard.
* Send the top 3 cards of your opponent’s Deck to the Graveyard.
[Common]

WRNA-EN092
Omega Blaze Accelerator
Continuous Spell
Send 1 “Blaze Accelerator” face-up card you control to the Graveyard. This card’s name is treated as “Tri-Blaze Accelerator” while this card is face-up on the field. Once per turn: You can discard 1 Pyro-Type monster from your hand; Target 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field and destroy it. The target card cannot be actiivated in response to this card’s effect. You cannot attack during the turn this card is activated.
[Rare]

WRNA-EN093
Dual Cyclone
Quick-Play Spell
During the End Phase of a turn where your opponent Sets at least 2 Spell or Trap Cards, destroy 2 Spell or Trap Cards on the field.
[Common]

WRNA-EN094
Gaea Island
Field Spell
All WATER monsters lose 500 ATK and gain 400 DEF.
[Common]

WRNA-EN095
Heart Beneath the Earth
Equip Spell
Equip only to a Level 3 or lower EARTH monster. It gains 1500 ATK and DEF.
[Short Print]

WRNA-EN096
Forbidden Technology
Ritual Spell
This card is used to Ritual Summon “Xerg, the Annihilator”. You must also offer Tributes from your hand or field whose total Level equals 10 or more
[Common]

WRNA-EN097
Giant Hurricane
Continuous Trap

[Super Rare]

WRNA-EN098
Raging Nature
Continuous Trap
Each time a face-up EARTH monster you control is sent to the Graveyard; you can banish that monster to Special Summon 1 EARTH monster from your Graveyard. When this card leaves the field, banish all monsters Summoned by this effect. Monsters Summoned by this effect are banished when they leave the field.
[Super Rare]

WRNA-EN099
Silent Wave
Continuous Trap
Each time a WATER monster you control is destroyed; you can add 1 WATER monster whose Level is less than or equal to the Level of the destroyed monster from your Deck.
[Super Rare]

WRNA-EN100
Drain Force
Continuous Trap
Destroy this card whenever there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field. Once per turn, during your Main Phase; you can select and activate 1 of the following effects:
* All monsters your opponent control loses 400 ATK and DEF and all monsters you control gains 400 ATK and DEF.
* Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent’s Life Points and gain 1000 Life Points.
[Rare]

WRNA-EN101
Wrath of Nature
Normal Trap
When your opponent Summons a monster(s) while there is a face-up Field Spell Card on the field; send the Field Spell Card to the Graveyard to send all cards on the field and in both player’s hands to the Graveyard. Then inflict 800 damage to both players. Until the End Phase of next turn, neither player can Special Summon monsters nor add a card to hand outside Draw Phase.
[Ultra Rare]

WRNA-EN102
Great Havest
Normal Trap
Send all Plant-Type monsters from your hand to the Graveyard. Until the End Phase, all Plant-Type monsters you control gains 300 ATK and DEF for every card sent by this effect.
[Rare]

WRNA-EN103
Forced Propagaton
Normal Trap
When a Plant-Type monster you control is destroyed by battle; Special Summon 1 Plant-Type whose Level is less than the destroyed monster from your Deck.
[Rare]

WRNA-EN104
Green Mist
Normal Trap
Banish 1 Plant-Type monster from your Graveyard; Plant-Type monsters you control cannot be destroyed until the End Phase.
[Common]

WRNA-EN105
Rapid Osmosis
Continuous Trap
When a Level 2 or lower Aqua-Type monster you control is destroyed; all face-up monsters your opponent controls lose ATK and DEF equal to the total ATK and DEF of your destroyed Level 2 or lower Aqua-Type monsters respectively.
[Rare]

WRNA-EN106
Scammed!
Normal Trap
When your opponent has at least 12 cards in his/her hand; send all cards in your opponent’s hand to the Graveyard.
[Super Rare]

WRNA-EN107
Strawberry Bomb
Normal Trap
You can activate this card if your opponent Sets a Spell or Trap Card(s). If there are more Spell or Trap Cards on your opponent’s side of the field than your side, destroy your opponent’s Spell or Trap Cards such that your opponent controls the same number of Spell or Trap Cards as you. Your opponent selects which Spell or Trap Cards are destroyed.
[Rare]

WRNA-EN108
Dark Invocation
Continuous Trap
Each time you receive damage from a card your opponent controls (either by battle or by card effect); you can add 1 “Dark Material” or 1 “Dark Equipment” monster from your Deck to your hand.
[Rare]

WRNA-EN109
Venom Paralysis
Continuous Trap
Negate the effects of all face-up monsters with Venom Counters
[Rare]

WRNA-EN110
Fire Stream
Counter Trap
When a card effect that would inflict damage to your Life Points is activated; negate the activation and destroy it. Then add 1 FIRE monster with an ATK of 500 or less from your Deck.
[Common]

WRNA-EN111
Earth-Imprisoning Orb
Continuous Trap
When the effect of an EARTH monster activates in the field or Graveyard, negate it.
[Rare]

WRNA-EN112
Miracle Glacier
Continuous Trap
The ATK and DEF of all FIRE monsters becomes 0 during Damage Step
[Short Print]

WRNA-EN113
Life Force
Continuous Trap
Halve any damage you receive. During each of your Standby Phases, pay 400 Life Points. If you cannot, destroy this card.
[Common]

WRNA-EN114
Genetic Manipulation
Normal Trap
Declare 1 Type. Until the End Phase, the Type of all face-up monsters on the field becomes the one you declared.
[Common]

WRNA-EN115
Night Element
Normal Trap
Pay 800 Life Poiints. Check all cards on the field and in both players’ hands, and banish all WIND monsters.
[Rare]

WRNA-EN116
Absolute Degradation
Normal Trap
Pay 1000 Life Points. Check all cards on the field, in both players’ hands and all cards they draw (until the end of your opponent’s 3[sup]rd[/sup] turn after this card’s activation) and banish all Field Spell Cards.
[Short Print]

WRNA-EN117
Total Trap Jammer
Counter Trap
When a Trap Card is activated; send 1 Trap Card from your field to the Graveyard. Negate the activation and the effect of that Trap Card and destroy it. Neither player can activate a Trap Card of the same name for the rest of the Duel
[Rare]

WRNA-EN118
Quads!
Normal Trap
Send 1 of each face-up Spell, Trap and Monster Card (except this face-up card) and 1 face-down card to the Graveyard.
[Common]

WRNA-EN119
Deckout
Continuous Trap
Draw 2 cards instead of 1 during your Draw Phase. Destroy this card whenever there is a monster on your hand, field or Graveyard.
[Ultra Rare]

WRNA-EN120
Footsteps of the Goddess
Normal Trap
Look at your opponent’s hand, select 1 monster in it and Special Summon it on your opponent’s side of the field in face-up Attack Position. The monster Summoned by this effect cannot be destroyed by card effects this turn.
[Common]

[/spoiler]

[font=georgia,serif]Will comment on cards from ROTW (while avoiding HEROs and Mana-Beasts entirely).[/font]

[font=georgia,serif]- Speedy Maglev's stats (and its being outclassed by Krebons and Sasuke Samurai #4) make its effect redundant.[/font]
[font=georgia,serif]- Due to Card Master's stats being as weak as they are for a two-tribute monster that must be Tribute Summoned for its effect to take effect, I suggest that Spells and Traps picked up by its effect be treated normally: that if it is the user's intention to activate them if possible, then Card Master should permit the user to do so.[/font]
[font=georgia,serif]- Bio Android XX7 has no stats.[/font]
[font=georgia,serif]- Twin-Headed Salamander's effect that negates monsters it battles is vaguely worded; are we to assume that Twin-Headed Salamander works like Armed Sea Hunter?[/font]
[font=georgia,serif]- Nice idea, horrid execution (I don't know why a monster is named a non-monster-worthy name in Pharaoh's Chessboard when just plain Senet would work and work wonders, and I don't know why this card is a Level 8 when it could've been a plain old Level 4 instead).[/font]
[font=georgia,serif]- Platina Totem is a wall, it does its job as a Senet, and could be used as tribute fodder for Senet. Not bad, but not really that good. [/font]
[font=georgia,serif]- Shadow Manipulator, meet Fiendish Chain. (There is no good reason to play this card before Fiendish Chain - and no, puritanism is not a good reason.)[/font]
[font=georgia,serif]- Raregold Slime, meet Blasting Fuse. (It's a wall, but so what?)[/font]
[font=georgia,serif]- D. D. Atomica's so good an idea the need to move around unoccupied Monster Zones is unnecessary; 1000 ATK/DEF is not gonna last beyond your opponent's turn anyway.[/font]
[font=georgia,serif]- [/font][font=georgia,serif]Banjoo would've been better as anything but a 600 ATK/DEF chump blocker. Just sayin'.[/font]
- [font=georgia,serif]I'm thinking that you don't know the reason why the currently existing monsters associated with Chain Links are so unused, or if you do know, you choose to ignore what knowledge you have gained and instead design a practically unsummonable vanilla like Sansyo.[/font]
[font=georgia,serif]- Even if we suppose that Combo monsters are deemed worthy to be run alongside Chain Strike and like cards, Combo Striker's stats practically guarantee that it will be run over before your opponent's turn ends.[/font]
[font=georgia,serif]- The good news is that Nurse Asmodian's a beatstick. The bad news is that no one cares about Life Point gain nowadays.[/font]
[font=georgia,serif]- If the intention is to run this alongside Dark World (if I am right in assuming that the discard to attack directly is not a cost), then let me assure you that Trance Archfiend and even Fabled Raven are better.[/font]
[font=georgia,serif]- Holy Kaiser Shield is bad. How bad? Well, I'll run Millenium Shield and Labyrinth Wall over it.[/font]
[font=georgia,serif]- Dark Master Excenfuu is bad. How bad? Well, I'll run Destiny Hero - Plasma, Beast King Barbaros, and Obelisk the Tormentor over it.[/font]
[font=georgia,serif]- Level 5, 2000 ATK, obsolete effect: Luminous Light should not be seen by mortal eyes. Period.[/font]
[font=georgia,serif]- Horrid name, horrid stats, horrid effect... Grinder of Cards, really?[/font]

[font=georgia,serif]I'll stop here now, for this kind of design is more emblematic of an era when random cards with ill-thought combinations of stats and effects reigned. Kindly update yourself.[/font]

[quote name='Wrath's Child' timestamp='1337055762' post='5939676']
[font=georgia,serif]Will comment on cards from ROTW (while avoiding HEROs and Mana-Beasts entirely).[/font]

[font=georgia,serif]- Speedy Maglev's stats (and its being outclassed by Krebons and Sasuke Samurai #4) make its effect redundant.[/font]
[font=georgia,serif]- Due to Card Master's stats being as weak as they are for a two-tribute monster that must be Tribute Summoned for its effect to take effect, I suggest that Spells and Traps picked up by its effect be treated normally: that if it is the user's intention to activate them if possible, then Card Master should permit the user to do so.[/font]
[font=georgia,serif]- Bio Android XX7 has no stats.[/font]
[font=georgia,serif]- Twin-Headed Salamander's effect that negates monsters it battles is vaguely worded; are we to assume that Twin-Headed Salamander works like Armed Sea Hunter?[/font]
[font=georgia,serif]- Nice idea, horrid execution (I don't know why a monster is named a non-monster-worthy name in Pharaoh's Chessboard when just plain Senet would work and work wonders, and I don't know why this card is a Level 8 when it could've been a plain old Level 4 instead).[/font]
[font=georgia,serif]- Platina Totem is a wall, it does its job as a Senet, and could be used as tribute fodder for Senet. Not bad, but not really that good. [/font]
[font=georgia,serif]- Shadow Manipulator, meet Fiendish Chain. (There is no good reason to play this card before Fiendish Chain - and no, puritanism is not a good reason.)[/font]
[font=georgia,serif]- Raregold Slime, meet Blasting Fuse. (It's a wall, but so what?)[/font]
[font=georgia,serif]- D. D. Atomica's so good an idea the need to move around unoccupied Monster Zones is unnecessary; 1000 ATK/DEF is not gonna last beyond your opponent's turn anyway.[/font]
[font=georgia,serif]- [/font][font=georgia,serif]Banjoo would've been better as anything but a 600 ATK/DEF chump blocker. Just sayin'.[/font]
- [font=georgia,serif]I'm thinking that you don't know the reason why the currently existing monsters associated with Chain Links are so unused, or if you do know, you choose to ignore what knowledge you have gained and instead design a practically unsummonable vanilla like Sansyo.[/font]
[font=georgia,serif]- Even if we suppose that Combo monsters are deemed worthy to be run alongside Chain Strike and like cards, Combo Striker's stats practically guarantee that it will be run over before your opponent's turn ends.[/font]
[font=georgia,serif]- The good news is that Nurse Asmodian's a beatstick. The bad news is that no one cares about Life Point gain nowadays.[/font]
[font=georgia,serif]- If the intention is to run this alongside Dark World (if I am right in assuming that the discard to attack directly is not a cost), then let me assure you that Trance Archfiend and even Fabled Raven are better.[/font]
[font=georgia,serif]- Holy Kaiser Shield is bad. How bad? Well, I'll run Millenium Shield and Labyrinth Wall over it.[/font]
[font=georgia,serif]- Dark Master Excenfuu is bad. How bad? Well, I'll run Destiny Hero - Plasma, Beast King Barbaros, and Obelisk the Tormentor over it.[/font]
[font=georgia,serif]- Level 5, 2000 ATK, obsolete effect: Luminous Light should not be seen by mortal eyes. Period.[/font]
[font=georgia,serif]- Horrid name, horrid stats, horrid effect... Grinder of Cards, really?[/font]

[font=georgia,serif]I'll stop here now, for this kind of design is more emblematic of an era when random cards with ill-thought combinations of stats and effects reigned. Kindly update yourself.[/font]
[/quote]

Well, actually I just made the cards in RVTW (the one with the senet and chain link), and actually for the majority of the cards for fun. I was thinking along the lines of "Hey, this has an interesting concept I wished that more of these have been made". I'm also aware that Cyberdark Impact is infamous for its mediocrity. Actually I'm not really that well versed with regards to the current metagame when I made these cards (I am familiar with the recent cards but not with how fast was the metagame itself. The last metagame I was familiar with was Tele-DAD. Lol, I still think that Counter Fairies might have a chance...). Yeah, most of the cards in that set is filler. Sorry for that. When I made those, I tried my best not to make it broken, so some of them might have appeared weak. Thanks for the comment anyway.

About the effects of Twin-Headed Salamander, I'll have to make its effect clearer. But my original intention for the card is to negate its effect during battle only. Sorry for that. Also, about Bio-Android X77, something might have gone wrong during copy paste (I'm going to fix it) but it should have been a Level 4, 1500 ATK monster (so it's crap for the meta). I'm going to go through the list this weekend to see if I left some more.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived