Most favorite card of all time!

You'd think it would be a bit obvious that people would realize somebody else had done it by now?

Anywho' date=' my fav's Hiita the Fire charmer, simple cause I made a combo with her that can defeat any monster, not counting the god cards (but my freind can beat them, permenantly)[/quote']

Scroll + Hiita + Spiritual Fire Art?

My favourite card... um... I'm becoming quite attached, to be honest, with the simple cards like Trap Dustshoot. But, if I had to pick... I'd say Rivalry of Warlords.

You'd think it would be a bit obvious that people would realize somebody else had done it by now?

Anywho' date=' my fav's Hiita the Fire charmer, simple cause I made a combo with her that can defeat any monster, not counting the god cards (but my freind can beat them, permenantly)[/quote']

My favourite card... um... I'm becoming quite attached, to be honest, with the simple cards like Trap Dustshoot. But, if I had to pick... I'd say Rivalry of Warlords.

You've been studying my deck haven't you?

Or maybe he's reading your Fan Fic, I think tha you used that combo once

Yeah' date=' but Hiita is best, Spiritual fire art sacrifices the monster then inflicts damage to your opponent equal to its origional ATK points. So if that was used aginst five headed god dragon....[/quote']

That would be very harsh

Yeah' date=' but Hiita is best, Spiritual fire art sacrifices the monster then inflicts damage to your opponent equal to its origional ATK points. So if that was used aginst five headed god dragon....[/quote']

That would be very harsh

Fun though.

Another thing I enjoy is taking peoples favourite cards, when I took control of my friends Ancient Gear Beast with Eria he went crazy, and I still beat him (ancient gears suck in comparison to my deck).

That would be very harsh

Fun though.

Another thing I enjoy is taking peoples favourite cards, when I took control of my friends Ancient Gear Beast with Eria he went crazy, and I still beat him (ancient gears suck in comparison to my deck).

lolAncient Gears Rule

No... I just... I dunno. Somewhere in my mind, I've just got this connection that runs: TotalObelisk = Elemental deck.

As for the Hiita and Spiritual Fire Art, I think I saw that in the short-lived Combo Game. But then again, its' exactly the type of combo I'd see when I look at a deck for the first time.

Anywayz to be honest I'd prefer Eria + Scroll + Water Art (I think its' like Confiscation?), simply 'coz I delight in hand disruption. Anyway, knocking out a monster of your opponents' plus a card from their hand, isn't bad all up, considering it only cost you two cards. And plus now your (elemental charmer of choice) has a (probably) free road for your opponents' Life Points.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived