Movie Reviewers and Fans Club, join and get free popcorn, pop and candy bar!!

NeoDemonX

Figures. There's so much action that I would think that there wouldn't be enough room to have a decent amount of time of character development for each of the heroes. But maybe they have a balance. Can't say for sure. I'll find out when I get the chance to watch it.

BTW Neo, the first book is called The Angel Experiment. To find the order of the other books, when you get the first one, it'll show the order on the very last page, especially since they are in two arcs, and there's still one last book to me published. Just letting you know so that you don't read them out of order.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Double C4' timestamp='1335730857' post='5928687']
Figures. There's so much action that I would think that there wouldn't be enough room to have a decent amount of time of character development for each of the heroes. But maybe they have a balance. Can't say for sure. I'll find out when I get the chance to watch it.[/quote]

Well there is a scene that has Capt. America vs Thor vs Iron Man and the many scenes with Loki.

[quote name='Double C4' timestamp='1335730857' post='5928687']
BTW Neo, the first book is called The Angel Experiment. To find the order of the other books, when you get the first one, it'll show the order on the very last page, especially since they are in two arcs, and there's still one last book to me published. Just letting you know so that you don't read them out of order.
[/quote]

I look at wikipedia and thats alot of movies.

Dude. the Harry Potter books had a lot of movies, and not all of the books were used. I think they might combine some books to reduce the number of movies. I heard James Patterson was going to make a movie based on the first three books, but it's still unknown if he'll make movies off of the rest of the books.

I guess we'll find out next year.

[quote name='Double C4' timestamp='1335780200' post='5929204']
Dude. the Harry Potter books had a lot of movies, and not all of the books were used. I think they might combine some books to reduce the number of movies. I heard James Patterson was going to make a movie based on the first three books, but it's still unknown if he'll make movies off of the rest of the books.

I guess we'll find out next year.
[/quote]

So I wonder how they are making The Mortal Instruments, it has 6 books with 4 of them out.

[quote name='Double C4' timestamp='1335902537' post='5930315']
Wow. I just read the summary of the first book, and it has really got my attention. Maybe one of these days I'll find them in a library. The books sound interesting, and I hope it's just as good as it was summarized.
[/quote]

Yes the first three books happens all in three months so I wonderhow they are going to do this in movie form
Also we need more people members in this group.

[quote name='Double C4' timestamp='1336185791' post='5932745']
*sucks teeth* That's a hard one. I'd say out of all the ones I know, Spiderman, Batman, Iron Man, and The Incredible Hulk are the best ones I like. Unfortunately, I haven't seen Captain America, so I;m not sure if I should add it to my list of favorites.
[/quote]
Well you can gave a review or rate them.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Double C4' timestamp='1337371395' post='5942006']
Oh, yeah. I forgot about Battleship. God, I hate when an opportunity slips, especially when I'm nearly broke. I don't even know if Battleship is based off of the game (Which is somewhat impossible anyway).
[/quote]
Battleship movie was going be about the game and then it is battleships vs an alien army.

[quote name='tallman95' timestamp='1337626097' post='5944056']
I'm interested in joining but I was just wondering if they had to be reviews of new movies that are in theaters, or if they could be any movies that we've seen.
[/quote]
Your in and both new movies and movies that are old/out on DVD or past movies you have seen in theaters.

Archived