Dark Knights

Yusei Fudou

This is not a card set or a booster or a pack, it's actually a card theme of the Dark Knights. I know it seems obvious but the strategy of these cards are 2 and they are:

1. Dark Knights' Double-Attack for an amount of Life Points (or other payment)

2. Good Reinforcements and Increasing for Dark-Type Warrior cards.

These cards are actually going to be entered in my Yugioh fan fic called Flames' Gang, which I'm willing to publish on here, too. I hope you like the cards and the strategy, and if there are any useful suggestions for my cards they are welcome, but you know me, no abusive replies/suggestions or joking, because I take it seriously.

And here we start:

Monsters and Fusions:-

FGV-DMF02.jpg

FGV-DMF03.jpg

FGV-DMF04.jpg

FGV-DMF05.jpg

FGV-DMF01.jpg

FGV-DMF07.jpg

FGV-DMF12.jpg

Spells:-

FGV-DMF06.jpg

FGV-DMF08.jpg

FGV-DMF09.jpg

FGV-DMF10.jpg

Traps:-

FGV-DMF11.jpg\

Total:- 12 cards.

Note: Please if you want to make a card based on Dark Knight ask for my permission first[/b]

I usually used to use Paint as I had card templates but right after I knew of the Yugioh Card Maker (on Google) I started making cards and after like 3 months I decided to join the forums. Though, these cards are fresh made cards here and no MS Paint copies, took me about 1 and a half hour.

-Mare

I will post more, if you like.. I have a set of an strategy-empty cards that are only for my fan fic called "Confident Warriors" they only have 1 connection line and they could be hardly united to prove the weak strategy..

But yeah, I'll make much more cards as I have alot of plans, hopefully tomorrow will be a good time (that's if I didn't forget lol)

Archived