Guitar Hero IV Songlist

JerryFreelance

What songs do you guys think should be on Guitar Hero IV?

I'm sure they already have a few songs already put on the list, but what songs do you think would be nice to see?

Post the name, artist, album [if you want], and also a YouTube video or something so we can hear it if we haven't yet.

I'd say that Ride--Lostprophets has some pretty good guitar, although it doesn't really have a solo...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HvYrmVtGNzI

Also something more from Buckethead... That guy is just soooo sick.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow really?

All Aerosmith?

wtf?

I mean' date=' Aerosmith is good, but it might get a bit boring after a while...

[/quote']

ya, supposed to be all their greatest hits

EDIT: Guitar Hero 4 (GHIV) will be called Guitar Hero: Aerosmith and will feature several master tracks from Aerosmith. It will include a cast of characters from the band. Aerosmith is working in close association with the developers of GH-IV.

GH IV will will be released for all major platforms including Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Nintendo Wii, PC, Mac, and Nintendo DS. It is not yet known whether there will also be a Guitar Hero 4 for Playstation 2. The Nintendo DS version will not use the touch screen but will feature a new peripheral that is currently under development.

At this moment, information about the game is scarce. The game was only confirmed by the publisher in December 2007 (more details were provided in February 2008). More info will be posted as we receive it.

http://www.guitarhero-4.com/

backup :p

I say some Dire Straits songs' date=' those are cool. and some Symphony X, and to make it even harder, Dream Theater.

[/quote']

that would be good, to bad they won't be in, it's all aerosmith

unless they add other songs from differn't bands as bonus songs...

well, if they ever make another Guitar Hero after 4, they should put in those bands in my suggestion. even some Circus Maximus would be good. Aerosmith is too boring to play.

no not Hendrix, in my opinion, Hendrix's style is quite boring as well. Put alot of Proggressive Metal into it and you have a good enough Guitar Hero game, there's lots of fun songs in Prog Metal. Like the Symphony X, Dream Theater, Porcupine Tree, Circus Maximus.

another suggestion would be some Tool songs, put some irregular time-sigged songs in there.

no not Hendrix' date=' in my opinion, Hendrix's style is quite boring as well. Put alot of Proggressive Metal into it and you have a good enough Guitar Hero game, there's lots of fun songs in Prog Metal. Like the Symphony X, Dream Theater, Porcupine Tree, Circus Maximus.

another suggestion would be some Tool songs, put some irregular time-sigged songs in there.

[/quote']

Meh, I suppose...

But there's no denying that Hendrix was one of the greatest guitarists EVER.

*coughcough*Jimi Hendrix*coughcough*

Would be a good add

and some Sixx A.M

more RATM

Seether

The Melvins

Sound Garden

Alice In chains

Deep Puple

I'll list more later :s

I lol'd@ Deep Purple. Perhaps the most annoying classic Rock ever played.

They require more Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, In Flames, Muse, A Perfect Circle, Rammstein, Static-X, and Atomic Kitten would be a good add :P.

*coughcough*Jimi Hendrix*coughcough*

Would be a good add

and some Sixx A.M

more RATM

Seether

The Melvins

Sound Garden

Alice In chains

Deep Puple

I'll list more later :s

I lol'd@ Deep Purple. Perhaps the most annoying classic Rock ever played.

They require more Disturbed' date=' Avenged Sevenfold, In Flames, Muse, A Perfect Circle, Rammstein, Static-X, and Atomic Kitten would be a good add :P.

[/quote']

I like Deep Purple :s

Archived