• Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hendrix is over rated

Children Of Bodom would be awesome

The Devil Wears Prada

Bring Me The Horizon

Bullet For My Valentine

Some of you guys kill me. You laugh and mock bands from the 80's and even Hendrix in favor of these new speed metal guys who have no melody or taste. Theres more to metal music than playing at warp speed. Maybe it's fun for a game like GH cause you have to play as many notes, but in reality you get tired after listening to a few songs from most of these bands. Thats why is Europe and South AMerica and Asia bands like Iron Maiden and the Scorpions still sell out stadiums, cause the songs still stand out. As a fan of 80's metal I say yea, I do like the music band sliek Children of Bodom do, but damn, thos evocals gotta go. It's like most bands have the cookie monster doing vocals. C'mon now. Personally if the makers of GH were smart, they'd come out with versions for everyband. Now THAT would keep everyone happy. Just picture a GH: Iron Maiden or Judas Prest. Or a Children of Bodom version. With the technology all they'd have to do is after getting the bands permission, use the exiting backing tracks and vocals, and just sample each lead guitar part accordingly. Maybe just a pipe dream but I'd love a GH version of most rock bands.

yhea but old songs suck

acdc - suck

black sabbath - suck

judas preist - suck

iron maiden - suck

deep purple - suck

pink floyd - epic suck

but thats just what i think ^_^

You obviously don't know much or are just too young to know better. Probably you've never played a real guitar in front of a real audience. If it weren't for these bands that you say suck, none of these bands you like would exist.

Archived