Cards I'd like for my deck

[attachment=34555:createcard.jpg]

While 'Necrovalley' is on face-up on the field, all face-up "Gravekeeper" monsters you control, cannot be destroyed by card effects that your opponent controls. Once per turn if a "gravekeeper" monster would be destroyed by battle you can destroy this card instead. If this card is destroyed by this effect, you can special summon it to your side of the field, during the end phase of the turn it was destroyed. This effect is unaffected by the effects of "Necrovalley."

[attachment=34556:createcard (1).jpg]

When a "gravekeeper" monster is summoned to the field, you can special summon this monster from your hand. While "Necrovalley" is face-up on the field, If a face-up "Gravekeeper" monster you control, would be destroyed by your opponent (either by card effect, or by battle) you can discard this card, to prevent that monster from being destroyed by battle or card effects your opponent controls, until your end phase.

[attachment=34557:createcard (2).jpg]

While this card is face-up on the field, and you control a face-up "Necrovalley" Negate the activation and effects of effects that activate in the hand, or the graveyard. If this card you control is removed from the field, you can add 1 "Gravekeeper" card from your graveyard to your hand. This effect is not affected by the effects of "Necrovalley."

[i]I know it might seem like they could be abused, but once Wrath is summoned, Future no longer gets his effects. The same goes for Ancestor. So once Wrath hits the field, they pretty much become a tuner, and a beatstick. And Wrath can still be destroyed by all of the staples. Dark hole, bottomless, ect.ect.[/i]

[i]Also, I didn't create the original pictures I used for the cards. I found them online, then edited them with paint and combinations of other pictures. I'm unsure of how everyone else does it, and I'm just pretty good at paint, even if it is time-consuming -.-[/i]

• 1 month later...

The art is fine. Not heart-wrenchingly beautiful, but fine.

Ancestor is terribly mean. You don't have to mention that it's unaffected by Necrovalley because Necrovalley doesn't block monsters from reviving themselves.

Future is all right. It works with Gravekeeper's Spy or Recruiter for easy 1-for-1 Synchros. Future is presumably the only Tuner you can use for Wrath...

...but Wrath needs Synchro Materials. I assume it requires one "Gravekeeper's" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "Gravekeeper's" monsters. Its ATK is a too high for a Gravekeeper's monster, but its effects are lovely.

The fact that Wrath can be destroyed by staples does not mean that its ATK is acceptable. It's very hard to destroy by battle and using Dark Hole to destroy a single monster frees you up to use Malefic Stardust Dragon or another backup monster. It can also be revived later with Rite of Spirit.

Ancestor is abusable because he can't be blown up, he's hard to destroy in battle, and if another smaller Gravekeeper would be destroyed he can sacrifice and revive himself a la Stardust Dragon.

Archived