Photon Papilloperative

[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120429212131/yugioh/images/thumb/1/1d/PhotonPapilloperative-GAOV-EN-R-1E.png/300px-PhotonPapilloperative-GAOV-EN-R-1E.png[/img]

Legit out to almost every monster that cannot be destroyed by battle.

- Spirit Reaper gets instantly destroyed by battle
- Swtiches Gellenduo to attack mode so you can deal damage and destroy it
- The Fool cannot switch back to defense

The only one it can't fully deal with is Marshmallon but it will essentially leave your opponent open for direct attacks so you can go nuts on him.

Discuss.

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1335886154' post='5930144']
Black Corn doesn't work on Facedown monsters, though...

Also, this has the potential to set off an early Ryko :/
[/quote]

Yeah because wasting 2 cards to flip up a Ryko is totally a pro move.

[quote name='Manjoume Thunder' timestamp='1335887178' post='5930158']
I am sorry I don't live in the future.
[/quote]

Unless specified otherwise in the opening post (like: "TCG only discussion") we discuss cards in the absolute sense here.

[quote name='Manjoume Thunder' timestamp='1335887654' post='5930169']
No one cares about the OCG.

Also, I don't think that you should be telling me how things work around here.
[/quote]

What you think doesn't matter, at all.

[quote name='Chris' timestamp='1335888468' post='5930180']
Why you would compare this to an OCG card though, when it was obvious he was referring to its TCG applications, is beyond me.[/quote]
Basically suggesting people would run this [i]UNTIL[/i] Black Corn gets an English release.

[quote name='Chris' timestamp='1335888468' post='5930180']
Why you would compare this to an OCG card though, when it was obvious he was referring to its TCG applications, is beyond me.

If you want to act smart, then do so. But if you do, it's best not to come off as stupid.
[/quote]

Unless specifically stated nothing is ever obvious. For example, I could consider you a bad player and a stupid poster altogether going only by the amount of idiocies you write but unless you decide one day to come out with something like "LOOK AT ME I'M SO RETARDED" I would be wrong in doing so because at the moment I don't have the absolute confirm of your stupidity.

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1335889015' post='5930184']
Basically suggesting people would run this [i]UNTIL[/i] Black Corn gets an English release.
[/quote]

Which still serves no relevance in the current TCG.

[quote name='Shark_' timestamp='1335889167' post='5930185']
Unless specifically stated nothing is ever obvious. For example, I could consider you a bad player and a stupid poster altogether going only by the amount of idiocies you write but unless you decide one day to come out with something like "LOOK AT ME I'M SO RETARDED" I would be wrong in doing so because at the moment I don't have the absolute confirm of your stupidity.
[/quote]

In this case, it should have been. It was recently released in the TCG and it deals with side-cards that are seen mostly in the TCG.

You actually gonna back that up or leave it as a baseless claim?

I really doubt anyone would side anti battle destruction cards after GAOV, mostly because Hieratics destroy their purpose with dragoon (or nebthet/sun if you use them), people are most likely playing forbidden chalice (rabbit wise, it triggers guaiba), though perhaps they can be useful against chaos dragons, but then I would question how often they can make rnk4s.

The space for these cards are better used for Kycoo tbqh. Although, on a positive note, you can use it on your own monsters, might be interesting in nordics.

YOu know shark, manjy is one of the better players here in YCM land. It's not going to be very good for your reputation if you just come out of nowhere and start arguing with him. And if you do, don't be so assertive and... well, don't be a jerk about it.

As for the card, it is pretty interesting for dealing with stuff like that.

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1335887356' post='5930162']
[s]Manjyome gets a visit from Future Manjyome, who is actually from next Tuesday[/s]
[/quote][s]Black Corn comes out next Monday[/s]

[quote name='SpectralMaliceX' timestamp='1335887877' post='5930174']Yeah summon that my veiler protects my monsters, oh you have debunk? That's cool eat my fiendish chain.[/quote][s]That's nice, let me activate that MST... HERP A DERP[/s]
The card is actually pretty good. Black corn is prolly gonna be expensive, being a manga promo, so this is a nice alternative.

Archived