YCWE - [Episode 4 - Part 2 is up!]

Thar

I'm just doing this so you can get a better grasp as to what it is I want to be like in this.

Username: Double C4 (Nickname: Swifty)

Entrance Theme: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGQotw9Hbbg"]Phinehas - I Am The Lion[/url]

Personality: Swifty has a tendency to bring justice to the people who have wronged him. He's also the one to adapt to any situation and not be distracted by anything. And although he may be ruthless in the ring when wrestling, when he speaks, he sounds influential. It's confusing, but that's how he is.

Signatures: Double Drop Kick, German Suplex, and Double Takedown.

Finisher: [b]The Swift Skull Splitter[/b] - Swifty goes to the top rope, stares at his opponent grimly, dives for the opponent as soon as he gets up, and does a forceful karate chop to his head, rendering them unconscious (Possibly).

And if you remember my PM, you also know of my possible suggestion of how he enters, and nobody else will know what it is.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Double C4' timestamp='1338077260' post='5947469']
Sorry. It didn't say that in the first post, so far as I know.
[/quote]

I should update it then.

...so what did you think of the episode?

Didn't have a clue that Dwarven would interfere. Good approach...even though there was interruptions in almost all of the matches, but I don't mind. I like what was happening, especially with the commentator's desk being smashes, and even when Desu eyed you like he wanted to kill you. I'd say that makes him seem like the kind of guy that takes advantage of "What goes around, comes around." whenever you f*ck with him.

Hope I get to be in the main event of the next episode. And I know, no promises, but let's hope you go for it.

[quote name='Double C4' timestamp='1338085209' post='5947520']
[b]Didn't have a clue that Dwarven would interfere. Good approach...even though there was interruptions in almost all of the matches, but I don't mind. I like what was happening, especially with the commentator's desk being smashes, and even when Desu eyed you like he wanted to kill you. I'd say that makes him seem like the kind of guy that takes advantage of "What goes around, comes around." whenever you f*ck with him.[/b]

Hope I get to be in the main event of the next episode. And I know, no promises, but let's hope you go for it.
[/quote]

[b]Yeah, that's pretty much what his character is; a dominant, vengeful, and merciless a**hole. But that's beside the point. [/b]

Based on your app, you would make a good Kane crossover. So it's definitely possible.

Am I? You know, I could be a deranged psychopath with short term memory loss. :o

Anyway~~~

So far the roster for Episode 3 will consist of the following:

Creator
Swift
Aggro
Dwarf King
Jake
Black

In that order. Not really a spoiler, cause I'm sure everyone got the hints in the previous episode.

Creator debuted on a general approach to express how stupid everyone is, while Swift will be debuting fresh, which leaves an opening
Aggro challenged Dwarf after Desperado was beaten by Dwarf's distraction
And Black attacked Jake for being an egomaniac

So, yeah. There you have it. Questions?

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1338182997' post='5948081']
Why am I considered an egomaniac?
[/quote]

Cause that's your character. You never requested a character, but I wanted to include a rivalry between team Hotel and team Chibi Knights. So I just went with Lora's perspective on that one.

But you make a good Miz crossover, which is good. Real superstar crossovers are always a good discovery.

It's actually pronounced Shamus, so far as I know.

And I'm gonna be in the first match? With Creator? Well, I used to have a small grudge towards him. That could also be my reason towards wanting to win my first match, and you can make up the grudge, Thar, since I forgot what grudge I had.

I'd say that would actually make things more personal in his first match.

Like I said, I forgot, and it was a very small grudge at that. I think it had to do with my banning from the previous hotel thread when everyone (Including you and Thar) were against my opinions.

I don't know. But with Thar, he can make it anything, like framing me for threatening a Co-Host of an old RP I made, or something. It can be anything. Just use your imagination.

I've got a simple one.

I'm a better Video Game Player and this upsets you. I've beaten all your records so your determined to beat me in the ring.

Boom.

Also, the only people I've ever tried to have banned are Pichu, Deustodo, and DMG. If you were offended in anyway by something that wasn't my normal attitude, I apologize, even if you don't remember.

[quote name='Aggro' timestamp='1338239959' post='5948481']
"small stature"

You obviously don't know me very well. I won, but I was not impressed.
[/quote]

When Brock Lesnar faced the Undertaker, Brock was smaller.
Don't take it personally. :/

@Swift and Creator: It's pronounced "Sheamus." And right now your debut match is only a filler in the roster, but I'm sure a rivalry will develop.
I should also mention that there will be two more debuts, possibly interrupting a match like before. I'm not quite sure yet.

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1338242072' post='5948500']
When Brock Lesnar faced the Undertaker, Brock was smaller.
Don't take it personally. :/
[/quote]No idea what you're talking about, but I've never met a person who made me feel small.

• 5 months later...

[spoiler=YCWE - Episode 3 *PART 1*]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/VJT0W.png[/img]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsXEbqS7cpE"]Theme plays.[/url]

[b][i]As the theme thunders about the arena filled with a deafening crowd, pyro and sparks are shot out from all angles of the stage and the Titantron, emitting a life-giving luminescence to the start of the show.[/i][/b]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qex0OjXolzc"]Loki enters.[/url]

[b][i]Mixed emotion is heard from the crowd as Loki makes his way to the ring with a microphone. Circling around to the announcing table, Rai awaits him with his headset already in. Loki sits down and puts his own headset on.[/i][/b]

[color=#8b4513]"Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to another episode of YCWE!" [/color]
[color=#ff0000]"We've had one hell of a hiatus since the last show and we have come back to entertain you all!"[/color]
[color=#8b4513]"No joke about the hiatus, Rai. But let's get started right off the bat with what we've all been anxious to see from the last show when Dwarf attacked Desperado. Agro challenged him and we will have a match tonight."[/color]
[color=#ff0000]"Too thrilled, Loki."[/color]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvh_0linzSI&feature=fvst"]Dwarf enters.[/url]

[b][i]The crowd shows little change of excitement. [/i][/b]“The following contest is scheduled for one-fall! Introducing first-” [b][i]Before the announcer could get to Dwarf’s introduction, Agro comes storming out with a hand grabbing Dwarf by the hair, dragging him into the ring. The entire way down, Agro has his eyes set on Loki, clutching the mic so tight that his fists turned white.[/i][/b]

[b][i]In the ring, Agro throws Dwarf into the corner of the ring, glaring at Loki: [/i][/b]“I know I have a match tonight with this Oompa Loompa here, but we have some business to discuss.” [b][i]He hinted these words thoroughly towards Loki’s direction. The crowd feels the suspense building between the two. [/i][/b]“As I recall, Loki has been a bit of a loose cannon, lately. He’s been making comments over pretty much everything with whatever crap comes out of his head.” [b][i]Agro aims his words towards the audience now, intimidating Dwarf back into the corner as he tries to escape. [/i][/b]

[color=#ff0000]"Just look at the way he toys with Dwarf."[/color]
[color=#8b4513]"Yeah, don't mess with Agro."[/color] [b]Loki rolls his eyes.[/b]

“Let me brush up your memory a bit. It’s been a while since I last faced Desperado…” [b][i]The crowd roars at the sound of Desu’s name. [/i][/b]“…SHUT UP! I’m talking here!” [b][i]Boos instantly follow.[/i][/b] “Now as I was saying…it’s been a while since I faced him, but I remember clear as day the remark that Loki made about my…stature.” [b][i]A combination of OOOOO’s and cheers echoed throughout the building, mostly aimed at Loki whom was sitting with his chin rested on his hand. Loki’s lips tightened as he nodded in agreement, while shrugging it off. [/i][/b]

[color=#8b4513]"Yep, I did say that. What about it?"[/color]

“Look at him, guys. Look at the way he shrugs it off like it was just a comment. Well, let me tell you something, announcer guy…” [b][i]Agro slips under the ropes, reaches across the table, and grabs Loki’s collar, dragging him into the ring.[/i][/b]

[color=#ff0000]"Whoa, wait, Agro! Let's not be rash, here!"[/color]

[b][i]He lifts Loki up close to his face: [/i][/b]“I am NOT of “short stature!” In any way! I don’t know whether you’re blind or just plain stupid, but-”

“He’s stupid. That is for sure.” [b][i]The sound of Desperado’s voice set off an explosion of cheers from the crowd. [/i][/b]“I highly doubt he’s blind. He seems to see through his mistakes quite clearly, but only AFTER he makes them.”

[color=#ff0000]"I haven't seen much of Loki's comments to back Desu up, but I'm sure he has a point."[/color]

[b][i]Desu finds his way into the ring with Agro, a cowering Dwarf, and Loki flat out on the floor. Agro replied to Desu’s remarks: [/i][/b]“Quite true, Desu. In fact, how did he even get a job as an announcer?” [b][i]Agro pondered for a moment. [/i][/b]“…oh yeah…he was never an announcer. He just considers himself to be one because he INVENTED this stupid shindig.” [b][i]More mixed reaction from the crowd burst. [/i][/b]“Tell me, Loki. What previous experience do you have as a commentator?”

[color=#ff0000]"This is just unnecessary!"[/color]

[b][i]Agro holds the mic at Loki’s mouth. Loki responds: [/i][/b]“Well…none, I gues-”

“THERE YOU HAVE IT, FOLKS.” [b][i]Agro was within a few meters of Loki with his interruption.[/i][/b] “No experience, whatsoever. Proof that he is NOT suited for this job.”

[color=#ff0000]"Honestly, how is this relevant?"[/color]

“While his remarks are indeed stupid, Agro, he DID manage to get this far.” [b][i]Desu looked deep into Agro’s eyes. [/i][/b]“I’m not saying he deserves credit, but seeing as how you used to sleep with him in the past, I’d shut up if I were you!” [b][i]The crowd was shocked and sent a series of OOOOO’s to Agro, whom stood wide-eyed and looking around at the star-struck audience pointing at him.[/i][/b]

[color=#ff0000]"Oh my god! Loki, you never told me this!"[/color]

“I did NOT sleep with him!” [b][i]Agro was now getting defensive. [/i][/b]“Sure, the guy was above me at that time, but I was a fool back then and I’m glad I’m not the same guy anymore! I’m now known GREATLY around this entire forum and not ONE of you can hope to achieve that status in one sitting like I did!” [b][i]Boos erupted as Desu came within inches of Agro’s face.[/i][/b]

“What does popularity have to do with it?” [b][i]The crowd cheered. [/i][/b]“What matters is whether the sh*t you spit out makes sense, and so far you haven’t made a single good impression to me.”

[b][i]Agro slapped Desu’s mic from his hands: [/i][/b]“People want me to be mod and you think I don’t make a good impression?” [b][i]Agro’s frustrated look turned into a devious smile. [/i][/b]“Let me tell you, Desu. When’s the last time YOU’VE been nominated for a spot in greatness?”

[b][i]Agro’s question was capped off with Desu’s grab of his neck, bending Agro over like a long piece of wet lumber.[/i][/b]

[color=#ff0000]"Oohoho, Agro, you've done it now!"[/color]

[b][i]The crowd was wild: [/i][/b]“You still bring up the idea of authority even though I stopped giving f*cks about it a long time ago. Honestly, when was the last time you made a good argument? A long f*cking time, if you ask me. Now let me do everyone a huge favor and shut you up!” [b][i]The crowd wailed as Desu threw down his mic and the two circled each other in contest. Just before they both rushed, Loki stood up in between the two with mic in hand.[/i][/b]

“Guys. Guys, let’s not be rash and just let this thing go. I know, I’m pretty controversial and people tend to fight over me but-”

“SHUT UP, THAR!” [b][i]Desu and Agro shouted simultaneously at Loki as they brushed him aside and out of the arena, but Dwarf managed to sneak around behind Agro and dived at his leg, knocking him down.[/i][/b]

[color=#FF0000]"OH, AND DWARF HAS DONE IT AGAIN!"[/color]

[b][i]Desu grabbed Dwarf by the neck and threw him over the top rope, mouthing at him as he inched back towards the curtain in exeunt. Desu looked down upon Agro whom was holding his leg in pain: [/i][/b]“All this time you smash talked about how great you are and you get knocked down by a Dwarf.”

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66QcIlblI1U"]Desperado’s theme plays.[/url]

[color=#ff0000]"Once again, Desu gets the last word."[/color]
[b]Loki throws his headset back on.[/b] [color=#8b4513]"Oh, Agro, you poor thing."[/color]

[b][i]One last round of OOOO’s were sent in Agro’s direction as Desu slid under the bottom rope and left the arena. Agro, still holding his leg, had medical attention come to him.[/i][/b]

[color=#ff0000]"Well, that kicks off our show tonight. Stay tuned for more YCWE!"[/color]

[size=2]*commericial break*[/size]

[size=2][size=3]([url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/282802-ycwe-episode-3-part-1-finally-posted/page__st__80#entry6071647"]continue to Part 2[/url])[/size][/size]
[size=3][/spoiler][/size]

[size=3]It's been 6 months. Even with this little bit, I feel accomplished.[/size]

[size=3]*shrugs* Give it a read, if you so desire. And leave a comment.[/size]

Archived