Mom

Fusion X. Denver

She raised me like s***, fed me microwaved crap, got me diddly-f***ing squat when I turned 10, I swear, I do NOT like my mother.
All of you guys have awesome mothers, and I get stuck with the crap - again.

[quote name='Simon Belmont' timestamp='1336932676' post='5938709']
She raised me like s***, fed me microwaved crap, got me diddly-f***ing squat when I turned 10, I swear, I do NOT like my mother.
[/quote]

Yeah?

Well, I'm sorry then, but without her, you would not be here.

[/quote]

You've got to be the most ignorant, self-centered. . . I'm not even going to continue. But this post made my stomach churn. The clothes on your very back, the food you did not EARN, the roof you live under, and the internet you're more than likely NOT paying for, came from your mother. You're a selfish disgrace, and I pity your mother for raising you.

[hr]

I worked my ass off this week so that my mother would have a clean household (I literally went inside and outside this house) from the front yard to the shed in the backyard. I cooked, I washed, and still managed to get my mother a lovely card. Because damn it, she deserves it. After putting up with my hell raising all these years, I owe her a little somethin'.

Love ya ma.

[quote name='Eros Thanatos' timestamp='1336936245' post='5938762']
You've got to be the most ignorant, self-centered. . . I'm not even going to continue. But this post made my stomach churn. The clothes on your very back, the food you did not EARN, the roof you live under, and the internet you're more than likely NOT paying for, came from your mother. You're a selfish disgrace, and I pity your mother for raising you.
[/quote]

Well said. It is sad that there are people who are just ungrateful for the things they need in life. I remember in my poor years of childhood, my mother was a single mother and for a week, we literally had nothing to eat but rice and eggs. I was very grateful for my mother being resourceful enough to at least scrounge-up food and still be able to keep a roof over our heads.

All I have to say is, my mother works incredibly hard to provide what me and my siblings needed. I am the one who is most grateful out of my brothers. It probably is because when I was 14-weeks old, I developed Hydrocephalis and needed to remain in a intensive care unit for about a month. My mother literally spent the entire month in the hospital watching over me and not going anywhere else. Her tender affection and womanly pride is probably why I am very attached to my mother. Now that I am 19, I help out my mother in anyway I could possibly help her. Whether it is doing chores, washing the turtle's tank, or even helping her save money and gas by refusing to want some things, I give my mother the greatest gifts a child can give their mother: Obedience and Devotion.

My mom's one of the strongest people I know.
I was freaked out when she was diagnosed with breast cancer one year ago, but she's handled it and overcame chemo in stride and is still working hard at her job. And even if she insists not, I think she looks lovely with short hair.
And if it weren't for her, there's no way I would've finished applying to colleges.

I even wrote an essay about her for English class last year.
A+

Despite my long period of absences from YCM, it's good to come back and find out that at least a handful of the members here aren't spouting foolishness from their faces, but instead have grown and matured, gained [b]understanding, and appreciation[/b]. I bolded the last two words because that's what I know for a fact my mother appreciates most. I applaud the lot of you for being so kind towards your mothers, when some can't even say they KNOW their mothers. You're a light for the future.

My mother actually didn't want to have a mothers day gift, she wasn't feeling well on the Friday and Saturday before Mothers Day so I couldn't really get her a gift or give it to her on the actual day. :(

However we did go shopping after school on Monday and so I bought her some chocolates then as a late mothers day gift. :)

Whether its mothers day or not I will always love my mother 24/7, 365 days a year.

[/quote]

That isn't something you put on the Internet and expect people to sympathize with you.

My mother is too overprotective, it annoys me to no end... my brother's 26 and he still lives with us, never had a girlfriend and doesn't know how to take proper care of himself.
Not to be cruel, but I don't want to be like that, I really f***ing don't.

[quote name='Devil's Advocate' timestamp='1337349649' post='5941809']

That isn't something you put on the Internet and expect people to sympathize with you.
[/quote]

Haha, and that's coming from the guy calling himself "Devil's Advocate".

Bought her a diamond ring. Like a boss.

fed me microwaved crap,
[/quote]

DAT INSTANT RAMEN!

But to be serious with your post. I know what its like to despise a person in your family. However unless she abused you, starved you, made you feel unworthy, sold you, raped you, gambled off your families money, drank a lot, blamed you for this and that, thought you looked too much like your father then...
Shut up ._.

Archived