i also herd u liek asking 4 arr-pees {RP REQUEST THREAD}

The name is simple. If you, the RP-er, are looking for a specific RP topic or subject and cannot find it, post your request here. Others can then come by, and if they see what they like, they can make it.

1) [b]This is not a discussion thread.[/b] Posts should be kept to a minimum to prevent spam.
2) [b]Only post a request once per [u]seven days[/u].[/b] You may bump/repost your request only after that time.
3) [b]You may only respond to a post to inform the original poster about an RP's creation or existence.[/b]
4) [b]No advertising.[/b] If someone isn't looking for something, don't shove it in their faces. Only post links if they are in response to someone else.

So, let's start. (I hope this doesn't turn out to be a bad idea.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ack, sorry I haven't been on much recently. That aside, I'd like to see a good Bleach RP too, one that doesn't focus on Soul Society/absurd levels of powers so much as maybe conspiracies going on between SS and the human world. Maybe the latter is trying to get a leg into the former? That'd be interesting. :'3

It'd be cool if someone made an original RP in Prehistoric times. Such as we were all Neanderthals that had invented language. No fancy powers or weapons, but clubs and brute strength. I don't know. Just thought someone with a little more knowledge on this than myself could do this.

• 2 weeks later...

What I'd like to see, is an RP where a new sub-division in the CIA has been created, and now put into effect and handling what I'm calling "Jack The Ripper" cases mostly. And as more of them come up, the more of an emotional rollercoaster things start to become. Think of it like Criminal Minds (The BAU of the FBI) but with this sub-division of the CIA instead.

I'd say it would be a good take on a CSI[b]/[/b]NCIS[b]/[/b]Blue Bloods[b]/[/b]Criminal Minds spin-off. Who's with me?

[quote name='Double C4' timestamp='1340771804' post='5962959']
What I'd like to see, is an RP where a new sub-division in the CIA has been created, and now put into effect and handling what I'm calling "Jack The Ripper" cases mostly. And as more of them come up, the more of an emotional rollercoaster things start to become. Think of it like Criminal Minds (The BAU of the FBI) but with this sub-division of the CIA instead.

I'd say it would be a good take on a CSI[b]/[/b]NCIS[b]/[/b]Blue Bloods[b]/[/b]Criminal Minds spin-off. Who's with me?
[/quote]

Sounds interesting. I'd join that, as long as I could be English of course. :P

Archived