YCLoveMaker Hotel: We Love You All to Death~!

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright Thar, thank you for that little topic post. It is actually good.

Anything that isn't worth posting, as I said, you can just go to the link in the front page.

[hr]
Now the topic is:

TV Shows that Involve Crime~! or ideas for my story

I used to watch "CSI" but eventually got tired of it when they got rid of Gill Grisom . . .

Now I enjoy watching something called "Criminal Minds"

I'll have to agree, most are the same.

But Criminal Minds isn't like the other two in my opinion. They don't just go to the crime scene, find the clues, and catch the bad guy. every. single. time.

They actually lose, they sometimes loose the bad guy or even the person the bad guy had kidnapped/whatever.

inb4wetalkedaboutthisbefore

NCIS, SVU, and basically anything that's on when I'm in the room.

I think the only time I've seen Criminal Minds is the episode with that kid and his comics describing real crime scenes and the investigators believe he's behind the whole thing.

Then it ended with his girlfriend STILL not answering her phone. :/

Criminal Minds is my favorite show. How they go into the mind and point of view of what the criminal's next move really is astonishing. It'll keep you on your toes everytime. I was hooked after watching it in a day-long marathon. Boy, was I satisfied watching that show. Now the question is, will there be a new season? They've been going on with 7 (I think) seasons, and the latest ones are the better ones.

I think there was also a game planned, or there is already one out. Not sure which one.

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1337302835' post='5941552']
NCIS, SVU, and basically anything that's on when I'm in the room.

I think the only time I've seen Criminal Minds is the episode with that kid and his comics describing real crime scenes and the investigators believe he's behind the whole thing.

Then it ended with his girlfriend STILL not answering her phone. :/
[/quote]

You should look into it. And what is 'SUV'?

[quote name='Double C4' timestamp='1337303896' post='5941566']
Criminal Minds is my favorite show. How they go into the mind and point of view of what the criminal's next move really is astonishing. It'll keep you on your toes everytime. I was hooked after watching it in a day-long marathon. Boy, was I satisfied watching that show. Now the question is, will there be a new season? They've been going on with 7 (I think) seasons, and the latest ones are the better ones.

I think there was also a game planned, or there is already one out. Not sure which one.
[/quote]

Never heard anything about a game.

But did you know what the BAU does can actually be applied in all cases?

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1337304743' post='5941571']
You should look into it. And what is '[b]SVU[/b]'?
[/quote]

Law and Order: Special Victims Unit

Though NCIS is better imo because Abby.

Well Daemon so far Energy-Bending has only been shown to take away someone's bending, not give someone bending.

So we can say that, with what we know right now, that you cannot give someone bending. Because of this Korra, who can bend all of the elements (save for air so far), is the true Avatar.

Not to mention Katara has already said Aang was dead in the first episode.

I said, we hardly know enough about Energybending. Aang was given the ability from, or learned about it, from that giant turtle. There could be more to it than that. he gave his bending powers, besides being able to bend air and energy to Korra. She would be a fake avatar then, which would mean that Aang would not be dead. It is only thought to be so. How does an Avatar die, and when is the next one born? We do not know much.

Daemon, I am not sure if you remember . . . but once an Avatar dies, in any way a normal person can die, the next one is born.

We learned this in the original series when Aang was talking to Aavatar Roku at his house. Roku was speaking about his past with Fire Lord Ozin and, when Roku dies, Aang saw himself as a baby being born.

Common Knowledge is common dude (^^)

Archived