YCLoveMaker Hotel: We Love You All to Death~!

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, that sure makes sense. Aang is severly merciful and learns a special way of bending to show how much his will of defeating someone will go. He didn't kill the Fire Lord, but his reign over the Fire Nation was dead.

Although I lost interest in The Last Airbender after the first book Water, I still like that concept. Minus the ability to take away another person's powers, I'd say Aang reminds me of Goku when he's at his most merciful (Like when he fought Vegeta for the first time and Krillin wanted to kill him, but Goku spared him).

But Aang had more time to develop as a character, so I'm not sure if either one of them is better.

[quote name='KingBUSCUS' timestamp='1337529389' post='5943310'] besides, the only reason she can't bend air is because it is the element polar opposite to her personality. Energy bending isn't an Avatar skill, Aang learned it because he didn't want to kill anyone. [/quote]

Thank you for the back up (^^)

I thought it was cool how the most useful skill in the previous Avatar is know being used by the main villain of the new one.

[quote name='KingBUSCUS' timestamp='1337737028' post='5945213']
We do, we just don't know how to respond to your blatantly slow idea.

Alchemy is the breaking down and reconstruction of various Chemical compounds. That's it. No magic involved.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]The way in which it's done is pretty f*cking magical though. :/[/color]

[color=#0000CD]And obviously using this electrical energy is something this dimension can do. :/[/color]

[color=#0000CD]In the anime it's pretty much something only they in that world can do. Which means that natural energy must exist there. Or they just have some completely different laws of physics and whatnot which would still some way be magic.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Hell...they're even using magic circles. Oh, right. Transmutation.[/color]

Lora, just what exactly CAN you talk about that we can relate to?

@Jake:
>Science
>Magic

...wat?
Be it anime or not, alchemy is the mixture of herbs and materials to produce potions or whatnot that are supposed to do good things (mushrooms-*shot*)
That's based on my current knowledge, though, cause I haven't checked Wikipedia in a while.
But FMA portrays the concept of alchemy rather well, just not realistically, since alchemy requires a sh*tload of resources and knowledge of its effects.

[quote name='Double C4' timestamp='1337769146' post='5945382']
Are you guys referring to Full Metal Alchemist?

Off Topic: Good to see you Lora.
[/quote]

Yes I am C4

[color=#ee82ee]Good to see you too....I think[/color]

[quote name='Crimson Thar' timestamp='1337772394' post='5945400']
Lora, just what exactly CAN you talk about that we can relate to?
[color=#ee82ee]I don't know but something is better than this.....[/color]
@Jake:
>Science
>Magic

...wat?
Be it anime or not, alchemy is the mixture of herbs and materials to produce potions or whatnot that are supposed to do good things (mushrooms-*shot*)
That's based on my current knowledge, though, cause I haven't checked Wikipedia in a while.
[b]Alchemy is changing the compound of one thing to another. What you are referring to is potion making[/b]
But FMA portrays the concept of alchemy rather well, just not realistically, since alchemy requires a sh*tload of resources and knowledge of its effects.
[b]It has them using resources and knowledge of its effects[/b]
[/quote]

Jeez, I'm like a great grandpa...telling bullsh*t stories to children that make me look good. :/
Just...without the children. o_e
And with experienced people that actually know that it's bullsh*t. @_#

@Jake
No, it isn't a type of magic.

FMA just uses a different set of scientific laws to explain why the people can do that.

So long as the people have the required components, and the recipe (the circle), they can infuse their own body's energy to charge the atoms of the components to form in the desired form as instructed by the recipe.

Zero Mana involved. No Magic used.

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1337821549' post='5945796']
Thar then don't go and try to BS your way through everything.
[/quote]

The thing about me, Jake, is that I realize it just moments after I do it.
Then I feel like an idiot.

@Jake
You just want another excuse to have something else to use to create overpowered abilities and then claim originality because they are combined between several sources.

Alchemy can be used with magic about as much as a Nuclear Bomb can be used with chopsticks.

[quote name='KingBUSCUS' timestamp='1337822599' post='5945804']
@Desu
I felt the need to flaunt my better understanding.

Excuse my soulless ego. Actually, don't excuse it. I don't really care.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Let's run away together to some Central American country DL hasn't been in. <3[/color]
[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1337822868' post='5945806']
Well actually DF, magic generally is based on how much you can draw on it . . .

[color=#EE82EE]So Des is finally here too[/color]

If you ask me I still think Alchemy can be used with magic
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]15 Mana For A Meteor! F*ck yeah! *Rides meteor.*[/color]

Archived