Harness Explicit! Sun God's Revelation [ Not Accepting / OoC ]

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/39izl.png[/img][/center]

[center][font=times new roman,times,serif][b]HARNESS EXPLICIT[/b][/font][/center]
[center][font=times new roman,times,serif][b][size=2]SUN GOD'S REVELATION[/size][/b][/font][/center]

[center][hr][/center]

[center]In the world of Tarika, only a few people actually hold power.[/center]

[center]One of those people is known as the Red Queen. Known by and far by her true name, Louise Tarika III, she is considered a goddess among all people, simply for the fact that she was born bearing the mark of the Sun God upon her hand. Ruling using this mark as a fear factor, she presides over the entire world simply because no one can challenge her.[/center]

[center]Yet another was born with the mark of the Sun God; a young boy presiding in the Archimedian Desert, almost as far from the capital as can be. Knowledge spreads fast in Tarika, though; it wasn't long until the Red Queen discovered of this boy's existence.[/center]

[center]An army was sent to destroy Archimedes, the boy's home city, and there was nothing more. The boy was found and slain without repercussions, and the issue was covered up.[/center]

[center]However, a select group of individuals were born with the marks of the Sun God on them as well; but this time, the marks were kept in secrecy. Eighteen years have passed; Five individuals other than the Red Queen now exist with the Mark... five individuals whose destinies will shape the world.[/center]
[center][hr][/center]

[left][b]What is the Mark?[/b][/left]
[left]The Mark of the Sun God, hereby referred to as the Mark, is a small birthmark in the shape of a seven pointed starburst always located on a person's right hand. Those who have the mark exhibit a few abilities not seen in other humans, being:[/left][list]
[*]When one with the mark hits the age of eighteen, they stop aging completely.
[*]People possessing the mark have a variable control over a certain element of nature; however powerful this amount of control is is dependent on the individuals will.
[*]Individuals who hold this mark are highly skilled with weapons.
[*]At the height of their powers, their eyes will turn red and their body heat will skyrocket up to and above 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
[*]Each holder of the Mark also possesses a transformation unknown to them until they have mastered their power; the Red Queen is known to possess such a transformation, but what it exactly is is unknown to the general public.
[/list]
[left][hr][/left]

[left]You will be playing one of the five Mark bearers, if you haven't picked that up already.[/left]

[left]Rules:[/left][list=1]
[*]YCM Rules.
[*]I am the law.
[*]No taking an element already taken by an application.
[*]No auto-realization of powers.
[*]Have diversity in the character apps... meaning, READ THE OTHER PEOPLE'S APPS.
[/list]
[left][hr][/left]

Application:

[CODE]
[b]Player Name:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Color:
Character Height:[/b]
[b]Character Gender:[/b]
[b]Character Weight:[/b]
[b]Character Picture/Physical Description:[/b]
[b]Character History:[/b]
[b]Character Personality:[/b]
[b]Character Powers[/b]
[b]Short Roleplayer Skill Check: [/b][i]| Insert small, two paragraph example of role playing here. |[/i]
[b]Other Information:[/b]
[/CODE]

[hr]

Accepted Applications are on the post below mine.

~ Post Reserved ~
[hr]

[u][i]Short Example Application:[/i][/u]

[b]Player Name:[/b] Hananko Ikezawa
[b]Character Name:[/b] Louise Tarika III, AKA The Red Queen
[b]Character Color:[/b] Red
[b]Character Height:[/b] 5'5
[b]Character Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Character Weight:[/b] Unknown
[b]Character Picture/Physical Description:[/b] [spoiler=The Red Queen][img]http://safebooru.org//samples/798/sample_e20bb5719ce4ed2d71ff66831621b8aeb7ed9391.jpg?803272[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Character History:[/b] The Red Queen has ruled with an iron fist over Tarika for over 20 years. As a young girl she was revered as a prodigy; it was only until her birthmark surfaced at the mere age of ten that she was thought of as a god. Now wielding immense political power, none stand a chance against her when she asserts her will upon them. She is beloved by her own people, though, as she puts the front on that she is quite kind and forgiving.
[b]Character Personality:[/b] The Red Queen puts on the act that she is very kind; however, inside that forgiving exterior lies a cunning and deceitful interior. With a lust for power unrivaled by any other, she's developed the mindset of: What I say, goes.
[b]Character Powers:[/b] The Red Queen gets her name because of her powers; she is able to control the heat of anything, extending to fire. On one occasion she liquefied a would-be assassin as he attempted to deal the killing blow on her. Needless to say, she needed a new dress.
[b]Other Information:[/b] Her favorite color is red.

[spoiler=Character Applications]
[spoiler=Kakashi Hatake][b]Player Name:[/b] Kakashi Hatake
[b]Character Name:[/b] Nathan (Nate) Ballin
[b]Character Color:[/b] Green
[b]Character Height:[/b] 5'9"
[b]Character Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Character Weight:[/b] Unknown (Never weighs himself)
[b]Character Picture/Physical Description:
[spoiler=Nathan Ballin]
[img]http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/9521/godeaterrendercopy.png[/img]
[/spoiler][/b]
[b]Character History:[/b] Nathan was born in a small village in a forested area. Little is known about his parents, for they were not residents of this village. They were travelers that stopped there in an emergency for the woman to have the baby. She died giving birth to Nathan and the man stayed in the village for several years afterwards to raise Nathan until he was twelve years old, then left mysteriously without a word. Six years later, Nathan still lives in this same village looking for more than what he's had in his life.
[b]Character Personality:[/b] Nathan likes to get the job done in a way that impresses so he likes to be in control but not in control of many people that depend on him. He is often torn in what to do in a situation and often fears that he may give in to the temptation of doing something bad for the benefit of it. Because of this, he believes himself to be a bad person but as far as he can see, nobody else thinks so. He enjoys laying in the grass and sleeping. He also likes being with animals that don't want to eat him. He hates being in big cities.
[b]Character Powers[/b] Nathan can control naturally occurring life such as plants and sometimes small animals or bugs. As a child, he would play with the native wild life and they seemed to never see him as a threat.
[b][spoiler=Short Roleplayer Skill Check:][/b]
[i]"Hey, what are you doing, Nate?" I asked, as I sat down beside my young son. He was sitting on the ground, crying. He couldn't form words over his tears so he pointed over towards a small brown squirrel laying in the ground several feet in front of him. It seemed to be hurt but wasn't moving. I walked over and bent down beside the squirrel. It tried to move it's right back leg but looked to be in great pain. I picked him up and my son and I walked back to our home with it. I didn't exactly have a degree but I knew enough to spot a broken leg so I fixed the squirell up with a small splint I threw together but I didn't think that it would get any better. It seemed to have lost the will to live. But Nate stayed with it every day. A few days later, the squirrel was somehow back up and running around the house with Nate. He loved that furry little thing. Not long after, Nate injured his arm when he fell out of a small tree and had to spend several nights in the doctor's home. When he came home, the squirrel was laying on the ground again. This time, it did not wake back up.[/i]
[/spoiler]
[b]Other Information:[/b] If it wasn't obvious, his favorite color is Green.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Damage, Inc][b]Player Name:[/b] Damage Incorporated
[b]Character Name:[/b] Damon Scarr
[b]Character Color: White
Character Height:[/b] 6,1
[b]Character Weight:[/b] 198 lb
[b]Character Picture/Physical Description:[/b] [spoiler='Spoiler'][img]http://safebooru.org//images/774/5b19c94ccf37081ffe5d6c28b87ac9a48dbbbbfd.jpg?779865[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Character History:[/b] Damon's parents lived all their life in Archimedes. When the Queen attacked, searching for the boy who wore the Mark, his father escaped the city. They survived for weeks with no food or water until they could find a new town to settle in. His father was alone with Damon, because his mother was killed in the raid to Archimedes. His father was shocked when he saw the mark, and decided to help him defend himself if the Queen wanted to take him too. He told Damon about the Red Queen, and Damon inherited his father's spite for her. His father tought him the ways of the blade until he became a skilled swordsman like his father was. Damon learned to use his powers totally at the age of 14, at the same time as his father passed away from age. He now lives quietly in his new town, but he hopes to get a chance to find the Queen and kill her for the destruction of his home and his mother's death.
[b]Character Personality:[/b] As a person, Damon is cold-hearted and calculative. The past he had with the Red Queen marked him, making him a spiteful person, who doesn't trust other people until he gets to know them. When he does, however, he protects his friends like they are family.
[b]Character Powers[/b] Damon doesn't use his powers too much, but he practices them often. He can create ice out of the air's moist or just from water. He can bend water to a certain point, in order to use ice more fluently. When growing up, he trained in a waterfall by freezing the current of water.
[b]Short Roleplayer Skill Check: [/b][spoiler='Spoiler'][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]"It's you, huh? The weakling from before, her boyfriend. Look at yourself, in a suit and everything, come from grade school, baby boy? I wasn't gonna use force, but since you are almost half a man, I'll make an exception. HA!" - Rob threw a fist at Leon's face with a big amount of strength. Still, Leon didn't move an inch; his body stood still and his face stopped Rob's punch, with only a bare drop of blood on his nose - "H-How!?"[/background][/size][/font]
[u]"What can I say?..."[/u][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)] - Leon grabbed Rob by the neck with one hand, lifting him in the air - [u]"...I'm the devil."[/u] - with his free hand, he punched Rob's gut. He then let go of him, and he fell to the ground. Finally, he pointed at Rob's forehead with his index finger, like an imaginary gun - [/background][/size][/font][u]"Your soul is mine, pathetic human!"[/u][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)] - a white line started to extend from Rob's mouth to Leon's hand, as if he was absorbing his soul (a thing he really did) - [u]"I'm done with you, baka."[/u] - when Leon stopped pointing Rob with his finger, Rob took a deep breath, and passed out. - [/background][/size][/font][u]"He might not be able to wake up in at least six hours."[/u][/spoiler]
[b]Other Information:[/b] Even if his color is White, his favourite color is black and he never wears white clothes.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Garazza][b]Player Name: [/b]Garazza
[b]Character Name:[/b] Ashe Garith
[b]Character Color:[/b] Blue
[b]Character Height: [/b]6'0"
[b]Character Gender: [/b]Male
[b]Character Weight:[/b] 189 lb
[b]Character Picture/Physical Description:[/b][spoiler=][img]http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/8226/55465099.jpg[/img]
He also has a straw hat. Kinda like Luffy.[/spoiler]
[b]Character History:[/b] Ashe lived most of his life in a small town outside of Archimedes. When Archimedes was attacked by the Red Queen, his town was relatively unaffected by the attack despite it's closeness to the city. Ashe discovered his mark at a young and told no one. He wrapped some bandages around the palm of his hand to hide the mark. He discovered his hydrokinesis a little later when he dropped a glass of water. Ashe started to train in a river and found that a blade would help his fighting style drastically. He quickly became an expert, but he wouldn't call himself a master.
[b]Character Personality:[/b] Ashe is a fun-loving and happy-go-lucky person. He is easily excited and can be very eccentric. He is very much like water, being free and flowing. Despite his high spirits, Ashe is very intelligent and logical. People tend to loosen up when they are around Ashe[b].[/b]
[b]Character Powers: [/b]Ashe has hydrokinesis. He is very proficient with his powers and trains them often. He usually trains in a river nearby. His fighting style is very much like the fighting styles of waterbending and airbending.
[b]Short Roleplayer Skill Check: [/b][spoiler=][i]Both of the fighters went to opposite sides of the ring. Both took up their respective fighting stances. The referee blew his whistle and the crowd went wild. Both fighters started circling each other around the ring, slowly getting closer to each other. When they got close enough, one of the them swung his fist. The other fighter caught the fist and smiled. "That was a stupid move," he said menacingly. He wound up and delivered a corkscrew punch to the other fighter's chest. He coughed up some blood and would've fallen face first on the ground if he wasn't being held up by his fist.[/i]
[i]The crowd chanted "Finish him! Finish him!"[/i] [i]The almost unconscious fighter was set down on his knees. The other fighter backed a foot and took a stance. The crowd became silent and tense. The kneeling fighter looked up and pleaded with his eyes. The other player didn't care. All he wanted to was to win. He wound up and delivered a roundhouse kick to the neck of the kneeling fighter. His neck broke and he fell limp. The referee blew his whistle [/i][i]and the crowd cheered. The winner spit on the limp body and said [/i][i]"Filthy scum." The referee grabbed his wrist and rose his arm in the air. He was the winner of the match.[/i][/spoiler]
[b]Other Information: [/b]His favorite color is blue and is a fan of music. He also likes swimming and fishing.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Otaku-sama][b]Player Name:[/b] Otaku-sama
[b]Character Name:[/b] Heikichi
[b]Character Color: [/b]Purple
Character Height:4' 10"
[b]Character Weight:[/b] 135 lbs.
[b]Character Picture/Physical Description:[/b] Pale skin, very thin frame. His eyes are a distinct violet that are reminiscent of rich silk. Heikichi's purple hair is long enough to touch the ground and catches the wind as he flies about. It is kept out of his face with a large gold ring which keeps it in a ponytail. Heikichi wears minimal clothing as it impedes his ability, wearing only a pair of canvas shorts, a belt for his weapons and a pair of cloth shoes. Heikichi carries a pouch full of steel bladed darts that catch the wind, allowing him to control their flight like a swarm of flies.
[b]Character History:[/b] Heikichi's heritage is shrouded in mystery. Althought Heikichi claims he has knowledge of his parents, refuses to divulge any information on them. He starts his story at age 7 at the orphanage of the city he lived in. Heikichi was left at the door of a decrepit orphanage, which promptly rejected him and forced him onto the streets. The streets were no kinder to Heikichi as it was to its criminals; Heikichi was forced to steal from fruit stalls and pickpocket the city-folk to survive. Due to his constant theft, he drew the ire of both the city guards and the gangs who ruled the streets, which saw the gold and fruit he stole to be rightfully theirs. Heikichi learned of his ability to control the wind when running for his life when the gangs decided they had enough of him, harnessing the wind to allow him to jump great heights and eventually fly. Realizing that he was not like other people, he decided he would free the city from the tyrants who ruled it. He stole from the greedy bourgeoisie and gave the money to those in need, he defended shops against the gangs’ protection racket and arranged the escape of many innocent prisoners. Through his actions, he gained the favour of the city-folk, but at the cost of being the most wanted criminal in the entire city. Despite his skill at escape, he was eventually caught and sentenced to death by beheading by the elite of the city. However, at the day of execution, the city-folk revolted against the current ruler of the city, saving Heikichi. Once freed, Heikichi played an invaluable role in freeing the city of Zaun from rule of the Red Queen’s officials and establishing it as a free city state. Despite the great victory and the praise of all the people in the city, Heikichi realized that now he had accomplished his goal, there was nothing left for him. He left the city and became a wanderer, helping the poor wherever he went.
[b]Character Personality:[/b] Heikichi is very jovial and charming, often trying to befriend those he meets. He is very generous to the poor, but he does not enjoy getting praise, preferring to give when the recipient is not looking. Although he is generally even-tempered, making fun of his height does annoy him a great deal. He does not enjoy combat, but when he is forced into it, he often tries not to kill his opponents, instead going to pressure points to induce unconsciousness.
[b]Character Powers[/b] Heikichi can control the air with his thoughts, bending it to his will. By controlling the air, he often floats just above the ground instead of walking. He can also use his power over the wind to fly, create concussive pressure waves, summon small twisters and even create localized weather by moving clouds. He can also use his powers to guide his darts to the weak points in the enemy’s armor. Heikichi is also agile on his feet and can perform acrobatic manoeuvres both on land and in the air. When in close quarters combat, he strikes at pressure points to painlessly disable his enemies.
[b]Short Roleplayer Skill Check: [/b] Heikichi lifted the hood from his travelling cloak as he entered the tavern. He hated the thing; it was itchy and bulky, but the temperature dropped dramatically at night and he would be very cold without it. Walking up to the bar, he took a seat on one of the stools, drawing the eyes of some of the patrons. His size always attracted attention.
“A pint of ale please” Heikichi said simply, dropping a pair of coins on the bar. The barkeeper looked at Heikichi with a curious expression, producing an ale for what he thought was a child. Heikichi took the tankard and drained it without putting it down.
“So, what brings one as young as you to these parts?” the barkeep asked as he cleaned his tankards.
“I’m a wanderer, I go where the wind brings me,” Heikichi said simply, staring at the bottom of the tankard. He had travelled quite a distance today and he wasn’t really in a talking mood.
“Is that so…” the barkeep asked rhetorically, returning to his menial task. The tavern was quiet, only the sound of a snoring drunk in the corner could be heard. As Heikichi was about to ask for a room, a group of four large men brandishing weapons walked into the bar.
“Hey barkeep! Where’s the money?” the largest of the group asked.
“I haven’t got any. This place has been dead for the past month,” the barkeep replied, trying to keep his cool.
“Don’t try to be all smug with us! We know you’re holding out on the boss! Hand over the gold or we’ll break your face!”
Heikichi turned to face the thugs with an amused expression.
“Ooh, who called in the Lollypop Guild? Trying to act all tough when you outnumber everyone in this tavern,” Heikichi mocked, hopping off the stool.
“Get out of our way kid or we’ll send your crying to your mama!” one of the thugs shouted back.
“You know what, I like it here, I’d rather not.”
The thugs looked at each other, trying to make sense of the kid standing up to armed thugs.
“Alright kid, we’ll teach you’re a lesson on manners,” the biggest thug said, taking out his sword and flipping the nearest table out of the way, scaring away the sleeping drunk. The barkeeper had taken refuge under the bar. As the gang approached, Heikichi simply stood his ground with a smile on his face. As soon as one of the thugs charged, Heikichi threw off his riding cloak, blinding the nearest thug. With a fluid motion of his hand, he sent a pressure wave into the thug’s knees, making him fall flat on his face. The largest thug swung his sword at Heikichi, destroying the tables around him. Heikichi avoided the slashes with ease, then countered with a palm strike to the thug’s face, followed with a flip over the thug’s head and a kick in the back of the knee, knocking the thug to the ground. A spear wielding thug jabbed at Heikichi, who sidestepped the spear and jumped onto the shaft and kicked the thug in the face. The only thug still standing managed to grab Heikichi’s hair, but Heikichi summoned a breeze that sent his hair into the thugs eyes and mouth, causing him to stagger to spit it out of his mouth. Heikichi turned to inspect his work. The thugs were getting up and were beet red from anger. All at once, they charged at Heikichi.
“They never learn,” Heikichi said to himself before flipping over the thugs at the last possible moment. With lightning speed, he struck at six critical pressure points in each thug’s neck. As he landed, the thugs became wobbly on the feet, then fell to the ground unconscious. Heikichi dusted himself off and collected his riding cloak. The barkeep poked his head from behind the bar, then slowly stood up.
“Wha- How did you…” the barkeeper stammered.
“Don’t worry about it. You might want to call the guards before they wake up,” Heikichi replied.
“How can I repay-“
“Have a drink on me.”
Heikichi flipped a coin back to the barkeep, then left the tavern, taking care to step over the unconscious thugs.
[b]Other Information:[/b] Heikichi tends to be a peeping tom, using his abilities to hover at windows and over fences.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Hanako Ikezawa][b]Player Name:[/b] Hanako Ikezawa
[b]Character Name:[/b] Aria Selkie
[b]Character Color:[/b] Beige
[b]Character Height:[/b] 5'5
[b]Character Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Character Weight:[/b] 120 lbs.
[b]Character Picture/Physical Description:[/b][spoiler=Aria]
[img]http://safebooru.org//images/734/1b9ed9aa3467662857a1a5539606230f4e947d40.jpg?739941[/img][/spoiler][b]Character History:[/b] Aria was born blind. Being a disabled child, she was disowned by her family, who thought her to be useless. She was taken under wing by the local gravedigger. She grew up a happy child and seemed unhindered by her disability; she could sense if someone was in the same room as she was if they walked in without a sound. No one in her small town took notice of the symbol on her hand, but then again no one cared. They were all country bumpkins, with the exception of Aria, whose 'father', the gravedigger, originated from the city.She quickly began learning how to dig graves and help the aging gravedigger, and by the time she was twelve she was ready to take on the job by herself. The gravedigger was amazed at how well she performed with her disability and wondered if she'd be in a better situation had she been born with vision.One day she heard of the Red Queen from one of her admirers; about how beautiful and how powerful the Queen was, and about how merciful and kind she was, among other things. Aria started to adore the Queen and wanted a chance to meet her. Little did she know that she possessed a mark like the Queens; if only she could see.
[b]Character Personality:[/b] Aria was raised by an educated and kindly man, and takes many of her traits directly from him. Never one to let a job go unfinished, she'll dedicate herself to the task at hand. She's unforgiving when it comes to people not doing their own fair share of work, but she won't show anger; only disappointment. She easily becomes frustrated with people when they poke fun at her disability, showing how insecure she really is in a world full of color.
[b]Character Powers:[/b]
Bone Sensory; Aria has the odd ability that allows her to sense an object's structure, be it a building or a person. This allows her to pick out things nobody else would, and makes up for her lack of sight.
Bone Manipulation; As long as the bones of a dead organism are more or less intact, Aria can manipulate that organism's body like a puppet through her will alone.
Bone Extension; At the height of her powers she is able to manipulate her own bones, transforming fingers into deadly blades or her ribcage into a vicious set of jaws. Damage and deformation that should be obtained through these transformations is seemingly ignored, and once the bones are set back to normal the wounds appear to have never happened.
Bone-telekinesis; If an organism is alive, Aria can shatter any bones within the organism just by willing force upon them. Altering bones of a living organism other than herself requires an immense amount of effort, however; this significantly drains her stamina, and could lead to a highly increased heart rate followed by heart attacks depending on the severity of the bone alteration.
[b]Other Information:[/b] She likes music.[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my app.

[b]Player Name:[/b] Kakashi Hatake

[b]Character Name:[/b] Nathan (Nate) Ballin

[b]Character Color:[/b] Green

[b]Character Height:[/b] 5'9"

[b]Character Weight:[/b] Unknown (Never weighs himself)

[b]Character Picture/Physical Description:
[spoiler=Nathan Ballin]
[img]http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/9521/godeaterrendercopy.png[/img]
[/spoiler][/b]

[b]Character History:[/b] Nathan was born in a small village in a forested area. Little is known about his parents, for they were not residents of this village. They were travelers that stopped there in an emergency for the woman to have the baby. She died giving birth to Nathan and the man stayed in the village for several years afterwards to raise Nathan until he was twelve years old, then left mysteriously without a word. Six years later, Nathan still lives in this same village looking for more than what he's had in his life.

[b]Character Personality:[/b] Nathan likes to get the job done in a way that impresses so he likes to be in control but not in control of many people that depend on him. He is often torn in what to do in a situation and often fears that he may give in to the temptation of doing something bad for the benefit of it. Because of this, he believes himself to be a bad person but as far as he can see, nobody else thinks so. He enjoys laying in the grass and sleeping. He also likes being with animals that don't want to eat him. He hates being in big cities.

[b]Character Powers[/b] Nathan can control naturally occurring life such as plants and sometimes small animals or bugs. As a child, he would play with the native wild life and they seemed to never see him as a threat.

[b][spoiler=Short Roleplayer Skill Check:][/b]
[i]"Hey, what are you doing, Nate?" I asked, as I sat down beside my young son. He was sitting on the ground, crying. He couldn't form words over his tears so he pointed over towards a small brown squirrel laying in the ground several feet in front of him. It seemed to be hurt but wasn't moving. I walked over and bent down beside the squirrel. It tried to move it's right back leg but looked to be in great pain. I picked him up and my son and I walked back to our home with it. I didn't exactly have a degree but I knew enough to spot a broken leg so I fixed the squirell up with a small splint I threw together but I didn't think that it would get any better. It seemed to have lost the will to live. But Nate stayed with it every day. A few days later, the squirrel was somehow back up and running around the house with Nate. He loved that furry little thing. Not long after, Nate injured his arm when he fell out of a small tree and had to spend several nights in the doctor's home. When he came home, the squirrel was laying on the ground again. This time, it did not wake back up.[/i]
[/spoiler]

[b]Other Information:[/b] If it wasn't obvious, his favorite color is Green.

[b]Player Name:[/b] Damage Incorporated
[b]Character Name:[/b] Damon Scarr
[b]Character Color: White
Character Height:[/b] 6,1
[b]Character Weight:[/b] 198 lb
[b]Character Picture/Physical Description:[/b] [spoiler='Spoiler'][img]http://safebooru.org//images/774/5b19c94ccf37081ffe5d6c28b87ac9a48dbbbbfd.jpg?779865[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Character History:[/b] Damon's parents lived all their life in Archimedes. When the Queen attacked, searching for the boy who wore the Mark, his father escaped the city. They survived for weeks with no food or water until they could find a new town to settle in. His father was alone with Damon, because his mother was killed in the raid to Archimedes. His father was shocked when he saw the mark, and decided to help him defend himself if the Queen wanted to take him too. He told Damon about the Red Queen, and Damon inherited his father's spite for her. His father tought him the ways of the blade until he became a skilled swordsman like his father was. Damon learned to use his powers totally at the age of 14, at the same time as his father passed away from age. He now lives quietly in his new town, but he hopes to get a chance to find the Queen and kill her for the destruction of his home and his mother's death.
[b]Character Personality:[/b] As a person, Damon is cold-hearted and calculative. The past he had with the Red Queen marked him, making him a spiteful person, who doesn't trust other people until he gets to know them. When he does, however, he protects his friends like they are family.
[b]Character Powers[/b] Damon doesn't use his powers too much, but he practices them often. He can create ice out of the air's moist or just from water. He can bend water to a certain point, in order to use ice more fluently. When growing up, he trained in a waterfall by freezing the current of water.
[b]Short Roleplayer Skill Check: [/b][spoiler='Spoiler'][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]"It's you, huh? The weakling from before, her boyfriend. Look at yourself, in a suit and everything, come from grade school, baby boy? I wasn't gonna use force, but since you are almost half a man, I'll make an exception. HA!" - Rob threw a fist at Leon's face with a big amount of strength. Still, Leon didn't move an inch; his body stood still and his face stopped Rob's punch, with only a bare drop of blood on his nose - "H-How!?"[/background][/size][/font]

[u]"What can I say?..."[/u][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)] - Leon grabbed Rob by the neck with one hand, lifting him in the air - [u]"...I'm the devil."[/u] - with his free hand, he punched Rob's gut. He then let go of him, and he fell to the ground. Finally, he pointed at Rob's forehead with his index finger, like an imaginary gun - [/background][/size][/font][u]"Your soul is mine, pathetic human!"[/u][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)] - a white line started to extend from Rob's mouth to Leon's hand, as if he was absorbing his soul (a thing he really did) - [u]"I'm done with you, baka."[/u] - when Leon stopped pointing Rob with his finger, Rob took a deep breath, and passed out. - [/background][/size][/font][u]"He might not be able to wake up in at least six hours."[/u][/spoiler]
[b]Other Information:[/b] Even if his color is White, his favourite color is black and he never wears white clothes.

[b]Player Name: [/b]Garazza
[b]Character Name:[/b] Ashe Garith
[b]Character Color:[/b] Blue
[b]Character Height: [/b]6'0"
[b]Character Gender: [/b]Male
[b]Character Weight:[/b] 189 lb
[b]Character Picture/Physical Description:[/b][spoiler=][img]http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/8226/55465099.jpg[/img]
He also has a straw hat. Kinda like Luffy.[/spoiler]
[b]Character History:[/b] Ashe lived most of his life in a small town outside of Archimedes. When Archimedes was attacked by the Red Queen, his town was relatively unaffected by the attack despite it's closeness to the city. Ashe discovered his mark at a young and told no one. He wrapped some bandages around the palm of his hand to hide the mark. He discovered his hydrokinesis a little later when he dropped a glass of water. Ashe started to train in a river and found that a blade would help his fighting style drastically. He quickly became an expert, but he wouldn't call himself a master.
[b]Character Personality:[/b] Ashe is a fun-loving and happy-go-lucky person. He is easily excited and can be very eccentric. He is very much like water, being free and flowing. Despite his high spirits, Ashe is very intelligent and logical. People tend to loosen up when they are around Ashe[b].[/b]
[b]Character Powers: [/b]Ashe has hydrokinesis. He is very proficient with his powers and trains them often. He usually trains in a river nearby. His fighting style is very much like the fighting styles of waterbending and airbending.
[b]Short Roleplayer Skill Check: [/b][spoiler=][i]Both of the fighters went to opposite sides of the ring. Both took up their respective fighting stances. The referee blew his whistle and the crowd went wild. Both fighters started circling each other around the ring, slowly getting closer to each other. When they got close enough, one of the them swung his fist. The other fighter caught the fist and smiled. "That was a stupid move," he said menacingly. He wound up and delivered a corkscrew punch to the other fighter's chest. He coughed up some blood and would've fallen face first on the ground if he wasn't being held up by his fist.[/i]

[i]The crowd chanted "Finish him! Finish him!"[/i] [i]The almost unconscious fighter was set down on his knees. The other fighter backed a foot and took a stance. The crowd became silent and tense. The kneeling fighter looked up and pleaded with his eyes. The other player didn't care. All he wanted to was to win. He wound up and delivered a roundhouse kick to the neck of the kneeling fighter. His neck broke and he fell limp. The referee blew his whistle [/i][i]and the crowd cheered. The winner spit on the limp body and said [/i][i]"Filthy scum." The referee grabbed his wrist and rose his arm in the air. He was the winner of the match.[/i][/spoiler]
[b]Other Information: [/b]His favorite color is blue and is a fan of music. He also likes swimming and fishing.

Archived