Twilight Wings Guild RP [OOC/PG-16/Club RP/Not Started]

[center][b][size=7][u]Twilight Wings[/u][/size][/b]
*clever sub-title?*[/center]

[spoiler=Plot & Location]
You all are members of the small guild, Twilight Wings. A Guild founded in X790 (one year ago) by Lexadin & Marixa.
Just as most guilds, the Twilight Wings Guild is located in Fiore. To be precise a couple of miles south of the capital city Crocus inside the forests near the mountain.
[spoiler=The Red Dot]
[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/20hxawp.jpg[/IMG]
[/spoiler]
The Guild Headquarter is a giant castle made solely out of black and white bricks, that are stacked in such a way that the 2 ‘colours’ blend together when seen from afar. The Castle’s insides include a main hall that also functions as a cafeteria/pub, a teleporting/battle arena, rooms for members to stay in, multiple bathrooms that include showers and/or baths, armoury & weaponry rooms and a food storage cellar.

Being quite isolated from the World makes it that most people haven’t heard of the Twilight Wings Guild and therefore not a lot of super high reward jobs are offered.
Despite being a below average guild however, there is one special thing about it. It is neither a good (‘Light’) Guild nor an evil (‘Dark) Guild. Accepting people who have dubious past together with people of unquestionable pasts. This has led for the guild not partaking in the fights against and between ‘Light’ or ‘Dark’ Guilds. And most members have been leading a relatively peacefully live as members of the guild.

Recently however, there have been a number of attacks on members of our guild. Some more successful than others. The authorities have been warned, but after only finding no apparent connections between the captured attackers, they decided it was just a coincidence. The attacks however have not stopped and seem to become more and more violent in their actions.
Therefore the guild’s Leader, Lexadin, decided it is time for the Guild to take some repercussions as well as starting an investigation of their own in this matter.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Character Form Thingy]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank in Guild:[/b]
[b]Affiliation:[/b] Dark and/or Light
[b]Personality[/b][i](minimum of 4 Lines)[/i][b]:[/b]
[b]Appearance[/b][i](minimum of 4 Lines or image (in spoiler))[/i][b]:[/b]
[b]History[/b][i](minimum of 4 Lines)[/i][b]:[/b]
[b]Magic [/b] [i](Including Magical Weapons)[/i][b]:[/b]
[b]Other [/b] [i](Optional)[/i][b]:[/b]

[b]REMEMBER:[/b] This RP is set in the same universe as Fairy Tail is set in. Thus you cannot posses items of which only 1 exists and a canon-character already possesses. Or being raised by Igniel during the same time span as Natsu was (and effectively making Igniel be in 2 places at once). And you’re limited to the world’s limits, like no unlimited Magic, and using too many Celestial Gate Keys at once can kill you.
[b]ALSO: [/b] Your ranks in the club are the same as here, thus wearing a Rook earring is has to be mentioned in the character’s description. Helping this RP can, however lead to an increase in ranks and any ranks given in the RP also apply to the club.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Accepted Forms]
[spoiler=Lexadin (Me)]
[b]Name:[/b] Lexadin Dilicrup
[b]Age:[/b] 23
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Rank in Guild:[/b] King (Leader)
[b]Affiliation:[/b] Dark
[b]Personality:[/b] Despite being the Guilds Leader and his appearance, Lexadin’s a rather silent and calm person. Being new to leading guilds, he is quite unsure about his decisions and usually asks for confirmation on if it was the right choice. Despite being insecure in his decisions, he has zero tolerance when it comes to discrimination of one’s culture & beliefs or for being manipulated. He spends most of his time sleeping or as he likes to call it ‘meditation’ or on assignment (for the guild). He acts indifferent about most people including most guild members, however he tries to act interested in guild member’s problems, as he sees that as one of the responsibilities as a guild Master. The only person he genuinely shows interest in is his adoptive daughter and childhood friend Marixa, over whom he acts over protectively.
In battle he acts rather the same, using calculated strikes to quickly incapacitate the foes and preferably just capturing them and leaving them for the authorities then killing them. He also refuses to battle animals and prefers to scare them away using his Dream Magic.
[b]Appearance [/b][i](minimum of 4 Lines or image (in spoiler))[/i][b]:[/b] Lexadin’s rather an imposing person, being 190 cm long and with a rather bulky built. He’s not chubby, but not overly muscular either. Whenever he sits, he usually either leans either forward or backward. Despite living in a rather sunny area, he’s very pale and despite him sleeping most of the time he always has bags under his eyes. This makes him look like he’s very tired, despite him being not. His lower left arm, which is usually covered, is littered with burn marks and other types of scars. His face looks surprisingly slim for his figure, while not looking too thin. He has dark blue eyes and straight, almost white gray, hair that is tied up in a ponytail that reaches till the middle of his back. He usually wears a large black trench coat that he never closes, always revealing the black t-shirt, black army boots and large black pants that would otherwise be hidden behind the trench coat. He has a black fedora that he wears whenever he goes out. All of which look in moderately good condition. He also wears one fingerless glove on his left hand which he never removes; as such it looks somewhat raggedy.
[b]History[/b][i](minimum of 4 Lines)[/i][b]:[/b] Being raised in an orphanage from infancy, Lexadin has no idea of his descend. He was told that his mother simply left him at the door of the orphanage. And so the people at the orphanage named him Lexadin and he spend most of his early live in that orphanage, however though to an unusual amount of disasters when he was 6-years-old, the orphanage became crowded with more and more people, one of those people was Marixa. And Lexadin for some reason felt a special connection with the infant and helped raise her. At the age of 12, still being in the overcrowded orphanage, Lexadin started to notice he had magical powers, having read about mages and that they supposedly made a lot of money, he decided to leave to become a mage himself.
However having no experience in the world, he came in contact with the wrong kind of people and ended up in multiple criminal circuits. At the age of 16, something happened that made him stop his criminal ways. He then met back up with Marixa, who at the age of 10, left the orphanage and started looking for him and he decides to take care of her. He supposedly started working as a guild less mage to maintain them both. And at the age of 20 he decided his last name would be ‘Dilicup’ and that would officially adopt Marixa as his daughter. 1 year later he founded the Twilight Wings Guild, which after another year is officially recognised as a Magic Guild.
[b]Magic [/b] [i](Including Magical Weapons)[/i][b]:[/b] Lexadin’s main Magic is his Dream Magic. When he uses a Spell that creates an self-induced sleep, he has the ability to create matter from air, this ranges from rocks to golem-like creatures used for combat. He however, can only create 2 things at a time and it consumes a considerable amount of magic. He also has the ability to sense his surroundings as if he was awake while in this state.
Lexadin also has mastered multiple combat Spells, for when awake. They are not all that powerful and he usually uses them on weaker foes.
Lexadin also possesses 1 set of Magical armour, called Morpheus’ Skin, that nums the feeling of pain. And 1 Scythe, called the Eternal Dusk, that cannot be destroyed by magical powers.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Marixa (Me)]
[b]Name:[/b] Marixa Dilicrup
[b]Age:[/b] 17
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Affiliation:[/b] Light
[b]Rank in Guild:[/b] Unknown (Presumably Pawn or Rook)
[b]Personality:[/b] Marixa is what you’d call, playfully cocky. Despite acting like she’s better than most other Guild members, excluding Lexadin, she does not mean to insult or degrade anyone. And she does know she’s not the strongest and it should be more considered as a ‘running gag’ then an actual comment. Despite her age, she acts rather childish, getting angry when losing games and then complaining at Lexadin saying that they cheated. She acts rather different when it comes to Lexadin; she idolizes him as an older brother, role model and father. This affection is often portrayed in trying to hug him in inappropriate times (glomping) and even tries to look like him by wearing his trench coats (which are oversized for her) and other clothing that looks similar to his own. The only thing she seems serious about is when something bad happens and about her role as teleporter.
[b]Appearance[/b][i](4 Lines or image (in spoiler))[/i][b]:[/b] Having an average frame, Marixa would look like the typical 17-year-old girl, if she was not born an Albino that is. However because she is also rather tall for a girl her age, being 180cm tall, and because she usually dresses exactly the same as her adoptive father, including the ponytail, she is often mistaken as him when seen from behind. Though people who know them better will notice both the height difference and the white instead of grey hair. Most of the time she’s seen playfully smiling. She also has a small chainlike silver bracelet on her right wrist, which was presumably given to her by Lexadin.
[b]History[/b][i](4 Lines)[/i][b]:[/b] Having lost her parents to an unknown source, presumably an evil guild or natural disaster, she was raised in an orphanage from infancy. However, because an unusual amount of children lost their families during that time period, the caretakers hardly had any time to take care of all the children. And there she met Lexadin, who at the age of 6, decided to help raise her. The caretakers didn’t mind the extra hand, and so Lexadin essentially raised her in the first 6 years of her life. When she was 6-years-old, however, Lexadin left. This was absolutely devastating for Marixa, who saw Lexadin as her older brother and father. From that time on, she tried to return to Lexadin by escaping the orphanage. Her attempts however where fouled by the staff most of the time, until at the age of 10, she finally managed to escape. Having lady luck at her side, she found Lexadin with relative ease. There she lived under his protection, until the age of 14, when Lexadin officially adopted her as his daughter. 1 year later, they founded a Magic Guild. This then, another year later, was officially accepted as Magic Guild.
[b]Magic [/b] [i](Including Magical Weapons)[/i][b]:[/b] Marixa has the rather unique magic of being able to make easy transport from one place to another. She is able to create doors, which she can move as she wishes, that lead to another door that was also created by her. She can create up to 10 doors at one time.
She has also mastered a weak offensive Spell that shoots a single blast at the opponent.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Kuro]
Name: Kuro (Nickname- Chaos)
Rank in Guild: Rook
Affiliation: Light
Personality: Kuro has a rather laid-back personality and talks in slang, he uses yer instead of your. He can be very sharp-mouthed and over-bearing. At instance, if Kuro wants somebody to move, he says "to get yer thumb outta yer ass" instead of telling him to move. Kuro is also rather quick-tempered, resorting more often to fisted violence than calm negotiation to settle disputes, often with companions in his own guild. But when someone talks trash about his friends, Kuro changes completely; he becomes stubborn, strong-willed and impulsive, and maintain a detached and "cool" image. Kuro despite claiming not to care about what other people think about him, but his friends.
[spoiler=Appearance] Kuro appears as a lean, muscular teenager and has light olive skin, shaggy sandy hair and deep dark blue eyes, but often people sees them as black as the night, only when he's pissed. Kuro have a lean and sharp face, He also bore many scars around his body that people are afraid of him and because the silent rage in his eyes. He also seems to have an affinity for black and blue-themed clothing. His shirts and jackets often has the character of "Chaos" カオス on the back. Kuro acts dark but yet fight with light, and people starts to call him, "Chaos"[/spoiler]
History: Kuro was born in a poor community that barely survived from guild attacks, so food andother things to survive was sacred. Kuro and his family of four (Mother, father, Kuro, and his younger brother Shiro) had to worked hard to live on the harsh community. Becuase of the poorly-treated town, many guilds wouldn't help it to its former glory, and the people became angry at them. Living up to the horrible revolts, a young Kuro turned into a thief and stolen many items like food and jewels. Then the worst thing happened, an "uninvited" dark guild quickly invaded Kuro's village and took over it. The people was suffering before the invasion and the dark guild made it worse. When Kuro's family about to give, a new stranger came to the village and used magic to merciless defeated the dark guild single-handed. Kuro was witnessing the whole fight and admired the man to be strong, so he walked up to the man during the fight and didn't know the dark guild was still attacking the unknown man with Kuro in the middle. Kuro did suffered from some injuries, but the man treated him before Kuro was gave back to his family. After three days of resting, Kuro turned back to nomral with a worried family taking care of him. Kuro wanted to thank the man, but was unable to find him on the village. Shiro said that the man is a mage on a mission, had treat the injured Kuro, and left after that. The power the man had made Kuro wanted to become strong and protect his village, but that didn't take action after Kuro lost his parents from another dark guild attack several years later, but Kuro didn't do much because he just started using magic. Because Kuro thought it was his fault his parents got killed, Kuro became darkened and isolated to people, even to his young brother Shiro. Kuro promised that he will get strong, find the man that saved his village, and kill off all Dark Guilds. So Kuro traveled around Fiona to find the perfect Guild for him to join, and alas found the Twilight Guild.
Magic: Kuro control over the seven main gems, but their dark versions, like the Dark Sapphire. He can change their shapes temporarily into weapons until they breaks. Each gem have its own special ability, like Ruby can produce darker red flames, and Sapphire with water. Kuro can only control up to 3 gems at a time, he mainly uses Dark Ruby, Dark Sapphire, and Dark Topaz.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Ren]
[b]Name:[/b] Renald (Ren) Hawkins
[b]Age: [/b]19
[b]Gender: [/b]Male
[b]Rank in Guild: [/b]Rook
[b]Affiliation: [/b]Night (Dark)
[b]Personality:[/b]
Ren is often perceived as quirky (if not occasionally downright crazy). He is constantly talking to his Familiars which at times cannot be seen by others; this often leads others to believe he is talking to himself. Since Ren does share a brain with his Familiars he tends to be a little scatterbrained and forgetful. Occasionally the personalities of one of his Familiars will overshadow his own and he will do something that is very unhuman-like(for example, eating a fly or randomly hissing in the middle of a sentence). When he is in full control of his actions (and isn’t talking to the voices in his head) Ren isn’t overly friendly, but he isn’t cold either. He isn’t afraid to tell someone they are acting stupid, and this sometimes gets on others’ nerves. Ren also reserves a great store of hatred for the magicians that killed his parents. Even after killing the culprits and then being overcome with remorse for his deeds, Ren was not able to shake the darkness he has buried. Occasionally this side of his comes out when a fellow guild member or the guild itself is in severe danger.
Ren has a fierce sense of loyalty to the guild, seeing as they took him in without questioning his character on the deeds of his past. He hates the fact that the guild is not often recognized by other magicians and does the best he can to spread the word of the guild. Ren is also very obsessed by making his way up to the top of the guild. He accepts a challenge from nearly anyone and is not afraid to test his limits.
[b]Appearance:[/b]
Despite his age, Ren still very much looks like a child due to his short figure. He stands at 5’6” and weighs in at about 115lbs. Even though he is not overly muscular, he is very lean and conditioned; his opponents quickly find out that he is much stronger than he appears. Ren has dark brown, unruly hair. He has given up on combing it and just lets it lay tangled and messy. Ren has dark green eyes, but they change color depending on which Familiar he is channeling.
Ren’s always wears the same sleeveless, tight shirt. The shirt is made from the skin of an abnormally large snake that lives in the untamed forests of Fiore. Due to the shirt’s material it is very hard and serves as fairly decent armor. The scales on the shirt used to be bright red, but have faded over time to a reddish-gray haze-like color. Ren’s wears black shorts (or pants if it is particularly cold). Around his neck Ren’s wears a silver necklace. Hanging from the otherwise bare necklace is a circular pendant. Engraved on one side of the pendant is a coiled snake and on the other an owl in flight.
From Ren’s various missions he has collected a fair amount of scars. Most of them located on his forearms; due to the fact he wears a sleeveless shirt. He of course could have removed the scars by getting it healed by a specialized magician, but he decided to keep them as a token and a reminder that he was not invincible. On Ren’s right palm is the guild’s tattoo.
[b]History:[/b]
Ren led a normal life when he was a young child. He grew up with parents that weren’t poor or rich. Neither of them was important or powerful (neither were magicians). He grew up in a small village and if it hadn’t been for the disaster that befell his family he would have probably grown up to be a scribe like parents.
Unfortunately, his family was struck by disaster. Being scribes, his parents knew quite a bit about just about everything. Having a craving for adventure, his parents had left him with the neighbors and had left to explore the surrounding landscape for a few days with a map they had found. They stumbled upon a group of rogue magicians that had been expelled from a guild for practicing evil magic. His parents would have survived the torture, but just when the rogue magicians were going to release them they found some important notes in Ren’s father’s bag. It revealed a powerful spell thought to have been forgotten. Both of his parents refused to give any more information on anything relating to the subject. Enraged the rogue magicians killed them.
When Ren found out he was first struck by terrible grief. Once he had cried out all of his tears, he was overcome with an urge for revenge. He snuck out of the village that night and left to learn the art of magic. He was determined to get his vengeance. Going to the nearest guild, Kallen enrolled in an assassin guild that helped him discover his magical powers. Using this power he killed the rogue magicians that had murdered his parents.
Upon seeing the blood on his hands he was instantly overcome with regret. His remorse was so great he immediately quit the assassin guild, after giving the bodies a proper burial. He then ran. Kallen roamed the country side, barely surviving. He tried to figure out a way to cope with his deeds, but if no one would accept him because of his pasts how could he accept his past? Right as he was about to give up and let the harshness of nature overcome, he found a mysterious castle in the woods. Deciding to check it out, Ren discovered it was a guild.
The guild master welcomed him and even after hearing of his past accepted him for who he was and had become, instead of judging him on his past crimes.
[b]Magic:[/b]
Ren practices Familiar Magic. Familiar Magic is similar to Celestial Magic, but it does have some key differences. Like Celestial Magic, Familiar Magic does deal with summoning other beings to help you in battle. Unlike Celestial Magic, it does not deal with the Spirit World or Spirits. With Familiar Magic the user is able to summon an animal to aid them in battle. The animals summoned cannot just be any animal, they must have agreed to being a Familiar with the said Familiar Magician. Familiar Magicians tend to choose animals that have magical properties as their Familiars so as to be stronger.
To summon a Familiar, a Familiar magician must have a statuette or something similar that has been enchanted so that it has a connection to the actual being. By transferring magical energy to the said object, the Familiar will then be summoned from wherever it is. This summoning does have its limitations. Familiars can only be summoned from the living world and the farther away the Familiar is the more magical energy it takes to summon them.
Familiars usually have two forms, the first being their ‘Normal Form’. This form is usually the smaller of the two so as not to draw too much attention to the said Familiar. In this form the Familiar is also much weaker than when in ‘Combat Form’. In ‘Combat Form’ a Familiar can sometimes grow to twice or three times larger than they actually are. This is an ability all Familiars gain after becoming Familiars. In ‘Combat Form’ Familiars are able to use their abilities at full power. Transforming a Familiar into Combat Form uses up quite a bit of magical energy.
If a Familiar Magician enters a battle while using a Familiar in its ‘Normal Form’ they can use a method of magic called ‘Channeling’. ‘Channeling’ allows the user to channel the power of the familiar with their own body. This leads to added abilities to the caster of the magic, varying depending on the Familiar being channeled. When a magician finishes ‘Channeling’ a Familiar, most of their magical energy is drained up and will not be able to cast any sort of spell for several hours.
[spoiler=Ren’s Familiars]
[b]Araujo, the Serpent[/b]
Araujo is a 3 ft snake(Normal Form) with glossy green scales. Araujo has the ability to stretch its body in order to snap up prey. Araujo is also venomous. Her poison does not kill, but it does cause pain and after it has been in the blood stream for a little while it can start to mess with a person’s sense of sight and hearing. When Ren channels Araujo, his skin becomes slightly scaly and gains a greenish tint. Kallen’s eyes also become angled like a snake’s, his pupils turn to slits and his eyes gain an intense yellow color. His arms transform into the heads of snakes. Theses snakes do not have eyes or brains; they are controlled completely by Ren. They can stretch out to a length of 8ft and their bite is poisonous.
[b]Talos, the Owl[/b]
Talos is a Great Horned Owl with brown and white feathers. Talos has the ability to send out a psychic wave from his eyes. This psychic wave disorients an opponent that is hit by it. When channeling Talos, Ren’s eyes grow large and turn into those of an owl. He gains Talos’ ability, but it is slightly weaker. Ren’s fingers and nails turn into the talons of an owl. The most drastic change Ren undergoes is the large wings on his back.
---
Like all Familiar Magician, Ren can communicate telepathically with his Familiars, no matter the distance.
[/spoiler]
[u]Weapons:[/u]
Ren only carries a pair of daggers that have been enchanted. The daggers are resistant to magic and will never dull. If the daggers become lost or broken, they will appear in their sheaths unscathed. This uses up some of Ren’s magical energy though.
[b]Other:[/b] Ren still has a hard time controlling his Familiars at times and therefore is hesitant to release their Combat Forms.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Beginning]
Name: Beginning
Rank in Guild: Pawn
Personality(minimum of 4 Lines): A man who wants to be a sage to everyone but is very rusty at contact with people especially thanks to all of his travels. His language and mannerisms actually date back to an old more proper form of English with a lot less contractions which can sometimes be confusing. He tries to be of service though he has not been on many missions being new to the team. In terms of combat he is more of a sit and wait kind of person he excels in patience and to the point that most battles with him become a war of attrition. Something these young whipper snappers wouldn't understand.
Appearance(minimum of 4 Lines or image (in spoiler)):Beginning is a slight pudgy but tries to hide it by wearing darker colors and earth tones because they tend to be more slimming. His typical outfit is a less formal a Japanese Kimono accompanied with a rice paddy hat. When he is out on a mission or does anything that may represent his guild he sports a black 3-piece suit circa 1960. He stands an almost average 5'10 and thanks to the blackness of his skin his actual age is barely noticeable but a trained eye can see the crackling of the skin around the eyes or his ever graying hair which he tries to keep constantly cut but when the hair grow in they tend to come in gray. He accepts baldness with grace and instead of trying to beat male patterned baldness he simply shaved his head bald. He is fit enough to walk on his own without a walking stick but he carries one anyway since he find it distinguishes himself further among his guild mates.
History(minimum of 4 Lines): Beginning got his start in the magical world long ago when he was about 12 but he and his family were part of a merchant guild peddling magical artifacts and making good business for themselves. As a family they traveled the world learning about all types of magics the family realized that maybe they too were magical. Of course as a child Beginning only did what his parents told him to do and whatever made them happy made him happy. So Beginnings parents spent money and time researching and trying to find out what type magic were they able to use. After months of traveling they ended up in Fiore and arrived at the conclusion that they specialized in some form of animal magic. Beginning's father had the ability to shapeshift and his mother had the ability to assimilate the characteristics of whatever animal she touched. Beginning did not really develop his magic until much later. As life passed on the parents left their merchant guild and joined a Mage guild mainly because there was more money in it. And on one fateful day the parents had to go on a missions and they couldn't find a sitter at the last minute so they took Beginning with them. On the way up the road to the village where the mission was to take place the family was attacked by giant fox like creatures and as sure as the parents were about to defend themselves Beginning (15 at the time) opened up a story book his parents gave him and proceeded to suck every living creature who threatened them into said book. Beginning acted as if nothing strange happened but his parents knew better.
When Beginning was in his 20's his parents set him off on a journey to collect as many creatures as he could so when he was strong enough to join the guild he could be a definite asset. Of course ten years later after repeated visits back home he joined the guild with an immense collection of creatures so much so that he needed his own special magical books and a new magic to hold them all. As time passed and he joined the guild, started a family (2 boys), got old and his parents eventually passed away after peaceful life and he decided to try and catch one thing he was never able to collect before. A legitimate dragon. They are said to be the most powerful of creatures and strong too, but Beginning was confident and he had a lot of big creatures in his own grasp to help him out. Besides he was friendly to all of his pets. Upon meeting his first dragon it was an Metal Dragon which he thought would prove troublesome but not something he couldn't handle. The fight lasted all of 3 seconds just enough time for the dragon to realize Beginning was "there" for lack of a better word , deliver one attack, and proceed to knock him out. Luckily his creatures used their own magic to keep him alive but when he woke he seemed to remember everything pretty coherently but his name and his speech patterns were a little outdated. This was due to the fact that most of the creature that could heal him are mythical, old, and do not really interact humans so when fixing his brain of sorts this is the best they could do. Seeing as this new phenomenon happened Beginning named himself Beginning because this is an new beginning in his life (which is odd at the age of 51). He decided that since he has a new life maybe he should join a new guild to. So after he formally resigned from his old guild and had a party and such he went in search of a new guild but it couldn't be something pretty well established. He wanted to be on the ground floor of something new. Something new like the new life he has and that of course lead him to Twilight Wings.
Magic (Including Magical Weapons): Beginning has a collection of over a thousand mythical and non-mythical creatures at his command stored in 5 magical tomes which he can summon at his will to battle. They vary in size, shape, and some even have their own magical ability. At his current state the most devastating thing he could do is summon two dragon size beings but controlling them and maintaining them takes a huge amount of magical energy. To make it easier on himself he is able summon individual parts of a beast in combat to attack and defend with and they cost significantly less energy. The five tomes appear as summoning magic so they do not need to be on him at all times and pretty much indestructible. The beast range from rare breads of dogs and cats to creatures out of Eygptian, Shinto, Greek, Incan, Myan, Norse, and African mythology.
Other (Optional): Refuses to live in places that do not have indoor plumbing. Under no circumstances does he have bowel movements in anything other than a toilet that you can sit down on. Even in his travels throughout the years there was never a time when he "did his business" in the woods or the like.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Rules]
Only members of the Twilight Wings Guild can join the RP.
All IC posts should at least have 4 lines of texts.
All IC Dialogue should be done through quotation marks or through speech lines. Not through Script format.
No Copy-Paste Characters allowed.
Otherwise all other RP and YCM rules apply.
[/spoiler]

Alright, I reposted this with the suggested fixes because I was too busy to fix the original one in time.
So I hope this is alright.

This will also be used for discussing the content of the actual RP.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope this RP goes on.
[spoiler=App]
Personality: Kuro has a rather laid-back personality and talks in slang, he uses yer instead of your. He can be very sharp-mouthed and over-bearing. At instance, if Kuro wants somebody to move, he says "to get yer thumb outta yer ass" instead of telling him to move. Kuro is also rather quick-tempered, resorting more often to fisted violence than calm negotiation to settle disputes, often with companions in his own guild. But when someone talks trash about his friends, Kuro changes completely; he becomes stubborn, strong-willed and impulsive, and maintain a detached and "cool" image. Kuro despite claiming not to care about what other people think about him, but his friends.

[spoiler=Appearance] Kuro appears as a lean, muscular teenager and has light olive skin, shaggy sandy hair and deep dark blue eyes, but often people sees them as black as the night, only when he's pissed. Kuro have a lean and sharp face, He also bore many scars around his body that people are afraid of him and because the silent rage in his eyes. He also seems to have an affinity for black and blue-themed clothing. His shirts and jackets often has the character of "Chaos" カオス on the back. Kuro acts dark but yet fight with light, and people starts to call him, "Chaos"[/spoiler]

History: Kuro was born in a poor community that barely survived from guild attacks, so food andother things to survive was sacred. Kuro and his family of four (Mother, father, Kuro, and his younger brother Shiro) had to worked hard to live on the harsh community. Becuase of the poorly-treated town, many guilds wouldn't help it to its former glory, and the people became angry at them. Living up to the horrible revolts, a young Kuro turned into a thief and stolen many items like food and jewels. Then the worst thing happened, an "uninvited" dark guild quickly invaded Kuro's village and took over it. The people was suffering before the invasion and the dark guild made it worse. When Kuro's family about to give, a new stranger came to the village and used magic to merciless defeated the dark guild single-handed. Kuro was witnessing the whole fight and admired the man to be strong, so he walked up to the man during the fight and didn't know the dark guild was still attacking the unknown man with Kuro in the middle. Kuro did suffered from some injuries, but the man treated him before Kuro was gave back to his family. After three days of resting, Kuro turned back to nomral with a worried family taking care of him. Kuro wanted to thank the man, but was unable to find him on the village. Shiro said that the man is a mage on a mission, had treat the injured Kuro, and left after that. The power the man had made Kuro wanted to become strong and protect his village, but that didn't take action after Kuro lost his parents from another dark guild attack several years later, but Kuro didn't do much because he just started using magic. Because Kuro thought it was his fault his parents got killed, Kuro became darkened and isolated to people, even to his young brother Shiro. Kuro promised that he will get strong, find the man that saved his village, and kill off all Dark Guilds. So Kuro traveled around Fiona to find the perfect Guild for him to join, and alas found the Twilight Guild.

Magic: Kuro control over the seven main gems, but their dark versions, like the Dark Sapphire. He can change their shapes temporarily into weapons until they breaks. Each gem have its own special ability, like Ruby can produce darker red flames, and Sapphire with water. Kuro can only control up to 3 gems at a time, he mainly uses Dark Ruby, Dark Sapphire, and Dark Topaz.
[/spoiler]

[quote name='Senji the Pervy Sage' timestamp='1339561089' post='5956232']
I hope this RP goes on.
[spoiler=App]
[/spoiler]
[/quote]

You and me both, accepted.

And here is for me

[spoiler=App]
Name: Beginning
Rank in Guild: Pawn
Personality(minimum of 4 Lines): A man who wants to be a sage to everyone but is very rusty at contact with people especially thanks to all of his travels. His language and mannerisms actually date back to an old more proper form of English with a lot less contractions which can sometimes be confusing. He tries to be of service though he has not been on many missions being new to the team. In terms of combat he is more of a sit and wait kind of person he excels in patience and to the point that most battles with him become a war of attrition. Something these young whipper snappers wouldn't understand.

Appearance(minimum of 4 Lines or image (in spoiler)):Beginning is a slight pudgy but tries to hide it by wearing darker colors and earth tones because they tend to be more slimming. His typical outfit is a less formal a Japanese Kimono accompanied with a rice paddy hat. When he is out on a mission or does anything that may represent his guild he sports a black 3-piece suit circa 1960. He stands an almost average 5'10 and thanks to the blackness of his skin his actual age is barely noticeable but a trained eye can see the crackling of the skin around the eyes or his ever graying hair which he tries to keep constantly cut but when the hair grow in they tend to come in gray. He accepts baldness with grace and instead of trying to beat male patterned baldness he simply shaved his head bald. He is fit enough to walk on his own without a walking stick but he carries one anyway since he find it distinguishes himself further among his guild mates.

History(minimum of 4 Lines): Beginning got his start in the magical world long ago when he was about 12 but he and his family were part of a merchant guild peddling magical artifacts and making good business for themselves. As a family they traveled the world learning about all types of magics the family realized that maybe they too were magical. Of course as a child Beginning only did what his parents told him to do and whatever made them happy made him happy. So Beginnings parents spent money and time researching and trying to find out what type magic were they able to use. After months of traveling they ended up in Fiore and arrived at the conclusion that they specialized in some form of animal magic. Beginning's father had the ability to shapeshift and his mother had the ability to assimilate the characteristics of whatever animal she touched. Beginning did not really develop his magic until much later. As life passed on the parents left their merchant guild and joined a Mage guild mainly because there was more money in it. And on one fateful day the parents had to go on a missions and they couldn't find a sitter at the last minute so they took Beginning with them. On the way up the road to the village where the mission was to take place the family was attacked by giant fox like creatures and as sure as the parents were about to defend themselves Beginning (15 at the time) opened up a story book his parents gave him and proceeded to suck every living creature who threatened them into said book. Beginning acted as if nothing strange happened but his parents knew better.

When Beginning was in his 20's his parents set him off on a journey to collect as many creatures as he could so when he was strong enough to join the guild he could be a definite asset. Of course ten years later after repeated visits back home he joined the guild with an immense collection of creatures so much so that he needed his own special magical books and a new magic to hold them all. As time passed and he joined the guild, started a family (2 boys), got old and his parents eventually passed away after peaceful life and he decided to try and catch one thing he was never able to collect before. A legitimate dragon. They are said to be the most powerful of creatures and strong too, but Beginning was confident and he had a lot of big creatures in his own grasp to help him out. Besides he was friendly to all of his pets. Upon meeting his first dragon it was an Metal Dragon which he thought would prove troublesome but not something he couldn't handle. The fight lasted all of 3 seconds just enough time for the dragon to realize Beginning was "there" for lack of a better word , deliver one attack, and proceed to knock him out. Luckily his creatures used their own magic to keep him alive but when he woke he seemed to remember everything pretty coherently but his name and his speech patterns were a little outdated. This was due to the fact that most of the creature that could heal him are mythical, old, and do not really interact humans so when fixing his brain of sorts this is the best they could do. Seeing as this new phenomenon happened Beginning named himself Beginning because this is an new beginning in his life (which is odd at the age of 51). He decided that since he has a new life maybe he should join a new guild to. So after he formally resigned from his old guild and had a party and such he went in search of a new guild but it couldn't be something pretty well established. He wanted to be on the ground floor of something new. Something new like the new life he has and that of course lead him to Twilight Wings.
Magic (Including Magical Weapons): Beginning has a collection of over a thousand mythical and non-mythical creatures at his command stored in 5 magical tomes which he can summon at his will to battle. They vary in size, shape, and some even have their own magical ability. At his current state the most devastating thing he could do is summon two dragon size beings but controlling them and maintaining them takes a huge amount of magical energy. To make it easier on himself he is able summon individual parts of a beast in combat to attack and defend with and they cost significantly less energy. The five tomes appear as summoning magic so they do not need to be on him at all times and pretty much indestructible. The beast range from rare breads of dogs and cats to creatures out of Eygptian, Shinto, Greek, Incan, Myan, Norse, and African mythology.
Other (Optional): Refuses to live in places that do not have indoor plumbing. Under no circumstances does he have bowel movements in anything other than a toilet that you can sit down on. Even in his travels throughout the years there was never a time when he "did his business" in the woods or the like.

[/spoiler]

@Beginning: I have a few comments, so if they are added/changed/ect, you should be accepted.

First, how is speaking with less contradictions confusing?
Second, I don't know what kind of clothing he wears, only that they are dark colours.
Third, Pawns don't have thier own 'piercing' (which is in fact optional) only higher ranks do.
Fourth, you do know that dragons are titanic in size, right? And also REALLY powerful. And I mean pretty much god-mode when I say powerful. Meaning anyone who isn't a fully trained dragon slayer should be lucky to be alive, they see most humans as nothing more then insects. Thus the Metal Dragon seeing you as a threads sounds a tad undragonish. If you'd replace 'thread' with 'pest' or something in that direction, it should be fine.

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1339762115' post='5957247']
@Beginning: I have a few comments, so if they are added/changed/ect, you should be accepted.

First, how is speaking with less contradictions confusing?
Second, I don't know what kind of clothing he wears, only that they are dark colours.
Third, Pawns don't have thier own 'piercing' (which is in fact optional) only higher ranks do.
Fourth, you do know that dragons are titanic in size, right? And also REALLY powerful. And I mean pretty much god-mode when I say powerful. Meaning anyone who isn't a fully trained dragon slayer should be lucky to be alive, they see most humans as nothing more then insects. Thus the Metal Dragon seeing you as a threads sounds a tad undragonish. If you'd replace 'thread' with 'pest' or something in that direction, it should be fine.
[/quote]

1. Its the old proper form of English that is confusing. The English spoken in the new Spartacus series, a cross between Shakespearean English and the King's English.
2. Added
3. So do I not get a ring? What is the modification needed here?
4. Changed

Here is my app. Took me awhile, but it is finished.

[spoiler=Application]

Ren is often perceived as quirky (if not occasionally downright crazy). He is constantly talking to his Familiars which at times cannot be seen by others; this often leads others to believe he is talking to himself. Since Ren does share a brain with his Familiars he tends to be a little scatterbrained and forgetful. Occasionally the personalities of one of his Familiars will overshadow his own and he will do something that is very unhuman-like(for example, eating a fly or randomly hissing in the middle of a sentence). When he is in full control of his actions (and isn’t talking to the voices in his head) Ren isn’t overly friendly, but he isn’t cold either. He isn’t afraid to tell someone they are acting stupid, and this sometimes gets on others’ nerves. Ren also reserves a great store of hatred for the magicians that killed his parents. Even after killing the culprits and then being overcome with remorse for his deeds, Ren was not able to shake the darkness he has buried. Occasionally this side of his comes out when a fellow guild member or the guild itself is in severe danger.

Ren has a fierce sense of loyalty to the guild, seeing as they took him in without questioning his character on the deeds of his past. He hates the fact that the guild is not often recognized by other magicians and does the best he can to spread the word of the guild. Ren is also very obsessed by making his way up to the top of the guild. He accepts a challenge from nearly anyone and is not afraid to test his limits.

Despite his age, Ren still very much looks like a child due to his short figure. He stands at 5’6” and weighs in at about 115lbs. Even though he is not overly muscular, he is very lean and conditioned; his opponents quickly find out that he is much stronger than he appears. Ren has dark brown, unruly hair. He has given up on combing it and just lets it lay tangled and messy. Ren has dark green eyes, but they change color depending on which Familiar he is channeling.

Ren’s always wears the same sleeveless, tight shirt. The shirt is made from the skin of an abnormally large snake that lives in the untamed forests of Fiore. Due to the shirt’s material it is very hard and serves as fairly decent armor. The scales on the shirt used to be bright red, but have faded over time to a reddish-gray haze-like color. Ren’s wears black shorts (or pants if it is particularly cold). Around his neck Ren’s wears a silver necklace. Hanging from the otherwise bare necklace is a circular pendant. Engraved on one side of the pendant is a coiled snake and on the other an owl in flight.

From Ren’s various missions he has collected a fair amount of scars. Most of them located on his forearms; due to the fact he wears a sleeveless shirt. He of course could have removed the scars by getting it healed by a specialized magician, but he decided to keep them as a token and a reminder that he was not invincible. On Ren’s right palm is the guild’s tattoo.

Ren led a normal life when he was a young child. He grew up with parents that weren’t poor or rich. Neither of them was important or powerful (neither were magicians). He grew up in a small village and if it hadn’t been for the disaster that befell his family he would have probably grown up to be a scribe like parents.

Unfortunately, his family was struck by disaster. Being scribes, his parents knew quite a bit about just about everything. Having a craving for adventure, his parents had left him with the neighbors and had left to explore the surrounding landscape for a few days with a map they had found. They stumbled upon a group of rogue magicians that had been expelled from a guild for practicing evil magic. His parents would have survived the torture, but just when the rogue magicians were going to release them they found some important notes in Ren’s father’s bag. It revealed a powerful spell thought to have been forgotten. Both of his parents refused to give any more information on anything relating to the subject. Enraged the rogue magicians killed them.

When Ren found out he was first struck by terrible grief. Once he had cried out all of his tears, he was overcome with an urge for revenge. He snuck out of the village that night and left to learn the art of magic. He was determined to get his vengeance. Going to the nearest guild, Kallen enrolled in an assassin guild that helped him discover his magical powers. Using this power he killed the rogue magicians that had murdered his parents.

Upon seeing the blood on his hands he was instantly overcome with regret. His remorse was so great he immediately quit the assassin guild, after giving the bodies a proper burial. He then ran. Kallen roamed the country side, barely surviving. He tried to figure out a way to cope with his deeds, but if no one would accept him because of his pasts how could he accept his past? Right as he was about to give up and let the harshness of nature overcome, he found a mysterious castle in the woods. Deciding to check it out, Ren discovered it was a guild.

The guild master welcomed him and even after hearing of his past accepted him for who he was and had become, instead of judging him on his past crimes.

Ren practices Familiar Magic. Familiar Magic is similar to Celestial Magic, but it does have some key differences. Like Celestial Magic, Familiar Magic does deal with summoning other beings to help you in battle. Unlike Celestial Magic, it does not deal with the Spirit World or Spirits. With Familiar Magic the user is able to summon an animal to aid them in battle. The animals summoned cannot just be any animal, they must have agreed to being a Familiar with the said Familiar Magician. Familiar Magicians tend to choose animals that have magical properties as their Familiars so as to be stronger.

To summon a Familiar, a Familiar magician must have a statuette or something similar that has been enchanted so that it has a connection to the actual being. By transferring magical energy to the said object, the Familiar will then be summoned from wherever it is. This summoning does have its limitations. Familiars can only be summoned from the living world and the farther away the Familiar is the more magical energy it takes to summon them.

Familiars usually have two forms, the first being their ‘Normal Form’. This form is usually the smaller of the two so as not to draw too much attention to the said Familiar. In this form the Familiar is also much weaker than when in ‘Combat Form’. In ‘Combat Form’ a Familiar can sometimes grow to twice or three times larger than they actually are. This is an ability all Familiars gain after becoming Familiars. In ‘Combat Form’ Familiars are able to use their abilities at full power. Transforming a Familiar into Combat Form uses up quite a bit of magical energy.

If a Familiar Magician enters a battle while using a Familiar in its ‘Normal Form’ they can use a method of magic called ‘Channeling’. ‘Channeling’ allows the user to channel the power of the familiar with their own body. This leads to added abilities to the caster of the magic, varying depending on the Familiar being channeled. When a magician finishes ‘Channeling’ a Familiar, most of their magical energy is drained up and will not be able to cast any sort of spell for several hours.

Araujo is a 3 ft snake(Normal Form) with glossy green scales. Araujo has the ability to stretch its body in order to snap up prey. Araujo is also venomous. Her poison does not kill, but it does cause pain and after it has been in the blood stream for a little while it can start to mess with a person’s sense of sight and hearing. When Ren channels Araujo, his skin becomes slightly scaly and gains a greenish tint. Kallen’s eyes also become angled like a snake’s, his pupils turn to slits and his eyes gain an intense yellow color. His arms transform into the heads of snakes. Theses snakes do not have eyes or brains; they are controlled completely by Ren. They can stretch out to a length of 8ft and their bite is poisonous.

[b]Talos, the Owl[/b]
Talos is a Great Horned Owl with brown and white feathers. Talos has the ability to send out a psychic wave from his eyes. This psychic wave disorients an opponent that is hit by it. When channeling Talos, Ren’s eyes grow large and turn into those of an owl. He gains Talos’ ability, but it is slightly weaker. Ren’s fingers and nails turn into the talons of an owl. The most drastic change Ren undergoes is the large wings on his back.

---
Like all Familiar Magician, Ren can communicate telepathically with his Familiars, no matter the distance.
[/spoiler]

Ren only carries a pair of daggers that have been enchanted. The daggers are resistant to magic and will never dull. If the daggers become lost or broken, they will appear in their sheaths unscathed. This uses up some of Ren’s magical energy though.

[b]Other:[/b] Ren still has a hard time controlling his Familiars at times and therefore is hesitant to release their Combat Forms.

[/spoiler]

[quote name='Beginning446' timestamp='1339785002' post='5957400']
1. Its the old proper form of English that is confusing. The English spoken in the new Spartacus series, a cross between Shakespearean English and the King's English.
2. Added
3. So do I not get a ring? What is the modification needed here?
4. Changed
[/quote]

1.Ah, I was wonderering what you meant with that.
2. Good.
3. Well you can have a ring, but you did not recieve it to represcent your Rank in the Guild. As I said, only higher members (only Rooks uptill now) get one of those.
4. Good.

[quote name='~Renegade~' timestamp='1339814966' post='5957540']
Here is my app. Took me awhile, but it is finished.
[spoiler=Application]
[b]Talos, the Owl[/b]
---
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/quote]

Accepted.

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1339829051' post='5957629']
1.Ah, I was wonderering what you meant with that.
2. Good.
3. Well you can have a ring, but you did not recieve it to represcent your Rank in the Guild. As I said, only higher members (only Rooks uptill now) get one of those.
4. Good.

[/quote]

So I got rid of the ring anything else that needs modifications?

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#5a5a5a][spoiler=WIP][/color][/size][/font]
[b]Name: [/b][color=#696969][size=3]Enrise/Lucifer[/size][/color]
[b]Age: [/b][size=3][color=#696969]Undetermined[/color][/size]
[b]Gender: [/b][color=#696969][size=3]Male[/size][/color]
[b]Rank in Guild:[/b] [color=#696969][size=3]Pawn[/size][/color]
[b]Affiliation:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] Dark and Light[/size][/font][/color]
[size=3][color=#696969]An relatively unknown member of the Guild, so to speak, he is also a bit of a reclusive mage, characterizing his unknown status. Though he doesn't personally mind the company of people, so long as it is quite and calm, or the company is minimal; the company of rowdy and obnoxious crowds usually angers him and usually wouldn't hesitate to make them disperse himself. Despite his solitary being, he's a gentle being, rarely having to resort to such tactics of extremities to win or whatnot, solving his problems through words than warfare (so to speak). But this does not mean he won't use it when needed. Rarely would he need to help a guild member out, but should they need/want it, he'll gladly lend his hand.[/color][/size]
[b]Magic [/b][i](Including Magical Weapons)[/i][b]:[/b]
[b]Other [/b][i](Optional)[/i][b]:[/b]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][/spoiler][/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='Death Penguin' timestamp='1340023292' post='5958661']
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#5a5a5a][spoiler=WIP][/color][/size][/font]
[b]Name: [/b][color=#696969][size=3]Enrise/Lucifer[/size][/color]
[b]Age: [/b][size=3][color=#696969]Undetermined[/color][/size]
[b]Gender: [/b][color=#696969][size=3]Male[/size][/color]
[b]Rank in Guild:[/b] [color=#696969][size=3]Pawn[/size][/color]
[b]Affiliation:[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] Dark and Light[/size][/font][/color]
[size=3][color=#696969]An relatively unknown member of the Guild, so to speak, he is also a bit of a reclusive mage, characterizing his unknown status. Though he doesn't personally mind the company of people, so long as it is quite and calm, or the company is minimal; the company of rowdy and obnoxious crowds usually angers him and usually wouldn't hesitate to make them disperse himself. Despite his solitary being, he's a gentle being, rarely having to resort to such tactics of extremities to win or whatnot, solving his problems through words than warfare (so to speak). But this does not mean he won't use it when needed. Rarely would he need to help a guild member out, but should they need/want it, he'll gladly lend his hand.[/color][/size]
[b]Magic [/b][i](Including Magical Weapons)[/i][b]:[/b]
[b]Other [/b][i](Optional)[/i][b]:[/b]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][/spoiler][/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

ALright, I'll await your edits.

I assume we can have two characters?
:3

[spoiler=Me app]
[b]Name:[/b] Jolta Solomon
[b]Rank in Guild:[/b] Pawn
[b]Personality:[/b] Jolta is a calm and composed young man. He tends to be very shy most of the time, shying away from many things. He is quite a coward, hiding from the shadows and ordering his Goetic demons to do his bidding. He dislikes crowds and can rarely be seen together with anyone else in the building. despite such a sneaky and shadowy personality, it is untrue to say that he can be quite cheerful to those close to him. He is also willing to protect his fellow build members in any way possible.
[spoiler=Appearance:]
Jolta's hair is a hue between yellow and green. It is wavy and of medium length. His eyes share an identical hue of red. His body is thin and lacks muscles, and rises to 1.63 metres tall. He wears a purple turtleneck and a pair of jeans over his tiny body. He also has a pair of running shoes, meant for running. He also wear an overcoat over his purple shirt. Sometimes, he can be seen with square-framed glasses, other times, he goes without them. His guild emblem is located on his left shoulder.[/spoiler]
[b]History:[/b] Unlike many characters whose stories were sad, Jolta's story isn't that bad. The Solomons are a family who have dedicated their lives in learning about lost magic, to the extent that they would attempt to harness it for their own use. Jolta, too, followed in the footsteps of his blood. Thus, he decided to journey Fiore after discovering the secrets of one very form of lost magic, which he dubbed 'Solomon's magic', since its original name, 'Zeref's Goeta', was oddly suspicious.
Along his journey, he had found his way to a guild where everyone lived in peace. He simply joined it, and decided to spend his days here while he went on missions and had fun.
[spoiler=Magic:]
Jolta practices Solomon's magic. This magic is very akin to Celestial Spirit magic. Using a Goetic key, it will allow a mage to summon a Goetic demon from the Goetic realm. He can only summon one at a time, due to his low-levelled skill. So far, out of the 72 keys, he has four keys - Astaroth, Murmur, Belial and Phenex

Astaroth is the 29th Goetic demon. She takes the appearance of a woman instead of a man, with an E-cup, coupled with scanty clothes akin to a succubus. Her elven ears and goat-like horns pop out of her shiny, long black hair. He has a pair of demonic wings popping out of her bare back. Her blood-red eyes hold the screams of her victims She reaches a height of 1.8 metres.
Astaroth uses a form of magic that is forbidden in this world, known as charm magic. It allows males to be attracted by her presence, and it can only be countered by strong willpower, or a heavy blow in the face. Her strength is also great. She is also able to manipulate serpents to attack. She tends to flirt with Jolta a lot.

Murmur is the 54th Goetic demon. He takes the form of a knight in crimson armour. He has an average build. He holds an axe in one hand, and a sword in another. His true face is unknown. He reaches a height of 1.72 metres.
His main trait is his excellent speed and agility, which makes him perfect for melee combat, and countering numerous attacks. He is strong-willed and determined, and serves justice on a silver platter.

Belial is the 68th Goetic demon. She takes the form of an angel. Her skin is pure white, but the angelic robes that surround her are dark and sinister like the darkness, so are her wings and halo. Her eyes are a shiny scarlet red. Her chest is a B so stop asking.
Belial uses a magic known as 'Fallen Angel magic', which can be considered to be a corrupted form of light magic. It is slightly more powerful than Light magic, and comes in the forms of energy beams and such. She is also able to heal. However, when she heals an ally, the ally will experience great pain and will require more rest.

Phenex is the 37th Goetic Demon. It takes on the form of the legendary pheonix of mythology. Its blazing wings hint the screams of the dead, and its sharp beak is powerful enough to peck through rock. While it may seem like a bird-brain, it is actually very intelligent. Its bloodshot eyes scream for more gore, and those blazing claws will have no mercy.
Phenex utilises Hellfire magic, a type of unique fire magic on-par with Fire Dragon Slayer Magic. It is the simple manipulation of hellfire, produced by Phenex, to burn. Hellfire is also able to drain the energy of others, but not their life force.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[quote name='Lilly Satou' timestamp='1340284629' post='5960375']
I assume we can have two characters?
:3
[spoiler=Me app]
[b]Name:[/b] Jolta Solomon
[b]Rank in Guild:[/b] Pawn
[b]Personality:[/b] Jolta is a calm and composed young man. He tends to be very shy most of the time, shying away from many things. He is quite a coward, hiding from the shadows and ordering his Goetic demons to do his bidding. He dislikes crowds and can rarely be seen together with anyone else in the building. despite such a sneaky and shadowy personality, it is untrue to say that he can be quite cheerful to those close to him. He is also willing to protect his fellow build members in any way possible.
[spoiler=Appearance:]
Jolta's hair is a hue between yellow and green. It is wavy and of medium length. His eyes share an identical hue of red. His body is thin and lacks muscles, and rises to 1.63 metres tall. He wears a purple turtleneck and a pair of jeans over his tiny body. He also has a pair of running shoes, meant for running. He also wear an overcoat over his purple shirt. Sometimes, he can be seen with square-framed glasses, other times, he goes without them. His guild emblem is located on his left shoulder.[/spoiler]
[b]History:[/b] Unlike many characters whose stories were sad, Jolta's story isn't that bad. The Solomons are a family who have dedicated their lives in learning about lost magic, to the extent that they would attempt to harness it for their own use. Jolta, too, followed in the footsteps of his blood. Thus, he decided to journey Fiore after discovering the secrets of one very form of lost magic, which he dubbed 'Solomon's magic', since its original name, 'Zeref's Goeta', was oddly suspicious.
Along his journey, he had found his way to a guild where everyone lived in peace. He simply joined it, and decided to spend his days here while he went on missions and had fun.
[spoiler=Magic:]
Jolta practices Solomon's magic. This magic is very akin to Celestial Spirit magic. Using a Goetic key, it will allow a mage to summon a Goetic demon from the Goetic realm. He can only summon one at a time, due to his low-levelled skill. So far, out of the 72 keys, he has four keys - Astaroth, Murmur, Belial and Phenex
Astaroth is the 29th Goetic demon. She takes the appearance of a woman instead of a man, with an E-cup, coupled with scanty clothes akin to a succubus. Her elven ears and goat-like horns pop out of her shiny, long black hair. He has a pair of demonic wings popping out of her bare back. Her blood-red eyes hold the screams of her victims She reaches a height of 1.8 metres.
Astaroth uses a form of magic that is forbidden in this world, known as charm magic. It allows males to be attracted by her presence, and it can only be countered by strong willpower, or a heavy blow in the face. Her strength is also great. She is also able to manipulate serpents to attack. She tends to flirt with Jolta a lot.
Murmur is the 54th Goetic demon. He takes the form of a knight in crimson armour. He has an average build. He holds an axe in one hand, and a sword in another. His true face is unknown. He reaches a height of 1.72 metres.
His main trait is his excellent speed and agility, which makes him perfect for melee combat, and countering numerous attacks. He is strong-willed and determined, and serves justice on a silver platter.
Belial is the 68th Goetic demon. She takes the form of an angel. Her skin is pure white, but the angelic robes that surround her are dark and sinister like the darkness, so are her wings and halo. Her eyes are a shiny scarlet red. Her chest is a B so stop asking.
Belial uses a magic known as 'Fallen Angel magic', which can be considered to be a corrupted form of light magic. It is slightly more powerful than Light magic, and comes in the forms of energy beams and such. She is also able to heal. However, when she heals an ally, the ally will experience great pain and will require more rest.
Phenex is the 37th Goetic Demon. It takes on the form of the legendary pheonix of mythology. Its blazing wings hint the screams of the dead, and its sharp beak is powerful enough to peck through rock. While it may seem like a bird-brain, it is actually very intelligent. Its bloodshot eyes scream for more gore, and those blazing claws will have no mercy.
Phenex utilises Hellfire magic, a type of unique fire magic on-par with Fire Dragon Slayer Magic. It is the simple manipulation of hellfire, produced by Phenex, to burn. Hellfire is also able to drain the energy of others, but not their life force.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[/quote]

Well your RP app can variate from your club app.
Not shure on having multiple characters though.

Oh and accepted.

[quote name='Beginning446' timestamp='1340358708' post='5960888']
We're going to have 3 summoners in this place I love it lol
[/quote]

Actually, almost everyone can summon things (Lexadin can for example create golems, which is simulair to Summoning).

Archived