[Single] Bouncing? Why not?

[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/e7cuux.jpg[/IMG] <- Fail name is fail.
[Xyz Materials: 2 Level 4 monsters]

Effect: You can detach 1 Xyz material on this card to return 1 monster you control to it's owner's hand. When this effect resolves, Special Summon 1 monster from your hand.

So here's your usual rank 4 Xyz. Not all that powerful in terms of ATK or DEF, but effect-wise, I think it is pretty powerful. It works as some sort of support for decks that require high level monsters to be out ASAP and it works with Wind-ups too, Afaik. So that's all I can think of right now since I'm not that much of a duelist anyway. Rate, comment and fix my OCG since it's not the best there is. Reps to constructive comments.

I think it is fairly playable. The Special Summoning effect actually seems more powerful than the bouncing effect, just because I can think of lots of potential for something along the lines of Summoner Monk -> Sacred Crane -> this, then special something else out to have the potential to summon yet another XYZ in the same turn. The bouncing effect is useful though for popping other XYZs or Synchros to gain card advantage.

[quote name='thekazu4u' timestamp='1339722172' post='5957074']
I think it is fairly playable. The Special Summoning effect actually seems more powerful than the bouncing effect, just because I can think of lots of potential for something along the lines of Summoner Monk -> Sacred Crane -> this, then special something else out to have the potential to summon yet another XYZ in the same turn. The bouncing effect is useful though for popping other XYZs or Synchros to gain card advantage.
[/quote]

Haha, yeah. I didn't thought of that kind of combo when I made this though. But if you would be so kind, please rate this card? I want to know if the effect is Rescue Rabbit level or Dark Magician Girl level. Anyway here's a rep since you actually bothered to make a CnC.

[quote name='Herman The German' timestamp='1339773181' post='5957318']
maybe a monster to swap face-up monsters with your opponent lolz then use this card effect your opponent just lost their monster then gain more field advantage

i can help make that monster

those 2 cards would be a mean combo lolz
[/quote]

No Herman, I'm pretty sure I can make a card like that. XD

Archived