PrinceNiro's Pokemon Splicing Shop [ALL ITEMS FREE]

EmperorNiro

hey there ^_^ if you're still open, i wouldn't mind trying to get a sprite/splice of my own. Now, i'm not the most knowledgeable pokemon person XD but i just thought i'd try. Maybe a combo of my 2 favorite, if at all possible

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)][size=5]Pokemon 1: Rabidash[/size][/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)][size=5]Pokemon 2: Pikachu[/size][/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)][size=5]Details: I was thinking about suggesting an Eevee, but naaahhh. I don't even know where to start on details, you can go crazy if you want! XD. (my opinions) If a Rabidash body, then maybe the flames could be electricity. It could go either way[/size][/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)][size=5]Name of finished Pokemon: Rabichu OR Pikadash OR anything else :P[/size][/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)][size=5]lol, thanks in advance[/size][/background][/size][/font][/color]

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, i understand. sorry that you havent gotten many orders. you seem very talented. and QUICK lol. It came out better than I expected, that's for sure ^_^ probably cuz i dont splice a lot XD. anywho, thanks a lot man :D maybe i'll try another one some time :) i'll keep ya in mind. thanks again!!

I was a pokemon lover when i was younger, but now just getting back into it. mind if i ask for another? a combo i just recently found interesting was
1 = Charmander
2 = Oshawott ...... with a :) face, lol
i know, fire and water, ugh, im sorry XD. as for how it would overall look, i have no idea, but all i know is that I like the fire look, so maybe something can work. hows it sound? tbh, its optional
Charawott is the only name i can think of XD

[size=4]*takes breath* Are you ready, i want you to make the mightiest pokemon to ever be created, one that rivals the GREAT ARCEUS!![/size]
[size=4]Pokemon 1: Dialga[/size]
[size=4]Pokemon 2: Palkia
Pokemon 3: Giratina
Details(Optional):
Name of finished Pokemon(Optional):
Others(Of course, Optional):[/size]

I just want to see how creative you get ^^, i have no specific requirement other than to see the bestest (this isn't word i know =P) of ur capabilities.

[quote name='Kvn523' timestamp='1343140165' post='5987501']
*takes breath* Are you ready, i want you to make the mightiest pokemon to ever be created, one that rivals the GREAT ARCEUS!!
Pokemon 1: Dialga
Pokemon 2: Palkia
Pokemon 3: Giratina
Details(Optional):
Name of finished Pokemon(Optional):
Others(Of course, Optional):

I just want to see how creative you get ^^, i have no specific requirement other than to see the bestest (this isn't word i know =P) of ur capabilities.
[/quote]
O_O i'll get to it when i get back home tmrw.

Ok you threw a hard one on me, last time I had something as similar was from another person at my old shop, a fusion of Kyreum, Zekrom, and Reshiram... well I hope you like this one...[img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/207/2/7/super_giratina_by_princeniro-d58omlr.png[/img]

Archived