The Unused Card.

JSRFSonicHeadDX

This is A set of The Unused series.
[b]Not That Important:[/b] Since the minimum card count for the finished set forum is 10 and I only have 5 I've posted them here.
[b]For all Members(Experienced card makers):[/b] Please Feel free to correct the OCG. Reason: I am still new to making yu-gi-oh card and I need a little Help with the OCG. If willing to do so Please PM me the Proper OCG.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/DklCG.jpg[/img]
[spoiler=Effect]During your stand by phase summon as many "The Unused Doppelganger" cards that are in your hand. This card cannot be selected as an attack target or be Effected by and monster effects.[/spoiler]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/fn9lN.jpg[/img]
[spoiler=Effect]If "The Unused" Monster is not on the Field Destroy this card.Raise this Card's Attack and Defense Points by 500 for every "The Unused Doppelganger" card on the Field. If this card was Destroyed by battle return it to your hand. This card cannot inflict battle Damage or Attack directly.[/spoiler]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/HJ38A.jpg[/img]
[spoiler=Effect]This card is used to ritual Summon "Warrior of Divine Light" or "King of Eternal Dark" If this card is countered by Effect, Magic, or Trap You may pay 1000 Life points to Negate the effect[/spoiler]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Dqc4P.jpg[/img]
[spoiler=Effect]This card is ritual summoned by the Ritual Spell "Truth of the Unused"and the Monster cards 1 "The Unused" and 2 "The Unused Doppelganger". You may pay 500 life points to negate this card's Destruction. Lower this card's Attack Points by 200 for every Light and Dark attribute monster on you opponents Side of the Field.[/spoiler]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/xwmGM.jpg[/img]
[spoiler=effect]This card is ritual summoned by the Ritual Spell "Truth of the Unused" and 1 "the Unused" and 4 "The Unused Doppelganger" monster cards. You may pay 1000 Life Points to negate this card's Destruction. You Lose 700 Life Points for each time this card attacks Directly. You may pay 500 Life Points to switch this card to Defense position. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=What this Set can do]This Is a set that you can benefit from. "The Unused" is a seem like Unusable monster but it's not. If you plan on Unlocking it's true potential keep it on the field. There are 4x "The 4 Unused Doppelganger" this is where "the Unused" gets his power from. There are two form that come from the unused. The first one is the Warrior of Divine Light. If you want the story as to why is goes from dark to light PM me. This card is just a Butchered form of what "The Unused" true form is. This is caused by combining "The Unused" with only 3 or less "The Unused Doppelganger" You can benefit from this card but if you want a quick win you need to use the other form. The second form is the King of Eternal Dark. This is "The Unused" true From. This can guarantee a Swift win at the expense of some life points. How you can keep all of your "The Unused Doppelgangers"? You keep them by focusing all protection on "The Unused". Because of "The Unused Doppelganger" Effect they can keep returning to the field as long as "The Unused" is on the field. A "Monster Reborn" and "Ribbon of Rebirth" May come in handy. In general that's an auto win Unless your opponent know the counter.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=How to Counter this Set]If you know "The Unused" can't be attacked or effected by a monsters effect. Counter this with Spell and traps. Only Example I can think of is "Trap hole". Only focus on "The Unused" NOT "The Unused Doppelganger" Why? Because of their special effect they can keep returning to the field. They are not a threat Because they can't inflict battle damage or attack directly. They are just there to protect "The Unused" from opponents who don't know this and Because of their ability to keep coming back they can constantly keep destroying you monster If there is enough on the field. If they are going to ritual summon? Don't hold back use a Spell or trap that destroys or counters spell. You opponent will have no choice but to pay his precious life points to protect the spell card. If "Warrior of Divine Light" is summoned? Then use traps and spells to put pressure on your opponents life points. Also use spells and traps that can inflict damage to the life points directly. And use any spells or traps that can replenish your life points you'll need it. If "King of Eternal Dark" is summoned? Use the same tactic and also summon strong monster cards to the field so if He attacks with "King of Eternal Dark" The battle damage is forgiving. If you use this method, users of "The Unused" will stand no chance.[/spoiler]

[b]Important:[/b] Images in the yu-gi-oh card a property of their respective owners all right reserved.

[Ignore]: Edits: props to slyphsoul for helping me out with the spoiler problems.
Props to Reginanos and Coolmam132 for pointing out some miscalculations.

I like it all... I like 0 ATK monsters. But there is one thing i don't understand. How can there be 4 doppelganger to tribute for the ritual summon of King of Eternal Dark? ı don't get that, really. Also you might want to fix up the spoiler tags, here how it works : (open the spoiler)

[spoiler=Sumthin]
You type [ s p o i l e r = Something to display ] without the spaces. Then you write the effect of the card, or what you want to write. Then you and the spoiler by typing [ / s p o i l e r ] without the spaces again.
[/spoiler]

There a story behind this. Also If you have all 4 that reaches to a level 12 monster with added attributes. Also This card is powerful and some may consider it over powered.
[spoiler=story hint]"The Unused Doppelganger" are like pieces to a puzzle. Remember the are doppelgangers to the original.[/spoiler]
Thank you for the spoiler hint

Well first of all, you should make King of the Eternal Dark require 3 of The Unused Doppelganger, because for one: 4 X 4 = 16, not 12, and secondly: You can only have 3 of a certain card in your deck (at max). And if you are going to do that, make Warrior of the Divine Light 1 Level higher, so it meets the levels of the monsters used.

It actually is an over powered monster. But that's your opinion facts are a LV. 12 monsters some times have no more that 5000 attack points, going pass that is considered over powered(What some Experienced card makers say) Also it's Defense is huge no other normal card could match that. Besides you pay that much life points because if you use the right magic cards(one to get rid of the monsters on the field) and with the help of other monsters, King of Eternal Dark can end the duel in two battle phases. Remember what Jaden(Yu-Gi-Oh GX) said Heart of the card. (correct me if I'm wrong.)
Thanks for the feedback. I might think about re-adjusting the cards.
EDIT: Levels fixed.
Attack and Defense points stay the same.
Life points payout stays the same because it fixed the balance issues that this card has.

Archived