Photo

Spellbooks/Magicals

Discussion

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Lonk

Lonk

Hi, I'm Lonk from Pennsylvania

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,027 posts
    Last Visit Oct 27 2016 04:40 PM
Posted Image

One thing that I have noticed about them while using them is that they know how to keep a hold on their advantage. Discuss.

Posted Image

This Account is Unplayable

Haha!

• Validating
  • 0 posts
    Last Visit
Honestly, atm finding the turbo version to work best, while abusing Magical Exemplar for pluses with Temper.

Deck's great fun and seeing as Sorciere and Junon make for great bosses, it's an undermeta deck that can actually stand on its own feet against the meta.

deathxy

deathxy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts
    Last Visit Oct 17 2012 01:30 PM
book of spell with fortune ladys

~British Soul~

~British Soul~

~ Top Hat Regulator ~

• Top Hat Regulator
  • 26,765 posts
    Last Visit 17 minutes ago
  • Alias:~British Soul~
  • Spouse:Yubel
apparently, the Magical monsters are gonna be Prophecy monsters in TCG
Posted Image
and the Spellbook Rota is gonna be an Ultra:
Posted Image

iVaujSV.png?1

33m8m1c.jpg

Rest of Sig

Agro

Agro

husbando material

• Legendary Members
  • 24,060 posts
    Last Visit Apr 15 2018 11:26 PM
  • Alias:Agro
  • Spouse:Elly
Well that's kind of stupid.

They must be making some sort of ridiculous TCG exclusive support for the actual archetype.

http://www.yugioh-ca...ts/bp-redu.html

vFKSmbl.png

"Agro your pool party is very kinky~" -Elly Da Booty Hunter
"Agro booty is best booty. Only good booty. Your's and every else's boot sucks." -Daemon
"DAMNIT AGRO" -Klav

Black

Black

I cAn Do AnYtHiNg~!

• Moderators

• 47,790 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Black
  • Spouse:Melody & Birdie
And then we get renames:
Breaker the Prophecy Warrior/Breaker(,) the Warrior of Prophecy
Defender the Prophecy Knight/Defender(,) the Knight of Prophecy

Sounds kinda cool.

You are an insane person and very creative.

MarsBlack.gif

Love of Ghibli

Love of Ghibli

A Calming Breeze

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,084 posts
    Last Visit Jan 12 2019 04:21 PM
Oh my new main deck in the future. The constant hand advantage, recycling, deck thinning I assume it could be a future tier one if the ban list does what it usually does and kills off current meta decks like it did with the plant engine and agents (well somewhat).

mjVFo6c.jpg

CNo.101 S.H. Death Knight

CNo.101 S.H. Death Knight

Because I always come back from the graveā€¦

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,263 posts
    Last Visit Sep 04 2018 01:18 PM

And then we get renames:
Breaker the Prophecy Warrior/Breaker(,) the Warrior of Prophecy
Defender the Prophecy Knight/Defender(,) the Knight of Prophecy

Sounds kinda cool.

I think Konami want to purposely separate those monsters from Prophecy by changing the name of Magical for whatever the f*** is the reason. but that would mean in OCG they can use them and in TCG we can't? WTF?
Posted Image

Haseo: "I'm... Right here!"

Ovan: "Kill me... Kill me again! Kill me With your Fully Grown Avatar! Your Grim Reaper!"

Bordueax: "You think you can get away with this alive?!", Haseo: "Yeah... I think I can."

Ovan:"I planted a little seed, all i have to do is wait and see how it will grow. It is only so tiny that i must give some water to grow."

-Doodle

-Doodle

Gotta love Ghostricks ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,770 posts
    Last Visit May 23 2015 10:54 AM

I think Konami want to purposely separate those monsters from Prophecy by changing the name of Magical for whatever the f*** is the reason. but that would mean in OCG they can use them and in TCG we can't? WTF?

If they can use it in the OCG, we can use it in the TCG
just like they changed wattkid they can change the magicals the already exist to prophecy.
OT: I kinda like the new name, and I noticed they do make alot of advantge.

23Dd7hG.png?1?6345

Haha!

• Validating
  • 0 posts
    Last Visit
Breaker will always be my magical warrior, no matter what his name <3

Mysty

Mysty

Duelist of Mysterious Strategies

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,527 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 06:30 PM
IIRC, the only card that specifically mentions "Prophecy" monsters by name searches a Level 3 "Prophecy" monster from your deck to your hand; everything else searches Spellcasters. until that changes or a card is printed that changes Levels of monsters in decks, the only monsters that would need to be changed are Level 3 monsters.
What kind of Magic am I?

Black

Black

I cAn Do AnYtHiNg~!

• Moderators

• 47,790 posts
    Last Visit

IIRC, the only card that specifically mentions "Prophecy" monsters by name searches a Level 3 "Prophecy" monster from your deck to your hand; everything else searches Spellcasters. until that changes or a card is printed that changes Levels of monsters in decks, the only monsters that would need to be changed are Level 3 monsters.

Thing is, Konami implied TCG support for "Prophecy" monsters. They could do another level specific, but... yeah.

MarsBlack.gif

Lonk

Lonk

Hi, I'm Lonk from Pennsylvania

• Topic Starter
  • Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,027 posts
    Last Visit Oct 27 2016 04:40 PM
Konami might make TCG Exclusives in the form of a Spellbook with control and a Prophecy Monster that could make its Level to match that of another Prophecy Monster.

Posted Image

werewolfjedi

werewolfjedi

I've been around longer than even the staff

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,010 posts
    Last Visit Mar 13 2016 02:25 AM
but the deck is cramped tons as it is, tcg exclusives won't be all that useful.

Black

Black

I cAn Do AnYtHiNg~!

• Moderators

• 47,790 posts
    Last Visit

but the deck is cramped tons as it is, tcg exclusives won't be all that useful.

That's an incredibly ignorant outlook.

One of the TCG exclusives could be amazingly broken. As long as support is coming, it's damn stupid to write it off before you see it.

MarsBlack.gif

Haha!

• Validating
  • 0 posts
    Last Visit
Da Best Spellbook

Normal Spell

Tribute 1 Spellcaster-Type monster you control; Special Summon 1 Spellcaster-Type monster from your deck and send 1 random card from your opponent's hand to the Graveyard. Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this card's activation. During the End Phase of this turn, if this card is in your Graveyard: Banish this card; Special Summon the monster Tributed to activate this card.

I should work for Konami, goddamn.

werewolfjedi

werewolfjedi

I've been around longer than even the staff

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,010 posts
    Last Visit Mar 13 2016 02:25 AM

That's an incredibly ignorant outlook.

One of the TCG exclusives could be amazingly broken. As long as support is coming, it's damn stupid to write it off before you see it.

right that's what you guys always fuckin want. broken cards.
why can't you just play the game for the fun of it anymore, its a fine archtype that is great all by itself in terms of doing what it plans to do already, it doesn't need it, and to play this game wanting every archtype to be broken and over powered is just, stupid.

games are meant to be enjoyed by all players. not just the one winning.

Black

Black

I cAn Do AnYtHiNg~!

• Moderators

• 47,790 posts
    Last Visit

why can't you just play the game for the fun of it anymore, its a fine archtype that is great all by itself in terms of doing what it plans to do already, it doesn't need it, and to play this game wanting every archtype to be broken and over powered is just, stupid.

Are you kidding? Have you even READ my posts?

I'm the guy that always goes on about bad card design and how broken stuff doesn't even need to exist. I'm the guy that rants about stuff like Gaia Dragon, Brionac, Gustaph, the ones that a lot of people here tend to think aren't "too bad".

Yes, the deck can function without broken cards, but if more stuff exists, there is literally NO reason not to run it. Should you not run Wind-up Rabbit, Wind-up Shark, or Wind-up Carrier Zenmaity in Wind-ups? Or, alternately, you shouldn't run Hunter because it allows a broken combo, despite not being broken itself?

To not run a card that improves the deck just because you hate broken cards isn't doing it in the name of fun. It's just being an idiot. I don't want it to be broken, but to write off that TCG support for this archetype before it's released is the mark of a fool.

MarsBlack.gif

Haha!

• Validating
  • 0 posts
    Last Visit

He never even said he wanted a broken card. He only said that the TCG exclusives have the potential to be really good and the idea of writing them off already would be absolutely terrible (especially given with how bad Spellbook of Power is). You're acting needlessly hostile and it's people like you that we need less of in the game, not those that see it as a competitive game. And news flash: People find fun in competition. Get of your f***ing high horse, you're not cool for playing for fun. Just because you're bad at a game doesn't mean you need to try to take shots at those that know their s***.

WhoAreYou?

WhoAreYou?

Nobody likes a party ruiner.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,706 posts
    Last Visit Jul 23 2012 10:46 AM

Da Best Spellbook
Normal Spell
Tribute 1 Spellcaster-Type monster you control; Special Summon 1 Spellcaster-Type monster from your deck and send 1 random card from your opponent's hand to the Graveyard. Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this card's activation. During the End Phase of this turn, if this card is in your Graveyard: Banish this card; Special Summon the monster Tributed to activate this card.
I should work for Konami, goddamn.

This is how I see it:
Tribute Fleur for another Fleur, SS a boss monster from your opp grave (lolxyz if you want)
Boss/xyz goes apeshit and pwns.
end turn, lolSS the other Fleur and play another boss monster.

Unfortunately, Temper would prevent most of this epicness :(
Everybody is stupid in one way or another. Don't even lie about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users