Jake the Sage

This is based off an old game my friends and I used to play when we were bored, so I figured I should bring it here for everyone else to enjoy.

Stop me if you already have heard this, but one person begins writing something and passes the paper to the next person, who can only continue off of the last sentence the prior person has written.

Got it?

Okay good.

Rules for Those Who Need It:
1.) All General Rules Apply
2.) You must have more than one sentence
3.) Please nothing too "extreme"
4.) Don't try to end the story if you can help it; i.e. "And they all died, the end."
5.) HAVE FUN!
[hr]
Once upon a time there was Forum on the interwebs with many members. This forum was called Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Maker and it was a peaceful place filled with normal happy card making members. That all changed one day when . . .

[color=#000066][b]... the forum again from his long hidden place, and renovated the forum with fixes, and many more wonderful things for the members to join, but he was oblivious to the mods' tyranny, trusting them with power. The mods however, lusting for power and filled to the brim and spilling with ambition, took advantage of the update when the admin retreated to his domain. The fixes and nice new features were ruined, and had become infested with bugs and glitches, forever ruining it for the members and keeping it to themselves. They were preparing a lie when YCMaker came that it had started to become buggy by itself, and the members became corrupted and no longer deserved it, and thus withdrawn the rights from the members, when...[/b][/color]

...an ancient force known as Ser rose from the Depths of the Yugioh TCG Section and started attacking the mods with an Ancient Magic, known to us today as Trolling. It Harmed quite a few of the mods and maybe disturbed them, but Ser Ultimately was struck by a Banhammer attack from a Mod. The Mods started banning the users of this magic for ridiculous reasons until...

The glitches the Mods had so enjoyed blaming the members had turned against them! The banhammer no longer usable, the Mods were not able to take out the members whom possessed the Ancient Trolling Magics with such ease. The members realizing their new advantage formed a party called . . .

• 2 weeks later...

Archived