What the main card of Dragon's Collide should have been

7swords

I love the dragon's collide deck but I think it needs one leader not two so I made this. It is easy to summon for that deck and its main use is banishing Eclipse Wyvern's in your grave to activate there effect. If you see another good use please post it.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/TQrJq.jpg[/img]

Okay, first things first, no one is commenting because it's bad card design.

See, most recent SD bosses are supposed to be top-tier and overpowered. They need to be consistent and advantage-generating, too. Look at Master Hyperion, Grapha, and Machina Fortress.

This belongs in neither category. It's terribly underpowered, and no one in his right mind will EVER run it. Also, apart from that, a very important thing to note: [b]This card's summoning conditions is a strictly inferior version of Lightpulsar or Darkflare.[/b] Think logically - now you can probably see what I mean by this. And well, Darkflare can Banish stuff from your Graveyard too, making Darkflare superior to this in every single aspect except ATK. And Chaos Dragons have enough of that.

If you're going to make support for a deck, you've first got to see what it does, learn how to use it and how it moves, and THEN make the card so that it can cover its weaknesses. You probably haven't even used Chaos Dragons, and if you have, you've been doing it wrong. First know what you're supporting before going to the Card Maker to make cards for it.

Archived