Bahamut the Crusher Wave - Divine of the Ocean

Wyvernstorm

I'm making my own god card
Take a look at its effect, and please leave comment and rate it as well.

[size=5][u][b]Bahamut the Crusher Wave[/b][/u][/size]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/mOBBe.jpg[/img]
[b]Lore:[/b]
Cannot be Normal Summoned. You must Banish 3 Level 5 or higher monsters in your Graveyard to Special Summon this card. Summon of this card cannot be negated. When this card is Special Summoned, Card Effects cannot be activated. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. This card gains ATK equal to the number of card(s) on your opponent's Field x1000. If this card is Sent from the Field to the Graveyard, you can Tribute 3 monsters you control to Special Summon this card. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 monster you control to increase this card's ATK equal to the Tributed monster's ATK until the End Phase.

Another god card... Yay... This is like the fifth one in the past few hours. Despite that, it's a pretty good card. I just have one problem though. What was the point in adding "you cannot set this card" at the end instead of simply saying in the beginning "This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set"

[quote name='JordanPark24' timestamp='1341722370' post='5970265']
Another god card... Yay... This is like the fifth one in the past few hours. Despite that, it's a pretty good card. I just have one problem though. What was the point in adding "you cannot set this card" at the end instead of simply saying in the beginning "This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set"
[/quote]
lol i forgot it can't be Normal Summoned, my bad lol
(edited)
but it's much better than the other man-made gods you've just commented right? mwahaha

[quote name='Kvn523' timestamp='1341735538' post='5970412']
Why a god card o.0. Scribble out Divine-Beast for Aqua or Sea Serpent then Slap a WATER sticker on it. Seriuosly forums filled with god cards xP This one is actually nice though. Effect seems balanced and nice pic.
[/quote]
lol it's a rival of egyptian gods, it's an arabian mythical god LOL....(though it's not a god in the legend)
Thanks man, rate it please

[quote name='Dread☆プロイセン' timestamp='1341363915' post='5966730']
[img]http://i45.tinypic.com/35hmn9j.jpg[/img]

1. It's morally wrong. The only DIVINE/Divine Beast card that should exist is the three god cards, nothing else.
[/quote]

That aside, this is literally a roller coaster. The ATK gaining effect is highly inconsistent and it's revival effect is a bit useless, honestly. The last effect balances it out, however. So basically, it's a well balanced, tier 2 god card. Not much to say, other than the fact that it's a worthy rival to the Egyptian Gods.

[b]Overall: I'm never going to rate a DIVINE/Divine Beast card. You got that?[/b]

Its ATK gaining effect is like The Wicked Eraser's, and I've heard that Eraser doesn't usually get really strong (though I have yet to try Wicked Gods on TF5 or DN). Then it has its own Gift of the Martyr. I find it barely possible to use the Tribute-3 effect because chances are, this will never die while you have 3 other monsters. Personally, the really redeeming quality I see is that, with dedication, get it out the first time easily. Personally, an effect that makes it more than just a pure beatstick would be nice.

Also, why exactly did you have to jump on this God Card bandwagon? It's attracting more people than the Monarch bandwagon we just had, and I was looking forward to seeing what came out of the Monarch bandwagon.

[quote]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Cannot be Normal Summoned. You must[b] Banish 3 Level 5 or higher monsters in your Graveyard[/b] to Special Summon this card. Summon of this card cannot be negated. When this card is Special Summoned, Card Effects cannot be activated. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. This card gains ATK equal to the number of card(s) on your opponent's Field x1000. If this card is Sent from the Field to the Graveyard, you can [b]Tribute 3 monsters[/b] you control to Special Summon this card. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 monster you control to increase this card's ATK equal to the Tributed monster's ATK until the End Phase. [/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)][/quote][/background][/size][/font][/color]

You didn't make this card to fit in a Frog Deck, did you :-o?

Archived