The Beginning of Light and Darkness [PG-13]

Elƒie

[color=#008080]"They're probably just travelers and ended up getting shipwrecked like we did. I highly doubt our ship is the first one Unda has attacked, we don't know how long he's been rouge. It's not like they'll be joining us, we'll just be taking them to the port. Besides, we just can't leave them here. You're just over thinking things. As for what happened to me earlier with the wall.. For the past couple of years, there's this ability within me that's been developing that sometimes when I touch things, people, objects, animals, etc, I can see a small bit of the past for that object. I do believe the ability is called psychometry?"[/color] She looked to Lex, waiting for him to confirm or deny the term. [color=#008080]"Anyways.. The ability tends to activate 95% of the time with objects and the rest with people, but I think the later mostly happens cause I'm touching their shirt or armor or whatever.. When I touched the wall, I saw a glimpse of the past. There were these two groups, militia, armies or whatever fighting.. One side cried out Asedriron's name while the other yelled out Sevo. That's all that was shown, really.. I'm just assuming that's His brother's name,"[/color] Sophia pouted, sad that she wasn't able to provide much info.

She then pouted a little bit more, hearing Lex's sigh. [color=#008080]"A library? I think Ustrina has one of the most expansive libraries in the world.. Too be honest, I have somewhat of a plan cooking in my head that involves finding some answers, hopefully.. I'll explain more when the group has more... privacy,"[/color] Sophia glanced over to the two strangers before patting Lex on one of his shoulders, [color=#008080]"I'm sure we'll find answers somehow.. I have faith, after all, we already encountered one legend thought to not exist."[/color] She smiled a little, knowing that reminder probably would have lifted his spirit based off of his reaction from when he first saw Unda, before she walked back to the group.[color=#008080] "Alright everyone.. Lets get to the ship and help out. We've yet to bring the crew some fresh water as is," [/color]with that, Sophia lead the group back to the ship.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seria could practically feel the suspicious eyes resting upon her, as well as see the distrust in everyone's expressions. It was obvious that she and Erynion were not welcome amongst this group, just as it was obvious that Erynion had attempted to make it seem as if it wasn't easy for him to avoid the clumsy strike she'd sent his way. Not that it mattered either way, she knew a few ways to get them to trust her at least. For example, the problem of fresh water was one that she could help them with.

[color=#ff8c00]"If fresh water is a problem," [/color]she began at the same time her steps started to carry her along after Sophia, [color=#ff8c00]"I remember there being a stream not too far from here. Erynion and myself were planning on setting up a shelter here, given the odds of being discovered and all. It wouldn't be too much trouble for me to show you to it." [/color]She kept that honest smile of hers on her face as she made to catch up to Sophia. Despite that she had the front of her robe closed her...shall we say "assets" were clearly of ample size to be enjoyed, that much was obvious. As she moved, the salt that had dried across her form was drying and flaking off her body and falling to the ground much like a less-pleasant snow. Anyone looking over her would realize that there was no way in hell that her clothes could be comfortable to wear right now, that being due just as much to the sand as the salt.

Archived