I Am Legally Changing My Name

[b]Adolph Blaine Charles David Earl Frederick Gerald Hubert Irvin John Kenneth Lloyd Martin Nero Oliver Paul Quincy Randolph Sherman Thomas Uncas Victor William Xerxes Yancy Zeus Wolfe­schlegelstein­hausenberger­dorffvoraltern­waren­gewissenhaft­schaferswessen­schafewaren­wohlgepflege­und­sorgfaltigkeit­beschutzen­von­angreifen­durch­ihrraubgierigfeinde­welche­voraltern­zwolftausend­jahres­vorandieerscheinen­wander­ersteer­dem­enschderraumschiff­gebrauchlicht­als­sein­ursprung­von­kraftgestart­sein­lange­fahrt­hinzwischen­sternartigraum­auf­der­suchenach­diestern­welche­gehabt­bewohnbar­planeten­kreise­drehen­sich­und­wohin­der­neurasse­von­verstandigmen­schlichkeit­konnte­fortplanzen­und­sicher­freuen­anlebens­langlich­freude­und­ruhe­mit­nicht­ein­furcht­vor­angreifen­von­anderer­intelligent­geschopfs­von­hinzwischen­sternartigraum Senior.[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)] [/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]In all seriousness, probably something relatively normal. I mean, my name is pretty bland, and I know about 9 other people with the same name, but I wouldn't want something really f***ing out there.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='~Batshit Insane VK~' timestamp='1341914269' post='5972863']
Considering most Japanese people like normality and hate any nail that sticks out, I could see why.
Then again, I'm an American that constantly have to say how's my name is pronounced and that pisses me off.
[/quote]

[img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0xyc3SGJ41qbv2gh.png[/img]

I always thought the name "November" was cool, it's relatively out there though.
Regardless, it would need to be something worth changing to, If you could change it to whatever you want, why choose something generic.

Archived