Digimon RP - Viral Apocalypse [PG-16/OOC/Started/Accepting]

[center][color=#008000]DIGITAL MONSTERS: VIRAL APOCALYPSE[/color][/center]
[center][color=#800080]PG-16 - Out of Character Topic[/color][/center]
[left]http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/286340-digimon-rp-viral-apocalypse-pg-16icstartedaccepting/#entry5982404[/left]
[left]Parallel from the Human world, the universe of the Digital World exists. This universe was made from computer data originating in Earth's communications networks. There are multiple alternate reality incarnations of the Digital World, each one running parallel with the various multiple Earths that exist in the multiverse. All of them have something in common; they are all inhabited by Digital Monsters, or DIGIMON for short. This World lives in peace, but when the balance of both worlds is endangered, a group of boys from Earth, called DigiDestined, are sent to the Digital World in order to wield the Digivices, artifacts that allow them to control Partner Digimons and battle evil. Now it's your turn to be one of them, so login to the Digital World now![/left]

[left][spoiler='Plot']An unknown virus was released into the Digital World, which started deleting areas in the DW, while infecting Digimons. Now Virus Digimons wreak havoc on the DW, and data is slowly being deleted from the world. There is no known cause of the virus, but it's known that it started at the Dark Area, the place where fallen Angel Digimon and Lucemon were banished to. The virus is spreading so fast that even Yggdrasill, the DW's main server, can't stop it. After seeing no other hope, Jijimon has called a group of children from Earth to be the new DigiDestined.[/spoiler][/left]

[left][spoiler='Setting']At the beggining everybody is in Earth, and Jijimon pulls your characters into the DW, at Login Island. There you will be given your Digivices, and each of you will meet your Digimon. The way you bond with them is up to you, but a strong bond must be formed in order to use the Digivice. After that, Jijimon will start giving you your missions and send you to the diferent areas.[/spoiler][/left]

[left][spoiler='Misc.'][/left]
[left]Digivice: A special device that connects a DigiDestined with their Digimon, and is used to digivolve it. Different Digievolutions are unlocked upon further bonding with Digimon.[/left]
[left]Login Island: The place where your adventure starts. If you lose during a mission, you and your Digimon return here. If the Digimon dies during battle it will return to the Island in the shape of a Digiegg.[/left]
[left]Jijimon: He is an elder of the DW, who took your characters to it to save it from deletion. He will often give you missions to defeat Virus Digimons, which purifies them.[/left]
[left]X Virus: The name given to the misterious virus that is destroying the DW. If a Digimon touches it there's a big risk that their data is deleted.[/spoiler][/left]

[left][spoiler='Rules'][/left]
[left][b]• Every YCM Rule applies, especially the Advanced Clause.[/b][/left]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)][background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]• If you join, be active. Post at least once per 72 hours, or tell us why you can't post.
• While filling out your App, post your character's last name in PINK, to make sure you have red the rules.[/background][/background][/b][/size][/font][/color]

[left][b][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)][background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]• Each player is allowed a single character.[/background][/background][/b][/spoiler][/left]

[left][spoiler='App'][/left]
[left]Human App-[/left]
[left]First Name:[/left]
[left]Last Name:[/left]
[left]Age:[/left]
[left]Nationality (don't repeat them, please):[/left]
[left]Personality (4 lines at least):[/left]
[left]Bio (4 lines at least):[/left]
[left]Appearence (pic please, in a spoiler):[/left]
[left]Digivice Color:[/left]

[left]---------[/left]

[left]Partner Digimon App-[/left]
[left]Digimon Race (When In-Training):[/left]
[left]Personality (3 lines for this):[/left]
[left]Digivolution Line Followed (from Fresh to Mega, if available):[/left]
[left][/spoiler][/left]

[left][spoiler='My App'][/left]
[left]Human App-[/left]
[left]First Name: Léon[/left]
[left]Last Name: [color=#ff0066]Beaux[/color][/left]
[left]Age: 17[/left]
[left]Nationality: France[/left]
[left]Appearence: [spoiler='Léon'][img]http://safebooru.org//images/858/779f6668bfe86e73a2b6ba60de29508476422431.jpg?864035[/img][/spoiler][/left]
[left]Personality: Leon's modus vivendi is based on an Epicurean proverb - It is better to lie on the naked ground and be at ease, than to have a golden coach and a rich table and be worried - this means to live without worries, and he does that pretty well. He doesn't seem to care for people, and wastes his time playing games. Still, he is a really intelligent person and very reasonable when at a hard spot.[/left]

[left]Bio:He was born in a middle-class family in Paris, France and was homeschooled since he was a kid, his mother trying to turn him into a good boy. His father, however, gave him a Playstation at the age of 5, and the combined efforts of the games and his father turned him into a slacker. If that wasn't bad enough, his mother died a year after that, and he quit his studies for an indefinite period of time. On real life he didn't have many friends, but he had a whole bunch of friends online.[/left]
[left]Digivice Color: Black and Pink[/left]

[left]---------[/left]

[left]Partner Digimon App-[/left]
[left]Digimon Race: Wanyamon[/left]
[left]Personality: Wanyamon is a real slacker. He tries to do nothing the entire day, and doesn't like battles. He tends to sleep the entire day, and isn't very smart, although he is very protective of his friends. After digivolution he changes into a guardian and a wise one to that. He always enjoys the nice shade of a tree[/left]
[left]Digivolution Line Followed: Botamon - Wanyamon - Bearmon - Grizzlymon - GrapLeomon - Bancho Leomon - Bancho Leomon Burst Mode[/left]
[left][/spoiler][/left]

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay we haz Stalfos! I don't think it'd be a good idea to use a fakemon, besides, there are literally thousands of Digimon to choose from, you could browse the wikia to see more. If you really want a fakedigimon, add images for all its forms.

Can't I just write manual descriptions for each one instead? That'll be much easier since itdoesn'trequiremetodrawwhichI[i]can't[/i]do.

EDIT: Actually, NVM, I can think I can manage without a fakemon. I was just trying to find a couple of devolved forms of Deltamon, which I was wanting to run for a long time. I'll start on the app once I've found some suitable candidates.

They were complicated. A giant application instead of separate ones, a lot of different terms to keep in mind, even the allowance of fakemon, which was a total pain in the ass. But they had pretty well-developed stories, which is a plus for me. I just hope you don't include DigiXrossing in this RP as a required thing. Being recommended is fine, but if it's required, then you can remove my reservation.

[left]First Name:Jon[/left]

[left][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Last Name: [color=#ee82ee]Daiman[/color][/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Age: 14[/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Nationality: British (Limy in our midst men!)[/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#5a5a5a][size=3]Personality: Jon is never to quick to jump into action, usually taking a minute to think over a plan. Jon can also be a bit slow to think about things. When asked to do something Jon will do it to the best of his ability, if he isn't thinking what the hell his role in life is constantly. When he is faced with a very meaningful dilemma, Jon just doesn't know what to do and just, panics. He panics alot though, quite simmilar to Joe in that sense (From Digimon Adventure). [/size][/color][/font][/left]
[left][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Bio: Jon developed his fear of anything extraterrestrial through watching too much Sci-Fi films, yep, he was a Sci-Fi nut, so seeing something like a Koromon could actually frighten Jon. Jon also had an extremely lazy mother, relying on microwaved meals to feed him, so he is constantly hungry. To Jon, time goes by extremely fast, every day is almost the same, never changing, but soon, that would change, for better, or for worse.[/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Appearence:[spoiler=pic][img]http://www.buzzle.com/img/articleImages/290846-30129-43.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Digivice Color: Red[/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]---------[/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Partner Digimon App-[/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Digimon Race (When In-Training): Koromon[/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][font="tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#5a5a5a"][size=3]Personality (3 lines for this): Koromon is like the polar opposite of Jon. Koromon will constantly try to make Jon a more outgoing person, but most efforts fail. Koromon also would like to become an Agumon one day, but he just cant muster up enough energy. Koromon doesn't usually fight offensively, usually he will try to use the opponents attacks on themselves.[/size][/color][/font][/left]

[left][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Digivolution Line Followed: Botamon > Koromon > Agumon > Greymon > MetalGreymon > Wargreymon > VictoryGreymon (Yes Victorygreymon is actually a digimon, look it up if you dont believe me.)[/size][/font][/color][/left]

[quote name='Damage Inc.' timestamp='1341953420' post='5973337']
VictoryGreymon isn't that rare, I trust you (I actually love it). Accepted Simon Belmont :D
[/quote]

I was just clarifying because VictroyGreymon never actually appeared in the Anime.

[quote name='Double C4' timestamp='1341954080' post='5973343']
What does he look like?
[/quote]
He's a WarGreymon with a sword:
[img]http://dma.wtw-x.net/DMA/DigimonStands/Bandai/Shadowman/VictoryGreymon.png[/img]

[quote name='Damage Inc.' timestamp='1341940603' post='5973140']
@Stalfos: If I remember correctly, Deltamon comes from Monodramon. Well, at least that's what the wikia says.
[/quote]

Well, yeah I realize that, but Monodramon [i]clearly[/i] goes into Strikedramon, which is something I was hoping to avoid. That's why I've been looking at [url="http://www.dma.wtw-x.net/"][i]this[/i] site[/url] instead, as it has [i]way[/i] more possible evolutions than the wikia.

But now that I look at it, Monodramon seems to be the strongest one out of the lot of them. So... yeah, I'll stick with [i]him[/i].

Expect an app... soonish, I guess =/

Not much, but its a start.

[spoiler=WIP]Human App-
First Name: Finn
Last Name: [color=#ff0066]Gar[/color][color=#ff0066]ith[/color]
Nationality (don't repeat them, please): German
Personality (4 lines at least):
Bio (4 lines at least):
Appearence (pic please, in a spoiler): [spoiler=][img]http://images.wikia.com/tokyomewmewpower/images/2/2a/Masaya.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Digivice Color: Black and Red

---------

Partner Digimon App-
Digimon Race (When In-Training): Flamemon
Personality (3 lines for this):
Digivolution Line Followed (from Fresh to Mega, if available): Flamemon - Agunimon - BurningGreymon - EmperorGreymon[/spoiler]

Archived