Digimon RP - Viral Apocalypse [PG-16/OOC/Started/Accepting]

Apping now while I can.

[spoiler=Applimicationz]Human App-
First Name: Dominique
Last Name: [color=#ee82ee]Akron[/color]
Nationality: United States of America
Personality: There's only [i]two[/i] words in the English dictionary that one needs to know the meaning of in order to get a general idea of Dominique's personality; the word control, and the word [i]freak[/i]. She won't accept anything other than perfection, and will go to any length to achieve it, even if she gets on the nerves of everyone within a mile radius. Because of this, she hates persons that prove to be incompetent with a passion, so much so that she ends up being [i]delinquent[/i] over the matter. What it comes down to though is a case of atelophobia, the fear of imperfection, which means that Dominique can have a [i]major[/i] panic attack if things start to spiral out of control... and by out of control, I mean out of [i]her[/i] control.
Bio: Unfortunately for her parents, Dominique Akron has [i]always[/i] been a hard case. She would always try to make almost impossible demands, and downright [i]refused[/i] to take no for an answer. It took a while for Dominique to learn that she couldn't have everything she wanted and not everything would go her way, but that only sent her into depression, which... only made her even harder to parent. However, at least she had done well in school... or least managed deviate her way into having people [i]believe[/i] that. In truth, she cheated on every test, selecting the paper that was most likely to get an A+ and swapping around the names so that [i]she[/i] could get credit for it. Eventually, the teachers picked this up and tried to expel her for this, but they were bribed into not going through with the expulsion. High school then came around, and instantly, Dominique became the most popular student of the lot. She still had her cheating antics about her, but instead of cheating the obvious way, she resorted to acquiring notes from the more try-hard students, first by asking if she could borrow them and never bothering to give them back, then by buying them... she even made out with the more handsome of the introverts; [i]just[/i] to get some notes for an advanced level English class. Once again this was picked up, but the teachers couldn't be bothered with dealing with her on this matter and thus let it slide. Besides, Dominique's tactics weren't working; she only barely managed to scavenge A-'s and B+'s at best, through screwing up [i]one[/i] odd answer or another within each test. Now though, she resides back at home playing on her Wii, unaware that she been called to the Digimon World to help prevent the otherwise certain disaster.
[spoiler=Appearance:][img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/193/7/0/misaki_ayuzawa_by_pyrongirl-d571mwf.png[/img][/spoiler]
Digivice Color: Black and Purple

---------

Partner Digimon App-
Digimon Race: Hopmon
Personality: Dominique's Hopmon is rather secretive, and has a severe inability to trust any other being than itself, whether it be human or another Digimon. He [i]certainly[/i] doesn't trust Dominique, despite being reasonably obedient to Dominique's demanding ways. However, this is only because he realizes his own weaknesses. Once Hopmon digivolves into Monodramon, he becomes a [i]lot[/i] more rebellious and aggressive, especially if a certain order wouldn't result in his best interests if he took it.
Digivolution Line Followed:
Ketomon
|
|
V
Hopmon
|
|
V
Monodramon --> [acronym='Apparently the proper way to get Millenniummon is via Xros Digivolution between Kimeramon and Machinedramon, but since I hate that type of Digivolution, let's just pretend that Monodramon Warp-Digivolves into Millenniummon.']Millenniummon[/acronym]
|
|
V
Deltamon --> [acronym='Yeah... thought I'd do this differently, by having Deltamon BioMerge into Moon=Millenniummon with Dominique. I would've done it this way with ZeedMillenniummon as well should I have chosen to run him, but in retrospect, ZeedMillenniummon is unfair, since he's supposed to be the most powerful Digimon known to man, and, this I've confirmed with Damage, there's a point where we all fight each other.']Moon=Millenniummon[/acronym]
|
|
V
Kimeramon[/spoiler]

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Damage Inc.' timestamp='1342117418' post='5975608']
Great, everybody's in. Also, let's make it a regular evolution.
[/quote]

Yeah, that's what I [i]said[/i] I'd do <_<

Anyway, question that'll hopefully help me decide if I should run Moon=Millenniummon or ZeedMillenniummon: will there be a point where the trainers all turn against each other during the RP?

Ooh, Roxas like Digimon does he? *shot*

Anyway, I had something on my mind. We know Warp Digivolution exists as going from Rookie straight to Mega form (As that was the only way to do it), but in Data Squad, it's treated from Rookie straight to Ultimate, which I didn't get. What confused me even more was the quote-unquote "Double Warp Digivolution", which is equal to the original Warp Digivolution. But due to the fact that how Warp Digivolution was treated in Data Squad, I'd say we take that concept and do it more logically. What do I mean by that? We return the original premise of Warp Digivolution and have it apply to all Rookie Digimon who have Mega forms and certain Champion Digimon who have a more powerful Mega Level. And we can use Double Warp Digivolution for Rookie Digimon into that stronger Mega Level.

Due to the limited number of Digimon who can reach a second and stronger Mega Level, I just like to know if this is a good concept to add. I already have two Digimon that I can think of that have two Mega levels. And they are both necessary to create Susanoomon. See where I'm getting at? Good, cause I think we would only need 3 Digimon to use this concept so it isn't particularly abused. And my character will have one of those Digimon.

Sound like a good idea?

[quote name='Double C4' timestamp='1342394587' post='5979344']
Ooh, Roxas like Digimon does he? *shot*
Anyway, I had something on my mind. We know Warp Digivolution exists as going from Rookie straight to Mega form (As that was the only way to do it), but in Data Squad, it's treated from Rookie straight to Ultimate, which I didn't get. What confused me even more was the quote-unquote "Double Warp Digivolution", which is equal to the original Warp Digivolution. But due to the fact that how Warp Digivolution was treated in Data Squad, I'd say we take that concept and do it more logically. What do I mean by that? We return the original premise of Warp Digivolution and have it apply to all Rookie Digimon who have Mega forms and certain Champion Digimon who have a more powerful Mega Level. And we can use Double Warp Digivolution for Rookie Digimon into that stronger Mega Level.
Due to the limited number of Digimon who can reach a second and stronger Mega Level, I just like to know if this is a good concept to add. I already have two Digimon that I can think of that have two Mega levels. And they are both necessary to create Susanoomon. See where I'm getting at? Good, cause I think we would only need 3 Digimon to use this concept so it isn't particularly abused. And my character will have one of those Digimon.
Sound like a good idea?
[/quote]

There's also DNA Warp Digivolution that was used in the second 02 movie, where Agumon and Gabumon became Omnimon.

[quote name='Phantom Roxas' timestamp='1342458652' post='5979939']
There's also DNA Warp Digivolution that was used in the second 02 movie, where Agumon and Gabumon became Omnimon.
[/quote]

True.
So If my Agumon and someone elses Gabumon were in the RP, I could Warp DNA Digivolve them, just not at the very beggining.

[quote name='Double C4' timestamp='1342540695' post='5981010']
Obviously, since you have the original Greymon line from Digimon Adventure (Minus VictoryGreymon).
[/quote]
I was considering the Tyrannomon line.
Also, VictoryGreymon is actually a part of every Agumon evolution line, no matter what.

[quote name='Double C4' timestamp='1342541483' post='5981022']
Just wondering, but do you know if MetalGarurumon has a higher level? I mean, if WarGreymon has a higher level, it would only make sense for MetalGarurumon to have one too.
[/quote]
ZeedGaurumon or something.
http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/ZeedGarurumon

Archived