Photo

Makonoids (and other assorted FFVII cards)

- - - - - Final Fantasy Makonoid VII

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Nu-Mou Knight

Nu-Mou Knight

Im in ur base, killing ur 7om B0mb4d1lz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts
    Last Visit Nov 03 2012 08:04 PM
This is an idea I've had for a while. The Makonoids are like Dark Worlds, but a little more flexible. They're based off of the Makonoids from Crisis Core. Please help me improve/fix these, as they'll end up in FF Fan's CCG.

Makonoids

Assorted FFVII Cards

Support the "New Created Card Game" by FF Fan! Simply follow the few opening directions, then post the YVD format of 20 cards of any topic or grouping you like here. Card testers and suggestions always welcome!

What the heck is your Avatar?

My Ratings Guide

Stuff for Bored People to Look at

Nu-Mou Knight

Nu-Mou Knight

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts
Bump

Support the "New Created Card Game" by FF Fan! Simply follow the few opening directions, then post the YVD format of 20 cards of any topic or grouping you like here. Card testers and suggestions always welcome!

My Ratings Guide

Nu-Mou Knight

Nu-Mou Knight

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts
Bippity-boppity-bump

My Ratings Guide

Nu-Mou Knight

Nu-Mou Knight

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts
Bump. Again, this is going into a CCG, so any comments are welcome, and probably necessary.

My Ratings Guide

FF Fan

FF Fan

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
    Last Visit Oct 06 2015 02:28 PM
Makonoids sounding a lot like Dark Worlds. Makolonoid knight I don't think needs the attack restriction considering we have grapha whose better and doesn't have that restriction.
Visit my Final Fantasy Deck Collection and offer your critiques please.
Also join my custom Yugioh card game DN Custom Card Game

Nu-Mou Knight

Nu-Mou Knight

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Makonoids sounding a lot like Dark Worlds. Makolonoid knight I don't think needs the attack restriction considering we have grapha whose better and doesn't have that restriction.

True, but Grapha requires your opponent to make you discard. Knight's can be activated by your own effects.

My Ratings Guide

FF Fan

FF Fan

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts
    Last Visit Oct 06 2015 02:28 PM
Nah Grapha's eff can be activated by one of your own card effs. People use DWD and the field spell all the time to trigger his eff.
Visit my Final Fantasy Deck Collection and offer your critiques please.
Also join my custom Yugioh card game DN Custom Card Game

Nu-Mou Knight

Nu-Mou Knight

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Nah Grapha's eff can be activated by one of your own card effs. People use DWD and the field spell all the time to trigger his eff.

Ohh right, I was thinking of Reign-Beaux. It's been a while since I've looked through DWs. The attack restriction's being removed. Also, since I didn't make note of this last time, they're supposed to be like the DWs, though not exact copies, so that I'm not relying on non-CCG cards for Bass.

My Ratings Guide

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users