Photo

Rubix:The Terror In The Sky!

- - - - - Dragon Zombie Synchro Rubix Dark

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

tyler14isnexus

tyler14isnexus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
    Last Visit
This is my first Synchro type monster (besides the one I made of a pop culture character) so please tell me what you think! Any suggestions are appreciated.

Posted Image

Lore:1 Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner monsters.
As long as this card is face-up on the field neither duelist can activate Spell or Trap cards.This card can only be destroyed by an Light attribute monster.
Future WWE Champion #Neutral "The Prince Of Pain" Tyler Knight
Sample cards

Synchronized

Synchronized

Legendary Member

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,191 posts
    Last Visit Mar 04 2018 04:49 PM
I guess it's balanced, but I can't help feeling like it's just bad card design in general.

I mean, it's nearly impossible to run over with 3100 ATK, not to mention only LIGHT monsters can take it out. How many LIGHT monsters can even get to the field and pose a threat to this thing without the use of Spell Cards? (I'm looking at you, Miracle Fusion.)

It's game over once you get this out, and Zombies don't exactly have much of a problem spamming the field.

yu_gi_oh___junk_signature_by_xinsanityz-

tyler14isnexus

tyler14isnexus

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
    Last Visit
Ok how about now? I removed the Light attributte effect and lowered the ATK to 2700.

Posted Image
Sample cards

Synchronized

Synchronized

Legendary Member

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,191 posts
Significantly better at this point.

As a matter of fact, it's a solid, balanced card now that could actually see some use.

newhat

newhat

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,267 posts
    Last Visit Mar 29 2017 07:36 PM
This card is still incredibly powerful, but it's beatable. I'd say if you added "Must be Synchro Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned in other ways", it would be enough.

Synchronized

Synchronized

Legendary Member

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,191 posts

This card is still incredibly powerful, but it's beatable. I'd say if you added "Must be Synchro Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned in other ways", it would be enough.

That's possible, too. As is it's pretty much a challenge to bring out. At Level 8, you'd need Plaguespreader Zombie or Pain Painter (the only Zombie Tuners, I believe), and either 2 Level 3's, or a Level 2 and a Level 4. That's not very easy to get, even in Zombies, without having to run bad cards in the process. It's just a giant beatstick restricts some plays, but with proper set-up it's pretty easy to get around.

tyler14isnexus

tyler14isnexus

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
    Last Visit
So do I need to change anything else? Or is everything alright now? If so on a scale of 1-10 how would you rank the card. Thanks.
Sample cards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users