Sonic Adventure 2 (Battle) for XBL and PSN

Silver The Hedgehog

Honestly I'm hopeing for Sonic Heroes to come to XBL. Then that takes care of the entire "dreamcast" (Heroes was gamecube) saga from my childhood.

The more and more I think about it... If Sonic '06 was remade, fixed glitches, faster paced gameplay... and ALOT of work... I'd be an alright game.

(Bring on the hate from what I'm about to say) Honestly I liked Sonic '06. I'm an absolute diehard sonic fan and I honestly enjoyed Sonic '06.

OT: I also can't wait to replay the whole Sonic vs. Shadow missions, the music in those two fights were just epic.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Silver The Hedgehog' timestamp='1342334409' post='5978803']
Honestly I'm hopeing for Sonic Heroes to come to XBL. Then that takes care of the entire "dreamcast" (Heroes was gamecube) saga from my childhood.

[b]SA1&2 is all I need from Sonic as far as my childhood is concerned.[/b]

The more and more I think about it... If Sonic '06 was remade, fixed glitches, faster paced gameplay... and ALOT of work... I'd be an alright game.

[b]I've thought that, but I've also thought that Meth would be better if it couldn't kill you. You basically just said, "If Sonic '06 wasn't Sonic '06, it'd be an alright game.[/b]

(Bring on the hate from what I'm about to say) Honestly I liked Sonic '06. I'm an absolute diehard sonic fan and I honestly enjoyed Sonic '06.

[b]First Sonic game I finished. It felt like a Sonic game... though every other Sonic game felt better.[/b]

OT: I also can't wait to replay the whole Sonic vs. Shadow missions, the music in those two fights were just epic.
[/quote]If only the gameplay was as fun. Almost as bad as Sonic v Silver in '06 when you're Sonic.

Metal Harbor had the second best music from that game, though. That's the part I remember the most.

I didn't like Kingdom Valley from Sonic 06. It was exceedingly frustrating if you lost and had to do EVERY SINGLE minigame that occurred before. Plus you need to play as Silver for a bit. I hated it with a fiery passion.

See, I didn't like music. It was cool for about 2 seconds, then I realized it wasn't as awesome as it started.

Sonic's stages on that level were just so glitchy... GOD DAMNIT I HATE THAT LEVEL. Plus it just went on and on, I know I said I want long/more levels, but that was just a pain to have to finish.

IDK, I'll probably play through it again sooner or later.

Problems:
SA1 and SA2 had ends
Sonic Heroes was cheesy
Shadow had guns
Secret Rings had wonky controls
Sonic '06 was full of glitches
Riders was #%^& impossible
Unleashed had Night levels
Black Knight had swords
Colors has super annoying Super Sonic
Generations - ???

[quote name='Expelsword - 黎明' timestamp='1342358531' post='5978954']
Problems:
SA1 and SA2 had ends
Sonic Heroes was cheesy
Shadow had guns
Black Knight had swords
Generations - ???
[/quote]
SA1 & SA2 were amazeing.
I loved sonic heroes, it's a goot point that it's cheesy, but then agian sonic always is.
Shadow the Hedgehog was possibly my 3rd or 4th favorite sonic game.
Yes Secret Rings had ridiculous controls.
Sonic '06 believe it or not I actually enjoyed.
Riders for the gamecube was the only riders one I had and I completely lolved it.
Yes Unleashed had Stupid night stages.
Black Knight I enjoyed alot except a few controls.
Colours... I never played it, I'll possibly have to get it for the ds.
And Generations... a little short.

In Generations I hoped they would bring back Perfect Chaos, The Final Biolizard, and Metal Overlord.

They brought back Perfect Chaos which brung a hell of alot memories back, and they brought The Biolizard's first satge back (3DS, but no sign of Metal Overlord.

[quote name='Expelsword - 黎明' timestamp='1342358531' post='5978954']
Problems:
SA1 and SA2 had ends
[b]Best Problem[/b]
Sonic Heroes was cheesy
[b]Sonic Heroes actually made a lot of people like Sonic again. It was a fresh spin, many people thought it was cheesy, but it did do something new fairly well.[/b]
Shadow had guns
[b]Shadow had Shadow.[/b]
[b]I'm ignoring that Rings and Black Knight exist.[/b]
[b]And it had a story that was so far up its own anus that it made Evangelion look simple and easily understood.[/b]
[b]Riders doesn't count.[/b]
[b]Exactly[/b]
Black Knight had swords
[b]See Rings[/b]
[b]Not worth whining over. Even if the Super Sonic part wasn't perfect, the rest of the game was really well done.[/b]
Generations - ???
[b]The words you're looking for are "Final Boss". The Final Boss of the game was one of the worst abominations I've ever seen. Though the rest of the game was fun, albeit short.[/b]
[/quote]

Oh yea the Time Eater... I can't thihnk off the top of my head a worse boss... flying through time holding'spamming the boost button with hopes of catching up to the damn thing and as soon as you catch up to him he magicly jumps back by some how becomeing 3x you own speed... Yea that was probobly the only downfall of the game.

EDIT: Actually Shadow's new vioce actor made me want to stab my own ears off, so that's a close 1st.

I want them to remake it all. With better graphics and remixed music. So basically I want them to make Sonic Generations again, except remake EVERY LEVEL so that the $60 I spend on it is actually worth the amount of gameplay.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Silver The Hedgehog' timestamp='1343803121' post='5994237']
OT: I really hope they have XBL/PSN multiplayer, thad make my day. Not sure if its announced.
[/quote]Do you remember Sonic 06's multiplayer...? @_@

Archived