Beloved Captain Ch. 1 Reunion[PG-16/OOC/Started/Accepting]

[right][url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/287965-beloved-captain-ch-1-valley-of-rosespg-16icstartedaccepting/"]IC[/url][/right]
[center][color=#a52a2a][size=7]Beloved Captain[/size][/color][/center]
[center][color=#a52a2a][size=7]CH. 1[/size][/color][/center]
[center][color=#a52a2a][size=7]Reunion[/size][/color][/center]

[spoiler=Story]

“It is a pity to see such a handsome man sulking here at the bar.” An elderly woman spoke. She took a seat next to the [url="http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs28/f/2008/141/9/1/Sinbad_by_GENZOMAN.jpg"]man[/url]. Her face was completely wrinkled do to her age. She wore a blue robe that covered her whole body except for her face. “Tell me what’s wrong young man.”
“I lost someone close to me; it’s a long story, which by the looks of it you don’t have.”
“Haha, making jokes at a time like this. That’s a good sign. Just tell me, you never know… I might be able to help.”

“Exactly two weeks ago marks the day that our[url="http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs26/f/2008/110/6/5/Blackbeard_by_GENZOMAN.jpg"] captain[/url] gave his life to save us.” The man started. “It was a tragedy… losing the captain. He was a great man. He believed that no one should be tied down. He would travel around the world having fun along with his crew. But he would always have room for more people in his crew, it didn’t matter what they were. To be honest the only reason we were classified as pirates was because of the way we lived. But we never attacked any innocent people, only those who deserved it. Anways I’m getting off track a little. To some he was just a captain, to others a friend, some even brother and to some he was even somewhat of a father. His death crushed many, even those that weren’t his in his crew. There was no choice though; we would have all been dead if he didn’t give his life.

The attack was so sudden though. Like any other day we were sailing the seas enjoying out freedom. The sky was so clear too, no one would have ever guessed that something bad would happen. It was around midday when a strange green mist started to surround our[url="http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/308/7/1/pirate_haven_by_meganerid-d325sb7.jpg"] ship[/url]. Everyone went to the top of the ship, curious as to what this mist was when suddenly the ship violently shook. We all turned to our left when we see [url="http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs12/i/2006/290/c/2/Gost_ship_by_Lougaria.jpg"]another ship[/url], smoke coming out of cannon. It didn’t take long for us to fire back, all of our shots hit. It was weird though, the ship would just not sink, and we found out why soon after. That ship kept coming closer to use until it rammed us. Our ship then started to get boarded by things…[url="http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/106/e/3/zombie_by_genzoman-d4wdcv6.jpg"] zombies[/url] I think. I don’t know, but they wouldn’t die. We would stab, shoot, slice, burn, poison, but nothing. They would just regenerate and continue to attack. The fight raged on nonetheless.

About an hour in the captain told the crew to retreat to the lowest level of the ship. So we did as he told. Once there he opened a giant circular door. One that none of were aloud in before. As soon as the door opened there was a crystal sphere about 1 meter in diameter. We were all confused until the captain explained. It was a teleporter, one that would teleport us wherever a smaller crystal sphere was. That sphere is actually at the dock in this town. Where exactly I don’t know, but this is where we were teleported. The captain explained to us this and then told us to use it. That there was no way to win this battle, so the crew listened.

Me and 3 other were the last ones to leave because the teleporter could only teleport a few people at a time. Before we left the captain mumbled goodbye. I don’t think he wanted us to hear, but I did. That’s when I started to question him. He told me that he would stay behind to destroy the teleporter so the things don’t follow. As soon as he said at I ran toward him, but he closed the door and locked us in. He then told me ‘A captain goes down with his ship doesn’t he.’ I would have broken the door if the rest of the crew there didn’t knock me unconscious. That was the only way they could teleport me. Next thing I know I wake up later that day, during night actually, with the crew surrounding me. The next day they all disappeared. They went their own way. I was the only to stay in this city.”

“I see, that is a sad story indeed.”

“I would do anything to get him back.” The man slammed his fist on the bar. Tears flowed from his eyes.

“Anything? Would you be willing to the ends of the earth?” The old woman had a creepy smile

“What do you mean?” the man responded

“I mean you can get him back.”

“How!” the man screamed grabbing the old woman. All the other people at the bar stared.

“First of all by calming down.” The man let go, “Second would be to go to the underworld.”

“The underworld? But how?”

“Yes the underworld, but you need to open the gates to it first. The way to do that is by gathering the 7 keys of the underworld which are scattered all around the world.”

“Really!?”

“Yes, really. Although it is harder that it sounds. You might even die-” The old lady looked into the man’s eyes. “I see you would be willing to die to get him back. Well all I can tell you is that each key reveals itself after one is found. But of course I know where the first key is so you just need to get it. I don’t know the specifics, but the key should be at the Valley of Roses.”

“Thank you” the man said running out of the bar with a smile on his face.

“Hehe, I know you can do it young man. You have a pure spirit, and only those with pure spirits can ever complete this quest. Good luck” she mumbled.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Plot]

It’s been two year since the man spoke to the old lady. He didn’t go to find the keys though. He searched for the crew that he was once part of. It took two long years to gather them(RPers) all up and tell them the story. Some were hesitant to go on this quest, but in the end all agreed. This just showed how much their captain meant to them. So now their journey begins to travel across the world to get their captain back.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Rules]

-All YCm rules apply including the advance class.
-Whatever I say and Co-host goes, although if you feel like one of us are being unfair let me know. I want us to be good host not a bad ones.
-I am looking for a co-host, preferably one with experience.
-Try not to Godmod, etc.
-You can have as many apps as you want as long as you keep them active.
-Try to post at least once every 72 hours.
- The NPCs can be controlled by anyone, the reason I'm making the whole app is cause...well they are still main characters. Althouhgh if one person is controlling them at the moment, you can't just take full control of them. Think of them as temporary characters one you can use.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=App]
*Note* Be as creative as you want. You don't need to be a pirate. You could be a ninja,mage, etc. Half-demon if you want. In this world everything exist, from greek mythology to japanese mythology.
[b][u]Personal info[/u][/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b](Spoiler please. Picture is recommended, but you don’t need one. If you want to add to the pic, or take away also mention it. 4+ lines description if no picture)
[b]Bio:[/b](4+ lines. Include what captain did to get you to join crew and how long you where part of it before his death. Remember that he is very charismatic, helps the anybody who needs it as long as what they are doing isn’t bad. Maybe leading you away from the path of darkness. Also he is a skilled fighter…so yeah.)
[b]Personality: [/b](3+ lines)
[b]Other:[/b](Anything extra, if nothing put N/A)
[b][u]Combat Info[/u][/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b](Spoiler if pic. Also try to mention length,etc.)
[b]Fighting Style:[/b](quick description, you don’t need to go into detail.)
[b]Abilities:[/b](I any, remember that you don't need to have abilities your weapons could just be some type of mystical weapon. You can be as creative as you want as long as you don't make it OP.)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Characters/Accepted Apps]
[spoiler=NPCs]
[spoiler=Captain Karisuma]

[u][b]Personal info[/b][/u]
[b]Username: [/b][b]NPC[/b]
[b]Character Name: [/b][b]Captain Karisuma[/b]
[b]Gender: [/b][b]Male[/b]
[b]Age: [/b][b]57[/b]
[b]Height: [/b][b]6’1”[/b]
[spoiler=Appearance][img]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs26/f/2008/110/6/5/Blackbeard_by_GENZOMAN.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Bio:[/b] To his crew, his life before becoming a pirate is a mystery. But after he became one he was just a normal crew member. During his life while being a crew member he saw countless of innocent people die. He felt sick just being part of the crew. So he decided to steal gold from the captain and leave the crew. He then bought a boat of his won and started his own crew, one that would defend the innocent. At first he had very few members but slowly he started to recruit members, some stronger than others. He traveled all around the world recruiting members making his crew bigger and bigger. The members were also getting quite strong, some even had supernatural abilities. Almost as if he was getting an army ready, but to the rest it just looked like him trying to get a bigger crew.
[b]Personality:[/b] A phrase he lives by is “The more friends, the better the journey.” He really lives by this, constantly recruiting members, not caring about their past; as long as they are good people now. He isn’t one to judge straight away, he first gets to know the person. He is willing to give his life to save his comrades. Although he still likes to have fun, constantly partying with his crew. Even with this he can still be serious man, who can think even in the most desperate situations.
[b]Other:[/b] N/A
[u][b]Combat Info[/b][/u]
[b]Weapons:[/b] Like the picture he uses one sword. It is 4’ 6” in length. He also carries 5 pistols at one time, each of course only has one round.
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] He fights straight on. He doesn’t believe in sneak attacks. When in battle he goes straight on with his sword. He only uses his pistols in emergencies, which is mostly never.
[b]Abilities:[/b] N/A unless you count his will to fight.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Asim Fawsi]

[b]Personal info[/b]
[b]Character Name: [/b][b]Asim Fawsi[/b]
[b]Age: [/b][b]26[/b]
[b]Height: [/b][b]5”8”[/b]
[spoiler=Appearance][img]http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu105/monkeylife2/Kamar_and_Budur_by_GENZOMAN.jpg[/img] [/spoiler]
[b]Bio:[/b] Asim was born only to cease victory. As soon as he was able to walk he was forced to train in fighting. More specifically he was trained to fight many people at once. His father, who was the one that decided to have Asim train, only wanted wealth. He knew that if his son would become a great warrior that the whole family would be given perks. So as said ever since he was young Asim was trained to fight hordes of warriors. Asim of course had no choice, his family was poor so he fought, only for his mother. He had a deep hatred for his father, one that even by killing him would be pleased. He was the trump card in many battles within his country, but there was one in which he almost died. Asim was trained to fight hordes of normal people, but when the opposing army had one with supernatural abilities Asim barely managed to win. His father decided that Asim needed more power, so at the age of 20 his father took him to the desert. That is where his father called upon the desert demon, he wanted it to give Asim more power. And so it did, the demon gave Asim the power to control the desert. Now Asim was able to manipulate sand, but at a great cost. When they got home his mother was nowhere to be found. There was just a pile of dirt on her bed. Straight away Asim went to the desert and asked what happened. The demon responded that it doesn’t give away things for free, they are expensive. Asim full of rage charged at the demon, only to be defeated within a matter of seconds.
He awoke on a hammock, that didn’t stop swaying. He stood up confused as to what happened. His foot touched the wooden ground as he got off. It wasn’t just the hammock that was swaying it was the floor as well. At that moment he knew he was on a ship, but he thought he was on a ship to fight another battle. So he raced up to top only to be greeted by a deep voice. “So you finally decided to wake up. You’re lucky, if we weren’t passing by the desert would have taken you. As a matter of fact you’re even luckier than that. There was a man who gave his life to keep you alive. He had nothing to shield you from the sun’s destructive rays, so he used his own body. By the looks of it he was shading you for hours, and then collapsed on you to still provide shade.” Asim was shocked, that someone gave their life. Asim and Karisuma began to talk. Karisuma described the man, it was Asim’s father. Asim couldn’t figure out why, he thought that his father only wanted to use him. Apparently his father still loved him. At that moment his hatred for his father vanished. He decided that his father wanted him to live for a reason, to be free. So he decided that he would stay with the crew.
[b]Personality:[/b] Asim is a cool headed man. Do to the training he went through, he is able to keep his cool even when surrounded. He believes that people have their own choice in life, that they can’t be controlled. So whenever he finds someone who can’t stand up for themselves he gets pissed off. Asim is serious most of the time and prefers to have serious talks than fooling around. He does find it annoying when overdone, which is why he is constantly arguing with other crew mates.
[b]Combat Info[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b] The sword in the picture, which is 5’4”
[b]Fighting Style: [/b]He swings his long sword to cut down many enemies at once. So usually from side to side, although he does have knowledge on how to fight one on one.
[b]Abilities:[/b]
-Sand Manipulation: Pretty much pyrokinesis, but with sand. Although the more sand he controls at once, the more strain it puts on his body.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Jozef Papp]
[b]Personal info[/b]
[b]Username: [/b]NPC
[b]Character Name: [/b]Josef Papp
[b]Gender: [/b]Male
[b]Age: [/b]29
[b]Height: [/b]5’ 7”
[spoiler=Appearance][img]http://th00.deviantart.net/fs12/PRE/f/2006/338/1/a/_Jester__by_Orenji_kun.jpg[/img] [/spoiler]
[b]Bio:[/b] Jozef was born to a family of performers. His parents worked in a circus and were constantly practicing. This made Jozef and his brother be alone most of the time. Since they were constantly moving they had no friends so they made their own. They both became puppeteers. At the age of 13 during one of their performances there was an important person watching the show, an ambassador. So they were going to try their best to impress him but they were not able to. The ambassador was attacked before the show started by a bounty hunter known as The Soul Crusher. He did exactly as his name said, he had the ability to attack ones soul directly by pulling it out of one’s body. Jozef’s brother tried to be a hero and attacked the bounty hunter. The bounty hunter saw the attack coming so he punched Jozef’s brother forcing his soul out of him and launching it to Jozef’s body. Jozef now had his brother’s soul inside of him. Since the body is meant to hold only one soul, Jozef fainted do to the turmoil happening inside of him. He awoke to see his parents crying over the lost of Jozef’s brother. They didn’t know that his soul was now part of Jozef. So they lived on and Jozef soon discovered that although he had his brother’s soul, his brother really wasn’t there. It was just another soul within in, which he slowly learned how to control it. Little by little he was able to control puppets using the soul, and it was easier too. It also allowed him to see what the puppets were seeing. Fascinated by this he developed his own puppet, one that could fight. Although small he felt confident. He left the circus and went looking for the bounty hunter. During his travels he found a buried tome, one that contained what looked like an ancient puppet. Although it had a sword and shield, as if it was used for battle. There were other but they were all broken. It looked as if he wasn’t the first with this ability. Either way he took the puppet which surprisingly could be made compact in size. A few months later he found the bounty hunter at a tea shop. His eyes were full of rage, but before he attacked he heard a voice next to him. “Revenge only lead to killing and killing is equal to planting the seeds of revenge.” Jozef looked at the man and for some reason calmed down. He couldn’t figure out why, but his anger was gone. Karisuma then continued to talk to Jozef and convinced him to join the crew.
[b]Personality: [/b]His main thing is that he enjoys to drink. He is the drinking champion of the crew in fact. He is so used to drinking that it takes hours before he gets drunk. He is also constantly making jokes, even at moments were jokes are the worst things possible. Jozef also talks to his puppets a lot, a side effect from having two souls in one body. They think they are talking to the other soul when in fact they are talking to nothing.
[b]Other: [/b]N/A
[b]Combat Info[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b] He uses two puppets, one which is used for comical and scouting purposes, which is the one in the picture. Although it had some combat abilities. It is separated into three chambers, each with a different type of gas/smoke. One is a knock out gas(head), another one is thick smoke that is used to get cover(body and arms), and finally laughing gas(legs). He is always carrying this one and is called Little Jasmine. And one he uses in battle [spoiler=] [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_XdP6Lp2ceqY/SwTBrxOFKyI/AAAAAAAADd0/c-x5SgueHi0/s1600/puppet.jpg[/img][/spoiler] known as Ancient. It is 1.5 times the size of Jozef. It is made of an ancient alloy, that is stronger than steel. Although it can be compacted to be only the size of his upper body. It is usually located tied to the main mast. Although he does carry it when he gets off the ship.
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] He uses the puppets to fight, while he remains safe either hidden or a long distance away. Usually Little Jasmine is seeing the battle, allowing Jozef a full view of the fight, while Ancient fights.
-Soul String: He uses his brother’s soul as the string to control the puppets. It is both sturdy and flexible, while still having large amounts of length.
Puppet Eyes: Whatever the puppets see he can see as well.
Final Show: He takes control of people using the Soul String. This allows full control over the person, but it only works on those that allow it. This usually make the person he is controlling a better fighter, do to them being able to do movements they wouldn’t be able to and Jozef has sight of the whole battlefield making fighting against multiple enemies easier. [/spoiler]

[spoiler= Rosario Castrilli]
[b]Personal info[/b]
[b]Character Name: [/b]Rosario Castrilli
[b]Gender: [/b]Female
[b]Age: [/b]27
[b]Height: [/b]5’ 5”
[spoiler=Appearance] [img]http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz178/JazinKay/Warriors/hgfhdsffdsg.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Bio:[/b] She was born in The Valley of Roses, where the sport of Bull Fighting is the national sport. Even then the sport is ruled by men, there was no woman who ever became a bull fighter. Although it isn’t as bad as it sounds, the bulls are no longer real do to controversy. They are golems created from roses. When she was born the parents had treated her like a princess. Making sure that she would turn out girly, since it is customary in their culture. Although it didn’t turn out that way, Rosario turned out liking Bull Fighting, but of course people didn’t think that she would be able to. So at a young age she would get people to throw balls at her so she can practice her dodging. At the age of 16 she dresses like a man and wore a mask to enter a bull fight. Since she was a rookie the golem bull that she got wasn’t that aggressive. So it was her with a red cape and a sword versus the bull. She easily took it down, surprising many people. So she continued her bull fighting career hiding her identity, even from her friends and family. It took her 3 years to get to a professional rank, but even then no one knew that she was actually a girl.
Bull fighting is based on score, so there is still competition. She managed to make her nation’s finals. Here the bulls were so aggressive that some competitors even died. She wouldn’t let that stop her, she went and faced the bull. It was both an elegant and exiting fight, with her coming out victorious. She even won the finals and during her speech she decided to reveal her secret. She was still in the middle of the ring when took of her mask and let her hair flow. The crowd gasps as they realize that nation’s winner was a girl. Many of the people cheered, leaving behind the stereotype that all bull fighters were men. But others weren’t so happy, those people got off the stage and attacked Rosario. She didn’t want to hurt them so she only dodged the hits that the people were throwing. She continued until she was cornered; in front of her was the crowd of angry people and behind her a wall that was too high to reach. “You need a hand” a voice said making her look up. Captain Karimusa was leaning down with his hand stretched down. She grabbed his hand and got pulled up. “That some ruckus you caused there.” Karisuma said laughing. “Follow me.” He said as he began to run away from the stadium. They ended up on his ship, were Rosario finally thanked him. They began to talk and then Karisuma popped the big question. If she would join the crew. Of course she said yes, she knew that going back was not a good idea.
[b]Personality: [/b]She isn’t really a feminist, but she has some traits. She doesn’t hate men, what she hates is when people think men can do stuff better than woman. She likes to prove herself to men, that she can do anything they can. This part of her constantly makes her compete with some of the crew, even getting her in a drinking game once, coming in behind Jozef Papp. She is also a lot of a tomboy, making her get along with the male crew. Although she does have a feminine side hidden deep inside of her which she only reveals to certain people.
[b]Combat Info[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b] As seen in the picture a sword that is 3’ 9” in length.
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] She uses the same as she would in a bull fight. She waits till the opponent attacks and dodges attacking in that split second the opponent is open.
[b]Abilities:[/b]-Fragrance: She is able to make her breath smell like any smell she desires.
-Amplify: She is able to amplify any smell that is in the air, either by making it stronger, or making the smell reach further.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Takao Tora]
[b]Personal info[/b]
[b]Character Name: [/b][b]Takao Tora[/b]
[b]Age: [/b][b]30[/b]
[b]Height: [/b][b]6’ 0”[/b]
[spoiler=] [img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/062/7/5/gan_ning_by_dmchilln-d3at6m9.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Bio:[/b] Takao has always been a fighter, both physically and verbally. Growing up he would constantly talk back to teachers, getting him in trouble a lot. During his breaks he would get in fights with the school bullies. Do to his constant fighting Takao kept getting kicked out of schools until his parents just stopped taking him to them. They decided that it would be better off if he just went straight to work. So at the age of 13 he began working with the town’s blacksmith. He worked hard, learning the skills of a blacksmith, but during one of their brakes the owner took him to a local boxing match. Straight away he fell on love with the sport. During his breaks he would practice his boxing skills by hitting a piece of medal. Slowly he strengthened his fist and soon entered a boxing match. With no actual experience besides hitting a block of metal he was easily defeated. Although it didn’t stop him, he kept entering boxing matches until he finally won match, which was at the age of 16.
Later in the week while both he and the blacksmith were forging some mystic armor for a warrior that came in a mishandled piece of metal slipped from Takao and landed on the wall. The heat was so great that the dried piece of wood that was the wall caught fire. Within minutes the whole place was on fire, lucky for both of them they were able to escape. Although the blacksmith realized that the armor they were forging were still in there, and it was one of a kind. Takao quickly ran back inside for the armor. While in there the place was collapsing. He would punch anything that would get in his way. One he reached the armor he grabbed it and begun to run outside when the whole roof fell in front of him, trapping him in there. He began moving the flaming wood out of the way, taking the pain. As he punched the armor started to glow a bright red. He was amazed by it, he then touched it and it glowed even more. He shut his eyes and when he opened them he back outside, the building was already fully burnt and only black rubble remained. He asked what happened, the blacksmith told him that the flames shot straight up and then disappeared. Takao was confused, but ignored it.
During one of his boxing matches a week later he gave a punch and missed, but flames shot out his hand. He learned to control them after years of practice. At the age of 20 he became the champion in boxing at his town and would challenge anyone. So one day when Karisuma arrived Takao challenged him, only to be defeated in a matter of seconds. So then Takao ask if he could come along, that he liked losing in fights because it gave him a reason to get stronger. Karisuma happily agreed.
[b]Personality:[/b] He loves to fight, especially with those that are stronger than he is. He is constantly challenging crew mates to fights, especially those who are skilled fighters. Takao is also constantly laughing, having a good time. He knows that having a negative view on things only causes despair, that as long as you have a positive outlook in life you can win.
[b]Other:[/b] As well as being a fighter he is a skilled blacksmith, in both normal and magical items. He fixes weapons of crew members who have had their weapons broken or cracked.
[b]Combat Info[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b] N/A
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] His fighting style is equivalent to that of a boxers.
-Fist of Flames: Any time he punches he can shoot out either a fist sized fireball or shoot a stream of fire.[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Natsume Amori]
[b]Personal info[/b]
[b]Character Name: [/b][b]Natsume Amori[/b]
[b]Age:[/b][b] 29[/b]
[b]Height: [/b][b]5’ 7”[/b]
[spoiler=Appearance][img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs13/f/2006/365/7/c/Haomaru_Makoto_by_GENZOMAN.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Bio:[/b] Just like his father, Natsume is a samurai. As soon as he was born he trained under his father in the art of being a samurai. He didn’t dislike it though, in fact he liked the thought of being a samurai. So he kept training under his father, mastering the single strike style at the age of 15. He then spent later years studying other styles of swordplay. At the age of 20 his father betrayed his lord. Killing him without hesitation, dishonoring both himself and his family. Do to this no lord would hire Natsume, they didn’t trust him. Many thought that he would do the same as his father. So he spent the next year looking for a lord, but with no result. So he became a wondering samurai, constantly looking for a master. Then one day Captain Karisuma herd of a strong samurai looking for a master, so at the age of 23 Captain Karisuma confronted Natsume. If Natsume would join him, Karisuma would give him shelter and food. He would also send money to his mother who lived alone. Natsume agreed, but over the years the crew became more like family than partners.
[b]Personality:[/b] He keeps honor being the top priority. This involves making his job first, protecting the crew. This includes giving his life for a fellow crew mate. Although over the years he has lightened up, allowing the crew to become friends and family. He likes the ship, or at least his home to be clean. He hates it when anything is dirty. His people skills also lack, making his sense of humor below par.
[b]Combat Info[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b] Two Katanas, each 4’ 3” in length.
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] His usual fighting style consist of finishing off opponents in one strike. This involves waiting until the right time, usually prolonging the battle(one sword). He can also fight using both swords by delivering quick strikes, making one sword a distraction and the other the lethal one.
[b]Abilities:[/b] N/A[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Karim Hazem]
[b]Personal info[/b]
[b]Character Name: [/b][b]Karim Hazem[/b]
[b]Age: [/b][b]40[/b]
[b]Height: [/b][b]6’ 5”[/b]
[spoiler=Appearance] [img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/084/b/4/Ramses_II_the_Pharaoh_by_GENZOMAN.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Bio:[/b] Karim was once a king to be. It wasn’t anything special as he would only be king to an island with about 405 square miles of land. Most of which covered in a thick hot jungle filled with many ferocious creatures. So the people on the island only inhabit about half the island. King is something Karim did not want to be, that was what his younger brother wanted to be. Karim wanted to be free, to explore the world outside the boundaries of the island. So together they tried to find a way for the younger brother to be king, but the only way for that is if the Karim died. For years Karim thought that he was going to be stuck becoming king, that is until Captain Karisuma arrived at the island’s shore to re-stock on supplies. Karim and his brother quickly greeted the captain and explained their situation. Karisuma agreed to help them out, so later that night Karisuma and the crew pretended to attack the palace where karim slept. Karim of course went with the pirates, but the brother said something different to his people. While Karim sailed away with Karisuma, becoming part of his crew 3 days later, the brother said that the captain killed Karim. He said that Karim gave his life to protect the island from pirates, and it worked. Karim got the freedom he wanted while the younger brother became king.
[b]Personality:[/b] Although Karim is not that old he is wise. During battle he knows when to attack and when to retreat. Although his eyes are always set on victory he is willing to postpone that victory to not sacrifice anything. Do to his free spirit he hates to be in one place for long periods of times, which makes him explore any place they go to. He will even camp out the night to continue his exploration if he would be there for many days. Even with his free spirit he is still boring to most young crew members.
[b]Combat Info[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b] Sword in picture, 4’5”
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] His usual style is unleashing a barrage of attacks, although he knows they are not going to be effective, to knock his opponent off balance. Other than that he uses common swordplay.
-Mirage: He can create illusion… yeah that’s it. The hotter it is the more/greater illusions he can create.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Shiba Miki]
[b]Personal info[/b]
[b]Username:[/b] NPC
[b]Character Name: [/b]Shiba Miki
[b]Age:[/b]28
[b]Height: [/b]5’7”
[spoiler=appearance][img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/294/9/a/ufs___satoshi_by_genzoman-d4dhu9q.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Bio:[/b] Shiba was born into a ninja clan. It wasn’t the only one though, there were many other ninja clans, but the Miki clan and the Kate clan were rivals. So Shiba was born into a fight. So from a young age he was trained to be a master ninja. These clans worked differently than other though, which is why they were rivals. These clans weren’t loyal to any one person, they would rent out their ninjas to the highest bidder. But since both were so close to each other, business wasn’t as high as each of them wanted.
So like every other child in the clan, Shiba started training as soon as he could walk. He was actually very talented at it. He would defeat his comrades in battles of wits, espionage, battle, etc. The Miki clan was proud of him, in fact they even bragged about him to the other clan. This other clan didn’t take it well, so they sent some ninjas to attack the Miki clan. Their target was Shiba, and they almost succeeded. Shiba was too good for the opposing ninjas, so these ninjas went after his mother. Shiba went after them, he was slow though. There was no way to stop the ninja unless he put his own body in the way. So he did, getting stabbed in his chest, only a few millimeters away from his heart. The ninjas left right after, thinking that he was dead. It took months for him to heal form that wound, but as soon as he was healed the head of the clan summoned him. He told him that what he did was reckless, that he was more important than his mother. That a ninja should never show any emotion. So his punishment was to watch his mother die. Others held him down, restricting all movement and made him watch his mother get decapitated. As it was happening Shiba screamed for it to stop, but the head of the clan just got annoyed. So he commanded others to seal his voice so he can never talk again. The next morning Shiba laid on the floor where he watch his mother die; he was now motherless and voiceless. From that point on he sealed his emotions away, never to show hem again. Then one day, at he age of 24, he was summoned again for an important mission, the clan leaders decided to end the rivalry once and for all. They would go to the Sea of Sand(Giant desert) and have their best ninja fight each other. The Miki clan chose Shiba, while the Kate clan chose Jin Kate. The next day the tow ninjas fought in the middle of the desert, and weren’t allowed any breaks. They weren’t even allowed to eat or drink. The fight was 2 hours in when a sandstorm “hit” The clan leaders who were watching from a safe distance away could only watch to see if any of them would make it out alive. The thing was that the sandstorm wasn’t real, it was an Illusion created by Karim. The captain then approached the two ninja and spoke to them. “This isn’t how people should be treated. You are real human beings, not tools.” The captain offered both of them a spot on the ship. Jin happily agreed, but Shiba took a little more convincing. The Captain needed to speak to him for about an hour until he joined. They left so the sandstorm illusion was gone, both the clan leaders though that both ninjas were killed by the sandstorm.
[b]Personality:[/b] As said Shiba has sealed away his emotions. Although he is willing to show them only to the captain. Other than that he thinks rationally, as in computer way. He doesn’t take emotions into consideration when making decisions, which is why some crew members don’t get along with him. He still is willing to risk his life for a comrade, only if the chances of succeeding in whatever they’re doing has a higher chance of success with them. He views emotions as worthless and criticizes people for showing them.
[b]Combat Info[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b]Sword that is 4’ in length. He also carries hidden kunais underneath his armor platings.
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] Like any other ninja he goes with sneak attack if possible; using trickery and swift movements to get the upper hand.
[b]Abilities:[/b]Ninja Art- Mind Connection: Allows to telepathically communicate with one person at a time.
Ninja Art- Miracle Step: Teleports for a distance between 1’ and 10’ in any direction leaving an image of him where he previously was for a second. He can teleport someone with him as well.
Ninja Art- Sub-Zero Blizzard: He lowers his mask and his mouth creates a blizzard that freezes anthing it hits.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Jin Kate]
[b]Personal info[/b]
[b]Character Name: [/b]Jin Kate
[b]Age: [/b]28
[b]Height: [/b]5'6”
[spoiler=Appearance] [img]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/161/d/1/Hassassin_by_GENZOMAN.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Bio:[/b] Jin was born into a ninja clan. It wasn’t the only one though, there were many other ninja clans, but the Kate clan and the miki clan were rivals. So jin was born into a fight. So from a young age he was trained to be a master ninja. These clans worked differently than other though, which is why they were rivals. These clans weren’t loyal to any one person, they would rent out their ninjas to the highest bidder. But since both were so close to each other, business wasn’t as high as each of them wanted.
Jin was a heartless killer, killing any target that he was given. He was cruel about it as well. He would make sure the victims died a slow and painful death. In fact he was actually known for his cruel kills, making him a favorite to hire. During one of his assassinations he needed to target a lord. Of course he spent days watching to know when the lord would be alone. During this time he would watch the spend time with his daughter. Then the day came when he was going to assassinate the lord. He sneaked into the lords room and as he killed the lord the door opened. The daughter was at the door seeing her father die. She burst out into tears calling for her mom. Jin quickly grabbed the girl and put his hand on her mouth making her be quiet. He stared at her eyes, something about her was making him feel bad for killing. He escaped before the mother came. He spent days soul searching, wondering why he felt bad for killing him. He then decided that it was because he never wanted to kill. From that day on he decided that he wouldn’t kill unless that was the only way to survive.
Then one day, at he age of 24, he was summoned again for an important mission, the clan leaders decided to end the rivalry once and for all. They would go to the Sea of Sand(Giant desert) and have their best ninja fight each other. The Miki clan chose Shiba, while the Kate clan chose Jin Kate. The next day the tow ninjas fought in the middle of the desert, and weren’t allowed any breaks. They weren’t even allowed to eat or drink. The fight was 2 hours in when a sandstorm “hit” The clan leaders who were watching from a safe distance away could only watch to see if any of them would make it out alive. The thing was that the sandstorm wasn’t real, it was an Illusion created by Karim. The captain then approached the two ninja and spoke to them. “This isn’t how people should be treated. You are real human beings, not tools.” The captain offered both of them a spot on the ship. Jin happily agreed, but Shiba took a little more convincing. The Captain needed to speak to him for about an hour until he joined. They left so the sandstorm illusion was gone, both the clan leaders though that both ninjas were killed by the sandstorm
[b]Personality: [/b]Jin won’t kill anyone unless that is the only way to survive. Although he tries to be nice and friendly, he struggles at it. So sometimes he does lash out do to his lack of patience for things. Much like Shiba he sees emotions as pointless, but he does try to understand them. He tries to feel emotions as well to maybe know how others feel, but it is just too hard for him. Although he is happy for himself that he gave up his job for joining the crew.
[b]Combat Info[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b] Swords in pic, each 4’8”. They are jagged and made to tear not cut.
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] Although he is a ninja he goeas all out on attacking. Giving a barrage of never ending slashes.
Ninja Art- Vibrato: By making two swords touch they vibrating to create an extremely painful screech.
Ninja Art- Blade Spirit: 4 swords get created using his own energy, which he controls with is mind. They disappear when he doesn’t want them or something breaks them.
Ninja Art- Howling Explosion: He slashed with two sword in an x shape and it a sonic boom. Once it hits a solid it explodes.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Lélia Madalle]
[b]Personal info[/b]
[b]Character Name: [/b][b]Lélia Madalle[/b]
[b]Gender: [/b][b]Female[/b]
[b]Age: [/b][b]14[/b]
[b]Height: [/b][b]4’ 11.5”[/b]
[spoiler=Appearance] [img]http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz178/JazinKay/Warriors/gvyfcghyjmuvfuhj.png[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Bio:[/b] Lélia was an orphan from the very beginning. He mother left her at an orphanage do to troubles she was having. Since she was young she didn’t mind, she couldn’t even walk. At the age of 4 an individual came into the orphanage, saying that he wanted a child, but couldn’t have one of his own. So he filled out some paper work and decided to take Lélia home. She still didn’t know what was going on, so she just did ass told. Once home, on top of a cliff by the ocean, the man revealed his true intentions. He needed a human subject for his experiment. The man drew a magic circle on the ground where he put Lélia, and an unhatched dragon egg. He wanted to make the first Half-Dragon Half-Human to be made on purpose. There were other half- dragons, but they were given birth to by either the female human or female dragon, weird that those two species would fall in love, but hey don’t judge. So the man started to chant, the circle glowed brighter and brighter every second. Then an explosion of light shot straight up blowing the roof off the house. Once the light dimmed, there sat a half-dragon. The man was exited that he was able to create one, but what he didn’t expect was Captain Karisuma and Percy to show up. They saw the light while sailing and decided to investigate. Immediately Lélia, who now had fangs, wings, and a tail, walked toward Percy grabbing on to his leg and crying. “You’re a monster you know that.” Karisuma told the man. “Why would you do this to a poor girl?” Karisuma walked toward the man and gave one of the strongest punches he has ever given in his life. The man got launched back breaking through the wall and falling hundreds of feet into the water. “Well it seem that she took a liking to you Percy.” Karisuma said. “From now on you will raise her, you’ll be her father.” Karisuma then gave a big laugh. “Good luck!” So from there on Percy, although hesitant at first, raised Lélia as if she was his daughter. Lélia always thought that Percy was her father, she even called him dad. That was until the attack, once teleported back Percy, out of anger, yelled at Lélia and said he wasn’t her father. She flew away immeadtly crying her eyes out. She was actually the first to be contacted once Percy found out that he can bring back the captain. “Just know that I may not be your real father, but I will always treat you like my daughter” was the first thing Percy said when he found her. “I never stopped loving you…dad” Lélia responded while crying tears of joy.
[b]Personality:[/b] She is really hot-headed, much more than any in the crew. This is do to her not being mature yet. She will recklessly charge into battle without a second thought. Her hot-headedness also gets het in fights with crew members. As said she is immature. She treats Percy as her father, and while Captain Karisuma as her grandfather, that is while he was alive. She is also constantly fooling around on the ship, messing with everyone. So pretty much she is still a little kid.
[b]Other:[/b]
[b]Combat Info[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b] Sword in pic, 4’9” in length and 1’ in with.
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] Although the sword is big and heavy she can actually wield it better than other crew members. Her half-dragon side gives her strength that a normal human doesn’t poses. This makes the sword even more dangerous to its weight. So she slashes random slashes with her sword while also using the dragon abilities.
[b]Abilities: [/b]Her abilities are stronger when she is in the shadows and at night.
-Flight
-Dragon eyes: She can focus(zoom in) on stuff.
-Breath of Shadows- She sucks in as much air as she can and then blows it out shooting a stream of black aura with her breath.
-Shadow Snack- She can temporarily consume others shadows to increase her power and decrease those that had their shadow eaten. It is temporary because she needs to release them cause she will get sick if she fully digest them. This is do to her not being full Shadow Dragon.
Shadow Limbs- She can cover her limbs in a dark aura to inflict more damage.
-Shadow Trap: For this she needs to concentrate hard. The shadow of a person shoot up trapping the person in a shadowy cocoon.[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Tobias Bohlen][b]Personal info[/b]
[b]Character Name: [/b][b]Tobias Bohlen[/b]
[b]Age: [/b][b]139[/b]
[b]Height: [/b][b]6’11”[/b]
[spoiler=Appearance] [img]http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz178/JazinKay/Warriors/111345b69a18d563383c5ef64d3de6ccddb.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Bio:[/b] Tobias didn’t always look like he does now. His life was normal like many people of the world. That was until his daughter, of 5 years old, got extremely ill. Doctors couldn’t do anything for her, she was destined to die. Tobias couldn’t handle the thought of his daughter perishing, especially at her young age. So Tobias did the only thing that could be done. He traveled to a nearby town and found a priestess. Her name was Liang Ruinna, They both traveled back to Tobias’ home. There Liang kneeled by Tobias’ daughter’s bed. She pulled out 4 thin pieces of paper and attached them to the four corners of her bed. She began to pray and half way in the papers burned up and Liang was sent flying back. It didn’t cause much damage to her, but she did tell Tobias that this was no natural illness. A demon had made a connection to Tobias’ daughter, feeding off her life energy. Liang told him that he can trace the demon, but it felt like a strong one that might not be easily defeated. Tobias didn’t even hesitate, he told Liang to lead the way. So she did, leading them to a cave. The both wandered in, they walked for hours wandering deeper and deeper. They found the demon deep within the cave and before going in Liang warned Tobias. “This is no ordinary demon, this is the son of the dedmon which controls the element of earth. This means that he has weaker version of his power. We can’t defeat him, not alone.” Tobias wasn’t going to back down, so Liang said one more thing and gave Tobias a paper charm. “There is one way, but it would require you to sacrifice your life, well sort of. This charm will allow you to switch bodies with the demon, but it is permanent. No other charm can reverse the effects. After you switch you would need to kill the demon and then you can release you daughter from the curse.” Tobias took the paper and charged at the demon. The demon had no time to react as Tobias place the charm on the demon. A light flashed, everything looked the same after it cleared. Except Tobias was now in the demon’s body and vice-versa. Tobias then punched his own body, killing it. Tobias loved his daughter too much, he was willing to do anything. Right after he released his daughter from the curse.
He was stuck in the demons body for the rest of his life, which he realized soon after. He was never going to be able to see his loved ones again. He told the priestess to leave. Tobias then stayed in the cave for days. He would eat fruit that was found there and survived that way. Do to the demon body having a different life span than a human one-hundred years passed and Tobias still lived in the cave. He was now 128 years old. By now he was going crazy, he would even attack people who wandered in. Then one day Captain Karisuma herd about the attacks. So he went to investigate, accompanied by Loh Ruinna and her daughter Tsu Ruinna. They were the great granddaughter and great great granddaughter of Liang Ruinna. Weird how fate connects people. Once the group found Tobias they didn’t go in for the kill. Loh put paper charms in the ground that paralyzed Tobias once he stepped in between them. “A dark aura surrounds you, but there is hope and kindness within” Karisuma told Tobias. He calmed down at that moment, getting control again. He then responded “And the opposite goes for you.” Karisuma laughed and told Loh to undo the trap. So she did and karisuma talked to Tobias, who later was convinced to join the crew, becoming one of Lélia’s favorite people to play with. “Don’t worry, you won’t be judged here” Karisuma said as the boarded the ship.”
[b]Personality:[/b] After joining the crew Tobias has only fought once. That was during the zombie attack. He is a almost pure pacifist, preferring not to fight. He has a gentle heart caring for all living beings, whether human or not. Although his looks don’t allow him much, he is great with kids and loves being with them. He loves how innocent they are, still not tainted by the impurities of the world. Something that would summarize his personality would be a wise nice old man.
[b]Combat Info[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b] Sword in pic, 5’ 6” in length.
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] As said he has only fought once since joining the crew, but it was unpredictable. Random slashes, hits, and use of his abilities.
[b]Abilities:[/b] -Pretty much an earthbender(no metal bending or sandbending)
-Demonic strength [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Tsu Ruinna]
[b]Personal info[/b]
[b]Character Name: [/b][b]Tsu Ruinna[/b]
[b]Age: [/b][b]18[/b]
[b]Height: [/b][b]5’8”[/b]
[spoiler=Appearance] [img]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/063/5/4/Ritual_of_rejuvenation_by_GENZOMAN.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Bio:[/b] Tsu has been only been an official priestess for 2 years. Her story doesn’t start there though. He mother was priestess as well, in fact all females in her family all the way to her great great grandmother were priestess. She enjoyed it though, since she was able to help people. She traveled and trained under her mother. At the age of 10 her mother joined Captain Karisuma’s crew so by default she joined it as well. So she still practiced with her mother, but now they traveled the world much faster. One day Karisuma, her mother and her went to find out what was attacking people. It was Tobias, who was easily taken care of by making him part of the crew. She was amazed at how easily her mother stopped it, she was so amazed that she trained more every day. During her skills Tobias would often practice with her, taking hits and falling into traps. He would deflect attacks and break out of traps, but each time it would get harder and harder. They actually became great friends. Tsu’s skills grew exponentially making her a great priestess. Sadly though, she wasn’t strong enough to protect her mother during the zombie attack. Her mother was one of the many crew members who perished during the attack. So she went into depression soon after, sticking with Tobias when the crew dispersed. Once Percy found them though, she was in high spirits, thanks to the news that Karisuma could be brought back to life. She thought that maybe her mother can come back to life as well.
[b]Personality:[/b] Just like her mother she enjoys to help people, doesn’t matter how much she actually helps. It could be handing something over something and she would be happy. She is usually optimistic except when the death of her mother is mentioned. Although she likes to have fun she can also focus on things really well, do to that being the nature of her abilities. This also helps with her hobby, which is fishing. That is usually what she does when she is not sleeping, eating, working or having fun with the other crew members.
[b]Combat Info[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b] She uses paper charms(pics), she also carries a paintbrush and a bottle of ink which is strapped to her right side.
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] Uses her paper charms to attack, defend, trap, etc.
[b]Abilities:[/b] Her paper charms do different things depending on what text is written on them and in what pattern they are placed in.(they can float in the air, so the pattern doesn’t need to be placed on a solid surface). Although she still needs to channel her energy to the papers.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Joan Attilo]
[b]Personal info[/b]
[b]Character Name: [/b][b]Joan Attilo[/b]
[b]Age: [/b][b]31[/b]
[b]Height: [/b][b]5’5”[/b]
[spoiler=Appearance][img]http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2012/180/1/8/the_lost_princess_by_genzoman-d55bwd9.jpg[/img] [/spoiler]
[b]Bio: [/b]Although dragons were abundant many years before Joan was born, they are now scarce. Yet her family lives on, Dragon Riders. Her ancestors were Dragon Riders and she was to be one too. Although dragon were becoming scarce there was still enough for the soon to be Dragon Riders to have a partner. Partners are chosen not in their teen years, or adult. Not even when they are still kids; partnership between Dragon and Dragon Rider is determined at the time of birth of the human. The moment she was born an egg somewhere in the world hatched at the same time. As she trained at home, the dragon would seek her out, somehow knowing where to look. The dragon is still just a hatchling though, it doesn’t seek out its partner until it can fend for itself, which takes many years. For Joan, she was 13 when her dragon first approached her. The dragon destined for her was from the species known as the White Knight Dragons. They are one of the most noble of dragons. So from that moment both of them grew up together. They were able to communicate do to the high intelligence of dragons so there was no problems there. Joan actually became an official Dragon Rider at the age of 18, which is around the normal age. She still stayed home though, since she enjoyed the presence of her family. At the age of 24 during the night her home was attacked by other Dragon Riders, evil ones. Her home only had two Dragon Riders, herself and her dad. Her mother was just a normal person. Too bad for her she was attacked by 5 Dragon Riders. They fought as hard as they could, but were losing. Her father’s dragon was defeated first. Then she was surrounded by the 5 Dragon Riders, her dragond wings were torn making unable to fly. It seemed that the Dragon Riders were only going after the dragons, since her father was left alone after his dragon got killed. Joan was about to give up, hope was slowly seeming like an illusion. She closed her eyes and hugged her dragon, well its neck anyways. They dragon then got her and put her on the floor. It then laid next her and curved its body, acting as a barrier. They knew that there was no way in winning. “Don’t give up hope just yet.” Captain Karisuma said running towards them, followed by his crew. The evil Dragon Riders were caught off guard by this and defeated. Joan and her dragon fought with them, and as they were thanking them a blast of fire came from nowhere hitting Joan. The dragon riders attacked while they were running away. Joan laid on the floor unconscious. Her heartbeat slowing down after each beat. She was getting closer and closer to death. The crew was happy at first, that they beat the dragon riders, but their enthusiasm was quickly gone. No one could do anything about it, she was going to die. Her dragon then lowered its head having it only inches away from her face. The dragon then slowly started disintegrating from to tail toward the head. It turned into to visible white energy, which entered Joan’s mouth. It took a few seconds, but the whole dragon had disintegrated and gone into Joan. After a few seconds of suspense, Joan sat up breathing heavily. As soon as she looked around she and didn’t see her dragon she knew what happened. Karisuma and Joan spoke for a little, Joan explained that one of the White Knight Dragon’s ability is a sort of healing. By giving up its own life it can completely heal someone who is at the brink of death. Karisuma and the crew left, coming back the next day. They asked her if she would join the crew, she joined only for the reason that she had nothing else to lose. That thought slowly changed, as the crew became good friends.
[b]Personality:[/b] Joan is shy around strangers, which is rarely seen do to her always being with the crew. She is very motherly of the crew, taking care of them and making sure they don’t get hurt. She is usually the one that stops the fights between crew mates when they start getting out of hand. Although she will allow them to mess around for quite a while. She is one to never give up hope, constantly believing that there will be a way for her to succeed.
[b]Other:[/b] Secret crush on Percy. Good singer.
[b]Combat Info[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b] Sword in pic, 4’5” and her gauntlets which have sharp fingers.
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] Her fighting style is using agile movements to land cuts with both her sword and gauntlets.
- Dragons Lullaby: She starts to sing a [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qimp6DtxWn0&list=PLBDBA870DF26340C0&index=18&feature=plpp_video"]soothing song[/url] that makes almost anything calm down, this doesn’t work on things that are completely full of rage.[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Kibris Aybar]
[b]Personal info[/b]
[b]Character Name: [/b][b]Kibris Aybar[/b]
[b]Age:[/b][b] 60[/b]
[b]Height: [/b][b]5’10”[/b]
[spoiler= Appearance][img]http://th03.deviantart.net/fs41/PRE/f/2009/015/c/4/Master_by_redpeggy.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Bio:[/b] There are many types of mages in this world, each with their own type of magic. Kibris is known as Summoning Magic. This is one of the hardest magic to control, but he has always been good at magic. He was a protégé at magic. In fact as grew older he became a teacher at one of the many school associated with magic. He would teach history of magic, and a combat class. He enjoyed his life; he had a great job, a loving a wife, loving son, and good home. He had all he ever wanted I life, all except the joys of exploring the world. It didn’t stop him from settling down though, he stayed with is wife and son for years. That is until his wife passed away do to an unknown illness. He was crushed, but happy he still had his son. His son joined a guild, helping people with evils that would get in the way, too bad for Kibris his son died during one of his jobs. Now at the age of 50 Kibris was alone. He thought that traveling around the world might help him forget about his troubles. So he traveled around the world, only making worse for himself. Alone he would constantly think of his beloved wife and son. Then one day during his travels he met Karisuma at a restaurant. There the tables had a chess board on them and the chess pieces in a drawer under it. Karisuma was eating when Kibris approached him and asked for a game of chess. Karisuma quickly finished eating and happily accepted. They spent about 2 hours on the game, Kibris barely managing to win. Karisuma was overjoyed that someone actually beat him. They started talking about their travels soon after. Both of them got along and of course Karisuma popped the big question. “It’s always funner to travel in a group, how about you join me and me crew.” Kibris thought about it for a few seconds, but ended up agreeing. He has been been happy ever since, that is until the attack.
[b]Personality:[/b] As mentioned he is a smart man, since he became the strategist of the crew. He is also able to make quick decisions when it comes to it, making him a great asset on the battlefield .He enjoys a good game of chess, even if he knows that he is going to win by a landslide. He is willing to teach people about strategy and usually uses the game of chess to explain it. He enjoys traveling around the world. For being one of the older crew members he still gets along with the younger ones.
[b]Other:[/b] Whenever the crew is going to fight a big fight, he is the strategist for the crew.
[b]Combat Info[/b]
[b]Weapons: [/b]Staff in pic, 5’8” although he never hits with it. It helps him concentrate more to allow more familiars to be summoned.
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] just allows his familiars to fight, using certain ones depending on the situation.
He can summon a variety of familiars, most are related to chess.[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Yuri Kozlov]
[b]Personal info[/b]
[b]Character Name: [/b][b]Yuri Kozlov[/b]
[b]Age: [/b][b]30[/b]
[b]Height: [/b][b]5’7”[/b]
[spoiler=Appearance][img]http://th09.deviantart.net/fs48/PRE/f/2009/210/e/b/Brilliant_by_redpeggy.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Bio:[/b] His father was a great archer, and his mother a great mage. As he group up his parents would try to make him learn the ways of whatever they were. His mother would try to teach him magic while his father would try to teach him archery. The way they were teaching him kept him from reaching his potential in either of the things. So one day Yuri had an idea. He told his mother and father to go outside in a minute. When they both went out they say a target 20 yards away. They also saw Yuro holding a bow aiming at the target. He had the string starched, but no arrow. His parents were confused when they looks. Yuri quickly showed them what he was doing, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. An arrow made of pure fire appeared and Yuri released the string. The flame arrow shot and hit the target. His parents instantly knew what to do, from there they trained him to be an archer using magic arrows. It was actually more difficult than what he expected, but he got the hang of it. At the age of 20 he was still living with his parents, and they were getting tired of it. Karisuma had been to that town before, but returned. He was already known there do to previously saving the town. So his parents went and talked to him and told him if he could take Yuri for a few days. He agreed and took Yuri. The plan was to take Yuri with him for a few days and then get him back home if he didn’t like it. Yuri of course ended up enjoying his time and decided to become part of the crew.
[b]Personality:[/b] He is the laziest crew member when it comes to work and fighting. Whenever the crew leaves the ship he usually stays behind and sleeps. Whenever it comes to helping clean up he usually hides where the food is stored and sleeps. Although when it comes to partying he is always there having fun. He prefers to be having fun, especially flirting with the female crew mate. Although he usually fails at it. He has even been called a pervert, since he is somewhat of a peeping tom.
[b]Combat Info[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b] Bow in pic, it has been enchanted by magic to be able o shoot magic arrows.
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] Fights from long distance shooting different types of arrows depending on situation.
-Is able to create and shoot many type of arrows, ranging from elemental ones to trap ones.[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Julia Laine]
[b]Personal info[/b]
[b]Character Name: [/b][b]Julia Laine[/b]
[b]Age: [/b][b]35[/b]
[b]Height: [/b][b]5’6”[/b]
[spoiler=Appearance][img]http://th00.deviantart.net/fs48/PRE/f/2009/232/1/4/Surrounded_by_redpeggy.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Bio:[/b] Julia was born to a middle class family. So she didn’t have it hard like many other people. Nor did she have it easy either. During her teen years she would stand up for people that would be picked on, becoming strong in the process. A few years later she enrolled into the navy, which was weird because she was a female. At first people were skeptical, whether she will do a good job. In fact she did such a good job she was made captain of a ship. At age 25 she fell in love and married a man known as Dean Laine, who was also captain of a ship. Together they sailed the seas around her country, Aequitas, looking for any criminals. She was proud of her country, one of the biggest and most just of all, or so it seemed. At the age of 27 her husband and her were sent to guard a ship which was supposedly transporting an important person. During their sailing, about three-fourths of the way to her destination, the ships were attacked. More specifically the one they were guarding. She knew that it was pirates, what she didn’t know was that it was her soon to be captain. Although she was surprised, the pirates were in a fishing boat, which was quickly destroyed. Karisuma and his crew boarded the ship before their boat was destroyed. Julia and Dean couldn’t do anything, except board as well. Since both were skilled fighters only they went to face Karisuma. They knew where he was going, to the bottom of the ship, were the important person could be found. While on their way their they saw the crew of the ship scattered across the floor, but not dead, just unconscious. Finally they caught up to Karisuma and the crew he had with him, they were standing in front of a giant circular door, about 10 ft in diameter. Julia told them to stop, but Karisuma opened the door. As he oponed it he told both Julia and Dean “Your oh so great country has been hiding stuff. It has been keeping people in the dark.” As soon as the door fully opened there was no person, instead there was what looked like a giant decorated cannon. “This thing has enough destructive power to tear a city in half.” Karisuma said. Karisuma then began walking back,” my job is done. I just needed to show you two that your country is corrupt, in fact it’s one of the most corrupt. So how about you two join us and help us fight the corruptness. Help me bring justice to this place.” Julia and Dean though for a while and while they did the crew destroyed the cannon. Soon after Dean agreed, Julia followed soon after.
[b]Personality:[/b] She is a strong willed person, never giving up. She is very proud of the crew, that she constantly replaces “I” with “the crew” when in battle. She doesn’t like to show affection to her husband in front of others, in fact she acts like she doesn’t care about him while they are in public. Her willpower sometimes turns into stubbornness, making her a very difficult person to argue with. She also doesn’t like to admit to her mistakes, trying to seem like she doesn’t mess up.
[b]Other:[/b] She, along with Dean, are the ships navigators.
[b]Combat Info[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b] Standard sword, 3ft in length along with a shield 2 ft in length.
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] Blocking with shield and striking with sword.

[spoiler= Dean Laine]
[b]Personal info[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b][b] Dean Laine[/b]
[b]Age: [/b][b]38[/b]
[b]Height: [/b][b]5’8”[/b]
[spoiler=Appearance] [img]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs41/f/2009/015/e/0/knight_by_redpeggy.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Bio:[/b] Dean was born into the navy, literally. His father was a captain and his wife a nurse on the ship. He was born on the ship that his father captained. He has spent most of his time at sea with his father and mother, training to also be a captain. Every once in a while when they would go back to the city to re-stock or for a break he would explore. One night, at the age of 20, while he was out on a midnight walk he heard something in the shadows. He followed the sound to see the king’s advisors in the middle of the city. They were discussing how the plan can almost begin. He couldn’t hear them correctly, but he heard them talk about an upcoming war. He was shocked, his country built on justice would randomly attack another country. From then on he still was part of the navy, but was suspicious about every assignment they did. The next day his father died of a disease, so he became captain. At the age of 28 he married another captain, Julia. Then one day they were both sent to guard a ship, but he found it very suspicious. Unless the person is the king, no one both would need the two best ships in the navy to protect them on a trip that only takes about an hour. Especially since it was by shore the whole time. His suspicions were proven right then the ship was attacked. So when Karisuma offered them to join the crew he agreed. Julia was hesitant, but since Dean agreed she followed.
[b]Personality:[/b] He has a lot a patience with people, especially his wife. He likes to have a good time whenever possible since he know that he can die at any point. He believes that people can govern their own life, they are free to choose what they want to do with it. That is why he is often talking to slaves, maids, and butlers when on land. He is very cheerful most of the time, but can usually still be in deep thought at the same time.
[b]Other:[/b] Julia and he are the ships navigators.
[b]Combat Info[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b] Lance in picture, 6’0” in length. It is made from crystal, which was forged by a mage his father once knew.
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] Uses the back side to sweep and knock opponents of balance while thrusting or sometimes sweeping with the sharp side.

[spoiler=Rika Ohba]
[b]Personal info[/b]
[b]Character Name: [/b][b]Rika Ohiba[/b]
[b]Age: [/b][b]27[/b]
[spoiler=Appearance] [img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/329/8/1/Martial_1_by_hgjart.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Bio:[/b] Rika wasn’t the average girl growing up. He was not interested in “girly” stuff, what she was interested was in swordsmanship. She learned may styles of fighting with swords growing up. But she fell in love with two certain swords. They were dual dao swords. She liked them so much that she stuck to them. In fact she made that her job, she joined a traveling circus. She would travel all around showing of her graceful movements with her swords. After a while working in the circus she got the urge to teach her fighting style. So during her travels she would also teach her style of fighting to strangers, well at least as much as she could during the time she was there. One day, at the age of 20, after her show she went to a open field that was nearby. There she was teaching a few people, one of them being Captain Karisuma. After the lesson was over Karisuma approached her. “That’s a very beautiful style. You wanting to show it to people makes it even prettier.” They began talking as they walked back to the circus and before she went to her bed Karisuma asked “So how about you join me. My crew would love you and we travel the world. You would be able to spread your fighting style across the world. Think about it, we leave at dawn tomorrow.” Rika though about it all night, barely getting any sleep. The next day Karisuma went to the edge of his ship only to see Rika waiting to get on.
[b]Personality:[/b] She is a fun loving girl that is constantly smiling. She is very cheerful and energetic usually lightening up the mood of the crew when something goes wrong. Although even her mood turned to sorrow when the captain died. She is one to never hold grudges even toward her enemies. She has even made friends with people who were her enemies during her travels. She being in serious moments, unless they are romantic ones.
[b]Other:[/b](Anything extra, if nothing put N/A)
[b]Combat Info[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b] The swords in the pic, 3’5” each in length.
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] She uses graceful and fluid movements to strike.
-Afterimage: She stars leaving afterimages, which are a variety of colors, of herself during her movements. Do to the constant color overload the afterimages cause, people can suffer symptoms ranging from disorientation, to temporary blindness, to vertigo, to nausea.[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Nour Ameri]
[b]Personal info[/b]
[b]Character Name: [/b][b]Nour Ameri[/b]
[b]Age: [/b][b]25[/b]
[b]Height:[/b][b] 5’5”[/b]
[spoiler=Appearance] [img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs27/f/2008/089/b/b/Fana__Herald_of_Glory_by_maxwindy.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Bio:[/b] Nour was born into a small town by the ocean. It was a peace loving town, well that was until Nour was born. She was born like any normal child but at the age of 10 something happened. She was playing in front of her home when she felt a sharp pain on her back. Bumps appeared on her back, he mother was with her by this time. Her screams sounded as if she was going to die. After a few minutes of pain wings that resemble that of an angel burst from her back. There was no blood though, there was no scar either. It was as if her body was accustomed to the wings. A few days passed and people were still amazed at her wings, but nothing happened. The town went back to its peaceful days. At the age of 15 a group of people went into the town, all of them also having the same wings. They told her and her parents that she was a rare person. An ancient civilization once existed, all having the angel wings, but one day they vanished. Still their genes remain in the gene pool of humanity. Every so often one person with these wings would appear. After she knew the story of her wings they told her if she ever needed anything they would help. Then as mysteriously as they came they left. They did leave a present though, called “Armatura Angelus”. She wore it every day since it didn’t bother her wings.
At the age of 18 while se was flying around enjoying her time away from the town she heard an explosion. She flew back to the city only to see it in flames. She flew down and found most of the people safe. They told her that some people were looking for her. That they were going to come back every month and do this until she is killed. Nour was shocked at this, she didn’t know what to do. So she flew in the direction of the ocean crying, blaming herself for everything. She flew for hours over the never-ending ocean. She tired herself so much that she fainted of exhaustion while flying. She plunged into the ocean, and floated for hours. The only reason she survived is because Karisuma and the crew were sailing and spotted her. When she awoke she had lost her memory. So the crew allowed her to stay on the ship while she tried to regain it. All that she could remember was her name and that’s it. To this day she hasn’t been able to remember anything before being found at sea.
[b]Personality:[/b] Maybe her personality was different before joining the crew, but as of now she likes to be treated like a princess. She likes to constantly have peoples eyes on hers, especially that of men. So she tends to be flirty with the male crew... well any males even on land. She only does this to get stuff she wants. She thinks of herself being higher than men, constantly saying they are not worthy to touch her. When a guy does touch her she gets really angry and usually smack them in the head with all her strength. she does get along well with the female crew, maybe except for when she steals the attention of the males.
[b]Other:[/b] Incase it didn’t explain the burning of her town was so dramatic to her that she locked away her memories.
[b]Combat Info[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b] Spear in pic, 5’0” in length and known as “Telum Angelus” The weapon isn’t always there, her armor allows her to summon it. It she concentrates her energy to the tip of the spear it will glow, acting like Kryptonite for demons.
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] Flies around and does jabs.
[b]Abilities: [/b]
[b]-[/b][b]Flight[/b]
[b]-Golden Wings- [/b]Her wings turn a gold color and start to glow. This makes her 3 times faster at everything, thinking, reaction, etc. It also triples her strength. All this come with a cost though. After the effects of Golden Wings is over (she can shut it off any time she wants, her max time is 20 min.) her wings turn a pitch black. She then can’t fly and her whole body feels strong pain every time she moves for 2 days for every minute she had her Golden Wings ability.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=RPers]
[spoiler= Percy Wiltsey]

[u][b]Personal info[/b][/u]
[b]Username: [/b][b]Piercer of the Heavens[/b]
[b]Character Name: [/b][b]Percy Wiltsey[/b]
[b]Age: [/b][b]33[/b]
[Spoiler= Appearance][img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs28/f/2008/141/9/1/Sinbad_by_GENZOMAN.jpg[/img] [/spoiler]
[b]Bio:[/b] Percy was homeless along with his parents ever since he was born. Although for the first few years people would help them out by either giving them food or money for food. The only reason was because they felt pity, a child in the hands of the homeless. Once Percy turned 6 people slowly began to stop giving the family handouts. So while the parents begged, Percy resorted to other means for food. He began to steal food from local vendors, but he would lie to his parents. He would tell them that he worked for it. He lived liked this until he was 10. That’s when Captain Karisuma arrived at his town. As soon as Percy herd that a pirate had arrived he quickly went to go see them. He always wanted to be a pirate, due to the freedom and traveling. Percy searched, but could not find the captain. He was getting hungry so he decided to eat, by stealing the food of course. He went to a stand of fruit and as he reached for a fruit he heard a deep voice. “You know stealing is only for those who are weak.” Percy looked up to see the captain buying fruit. He had a giant smile on his face, after hours of searching he finally found him. Karisuma then walked away from the fruit stand and went back to his ship. Percy followed and hid in Karisuma’s ship. The next day Karisuma set sail, with Percy still on the ship. After about an hour of being at sea Percy decided to look around. Within minutes he was caught, then sent to the captain’s room. Karisuma wasn’t mad though, he just gave a big laugh. Apparently he knew that Percy was going to stow away, so he talked with his parents about letting him join the crew. Since they weren’t evil Percy would have a better life. The parents hesitated, but agreed. So the captain told Percy this, who was quickly filled with joy. With so many years with the captain, Percy looked at him as father.
[b]Personality:[/b] Since he grew up with Captain Karisuma, he took in similar morals. He believes that those that abuse their powers deserve something worse than death. Everywhere he goes if there is someone in need he helps, as long as they are good people. He would be willing to give his life for any of the people he cares about. Although he would be willing to risk his life, he is also willing to fight. He actually likes to fight, he doesn’t even hesitate when another crew member challenges him to a test of strength. Percy also knows how to have fun, especially when he’s with friends.
[b]Weapons:[/b] Like in the picture, he uses two one handed swords. One of which has a 5 foot chain attached to it. Each is 3 feet in length and infused with the power of poison. This poison breaks down any cells that it touches, making a deadly weapon.
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] Although his swords are somewhat long they are light. This allows for his fighting style of using acrobatics. With his quick movements he can get quick hits in as well.

[spoiler=Maximillion Gatsby]
Personal info
Username:Beginning
Character Name: Maximillion Gatsby aka Milli
Height: 5'9
[spoiler=Appearance:][url="http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120711040303/toriko/images/thumb/c/cb/Yuda.jpg/275px-Yuda.jpg"]http://images2.wikia.../275px-Yuda.jpg[/url] [/spoiler]
Bio: Milli is a born and raised esteemed chef who is known for his feats in the kitchen. Around the age of 18 he got a job as a waiter in a five star restaurant where in order to be of best service everyone gets to sample the food. It was then he knew that cooking was his future. He set out to learn all of the culinary techniques he could master, trained under the worlds best chefs, and prepare the worlds greatest dishes. By the late 40's he had earned a reputation as one of the worlds greatest chefs and was even listed in the top 100.

At the age of 46 he realized that he was plateauing as a chef, he had seen so much of the world but with his somewhat limited resources he could not fully see the world and taste all of its delicious cuisine. He found himself in what would be considered an upscale restaurant where the head chef was his peer and as he feasted a slew of unruly savage creatures walked in. They were pirates, and quite beastly ones at that. Of course Milli was going to deal with these ruffians with ease but someone else beat him to the punch. An energetic old man who seemed to be quite skilled in combat leaped forward and was apparently the person the other pirates were looking for. This old man was none other than Captain Karisuma. While the captain put on quite a show defeating the other pirates Milli had an idea. A pirate probably travels the seas looking for all types of adventure and they probably get to see all types of tasty creatures. Milli then approached the captain and told him about his plight and like a generous soul and a port in the storm the Captain was already waiting for Milli to ask.

As the new chef of the crew Milli got to cook and try countless dishes and visit many places what an odd group of people he thought but they were becoming more like his family everyday. The nickname "Milli" is the name actually given to him by the captain, Maximillion sounded to pretentious to be a pirate and Max was to common a name, that and milli just sounded funnier. Milli came to like his new name. At the age of 48 Milli was on that ship when the zombie pirates attacked and it was weird though thanks to all of the crews abilities they just couldn't seem to defeat regenerating zombies. Of course he cursed his own personal weakness for not being of much help and he used the hiatus to further his skills as a chef and in combat and now he feels he is ready to journey to the ends of the world.
Personality: Milli is a highly efficient person. He believes that there is a best way to do everything to reduce the amount effort needed to get a task done. This does not mean he is not creative because as a chef his imagination is vast especially when he wants to make a new dish. The efficiency comes in the method of preparation, the cutting, the tenderizing..etc. This same logic can be applied to every aspect of life including combat. In terms of caring for others well that has not unlike everyone else, cares for his crew mates and what not. Though he did find the captain as a fellow peer because they were somewhere close to the same age and is going on this trip to go against the will of nature and bring him back from the dead. This also serves as healthy motivation for going around the world and resuming his culinary test.
Other: As a trained chef and fighter Milli is very skilled when it comes to reading body language and he is an expert on the human anatomy which he will use to his advantage.
Combat Info
Weapons:[spoiler:knife] [url="http://www.2-clicks-...tchen"]http://www.2-clicks-...tchen[/url] Knife.jpg
Milli's first weapon is a set of custom made 7.5 in. Adamantium polymer kitchen knives in which are one of the most durable tools in the known world. [/spoiler]

Chimera cloth: In addition to his knives Milli wears what appears to be a 10 ft green sash around his waist. This sash is actually a hybrid of many different plants, mystical and non mystical, and is an actual living plant. It may not have eyes or ears but it can fully comprehend human speech and the will of its master (pretty much like Aladdin's magic carpet)[list]
[*]HyperGrowth: If submerged in any type of water source the chimera cloth can grow to extreme lengths. Of course like plants this is solely dependent on the water source if it is a lake then the cloth will grow and extend exponentially if it is a puddle...not so much
[*]Malleable: The cloth can float twist and turn to any shape you can make with a cloth. Meaning can become a club or staff and the like.
[*]Strong/Dense: The cloth is strong and dense enough to easily shatter and carry large rock
[*]Roots: Like vines and trees the chimera cloth can take root in the ground to repair itself, in a cruel sense in can also take root in living things and use the nutrients from the blood to repair itself
[*]Assimilation: The chimera cloth is ever evolving and can assimilate the characteristics of new plant life it comes across.
[/list]
[left]Fighting Style: When using the Chimera cloth Milli has the typical anime cloth fighting style and if someone manages to get with close range combat he will use his kitchen knives to deliver swift cuts to the enemies vitals.
Abilities: N/A[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Sharon Thane]
[b][u]Personal Info[/u][/b]
[b]Username:[/b] encapturer
[b]Character Name: [/b]Sharon Thane (Formerly Sharon Walberg)
[b]Age:[/b] 25
[b]Height: [/b]5'3"
[spoiler="Appearance"][url="http://i50.tinypic.com/xoqz5j.jpg"]http://i50.tinypic.com/xoqz5j.jpg[/url]
In addition, Sharon carries a small satchel with her. Usually it containes notes on things she wants to remember.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Bio"]Sharon Thane was born Sharon Walberg, the only child of an affluent family. While she was loved by her mother, her father obviously wanted a son, though he warmed up to her once she took an interest in swordplay. That ended, however, once she turned 17 and she ended up burning the food she was trying to eat... with magic. Turns out that she has a magical spark in her soul which enables her to do magic. Her father, superstitious as he was, believed her to be some sort of devil-child, so he disowned her. Fortunately, with some prodding from his wife, Mr. Walberg sent her away to a magical academy to help her learn to control her powers. She was not sent without support; on top of monetary funds her father had two swords specially forged for her.

Her time at the academy was not any easier. Although she has that magic spark, her actual magical skill was ...pitiful to say the least. And since she was now known as Sharon Thane, she was an unknown as well. Though she was mocked, teased and bullied, Sharon perservered. She practiced and studied and soon she was able to do much more with that tiny spark of magic than more blessed students could. Even so, all this meant was that she was bullied for standing out in the lectures and practical lessons.

Things were not all horrible, though. One of the teachers took a liking to Sharon, and spent his time tutoring her. He was a kind and selfless soul, qualities which Sharon admired. Even as he grew sick, he continued to teach, and still made time to mentor Sharon. Before he left school for rehabilitation, he personally enchanted her two swords; one with the power of searing fire, and the other with the power of frigid ice. These swords became Sharon's most prized posessions, her link to her parents, and her mentor.

Her life would change when her class went on a field trip; the last before her class would graduate. However, while on a boat to their destination, their boat was sieged by pirates. Crafty ones too; their ship had one of those fancy magic nullifiers onboard; dampening any attempts to cast magic. With the mages' advantage gone, the pirates quickly overpowered the students and tied them up. The story may have ended here if Sharon had not done the impossible. She cast magic within the null field.

All of that effort... all of that practice paid off. While her magic was still weak, her understanding of her own magic allowed her to fight back; a bit of ice here and there can make navigating tough, and a little fire can spook some pirates. After all, as far as they are concerned, nobody can cast magic on their ship. Sharon eventually retrieved her swords before encountering the ship's captain, who was taken in by her skill and determination. It was here that Sharon made 'the most stupid decision ever'.

She negotiated with the captain to only take her, and leave the other students behind. This captain, believing Sharon to be dangerous and powerful, cheerfully complied, and held up the bargain. Sharon had no idea why she did that. Perhaps it was her mentor rubbing off on her? Or maybe it was something else? Whatever it was, with her being the only one taken allowed another chance encounter...

Following news of kidnappers, Captain Karisuma and his crew came upon the pirate ship. Sharon could not see most of this; she was locked up in a room (with her gear this time, Sharon thought the pirates were trying to recruit her). But even with the rare magic nullifier, Karisuma quickly overwhelmed the kidnappers and their captain. Of course, Karisuma and his crew were looking for kidnapped people... and they found one. Sharon Thane herself.

After hearing her story, Karisuma decided that Sharon would be a good addition to the crew, particularly impressed with her sacrificial act to free her classmates. Sharon could not help but see a part of her mentor in the older captain, so she decided to join. She was only on the crew for a short two years before the big tragedy hit.

Captain Karisuma's sacrifice to the zombies hit her hard, though she could not exactly sit around and mourn. Instead, she resolved to find out who was behind the zombies, and what exactly they were. She read up on various aspects, though she could not reach any one conclusion. Even the gates to the underworld were among her research materials, though she often passed it over for other materials dealing directly with more direct forms of . While she did not know of their signifigance then, a visit from an old crewmate helped to shed some light on her research...[/spoiler]

[b]Personality: [/b]Sharon is pessimistic and aloof, and tends to not trust people's intentions easily. She strives for perfection, often going beyond in order to try to reach that point, sometimes forgetting that perfection is impossible. And she would not have gotten this far without hard work either; since she believes herself to be inferior, she works hard to overcome that hurdle. She does care more than she lets on, even if she doesn't realize it yet.
[b]Weapons: [/b]2x Enchanted Swords. As in the picture, one is enchanted with fire and the other with ice. The two swords she keeps with her normally look like basic swords; their enchantments are activated by putting a little magic into them. Since they were enchanted for Sharon's use, they are made to be activated with only a small amont of magic. Since most enchanted items are made to handle any amount of magic put into them, and not work well with only a small amount of magic, most people would feel the enchantments are broken. After all, putting the standard amount of magic into her fire sword would, for example, cause ones arm to be engulfed in the magic flames.
[b]Fighting Style: [/b]Sharon is a defensive fighter. Tends to fare better when she holds her ground and takes advantage of her foe's mistakes. Use of magic can help throw her opponent off and allow that opening she wants.
[b]Abilities: [/b]She has a wide variety of magic spells. However, while she has access to alot of magic, the fact that she can only channel a small amount of magic limits the useablilty of those spells. Combat worthy spells include:
[i]Tinder:[/i] Creates a small flame in her hand, on at the end of her fingertip.
[i]Frost:[/i] Creates ice on a nearby surface.
[i]Healing:[/i] Does what it says. Unlike mages who can bathe the patient in magic to heal them, Sharon needs to heal like a surgeon, and even then, the body often needs time to heal on its own.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Eula]
[b]Personal info[/b]

Username: radio414

Character Name: Eula (You-La)

Height: 5’ 5” (165 cm)

[spoiler=Appearance:]
Eula has a lithe figure that stands at an average height, with little to no abnormalities besides the obvious fact that she is a gorgon, with all the features that come with it. Snakes for hair, tannish scales, forked tongue, the like. Covering her eyes is the blindfold that The Captain gave her, which she only takes off when up in the crow’s nest. Eula tends to be modestly dressed, in mostly white that has become tan from lack of washing, and wears no shoes, preferring to roam the ship and the rest of the world with bear feet. Eula is only armed with a pistol, which she keeps at her waist. Her blindfold, her only remembrance of The Captain, is a pitch black cloth that is constantly wrapped around her eyes.

Her disguise, when she wears it, is a series of dark rags that are strategically placed to cover most, if not all of the evidence that might show her as something inhuman. In this disguise, instead of a blindfold, Eula wears a one sided veil that allows her to see without petrifying others.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Bio:]
Having a powerful figure attracted to you has its benefits and disadvantages. One on hand, having said figure court you is an endearing idea, as you benefit from the gifts they give you, as well as being publicly known as the man’s “lady-friend.” Such things can boost one’s ego, possibly more than intended in the case of Eula. The powerful figure here was the local mage named Riku, the leader of a mercenary group that was being paid to guard the port town of Vesuva.

Eula, after knowing Riku for a while, began to learn his patterns, such as when he went out on patrol, what to do if he was feeling upset, and who in his group of mercenaries he happened to trust, and distrust. She began to feel confident enough to take advantage of these patterns, by reminding him of his patrol times, saying the right thing if he came back from patrol with an icy cold stare, and more importantly, sleeping with the untrustworthy members of Riku’s Mercenaries.

It was a natural high for both of the parties involved. The mercenaries had separate reasons for allowing this to happen, from getting revenge at Riku for some forgotten misdeed, to reasoning that what Riku didn’t know, wouldn’t hurt him. Eula was extending her range of influence, in more ways than one, and she knew that unless Riku caught her in the act, she could worm her way out of it by pointing out how untrustworthy the accusing mercenary was. It worked, for a time.

The only problem was that Riku did find out, and when he did, he had that same ice-cold stare. Dismissing the other mercenary from the room, Riku began a series of spells that had been passed down as ancient lore, and Eula began a series of transformations. The first was the scales of a reptile, tainting her beauty. The second was her eyes, ensuring that if anyone looked upon them, it would be the last thing they would ever see. The final transformation was the snakes, their constant hissing as a reminder of what she had done, and what she had become. She was 19 at the time.

Three years passed, and Eula had gone from the town’s equivalent of a princess, to the town’s equivalent of a recluse. She made her money by selling sea salt, but no one knew when she collected it, and no one ever guessed that the woman who dressed herself covered in black had been Riku’s lady-friend three years prior. No one believable, anyway.

Then, one day, a ship came into port at midnight, and Eula was harvesting salt. Spotting the ship, she froze, hoping that no one would notice her. She was as always dressed in her covered outfit as a precaution, but even so, it was a clear night with a full moon. No chance could be taken.

“Do you always harvest salt at midnight?” It was a deep voice, the kind one would expect from a leader. Riku had such a voice. The only thing to do when asked by a leader was to answer. So Eula did, honestly.
And so began a series of questions, most of which weren’t noteworthy, until the ship leader asked “You must have very good eyes to see at midnight. Could I see them?”

“I don’t think you would want to.” With that, she took off her black covering, revealing the monster that lay beneath. She made sure to keep her veil on, and when she took it off, she had her eyes closed. The next thing she heard was a soothing “Let me help you with that.” Eula took that as a threat, and lashed out, but hit nothing but air, an felt a cloth being placed around her eyes as some kind of blindfold.

“Now, follow me.” Eula had no time to react, as he felt herself being led by the hand to a large wooden object that she assumed was the ship this captain sailed in on. Then she was led up, until she reached the basket at the top of the mast.

“Why did you lead me to the crow’s nest?” It was the first question Eula had asked The Captain since they had first met.

“Because you would be perfect at it. Up here, no one can see the evilness in your eyes, and said eyes would help me tremendously at spotting ships. What say you?”

Eula knew that this man was crazy, but she also could think of very few reasons not to join the man on his endeavors. And with that , she allowed herself to be taken away.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality:]
Eula, after her incident with Riku, is a quiet and withholding character, preferring to spend her days in the crow’s nest, as well as most nights. When confronted about anything, she prefers to give one-word answers, or the shortest answer she can give. To the crew members that have managed to open her up, she feels that she is able to give a full honest opinion on what is asked, trying to give her reasoning to those that trust her.

Still, her large ego from her time as a human sometimes shines through, often giving her some sort of belief that authority cannot stop her, which often leads to conflicts.
[/spoiler]

Other: n/a

[b]Combat Info[/b]

Weapons: A pistol common for the time. The only difference is the name “Eula” she has carved into the barrel.

Fighting Style: Eula fights as if she hasn’t before because she rarely does. Her strategy is to try and stay away from close range, and either shoot her attacker, or petrify them. Should she be forced into a situation where neither of these things are adequate, she will flail about, trying to get into a situation where such tactics do work.

Abilities: Eula, as a gorgon, has the following abilities:

[i]Petrification:[/i] If any living thing meets her eyes, they turn to granite. Note that as long as either party can’t see the other’s irises, there are no ill effects to either party.

[i]Blood of Life:[/i] Eula’s blood has slight healing properties. If sprinkled on a non-gorgon, it can act as a painkiller of decent effect. It also closes light to medium cuts and scratches.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Soren Ragus]
[i]Username: Legacy[/i]
[i]Character Name: Soren Ragus[/i]
[i]Gender:Male[/i]
[i]Age: 27[/i]
[i]Height: 5’6"[/i]
[i][spoiler=Appearance:] [img]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo23/Poison_Love/anime/Anime_Warrior_by_chaotixwolf.jpg[/img] [/spoiler][/i]

[i]Bio: He was born into nobility when he was born his family was in power. He was the second born so he knew from day one that he was never going to sit on the throne and have the power of his older brother. He spent his time studying up on forms of alchemy and the art of dueling. He got through half a volume on alchemy before his family’s home was attacked by the army of a rival army. He watched as members of his family’s guard and members of his family get slaughtered. He even watched as his older brother got slaughtered. They even overpowered his father and executed him. They soon even made it through His defenses and illusions and tried to kill him. He was became enraged after he found out that they had killed most of his family he felt something grow in side of him, His eyes changed color and a magical seal formed under foot. He was in berserk form for the first time. He fled over the wall and in to the city after laying waste to most of the soldiers there. He later woke up at a safe house his family had in town that was designed for that purpose for an occasion just like the one that had just transpired at their main home. [/i]
[i]He spent the next five years sticking it to the new royal family through sabotage and executions as a way to set back the enemy and build up allies for when he was going to take back his country. He suffered some wounds and went berserk a few times but nothing major happened. One day he heard of a captain coming in to town for supplies. He figured taking out a big shot captain. He waited at the docks waiting on the ship. The second the ship landed he was ready to go through with the plan. He walked up to the Captain, Sorens 18 at the moment, and challenged him to a duel to right in front of his crew, the royal guard, and the people he wanted to impress with this escapade. The duel went on for an hour before the captain defeated him. He knew without the peoples help he was after he have to leave town. He ended up having a conversation with the man who beat him and pleaded that he take him with him. The captain agreed and he set sail with whole crew. He spent his time on the ship honing his skills and managing the ships weapons.[/i]

[i]Personality: He is calm and collected when it comes down to most things. He lives with a strong sense of honor and duty to fallen allies. He can be very protective under certain conditions. He hates bringing up things in the past and he can be a downer at times. He also respects those who do not abuse their power. He has spurts of rage that trigger his berserk form.[/i]

[i]Other: He’s hid his berserk form from most of the crew.[/i]

[i]Combat Info[/i]
[i]Weapons: Katana-3ft 4inchs and a blunderbuss, Musket Rifle[/i]
[i]Fighting Style: He fights in two ways one is a more tradition style and the other is way more spontious mixing illusions with his attacks [/i]
[i]Abilities: Basic illusions like vanishing, throwing sounds, creating illusions of himself, and mirages. Berserk form- He becomes faster, stronger, and wilder[/spoiler][/i]

[spoiler=Michael Karisuma][u][b][u]Personal info[/u][/b][/u]
[b]Username:[/b] DaWeirdGuy / KCNameless
[b]Character Name:[/b] Michael (Mick-ay-ell) Karisuma
[b]Age: [/b]19
[b]Height: [/b]5'11
[spoiler=Appearance:][img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2611/4184999392_5d27bc856c_o.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Bio:[/b] Despite his young age - being the most youthful of the crew - Michael had, no doubt, the strongest connection with the deceased captain. After all, what stronger connection is there than Father and Son?
20 years before our tale, Michael's father - the Captain - was a married man, and a happy one at that. It was a pirate marriage, for he and his wife lived their lives breathing ocean air, but it was a marriage non-the-less. They had sailed for many years together, and were happy, as anyone living on the ship at that time could tell you (Such as Percy Wiltsey).
At the news that the Captain's wife was pregnant, the ship celebrated. The captain was happy, and life was good. The child was born, a healthy baby boy, and the ship was a happy place, full of celebration and peace. The child, named Michael, was born into a life of piracy, which was not exactly the healtiest profession, but had the luck of being born to the most noble pirates on the seas. And he had a family around him, not just including those of blood.
For 5 years he was raised happily by his family, Percy acting as an older brother, the captain as a idolised father and his mother as a gentle and peaceful protector. Until the ship was attacked.
It was a simple pirate raid, and would've been nothing out of the ordinary, was it not for them having avoided attacks for the last few years. They were unprepared and, though they suffered little damage to the ship, they lost many lives; Michael's mother included.
For the next few years, the Captain was less celebratory and jovial, and although he was usually seen with a smile on his face, many could tell it was hollow. He didn't neglect any duties though, and still raised Michael and controlled the ship efficiently, with Percy assisting with the care of Michael. Under their tutelage, Michael became a fine pirate, and could weild a sword and gun aswell as almost anyone on the ship by the age of 13, and could fire a flintlock with pin-point accuracy, almost as well as his father, by the time he was 15. He was, and still is, by far the youngest member of the ship, but he was never under-estimated. He was honoured and respected as much as his father by most of the crew, showing his skills effectively as the crew encountered battles.

When the ship was over-run by the Zombies and the crew fled, he was one of the last to stay, fighting side by side with Percy and his Father until the last moment, having to be forced through the teleportation crystal rather than stay to fight and die with his father.
Arriving in the town, he immediately abandoned the rest of the crew, leaving to mourn. He travelled throughout the land for most of the two years, avoiding the sea as much as he could to avoid the memories of his father. He gained a reputation as a mercenary and was often hired as an assassin, until he was confronted by a familiar face.
Though doubtful of Percy's tale, and reluctant to experience the grief again, he joined the Quest to find his father.
[b]Personality: [/b]Michael is a highly cocky and overconfident teen with an ability to envision victory in the face of inevitable defeat. This overconfidence is quite useful in what he does, and can often lead him to victory in a situation when others might have fled. However, it has also left him and/or others in harms way when he has recklessly dashed headfirst into danger. This recklessness has lead others to both admire him and shy away from him, for fear they might get injured.
He is quite charismatic aswell, and though he does not draw people to him as well as his father, he is able to befriend people easily and is unlikely to make anyone hate him.
He has a fantastic sense of humour and can often make anyone laugh, which - when mixed with his youthful appearance and natural charisma - makes him a popular member of the crew, as well as a natural ladies man in harbours (Though most of the women on the ship do not think of him that way).
He looks up to Percy more than anyone, and would refuse to take orders from another other living person. Due to them both seeing the Captain as a father, and the brotherly link between them, they are rather close and Michael will usually confide in Percy if there is no-one else.
Since the death of his father, he has taken on a much darker side, which comes out in large sessions of depression and a short temper, but when either seems likely to happen he will lock himself inside his cabin for a few hours, avoiding almost all human contact.
[b]Other:[/b] Would I need to put child of the Captain here?
[u][b][u]Combat Info[/u][/b][/u]
[b]Weapons:[/b] The sword in his picture. It is a beautiful blade, said to be one of the most beautiful blades weilded by a pirate. It is referred to by the name 'Gemma Mare', or 'Jewel of the Sea', for there is a sapphire in the hilt that is said to contain the spirit of a Sea Goddess. It was originally weilded by the Captain, before it was handed down to Michael when he reach 16. He also weilds a single pistol which holds 5 shots, and a pouch containing 20 more bullets.
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] Similarly to his father, he refuses to attack from behind, and will only face an armed opponent. His attacking style is fast and fluid, and its unpredictability often reminds onlookers of the ocean during a storm. He is aggressive in battle, though he will rarely kill his opponent.
[b]Abilities[/b][b]: [/b]Like his father, he possesses no supernatural abilities of his own. He retains the Captain's incredible will to fight, and some of his skill with a blade. His blade also possesses the curious power to control water in the area when Michael is in trouble. It is limited in the amount of water, and Michael generally cannot control the water, but it is an effective last resort and Michael has only ever lost to his father when using this ability. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Robert Dunary][u][b][u]Personal info[/u][/b][/u]
[b]Username:[/b] DaWeirdGuy / KCNameless
[b]Character Name: [/b]Robert Dunary
[b]Age: [/b]25
[b]Height: [/b]5'10
[spoiler=Appearance:][img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-aWy9NJ1dgDM/TZe6upm7MII/AAAAAAAAAIE/1NMMOdtqDqE/s1600/glasseshiharamh9.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Bio:[/b] Robert was born the third and youngest son of a family of knights, known for their reputation as battle hardened warriors, capable of fighting for days on end. As such, his rather fragile and timid demeanour instantly set him aside from the rest of his family. His ability did nothing to help this, for healing was not in the nature of his family. As such, he was seperated from his family and sent to the National Academy of Magicka (NAM), with little funding - more to remove him from the family than to help him succeed in the future.
While there, he was mostly ignored. His timid nature and mediocre Magic skills got him through most lessons with little to make him stand out, and he was grateful for that. His offensive spells mostly lacked, but his healing and defensive abilities were highly graded, though not exceptional. He made few friends, and was never really close to anyone during his time there.
However, he did notice someone himself. A girl by the name of Sharon Thane. She wasn't very Magically talented, having but a small spark of Magicka in her, but she persisted through the challenges and bullying she was subjected to. This persistance in the face of adversity caused Robert to 'show an interest in her', though he didn't talk to her much.
He watched her grow stronger, and while he couldn't defend her when she was attacked he did occasionally offer to heal her.
While on the field trip on which she was acknowledged by the school, he was extremely grateful at her rescuing them, and the most disheartened when she chose to stay behind. After being released, he searched for a group of sailors to ask for their assistance in rescuing Sharon from the pirates, and came across a friendly group of Pirates lead by man named Karisuma. After reciting his tale to the Captain, he was offered aboard on the trip to save Sharon, and they eventually did.
Afterwards, he was offered a place on board the ship as the crew's healer, and accepted.

After the death of the Captain, Sharon seperated from the rest of the crew and Robert was once again disheartened, and spent the next 2 years working as a medicine man in the harbour town. He was one of the first approached by Percy for the quest, as he was nearest by, and concluding that it might give him the chance to see Sharon and the Captain again, he agreed.
[b]Personality: [/b]Robert is a shy and timid fellow, and is not very confident at communicating with others. He has a pessimistic nature which can result in him depressing other people, along with himself, and he often underexaggerates his own power, classing himself as a wimp.
He hates violence and is a pacifist, though he is not against healing those wounded in battle, for he sees it almost as his duty to heal though that are harmed.
He is very protective over the rest of the crew, especially Sharon - who he secretly is in love with.
[b]Other:[/b] Erm, he's in love with Sharon (If that's okay with you encapturer?)
[u][b][u]Combat Info[/u][/b][/u]
[b]Weapons:[/b] He owns no weapons asides from his powers.
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] He does not have so much a fighting style as a priority: To heal and protect himself and his allies.
[b]Abilities:[/b] Robert has two main abilities:
~His first is the ability to manipulate the life force of a living creature. This ability has no offence capabilities what-so-ever, and is merely used to focus the life force of a living creature in one particular spot on their body, healing that spot quicker than it would naturally. By adding in his own life energy, he can speed this up more. He can also focus his own life energy to heal himself, but it is slower than healing another.
~The second ability is much more battler focussed, though it also has little offensive capability. It allows him to create a clear rectangular barrier wherever his hands are positioned, which are nearly indestructable - capable of resisting even close-range cannon fire. It is a powerful ability, but he can only summon one at a time, they are limited in size and cannot be moved, only replaced.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Seoul Kageshima]
Username: Donovyn Mikara Gerra
Character Name: Seoul Kageshima
Height: 4' 9"
[spoiler=Appearance]
[/img][url="http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/091/0/4/Katen_Kyoukotsu_chan_by_Michiyo_chan16.jpg"]http://fc08.devianta...hiyo_chan16.jpg[/url][/img]
(yes, I'm ripping off Katen Kyokotsu. Sue me, you'll get practice.)
[/spoiler]
Bio: When her power first showed itself at the age of eight, her own father, a priest who believed that humans were powerless but for prayer to God, attempted to kill her with the gem-encrusted daggers that were family heirlooms, believing her powers were derived from a contract with Satan. In defense of her own life, she killed him, along with her mother and older brother. Since then, she's been in her own. Wherever she went, someone would attack her, if not a disgusting man who feels entitled to her body, then by the mob that soon followed wanting her dead because of what she can do. When she went to the market, she didn't want to join any crew, especially not with that ragged-looking captain who started following her after she stole those apples. Surely he only saw a small, mud-and-blood covered theif he could take advantage of. However, after he defended her from her most recent would-be killers, she was finally accepted into a group. For a week...
Personality: Though usually quiet and distant, she is capable of carrying on a conversation with someone, if they can trap her into one. This is probably because of her trust issues, though she despises being indebted to anyone. That fact can make her loyal to a fault, at least until she feels her debt is repaid. However, if anyone is lucky enough to break through the barrier surrounding it, they will find a warm, soft heart that wishes only to be accepted by someone, and to defend those that do accept it.
Other: After seeing her use her powers, the captain began calling her "Shadow-Surfer". Though, she has shown disdain for being called this by anyone other than the captain.
Combat Info
Weapons: twin seven-inch daggers with emeralds in the hilt. The same ones her father tried to kill her with.
Fighting Style: She does what she needs to to stay alive.
Abilities: Shadow manipulation. She can even "ride" them. (A basic form of teleportation, provided there are no breaks in the shadows between where she is and where she is going.)[/spoiler][/left]

[left][spoiler=The Leviathan!][b]Username:[/b] DaWeirdGuy/KCNameless
[b]Character Name: [/b]Leviathan (Levy)
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Age:[/b] 1 year and 3 months.
[b]Height/Length:[/b] 10'5"
[spoiler=Appearance][img]http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/327781-Remino52/781/45/leviathan_display.jpg[/img] But Less Evil looking. And smaller.[/spoiler]
[b]Bio:[/b] Leviathan was merely an egg while the Captain was alive. A rare treasure, found among the ruins of an ancient civilisation. It was held by the Captain for many years, found even before the birth of his son. He, along with much of his crew, viewed it as one of the greatest and most mysterious treasures found by the great man, and none could discover its secret. It was hard like diamonds, unable to even be scratched by the strongest man. It would not burn, would not freeze. It would float rather than sink, and emitted a strange, cool heat. Karisuma often declared that he could hear a heartbeat from within, faint but there. No-one else ever heard it.
It was guarded carefully, and forgottened about over time, a hopeless and fantastical treasure. That was, until the 16th birthday of Karisuma's child, Michael. It was one of a pair of treasures, each holding mysterious power, that were gifted to Michael for this birthday; the Sword "Gemma Mare" and the Egg. He treasured them dearly, and were the two things of his father's that he kept when he abandoned the rest of the crew after losing his father. Hiding himself in a coastline hut, he had nothing but the Egg for company for the first year. His adventures as a Mercenary were short and dull for him, and he longed to be out at sea, but dared not venture forth for the history with it, and the remembrance of that day.
One day, he brought the Egg outside with him, placing it on the shore beside him as he rested on the beach. He sat there for hours, merely watching the ocean, and did not notice the tide getting higher. However, as he realised, the Egg had already floated out to sea. But before he could retrieve it, it started to crack. First it was only a small chip, but soon it had snapped in half to reveal a small serpent, crystal blue like the ocean on a clear day. It swam clumsily towards him, and he retrieved it quickly, a smile coming to his face for the first time in a year.
For the next year he took care of it and watched it grow, and by the time Percy came to find him, it was large enough for him to ride, and a connection was made between them, a mental bond that allowed them to communicate on a primal level.
It now rides with the ship as it's main scout, a creature that is loved by the crew and is an initial defense and warning for incoming enemies, as well as a great 'pet' for the ship.
[b]Personality: [/b]He is a innocent and friendly creature, willing to love anyone who does not do harm to him or his 'master'. He acts almost dog-like in nature, loyally obedient to anyone it fully trusts, playful among friends, and overly protective to his companions. This leads him to act like the 'pet' of the ship, though Michael personally hates the term.
He is also incredibly Intelligent and insightful, despite his youth and innocence, being able to understand most human speech and formulate his own plans, and has developed a small telepathic ability, allowing him to communicate rather effectively with Michael, and to use Empathetic Telepathy (Emotional) with almost all other creatures.
[b]Other:[/b] Not really much you couldn't guess.
[b][u]Combat Info[/u][/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b] His body?
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] Erm...He's a sea serpent with giant claws. He could wrap around and choke an enemy, bite them, rip them to shreds. Anything within reason really. Plays with his 'food' sometimes.
[b]Abilities:[/b] Echolocation, the ability to heat up water within its body and shoot it out in a stream of boiling water, massive strength, communication with all sea creatures, basic Empathetic Telepathy with most creatures, primal instincts such as minor danger prediction and weather prediction. He also seems to be able to locate Michael where ever he may be.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler][/left]

[center][size=5]Story so far is located [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/286093-beloved-captain-ch-1-valley-of-rosespg-16oocnot-startedaccepting/#entry5979147"]here.[/url][/size][/center]

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O'Captain my captain here is my app

[spoiler=App]
Personal info
[spoiler=Appearance:][url="http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120711040303/toriko/images/thumb/c/cb/Yuda.jpg/275px-Yuda.jpg"]http://images2.wikia.../275px-Yuda.jpg[/url] [/spoiler]
Bio: Milli is a born and raised esteemed chef who is known for his feats in the kitchen. Around the age of 18 he got a job as a waiter in a five star restaurant where in order to be of best service everyone gets to sample the food. It was then he knew that cooking was his future. He set out to learn all of the culinary techniques he could master, trained under the worlds best chefs, and prepare the worlds greatest dishes. By the late 40's he had earned a reputation as one of the worlds greatest chefs and was even listed in the top 100.

At the age of 46 he realized that he was plateauing as a chef, he had seen so much of the world but with his somewhat limited resources he could not fully see the world and taste all of its delicious cuisine. He found himself in what would be considered an upscale restaurant where the head chef was his peer and as he feasted a slew of unruly savage creatures walked in. They were pirates, and quite beastly ones at that. Of course Milli was going to deal with these ruffians with ease but someone else beat him to the punch. An energetic old man who seemed to be quite skilled in combat leaped forward and was apparently the person the other pirates were looking for. This old man was none other than Captain Karisuma. While the captain put on quite a show defeating the other pirates Milli had an idea. A pirate probably travels the seas looking for all types of adventure and they probably get to see all types of tasty creatures. Milli then approached the captain and told him about his plight and like a generous soul and a port in the storm the Captain was already waiting for Milli to ask.

As the new chef of the crew Milli got to cook and try countless dishes and visit many places what an odd group of people he thought but they were becoming more like his family everyday. The nickname "Milli" is the name actually given to him by the captain, Maximillion sounded to pretentious to be a pirate and Max was to common a name, that and milli just sounded funnier. Milli came to like his new name. At the age of 53 Milli was on that ship when the zombie pirates attacked and it was weird though thanks to all of the crews abilities they just couldn't seem to defeat regenerating zombies. Of course he cursed his own personal weakness for not being of much help and he used the hiatus to further his skills as a chef and in combat and now he feels he is ready to journey to the ends of the world.
Personality: Milli is a highly efficient person. He believes that there is a best way to do everything to reduce the amount effort needed to get a task done. This does not mean he is not creative because as a chef his imagination is vast especially when he wants to make a new dish. The efficiency comes in the method of preparation, the cutting, the tenderizing..etc. This same logic can be applied to every aspect of life including combat. In terms of caring for others well that has not unlike everyone else, cares for his crew mates and what not. Though he did find the captain as a fellow peer because they were somewhere close to the same age and is going on this trip to go against the will of nature and bring him back from the dead. This also serves as healthy motivation for going around the world and resuming his culinary test.
Other: As a trained chef and fighter Milli is very skilled when it comes to reading body language and he is an expert on the human anatomy which he will use to his advantage.
Combat Info
Weapons:[spoiler:knife] [url="http://www.2-clicks-kitchenknives.com/images/image/About%20the%20Kitchen%20Knife.jpg"]http://www.2-clicks-...tchen Knife.jpg[/url]
Milli's first weapon is a set of custom made 7.5 in. Adamantium polymer kitchen knives in which are one of the most durable tools in the known world. [/spoiler]

Chimera cloth: In addition to his knives Milli wears what appears to be a 10 ft green sash around his waist. This sash is actually a hybrid of many different plants, mystical and non mystical, and is an actual living plant. It may not have eyes or ears but it can fully comprehend human speech and the will of its master (pretty much like Aladdin's magic carpet)[list]
[*]HyperGrowth: If submerged in any type of water source the chimera cloth can grow to extreme lengths. Of course like plants this is solely dependent on the water source if it is a lake then the cloth will grow and extend exponentially if it is a puddle...not so much
[*]Malleable: The cloth can float twist and turn to any shape you can make with a cloth. Meaning can become a club or staff and the like.
[*]Strong/Dense: The cloth is strong and dense enough to easily shatter and carry large rock
[*]Roots: Like vines and trees the chimera cloth can take root in the ground to repair itself, in a cruel sense in can also take root in living things and use the nutrients from the blood to repair itself
[*]Assimilation: The chimera cloth is ever evolving and can assimilate the characteristics of new plant life it comes across.
[/list]
Fighting Style: When using the Chimera cloth Milli has the typical anime cloth fighting style and if someone manages to get with close range combat he will use his kitchen knives to deliver swift cuts to the enemies vitals.
Abilities: N/A
[/spoiler]

[quote name='Beginning446' timestamp='1342408010' post='5979546']
O'Captain my captain here is my app

[spoiler=App]
Personal info

As the new chef of the crew Milli got to cook and try countless dishes and visit many places what an odd group of people he thought but they were becoming more like his family everyday. The nickname "Milli" is the name actually given to him by the captain, Maximillion sounded to pretentious to be a pirate and Max was to common a name, that and milli just sounded funnier. Milli came to like his new name. At the age of 48 Milli was on that ship when the zombie pirates attacked and it was weird though thanks to all of the crews abilities they just couldn't seem to defeat regenerating zombies. Of course he cursed his own personal weakness for not being of much help and he used the hiatus to further his skills as a chef and in combat and now he feels he is ready to journey to the ends of the world.
Combat Info
Weapons:[spoiler:knife] [url="http://www.2-clicks-kitchenknives.com/images/image/About%20the%20Kitchen%20Knife.jpg"]http://www.2-clicks-...tchen Knife.jpg[/url]

[/list]
Fighting Style: When using the Chimera cloth Milli has the typical anime cloth fighting style and if someone manages to get with close range combat he will use his kitchen knives to deliver swift cuts to the enemies vitals.
Abilities: N/A
[/spoiler]
[/quote]
Accepted

Hmm... a quest to find their lost leader... I wonder how it will go.

[spoiler="Appearance"][url="http://i50.tinypic.com/xoqz5j.jpg"]http://i50.tinypic.com/xoqz5j.jpg[/url]
In addition, Sharon carries a small satchel with her. Usually it containes notes on things she wants to remember.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Bio"]Sharon Thane was born Sharon Walberg, the only child of an affluent family. While she was loved by her mother, her father obviously wanted a son, though he warmed up to her once she took an interest in swordplay. That ended, however, once she turned 17 and she ended up burning the food she was trying to eat... with magic. Turns out that she has a magical spark in her soul which enables her to do magic. Her father, superstitious as he was, believed her to be some sort of devil-child, so he disowned her. Fortunately, with some prodding from his wife, Mr. Walberg sent her away to a magical academy to help her learn to control her powers. She was not sent without support; on top of monetary funds her father had two swords specially forged for her.

Her time at the academy was not any easier. Although she has that magic spark, her actual magical skill was ...pitiful to say the least. And since she was now known as Sharon Thane, she was an unknown as well. Though she was mocked, teased and bullied, Sharon perservered. She practiced and studied and soon she was able to do much more with that tiny spark of magic than more blessed students could. Even so, all this meant was that she was bullied for standing out in the lectures and practical lessons.

Things were not all horrible, though. One of the teachers took a liking to Sharon, and spent his time tutoring her. He was a kind and selfless soul, qualities which Sharon admired. Even as he grew sick, he continued to teach, and still made time to mentor Sharon. Before he left school for rehabilitation, he personally enchanted her two swords; one with the power of searing fire, and the other with the power of frigid ice. These swords became Sharon's most prized posessions, her link to her parents, and her mentor.

Her life would change when her class went on a field trip; the last before her class would graduate. However, while on a boat to their destination, their boat was sieged by pirates. Crafty ones too; their ship had one of those fancy magic nullifiers onboard; dampening any attempts to cast magic. With the mages' advantage gone, the pirates quickly overpowered the students and tied them up. The story may have ended here if Sharon had not done the impossible. She cast magic within the null field.

All of that effort... all of that practice paid off. While her magic was still weak, her understanding of her own magic allowed her to fight back; a bit of ice here and there can make navigating tough, and a little fire can spook some pirates. After all, as far as they are concerned, nobody can cast magic on their ship. Sharon eventually retrieved her swords before encountering the ship's captain, who was taken in by her skill and determination. It was here that Sharon made 'the most stupid decision ever'.

She negotiated with the captain to only take her, and leave the other students behind. This captain, believing Sharon to be dangerous and powerful, cheerfully complied, and held up the bargain. Sharon had no idea why she did that. Perhaps it was her mentor rubbing off on her? Or maybe it was something else? Whatever it was, with her being the only one taken allowed another chance encounter...

Following news of kidnappers, Captain Karisuma and his crew came upon the pirate ship. Sharon could not see most of this; she was locked up in a room (with her gear this time, Sharon thought the pirates were trying to recruit her). But even with the rare magic nullifier, Karisuma quickly overwhelmed the kidnappers and their captain. Of course, Karisuma and his crew were looking for kidnapped people... and they found one. Sharon Thane herself.

After hearing her story, Karisuma decided that Sharon would be a good addition to the crew, particularly impressed with her sacrificial act to free her classmates. Sharon could not help but see a part of her mentor in the older captain, so she decided to join. She was only on the crew for a short two years before the big tragedy hit.

Captain Karisuma's sacrifice to the zombies hit her hard, though she could not exactly sit around and mourn. Instead, she resolved to find out who was behind the zombies, and what exactly they were. She read up on various aspects, though she could not reach any one conclusion. Even the gates to the underworld were among her research materials, though she often passed it over for other materials dealing directly with more direct forms of . While she did not know of their signifigance then, a visit from an old crewmate helped to shed some light on her research...[/spoiler]

[b]Personality: [/b]Sharon is pessimistic and aloof, and tends to not trust people's intentions easily. She strives for perfection, often going beyond in order to try to reach that point, sometimes forgetting that perfection is impossible. And she would not have gotten this far without hard work either; since she believes herself to be inferior, she works hard to overcome that hurdle. She does care more than she lets on, even if she doesn't realize it yet.
[b]Weapons: [/b]2x Enchanted Swords. As in the picture, one is enchanted with fire and the other with ice. The two swords she keeps with her normally look like basic swords; their enchantments are activated by putting a little magic into them. Since they were enchanted for Sharon's use, they are made to be activated with only a small amont of magic. Since most enchanted items are made to handle any amount of magic put into them, and not work well with only a small amount of magic, most people would feel the enchantments are broken. After all, putting the standard amount of magic into her fire sword would, for example, cause ones arm to be engulfed in the magic flames.
[b]Fighting Style: [/b]Sharon is a defensive fighter. Tends to fare better when she holds her ground and takes advantage of her foe's mistakes. Use of magic can help throw her opponent off and allow that opening she wants.
[b]Abilities: [/b]She has a wide variety of magic spells. However, while she has access to alot of magic, the fact that she can only channel a small amount of magic limits the useablilty of those spells. Combat worthy spells include:
[i]Tinder:[/i] Creates a small flame in her hand, on at the end of her fingertip.
[i]Healing:[/i] Does what it says. Unlike mages who can bathe the patient in magic to heal them, Sharon needs to heal like a surgeon, and even then, the body often needs time to heal on its own.

[quote name='encapturer' timestamp='1342449644' post='5979806']
Hmm... a quest to find their lost leader... I wonder how it will go.

[/quote]
accepted

Hmm... since we all would need to know each other for awile (Percy was a crew member for about 21 years, Milli for 7 and Sharon for 2... quite the range there), I kinda wonder how the crew interacted back then. After all, we aren'ttotal strangers in this RP, and I know for sure that Sharon would have interacted with Percy and Milli differently.

I just realized my characters dates don't add up lol Well I got to go change that as for interactions I know for sure Milli would/will talk about how much more efficient Sharon's swordsmanship could be lol as for Percy...idk..nice people are nice I guess we would all be friends of some kind right?

I didn't notice, but that can easily be fixed so its no problem. As for character interaction Milli would seem to be the wise ones. Correcting mistakes that others make. As i said there are going to be a lot of NPC, which I'm working on their app. If remember correctly Milli would be the second oldest one. Sharon would most likely criticize Percy being the new "Captain" and how he can't do it right. Percy would most likely just get a long with everyone, but not take the advice from Milli, do to Percy used to getting advice from the Captain. Then he might have a rivalry with Sharon.

I based that on their personalities, and this is off the top of my head so it could be different.

Heh, indeed. I could see that happening. Sharon would indeed be receptive to criticism from Milli (though she would also tend to call him by his full first name, don't know how he'd feel about that...). Master Chef who is always looking for ways to better himself? Expert at reading the opponent in battle? That's someone that Sharon can look up to (and maybe be a little jealous of as well; he found his path in life about the same age she lost hers, after all). And Sharon would butt heads with Percy. Well, more in the RP proper, since as the newcomer on the crew originally she tended to keep her head down. Sharon would have had a begrudging respect for Percy; yeah, he knew what he was doing and has much more experience than she does, but she probably thought he was a little wild and needed to take some things more seriously (really just projecting herself onto him: "If I acted like that I would be a nobody!", "You're squandering your potential!") Even though she still has problems with him, he would instantly get +5 respect points for figuring out a way to save Captian Karisuma.

How many more people are you looking for, by the way?

[spoiler=Completing the Whitman Poem that Beginning446 posted, because it is actually pretty relevant.]

[color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=3][i]O Captain! my Captain! our fearful trip is done;[/i]
[i]The ship has weathered every rack, the prize we sought is won;[/i]
[i]The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,[/i]
[i]While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring:[/i][/size][/font][/color]

[i]But O heart! heart! heart![/i]
[i]O the bleeding drops of red,[/i]
[i]Where on the deck my Captain lies,[/i]
[i]Fallen cold and dead.[/i]

[i]O Captain! my Captain! rise up and hear the bells;[/i]
[i]Rise up—for you the flag is flung—for you the bugle trills;[/i]
[i]For you bouquets and ribboned wreaths—for you the shores a-crowding;[/i]
[i]For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning;[/i]

[i]Here Captain! dear father![/i]
[i]This arm beneath your head;[/i]
[i]It is some dream that on the deck,[/i]
[i]You've fallen cold and dead.[/i]

[i]My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still;[/i]
[i]My father does not feel my arm, he has no pulse nor will;[/i]
[i]The ship is anchored safe and sound, its voyage closed and done;[/i]
[i]From fearful trip, the victor ship, comes in with object won;[/i]

[i]Exult, O shores, and ring, O bells![/i]
[i]But I, with mournful tread,[/i]
[i]Walk the deck my Captain lies,[/i]
[i]Fallen cold and dead.[/i]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Application]
[b]Personal info[/b]

Username: radio414

Character Name: Eula (You-La)

Height: 5’ 5” (165 cm)

[spoiler=Appearance:]
Eula has a lithe figure that stands at an average height, with little to no abnormalities besides the obvious fact that she is a gorgon, with all the features that come with it. Snakes for hair, tannish scales, forked tongue, the like. Covering her eyes is the blindfold that The Captain gave her, which she only takes off when up in the crow’s nest. Eula tends to be modestly dressed, in mostly white that has become tan from lack of washing, and wears no shoes, preferring to roam the ship and the rest of the world with bear feet. Eula is only armed with a pistol, which she keeps at her waist. Her blindfold, her only remembrance of The Captain, is a pitch black cloth that is constantly wrapped around her eyes.

Her disguise, when she wears it, is a series of dark rags that are strategically placed to cover most, if not all of the evidence that might show her as something inhuman. In this disguise, instead of a blindfold, Eula wears a one sided veil that allows her to see without petrifying others.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Bio:]
Having a powerful figure attracted to you has its benefits and disadvantages. One on hand, having said figure court you is an endearing idea, as you benefit from the gifts they give you, as well as being publicly known as the man’s “lady-friend.” Such things can boost one’s ego, possibly more than intended in the case of Eula. The powerful figure here was the local mage named Riku, the leader of a mercenary group that was being paid to guard the port town of Vesuva.

Eula, after knowing Riku for a while, began to learn his patterns, such as when he went out on patrol, what to do if he was feeling upset, and who in his group of mercenaries he happened to trust, and distrust. She began to feel confident enough to take advantage of these patterns, by reminding him of his patrol times, saying the right thing if he came back from patrol with an icy cold stare, and more importantly, sleeping with the untrustworthy members of Riku’s Mercenaries.

It was a natural high for both of the parties involved. The mercenaries had separate reasons for allowing this to happen, from getting revenge at Riku for some forgotten misdeed, to reasoning that what Riku didn’t know, wouldn’t hurt him. Eula was extending her range of influence, in more ways than one, and she knew that unless Riku caught her in the act, she could worm her way out of it by pointing out how untrustworthy the accusing mercenary was. It worked, for a time.

The only problem was that Riku did find out, and when he did, he had that same ice-cold stare. Dismissing the other mercenary from the room, Riku began a series of spells that had been passed down as ancient lore, and Eula began a series of transformations. The first was the scales of a reptile, tainting her beauty. The second was her eyes, ensuring that if anyone looked upon them, it would be the last thing they would ever see. The final transformation was the snakes, their constant hissing as a reminder of what she had done, and what she had become. She was 19 at the time.

Three years passed, and Eula had gone from the town’s equivalent of a princess, to the town’s equivalent of a recluse. She made her money by selling sea salt, but no one knew when she collected it, and no one ever guessed that the woman who dressed herself covered in black had been Riku’s lady-friend three years prior. No one believable, anyway.

Then, one day, a ship came into port at midnight, and Eula was harvesting salt. Spotting the ship, she froze, hoping that no one would notice her. She was as always dressed in her covered outfit as a precaution, but even so, it was a clear night with a full moon. No chance could be taken.

“Do you always harvest salt at midnight?” It was a deep voice, the kind one would expect from a leader. Riku had such a voice. The only thing to do when asked by a leader was to answer. So Eula did, honestly.
And so began a series of questions, most of which weren’t noteworthy, until the ship leader asked “You must have very good eyes to see at midnight. Could I see them?”

“I don’t think you would want to.” With that, she took off her black covering, revealing the monster that lay beneath. She made sure to keep her veil on, and when she took it off, she had her eyes closed. The next thing she heard was a soothing “Let me help you with that.” Eula took that as a threat, and lashed out, but hit nothing but air, an felt a cloth being placed around her eyes as some kind of blindfold.

“Now, follow me.” Eula had no time to react, as he felt herself being led by the hand to a large wooden object that she assumed was the ship this captain sailed in on. Then she was led up, until she reached the basket at the top of the mast.

“Why did you lead me to the crow’s nest?” It was the first question Eula had asked The Captain since they had first met.

“Because you would be perfect at it. Up here, no one can see the evilness in your eyes, and said eyes would help me tremendously at spotting ships. What say you?”

Eula knew that this man was crazy, but she also could think of very few reasons not to join the man on his endeavors. And with that , she allowed herself to be taken away.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality:]
Eula, after her incident with Riku, is a quiet and withholding character, preferring to spend her days in the crow’s nest, as well as most nights. When confronted about anything, she prefers to give one-word answers, or the shortest answer she can give. To the crew members that have managed to open her up, she feels that she is able to give a full honest opinion on what is asked, trying to give her reasoning to those that trust her.

Still, her large ego from her time as a human sometimes shines through, often giving her some sort of belief that authority cannot stop her, which often leads to conflicts.
[/spoiler]

Other: n/a

[b]Combat Info[/b]

Weapons: A pistol common for the time. The only difference is the name “Eula” she has carved into the barrel.

Fighting Style: Eula fights as if she hasn’t before because she rarely does. Her strategy is to try and stay away from close range, and either shoot her attacker, or petrify them. Should she be forced into a situation where neither of these things are adequate, she will flail about, trying to get into a situation where such tactics do work.

Abilities: Eula, as a gorgon, has the following abilities:

[i]Petrification:[/i] If any living thing meets her eyes, they turn to granite. Note that as long as either party can’t see the other’s irises, there are no ill effects to either party.

[i]Blood of Life:[/i] Eula’s blood has slight healing properties. If sprinkled on a non-gorgon, it can act as a painkiller of decent effect. It also closes light to medium cuts and scratches.
[/spoiler]

Also, I'm going to be away from a computer for five days starting tomorrow. I'll still be able to follow along on my phone and post if needed, but I won't be able to post in a started RP. Just giving a head up.

Hmm... an always expandable crew? Fair enough.

And wow, Eula's pretty remarkable in how much non-interaction she probably would have with Sharon (don't know about the rest of the crew, of course). There may have been a few visits up there just to see what kind of person is keeping an eye out from the crow's nest. Probably sensing that *something* happened to her that has something to do with magic, but wouldn't really say it. And maybe once Sharon slipped up and just started complaining about her various frustrations.

Yeah. I didn't even think about that when writing the app. There probably would be at least a little separation between Eula and most magic users. I imagine that she came down for food or something, and overheard Sharon griping about her magic. Cue argument.

Alternatively, they're both in some sort of combat, and Eula sees that Sharon is a bit more than meets the eye, setting up a confrontation later.

I don't know. Just thinking out loud. To be fair, they did have time to interact before The Captain died, if that makes any difference.

Okay well I finally have time, so I am finally making the apps for the NPCs. I will be putting 1-3 a day. This is cause I need to write them down, but I do have them in my head. It just takes a while to write it down. Especially since I edit them a little as I write the app. The NPCs can be controlled by anyone, the reason I'm making the whole app is cause...well they are still main characters. Althouhgh if one person is controlling them at the moment, you can't just take full control of them. Think of them as temporary characters one can use.

So for today I posted one NPC.

[quote name='radio414' timestamp='1342725176' post='5983031']
To be fair, they did have time to interact before The Captain died, if that makes any difference.
[/quote]

Indeed, that's the idea behind my post. Generally everybody should know everybody else, since they all had a history of at least two years working together (Don't know when Eula joined, though right now I'm assuming Sharon joined last). As such, it's as if a major part of each character's history is a blank, due to the fact that how they interacted with the major players on the ship. A generic overview would be fine, except if character A likes to hang out with B, but B hates A's guts and only works with them professionally, one would imagine that A already knows that B does not like them and act accordingly once the crew is put back together. Or at least not act like that they have amnesia, haha.

And now we have other characters? Sharon seems like she would not have have any problems with Asim personally, but may have issues with him constantly blowing up at his crewmates. Assuming that's what he does, of course.

[i][spoiler=Appearance:] [img]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo23/Poison_Love/anime/Anime_Warrior_by_chaotixwolf.jpg[/img] [/spoiler][/i]

[i]Bio: He was born into nobility when he was born his family was in power. He was the second born so he knew from day one that he was never going to sit on the throne and have the power of his older brother. He spent his time studying up on forms of alchemy and the art of dueling. He got through half a volume on alchemy before his family’s home was attacked by the army of a rival army. He watched as members of his family’s guard and members of his family get slaughtered. He even watched as his older brother got slaughtered. They even overpowered his father and executed him. They soon even made it through His defenses and illusions and tried to kill him. He was became enraged after he found out that they had killed most of his family he felt something grow in side of him, His eyes changed color and a magical seal formed under foot. He was in berserk form for the first time. He fled over the wall and in to the city after laying waste to most of the soldiers there. He later woke up at a safe house his family had in town that was designed for that purpose for an occasion just like the one that had just transpired at their main home. [/i]
[i]He spent the next five years sticking it to the new royal family through sabotage and executions as a way to set back the enemy and build up allies for when he was going to take back his country. He suffered some wounds and went berserk a few times but nothing major happened. One day he heard of a captain coming in to town for supplies. He figured taking out a big shot captain. He waited at the docks waiting on the ship. The second the ship landed he was ready to go through with the plan. He walked up to the Captain, Sorens 18 at the moment, and challenged him to a duel to right in front of his crew, the royal guard, and the people he wanted to impress with this escapade. The duel went on for an hour before the captain defeated him. He knew without the peoples help he was after he have to leave town. He ended up having a conversation with the man who beat him and pleaded that he take him with him. The captain agreed and he set sail with whole crew. He spent his time on the ship honing his skills and managing the ships weapons.[/i]

[i]Personality: He is calm and collected when it comes down to most things. He lives with a strong sense of honor and duty to fallen allies. He can be very protective under certain conditions. He hates bringing up things in the past and he can be a downer at times. He also respects those who do not abuse their power. He has spurts of rage that trigger his berserk form.[/i]

[i]Combat Info[/i]
[i]Fighting Style: He fights in two ways one is a more tradition style and the other is way more spontious mixing illusions with his attacks [/i]
[i]Abilities: Basic illusions like vanishing, throwing sounds, creating illusions of himself, and mirages. Berserk form- He becomes faster, stronger, and wilder[/i]

[quote name='Leagacy of the Kingdom' timestamp='1342905170' post='5984803']

[i]Combat Info[/i]
[i]Abilities: Basic illusions like vanishing, throwing sounds, creating illusions of himself, and mirages. Berserk form- He becomes faster, stronger, and wilder[/i]
[/quote]

Accepted. The Beserk From does have a draw back right, like time limit or negative effects afters a use.

Added two more NPCs. Ony about 13 more to go that I have planned.
Also I think I'll start this RP in a week when my classes are done.

Archived