Sora1499

Master of Chaos: the antipose (did I spell that correctly?) of my previous card, Master of Order.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/j5i62.jpg[/img]
Lore: This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by removing from play 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster from your graveyard. Once per turn, you can banish 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster from your graveyard, then select 1 card your opponent controls, and banish it. This card is unaffected by the effects of cards that would prevent it from declaring an attack.

Well, the effect isn't the most original, and I think you know the cards this idea came from. The second part of the effect is a bit overpowered. It says LIGHT "or" DARK, it should probably be both or a Banish of one of those cards. There are a lot of other cards that recycle monsters and you're just feeding and feeding yourself with almost no drawbacks.

I look at it this way, it's destroy and kill. You can make a deck and load it up with LIGHT and DARK monsters and just use this card to kill everything.

Good idea (or ripped off idea, idk), but this is just way too overpowered.

ocg is off

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by banishing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can send 1 LIGHT or DARK monster from your Deck to the Graveyard, then select 1 card your Opponent controls, and banish it. This card is unaffected by the effects of cards that would prevent it from declaring an attack.

removed from play = banish

the part where you send cards you choose from your deck to the graveyard is bad

this is level 7

rdmd is level 10 and it is not as op'ed as this

[quote name='Herman The German' timestamp='1342367377' post='5979024']
ocg is off

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by banishing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can send 1 LIGHT or [b]1[/b] DARK monster from your Deck to the Graveyard, then select 1 card your Opponent controls, and banish it. This card is unaffected by the effects of cards that would prevent it from declaring an attack.

removed from play = banish

the part where you send cards you choose from your deck to the graveyard is bad

this is level 7

rdmd is level 10 and it is not as op'ed as this
[/quote]

I fixed an error, but I agree.

I didn't even notice the level.

Changing the effect slightly and remove the O/P'dness and make it level 8-9ish.

Archived