It's all about the BLUE EYES!

tyler14isnexus

Ok here's my lastest cards. Thanks to King Nothing for the help with the OCG!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/TasGR.jpg[/img]

Lore: When this card is Normal Summoned, you can pay 1000 Life Poinst: Special Summon 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from your Deck.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/dO7nE.jpg[/img]

Lore:While this card is face-up on your side of the field or in your Graveyard Divine-Beast-Type monsters cannot be Summoned.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/eJMPY.jpg[/img]

Lore:You can banish this face-up card: Special Summon 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from your hand,Deck,or Graveyard.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Ty810.jpg[/img]

Lore: Pay half your Life Points to activate this card. On your third Standby Phase after activating this card: Special Summon up to 3 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard.

Let me know what you think!

The first Seto: Extremely searchable, and an incredible method of bringing out an otherwise hard-to-summon vanilla. I feel iffy about the once-per-duel effect though, since you could really SS BEWD so many times, but I suppose it just stops this from becoming a Rank 8 turbo engine or something. [s]Kaiba.dek should totally be tier 1 though.[/s]

The second Seto: Divine-Beasts are... hardly existent. There's scarcely any Decks that have them, so making this a side-option isn't really worth it.

Baby BEWD: Kaibaman is better since he goes to the Grave instead. Though this might see use in Decks that utilize having cards banished, but still, Kaibaman is generally better. Maybe he could SS from the Hand or Graveyard?

3 Turns You're Out: It could be technically two Standby Phases away since you're more than likely to activate it before the Standby Phase of the turn you get this card anyway. The turtle-speed of this card combined with the life point cost probably would have you resort to stalling to prevent from losing (or just having a good Hand in the first place), but the Rank 8 shenanigans this has are amazing.

[quote name='A Background Character' timestamp='1342658295' post='5982353']
The first Seto: Extremely searchable, and an incredible method of bringing out an otherwise hard-to-summon vanilla. I feel iffy about the once-per-duel effect though, since you could really SS BEWD so many times, but I suppose it just stops this from becoming a Rank 8 turbo engine or something. [s]Kaiba.dek should totally be tier 1 though.[/s]
The second Seto: Divine-Beasts are... hardly existent. There's scarcely any Decks that have them, so making this a side-option isn't really worth it.
Baby BEWD: Kaibaman is better since he goes to the Grave instead. Though this might see use in Decks that utilize having cards banished, but still, Kaibaman is generally better. Maybe he could SS from the Hand or Graveyard?
3 Turns You're Out: It could be technically two Standby Phases away since you're more than likely to activate it before the Standby Phase of the turn you get this card anyway. The turtle-speed of this card combined with the life point cost probably would have you resort to stalling to prevent from losing (or just having a good Hand in the first place), but the Rank 8 shenanigans this has are amazing.
[/quote]

So do you think I should remove the once per duel clause off of Kaiba,and have BBEWD be able to summon from the Deck and Graveyard?

I think it would be safe to get rid of the once per duel clause for the first Seto. You can only use it so many times anyway, plus you have to Normal Summon him to get your BEWD, so it isn't like he's a Blue-Eyes Rescue Rabbit.

And BBEWD should be from the Hand or Graveyard. If it is from the Deck, then it would make the first Seto redundant and rather inferior to this.

Seto #1: Honestly seems a bit powerful, but if we're comparing it to REDMD, it's nothing. Still, I can't help feeling it'd be a bit OP if you removed the Once a Duel clause. I mean, it IS an instant 3000 ATK beat-stick.

Seto #2: Virtually useless in most cases.

Baby BEWD: I like it, seems fair. If you used this with Ancient Rules, it's two Blue-Eyes in one turn. (If they're in your hand, of course.)

3 Turns You're Out: Blue-Eyes OTK with Delta Attacker... Nice.

Archived