Digimon RP - Viral Apocalypse [PG-16/IC/Started/Accepting]

Durandamon

[center][color=#008000]DIGITAL MONSTERS: VIRAL APOCALYPSE[/color][/center]
[center][color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#800080]PG-16 - Out of Character Topic[/color][/size][/font][/color][/center]
http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/285693-digimon-rp-viral-apocalypse-pg-16oocnot-startedaccepting/

[left][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][color=#800080]"Yaaaawwwnnnn...."[/color] - a 17-year-old boy named Léon got up from his bed, and checked his clock; it was 10 am in Paris, France. He blasted from his bed and ran downstairs, trying to put his pants on while going down the stairs - [color=#800080]"Il est tard! (It's late!) Au revoir, mère! (Bye, mother!)"[/color] - He ran out of the house with a toast on his mouth, and got on his bike (...) After some minutes, Léon was already at school, on his computer class. He opened his laptop and pressed the on button...nothing. - [color=#800080]"excusez-moi, professeur? mon ordinateur ne démarre pas. (excuse me teacher, my computer won't start!)"[/color] - after some checks, the computer teacher couldn't make it work either, and told him to take notes instead. Still, he tried once more and the computer...started? It was different. Instead of Windows, it was a green screen, with a silver cross on the middle (Crest of Reliability). Before he could do anything, it flashed with a white light, and Léon felt himself sucked in like a tornado, and he stopped being in his classroom.[/size][/font][/left]

[left][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]A few minutes later, Léon woke up in a patch of green, alone. Nothing could be seen nearby, except for some trees and a house some meters away. He got up and slowly walked toward it.[/size][/font][/left]

It was 7:30 in London. Jon had gone to bed late, the sound of his alarm was the one thing between him and getting an extra 5 minutes in bed. The alarm clock beeped some more, "Alright, I'm up, I'm up.". Jon slowly got ready for school; It was 8:10 by the time he left the house. His first class, Computer Class, one of the classes Jon never worried about, because he was really good with technology, "Bang it a couple of times, always works." he used to say.

When he got into class, he sat down at his "spot" and pressed the button to turn the PC on. "Why the crap...?", the computer would not turn on. He checked the power supply, everything was fine. He tried unplugging it and plugging it back in. The computer just would not turn on. Eventually a screen came up, it was a shillouette, it looked like a rhino's head attatched to a human body, with Wolverine like claws coming out of the "hands" of the shilloutte. A symbol appeared, it was like the sun, (The Crest of Courage). The room began to swirl around him. He saw a lizard, then a dinosaur, and a Dinosaur wearing armour, but that shilloutte was still there, not revealing itself. He saw tons of ones and zeroes fly around him, he could see e-mails being sent to and fro from little country icons around him, he even saw 2 or 3 of the emails and read the first few words.

"Okay, so i'm in the... internet? So this is what it looks like.". Jon slowly closed his eyes. A few minutes later he woke up in a clearing in a forest, A strange house was nearby. He saw a boy there, possibly 17 or so, he looked like he was from France.
Little did Jon know that he would soon be with that lizard like thing he saw.

[color=#000000][b]Richmond, Virginia[/b]
[b]8:03am[/b][/color]

[color=#000000]Dominique Akron hadn't bothered going to school that day. Instead, she remained at home, successfully managing to feign sickness. Her parents were both at work, but unfortunately they had sent someone to make sure she was OK. At least in the mean-time, she had the Wii to herself for about an hour, which she managed to find after scouring the whole house for it. She began to play her favourite game, Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Of course, she had her frustrations with it, but she got over them quickly.[/color]

[color=#000000]She was about to defeat a hard opponent when all of a sudden, the Wii had shut down mysteriously, as did the TV. It was almost as if the power had been cut off from both of these appliances. Of Dominique was none too happy.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Ha, ha, very funny, guys!"[/color][color=#000000] Dominique spat, before walking off to check that the power box was... on? Strange, if the power to the house was on, and there was no sudden power-cut, then why would the Wii not work? Or the TV, for that matter. Eventually, a strange spiral-shaped symbol had emitted from the TV, with a few slash marks across the centre (The Crest of Trust).[/color]

[color=#000000]That was all the TV was able to display, even as Dominique changed channel after channel, using the remote to do so. She panicked at first, but eventually flew into a rage, beginning to throw the remote into the TV.[/color]

[color=#800080]"WORK, YOU PIECE OF S***!!"[/color][color=#000000] she screamed as she threw the remote control, only to witness something [i]completely[/i] unexpected. The glass of the TV had sunk inwards, and the remote continued to travel at terminal velocity, almost as if it was falling into a bottomless pit. A powerful vortex had dragged Dominique into the TV, her [i]screaming[/i] in agony as she "fell".[/color]

[color=#000000][b]Login Island[/b]

What looked a remote control for a television set had fallen from the sky, shattering on impact with the forest floor in front of two boys that had already gotten into the Digital World before Dominique. Speaking of which, she had then begun falling from the sky as well, screaming in fear, and hitting branches of a tree as she fell, before getting stuck inside one of the thicker branches which had split into two. This stopped Dominique from hitting the ground head-first, but her hips had been wedged in between the two branches, and she was hanging upside down, blood rushing to her brain as she flailed helplessly.[/color]

[color=#800080]"HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLP!!"[/color][color=#000000] screamed Dominique, as she tried to get the boys' attention.[/color]

Léon had started walking, when he heard a loud thump, and an even louder crash. He turned around, and saw two young guys; a boy who was on the ground, and a girl stuck between two tree branches. He sighed and approached her. After some struggling with the branches, while only using one hand, he got the - [color=#800080]"Sigh, fini, mon cheri. (Done, my dear). Quel...ehem...What's your name, m'lady?" [/color]- Léon changed his language, but he still had a sharp french accent. - [color=#800080]"Also...do any of you know where we are!?"[/color]

Jon had seen Dominique calling for help. "So, lady, do you know anything about this place?" said Jon. He looked up at the sky, he saw several pyramids and portals around, they had data buzzing around them. Jon then heard a rustling in the bushes, "What the hell was that? There can't be someone else here!". Jon saw a thin, pink rope-like ear... "Okay, kinda freaked out here" Jon thought to himself. "What was that "Thing"?"....

[color=#800080]"Thing? There's a thing here?"[/color] - Léon looked at the bushes, but found nothing around. He then looked up at the trees, and saw some of them rustling their leaves, and then falling like if an army of lumberjacks were tearing the forest down -[color=#800080] "What in the name of..."[/color]
[color=#ff0000]ROAAAARR!!![/color]
From between the fallen trees, a giant figure appeared; a red dinosaur-shaped monster, with green spikes on its back and stripes of the same color. Its eyes were disturbingly oddly coloured, its sclerae were black as coal, and its irises where blood red. It started looking around, and then found the kids on the floor, and started running toward them.
[color=#ff0000]ROAAAARR!!![/color]
[color=#800080]"The f*ck!? Sigh...let's go!"[/color] - Léon started running toward the house, letting himself fall as the house was at lower ground than their position, and rolled looking silly down the slope.
[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091209004557/digimon/es/images/0/0c/Tyrannomon.jpg[/img]

[color=#800080]"HOW THE F*** SHOULD [i]I[/i] KNOW??!!"[/color][color=#000000] Dominique screamed, fighting to get her hips unstuck, but to no avail, [/color][color=#800080]"And more importantly, why the f*** aren't [i]both[/i] of you helping me out here?! I can't stay stuck upside-down forevARRRGH!!"[/color]

[color=#000000]Eventually, the French guy had managed to wrestle the branches out of the way, causing Dominique to slip through the two branches that her hips were previously wedged into. Unfortunately, she didn't have much time to recover before a wild Tyrannomon appeared out of nowhere, and started charging at the three kids.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Ho-... -ly... SSSSSSSSSS***!!" [/color][color=#000000]Dominique turned and ran for her life.[/color]

Jon looked at Tyrannomon, he noticed it looked alot like that lizard from when he came to this odd world. "Oh, buggeration, a giant dinosaur, just what we need!", Jon ran to where the others were. He sat down inside the bush, Tyrannomons steps got louder. Jon thought he heard a boing sound. A large, pink fluffball was nearby, he looked at it. It winked at him, and bounced away. Tyrannomon got closer and closer, "Oi! French kid! Get the girl to safety!".

[color=#800080]"Huh, what's that Brit?"[/color] - Léon stopped running, and turned around - [color=#800080]"Sigh, I'm on it, boy-a..." [/color]- he turned around, and walked at Dominique. He grabbed her by the waist, lifted her over his shoulders, and ran again toward the house - [color=#800080]"You should run too, Brit. It will stomp you."[/color] - indeed, the beast's foot was about to step on the bush where Jon was. - [color=#800080]"Sigh...here, here. You dumb piece of sh*t." [/color]- Léon grabbed a rock from the ground and flinged it at the Tyrannomon, hitting it in between the eyes. This made it go mad, and pursue Léon instead of Jon -[color=#800080] "Thank me later, Brit." [/color]- and he started running again, with Dominique on his back.

"Jesus christ on the cross....", Jon suddenly realized that the house was the only safe place to go, "Get to the house! Maybe there's a basement we could climb down into!". Everyone made for the house, as they got closer, a strange presence came over them, but they didn't care, Tyrannomon's white hot Fire Breath was coming closer to them, eventually, Jon kicked down the door and leapt into the house, his eyes were closed, "Get the girl in first!", as he said that, Leon nearly threw Dominique into the building. Tyrannomons giant foot was coming down on the small wooden hut, claws protruding into ceiling.

After being sucked into his monitor by a random Digimon ad, he had been floating around for what seemed like ages. But with the amazingtastic power of a twelve-year-old's imagination, Marco had already built the puzzle at that point.

[color=#808080]"Un mensaje S.O.S. del mundo digital... (An S.O.S. from the Digital World) Un monitor que aspira a una persona... (A monitor sucking in a person) iEs como si estuviera en principio de Digimon 02! (It's like I was in Adventure 02's first episode!) Significa... Que deberia caer en el mundo digital... (That means... I'm falling into the Digital World!)"[/color]

And so, as he pronounced those words, the void he has floating in seemed to understand. Because he suddenly felt that he was no longer floating, but rather falling.

He finally landed on a... hard, scaled surface. His fall was followed not by a thud, but rather by a loud roar.

Marco opened his eyes, and found himself on top of a red-dinosaur. He panicked at first, scared half to death by the huge monster. But after clearing his head, and realizing the creature was not being hostile toward him but rather running downhill, he held on for dear life to one of the spikes on its back. Then he remembered an episode.

However, unsure of whether it would understand any spanish at all, he opted instead for speaking what poor japanese he knew. Hopefully the dinosaur would understand. He slowly crept up the monster's neck and whispered.

"Kimi wa... Tyranomon da?"

[quote name='Mugendramon' timestamp='1343070384' post='5986497']
After being sucked into his monitor by a random Digimon ad, he had been floating around for what seemed like ages. But with the amazingtastic power of a twelve-year-old's imagination, Marco had already built the puzzle at that point.

[color=#808080]"Un mensaje S.O.S. del mundo digital... (An S.O.S. from the Digital World) Un monitor que aspira a una persona... (A monitor sucking in a person) iEs como si estuviera en principio de Digimon 02! (It's like I was in Adventure 02's first episode!) Significa... Que deberia caer en el mundo digital... (That means... I'm falling into the Digital World!)"[/color]

And so, as he pronounced those words, the void he has floating in seemed to understand. Because he suddenly felt that he was no longer floating, but rather falling.

He finally landed on a... hard, scaled surface. His fall was followed not by a thud, but rather by a loud roar.

Marco opened his eyes, and found himself on top of a red-dinosaur. He panicked at first, scared half to death by the huge monster. But after clearing his head, and realizing the creature was not being hostile toward him but rather running downhill, he held on for dear life to one of the spikes on its back. Then he remembered an episode.

However, unsure of whether it would understand any spanish at all, he opted instead for speaking what poor japanese he knew. Hopefully the dinosaur would understand. He slowly crept up the monster's neck and whispered.

"Kimi wa... Tyranomon da?"
[/quote]

[size=4]"Hey! Get down from there! dont you know what that is!? Speaking to it won't do a thing!", Tyrannomon's foot was trying to come out of the house, but Tyrannomon stopped, as if the words Marco had whispered did something. Tyrannomon's eyes went blank, as If he had no soul. "W-What? Wait a minute, he said that in Japanese, maybe if I....", Jon tried to remember a phrase in Japanese , "So Tyrannomon is it's name huh?" he thought for a phrase. "Tyrannomon![/size] [size=4]Ochitsuite!", Tyrannomon looked as if he was at peace.[/size]

When they reached the small house, Léon dropped Dominique on a chair, and turned around; Tyrannomon had stopped himself, as it seemed that it was calm. Still, when he saw Léon again it got angry, and raised its foot to crumble the house...so close. The ceiling itself was crumbling when the monster looked up in the sky, as if it had seen something.
[color=#ff0000]ROAAAAAR![/color]
It stopped itself, and opened its mouth, shooting a stream of fire upwards. - [color=#0000ff]"BLUE FLARE BREATH!" [/color]- shouted an angry voice from above, which couldn't be seen because of the sun. From that figure's mouth an azure fireball shot, which passed through Tyrannomon's fire, hitting Tyrannomon and making him fall backwards. The figure then swooped down, and Léon stared in awe at what looked like a giant blue dragon, with orange horns. It looked like an old man was riding it. -[color=#0000ff] "STRIKE BOMBER!"[/color] - roared the dragon as it flew into the dinosaur, hitting it with his tail. The impact was really big, and the Tyrannomon flashed, transforming into a Red and Green Egg. The dragon landed, and the old man got down from it. He walked to the egg, and grabbed it with both hands. - [color=#daa520]"Sigh...another Guilmon infected. This thing is getting worse everyday..."[/color] - he then turned to the boys with a smile - [color=#daa520]"Oh, it seems you have arrived already. Its nice meeting you, Jon, Léon, Marco, Dominique and...well, the others should arrive soon. Would you like to come inside?"[/color] - the giant dragon started shining as the man got into the house, and turned into a smaller version of itself. - [color=#0000ff]"HI! I'm Babydmon!"[/color]

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100410170532/digimon/es/images/thumb/7/70/CoredramonBlue.png/200px-CoredramonBlue.png[/img] Coredramon
[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110105122330/digimon/es/images/8/8d/1235950-1-.jpg[/img]Babydmon
[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110122224951/digimon/es/images/2/23/Images_%2834%29.jpg[/img] Jijimon (the old man)

Marco was glad, the Tyrannomon seemed to have stopped. As he prepared to step down from him, a blue dragon about the same size as the dinosaur blasted it and threatened to turn it on its back. Had Marco not fallen off as soon as the creature was hit, he'd have died under it.

And yet right after that the dragon's tail swooped by, a few centimeters away from his head, smashing the Tyrannomon and turning it into an egg with an explosion. Said blast blew him away, right towards the cabin. He rolled on the floor a bit, thinking he was on fire, madly crying for help. It took him a little to realize he wasn't actually on fire- but he was pretty pissed that this old man and his giant dragon almost killed him.

A moment of though, and he recognized the old man Gigimon. Looking around, he decided that this Gigimon wasn't from the Xros continuity, for the landscape didn't fit Green Zone.

[color=#808080][i]Entonces no estoy en Xros Wars... Ni en V-Tamer, obviamente... No tengo idea de donde estoy... (So I'm not in Xros Wars... or V-Tamer, obviously... I have no idea where I am, then...)[/i][/color]

Marco was losing himself in his thoughts when he heard the Gigimon speak, after landing. He couldn't believe what the elder was saying. But, he was relieved to know these Digimon spoke english, at least. He really didn't know as much japanese as to get away with talking to them.

[color=#808080]"With all due respect, are you kidding me?[/color], he said, with a defiant, sarcastic tone;[color=#808080] Guilmon is a Virus-Type. Tyrannomon is a Data-Type. There is [i]no[/i] way a Guilmon would turn into a Tyrannomon. And did you really need to kill it like that?"[/color]

The kid turned to see the egg, sitting there innocently, as if it hadn't been brutally murdered a minute ago. "[color=#808080]I mean, you didn't exactly kill it, but... But he really wasn't there to harm us. He basically stopped attacking as soon as I talked to him. Which reminds me, you almost killed me too. That wasn't nice of you. And what's with the weird add I clicked? You have a lot of explaining to do, so get talking."[/color]

Jon could hear a faint boing noise
!I'm Koromon!", a large pink creature with long ears bounced into Jons arms, "I dont know who you are, or what you are, but I have seen you before....", "I'm an In-Training Digimon! I must say BabyDmon you did a pretty good job back there!", "Okay, so, can you turn into a Giant Dragon capable of killing dinosaurs?" said Jon with a puzzled look on his face. "Well, I don't know yet! But I require you to help me reach that kinda level!", "Okay, so you have the [i]potential [/i]to be that?", "Yup!" chirped Koromon. "Oh! I forgot about you Koromon! You were quite eager to see Jon, were you not?" smiled Gigimon.

[color=#000000]So much stuff had happened since Dominique's attempt to escape from the rampaging Tyrannomon revealed itself to be in vain. She had tripped, fell, and hit her head on a rock, and Léon had carried her on his back the rest of the way, once [i]again[/i] proving to be her hero. Apparently, the Tyrannomon had since been transformed back into its Digi-Egg, which in turn meant that Dominique [i]technically[/i] had Coredramon to thank for her survival as well. But as she woke up in a chair that[/color][color=#000000] Léon had placed him on and stirred weakly, all Dominique could [i]think[/i] about was... [/color][color=#000000]Léon. She slowly turned to him, ignoring everyone else.[/color]

[color=#800080]"I, um... I-I never told you my name, did I?"[/color][color=#000000] asked Dominique, [/color][color=#800080]"I-I'm Dominique, and you...?"[/color]

[color=#000000]It was obvious that Dominique had a crush on [/color][color=#000000]Léon, but it had started to turn into something more, as she started to show symptoms of falling in love. Blushing... [i]and[/i] crying, Dominique hugged [/color][color=#000000]Léon tightly and, before he could say [i]anything[/i][/color][color=#000000]...[/color]

[color=#800080]"Tu es le meilleur ami que je pourrais jamais [i]avoir[/i]!" [/color][color=#000000]Dominique exclaimed, deciding to speak in French for whatever reason, [/color][color=#800080]"Vous m'avez obtenu décoller à partir d'un arbre [i]et[/i] m'a sauvé de ce dinosaure stupide, et tout ce que [i]je[/i] peux faire en retour, c'est que vous [i]aimez[/i] pour elle, et... Je [i]fais[/i]. J'ai vraiment putain [i]faire[/i]. Oh, putain remercie [i]Dieu[/i] que vous êtes ici avec moi..."[/color]

[color=#000000]All Dominique was [i]concentrating[/i] on was pouring her heart out for [/color][color=#000000]Léon. Although she [i]knew[/i] she was speaking French at the time, she didn't know what exactly she was saying. Then again, it was [i]probably[/i] because she was speaking too fast more than anything.[/color]

[color=#000000][spoiler=For those of you who suck at French]"You're the best boyfriend I could ever have!"[/color]
[color=#000000]"You've gotten me unstuck from a tree and saved me from that stupid dinosaur, and all I can do in return is love you for it, and... I do. I really f***ing do. Oh, thank f***ing God you're here with me..."[/spoiler][/color]

Hearing a voice he thought he had heard before, he turned to the english-sounding guy, and found him chatting with a Koromon. As soon as he heard the Digimon's "I don't know yet", he stepped right in and decided to spoil the plot of Adventure 01 to him.

[color=#808080]"Okay, so this is going to be your partner Koromon. He's been waiting for you for a really long time and stuff. He was the main character's partner in the original Digimon anime, so his whole evolution line is known. He'll first turn into Agumon, a child-sized orange dinosaur. Later on into a huge orange dinosaur with blue striped and a mask, called Greymon. After that, one of his arms and his mask become mechanic, and he sprouts feeble, broken wings. When that happens you ought to call him MetalGreymon. The final evolution... I don't remember. Whatever. I do remember its name is-"[/color]

Marco stopped dry as he heard a different language, and turned to that girl; who was apparently trying to speak french while hugging this other guy.

Noticing how her accent was clearly not french, he instantly hopped in front of them. And with an air of superiority, he started ranting. [color=#808080]"So... let me get this straigh. He's the best friend you could ever have [/color][font=comic sans ms,cursive](OOC: Yes, you basically tried to say you were demanding him to become your boyfriend, but your french implied friendzoning)[/font][color=#808080], and he, a formal [i]sir[/i] by the way you addressed him using "vous", managed to take off from a tree and then a random third person which you haven't introduced saved you from the dinosaur. Which is a Tyrannomon by the way. Then you're asking him to love for [i]someone[/i] , not you, god KNOWS who is the person you talk about when you say 'elle'. The last sentence was outright incomprehensible"[/color]

Turning his expression into a serious, nearly murderous-looking grimmace, he went on. [color=#808080]"Don't ever try to speak like that again. You americans have this... [i]handicap[/i] for speaking any [i]other [/i]languages, and your friend has proven to be able to speak english. So please spare my ears the agony of hearing words like those again."[/color]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#808080]"Wow, you're a grouchy one!"[/color][/font] a metallic-sounding voice coming from behind him threw Marco off, and giggled as he struggled back on his feet.

Turning around, an annoyed expression on his face, the kid started looking for whatever had produced that voice. He noticed what looked like a small, perfectly polished stone behind him, with a small wire coming out of it. [color=#808080]"A computer's mouse...?"[/color]

The thing instantly leapt at his face, and started moving forward and back on his face, as he struggled to get it off. [color=#808080][font=courier new,courier,monospace]"Don't call me that you mean, mean human! I'm not a mouse, I'm MetalKoromon! A machine empire Digimon!"[/font][/color]

Marco had tripped once more and was struggling to break free from the little creature leaving wheel marks on his face. [color=#808080]"Off me you piece of...!"[/color]

The digimon seemed to be scared of his voice, because as soon as it heard his annoyed tone, it leapt off of his face and rolled right back behind Jijimon. Realizing he had scared the bug, he slowly sat up and yelled once again, apologizing half-assedly. [color=#808080]"Siiiigh. I'm sorry, alright? I shouldn't have yelled at you for [i]stepping on my face.[/i] My name is Marco, nice to meet y-"[/color]

He wasn't allowed to finish. The small creature had already left Jijimon's side and had... not sure if the word is "cuddled" inbetween Marco's crossed legs. [color=#808080][font=courier new,courier,monospace]"I'm really glad you're here! I was told I had to wait for someone, and not too long ago to wait for someone who's kind of an [i]a******, [/i]and here you are! We're partners, Marco!"[/font][/color]

A moan of annoyance escaped Marco's lips as he picked up the little Digimon. [color=#808080]"I've never seen your kind in the show. What do you evolve into?"[/color]

If the metallic mouse could have showed confusion, it would certainly have. [color=#808080][font=courier new,courier,monospace]"Show? What do you mean? Evolving... I don't know. You figured out Koromon's so I figured you'd know mine too! You mean you don't...?"[/font][/color]

[color=#808080]"No, sorry, I really have no idea. But taking into account you're called MetalKoromon, you might turn into something that resembles an Agumon. Maybe you'll be a badass dinosaur after all! That'd be amazing!" [/color]Marco was overjoyed, his own partner Digimon! To think of all the things he could do with a Digimon, it was wonderful!

Though he noticed the mouse's eyes look down a little. Marco looked at it expectantly. [color=#808080][font=courier new,courier,monospace]"I... uh... I am not actually a Koromon, I think. You see, when I was just hatched, I heard some other Digimon speaking a language I couldn't comprehend... But when one of them pointed at me, they said [i]Chromon...[/i][/font][/color]"

Marco looked a little disappointed, but not too much. He showed a slightly tender smile at the little mouse. It was the warmest he had ever felt towards any living thing in a long time. [color=#808080]"Don't worry, we'll find what you evolve into in no time. We just need some plot device to trigger your evolution and-"[/color]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#808080]"Plot device? What's that?"[/color][/font]

[color=#808080]"Oh, nevermind..." [/color]His expression lit back up as he looked at Jijimon and yelled, [color=#808080]"Hey, old man! Aren't we supposed to have Digivices!?"[/color]

"So thats what the Giant dinosaur things I saw were... But I don't know this Digimon show you're talking about, I haven't seen it at all, sounds familiar to Pok-", he was interrupted by the constant banter between Leon and Dominique, mostly Dominique. MetalKoromon introduced himself to Marco, "MetalKoromon? sounds like my Digimon..." Jon thought to himself, "Hey! Old man! Arne't we supposed to have Digivices?" Marco said. Jon had no idea what a Digivice was, nor if such an item existed. "Digivice is the plot device or...?", Jon was more confused than ever now. "So, if Jijimon gives us our Digivice, you can turn into Agumon, then Greymon, then MetalGreymon! Sweet!", "Theres one more evolution though, nobody has achieved that form yet!" said Koromon, "So, a plot device triggers that then?" questioned Jon, "I have no idea what a plot device is..." whispered Koromon. Jon stared at Jijimon, as if he was saying "So how about them Digivices?"

Finn slept in that day. He woke up around 11 o'clock and got dressed. He went down stairs and made himself a breakfast of eggs and bacon. When he finished, Finn opened his laptop. When he turned it on, it didn't. That confused Finn because his laptop was top of line. His first thought was to hit it which usually fixed most problems. He wound up his and before he could hit it, an odd symbol (Crest of Friendship) appeared on the screen. [color=#800000]"Hey, isn't that from Digi-"[/color] Before he could finish, he was sucked into the computer. Finn found himself in an area of grass and trees and a house. Seeing that there were other people there, he walked over to the house. When he got there, Finn waved his hand said [color=#800000]"Hello, did you come here the same way as me or what?"[/color]

"Well, depends on what way you came in," Jon said, "I had come in through the internet, kinda unfamiliar with this Digimon stuff....", "Meet Koromon!". Jon held Koromon up to Finn, "Looks strange, dun-he?". Jon searched through his jacket pockets, He had an iPhone 4S, a bit of string, some headphones and a small piece of paper, with that strange sun symbol on it, "Huh, I had a note on this, now it's this sun symbol! Let me see if I can get on the net, maybe call for help....", Jon gave a small look at Marco, as if he was about to say something about being IN the internet. He looked back at Gigimon again. He typed in 'www.plot-convenience.com', but he couldn't connect, he looked at Marco again, he looked as if he was about to say something about it.

Marco felt pretty frustrated, having been ignored by Jijimon.

And now that a new kid showed up, this other British guy was looking at him like a retard, holding what looked like an iPhone. Since he had said he never watched Digimon, he must've thought that was a Digivice.

[color=#808080]"No, retard, that's not a Digivice. It's just an iPhone. Don't expect your Agumon to evolve just like that. Do you even know what a Plot Device is?"[/color]

With no answer, he sighed and explained. MetalKoromon, meanwhile, had taken a spot in Marco's left shoulder, and was cozily wrapping her tail around herself.

[color=#808080]"A plot device isn't NECESSARILY a gadget. It can be anything, from a rock the main character trips over to discover a secret cave, to the Tyrannomon that attacked us. He was the plot device that caused Jijimon to appear and hand in our partners to us."[/color]

"I never said my Iphone was a Digivice, A digivice probably won't look like one, and for your information, this is MY iPhone, it didn't just APPEAR, watch your tone kid. And I DO know what a plot device is.", "iPhone?" questioned Koromon. "Its what humans use to communicate, you can play games like 'Temple Run' on it and go on the internet and stuff.". 'CONNECTION FAILIURE' the iPhone read, "Damnit....". Jijimon was still oblivious as to what was going on. Jon looked outside into the vast, endless sky, lines of data weaving through the clouds, Jon could had sworn he saw a pink bird, flying in the sky. (Biyomon)

Marco looked to the side, mumbling to himself. [size=2][color=#808080]"Watch your tone kid, blah blah blah. No pienses que podes mirarme como un retrasado y esperar que te respete... [/color][/size][color=#808080](Don't just think you can look at me blankly like that and expect me to think all high and mighty of you...)[/color][size=2][color=#808080]"[/color][/size]

MetalKoromon looked amused at Marco's reaction. She started speaking out loud, like there wasn't anybody else around; [font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#808080]"What are you mumbling about, Marco? What kind of language are you speaking? I don't understand! Why did you repeat what that other guy with a Koromon said? Answer me~!"[/color][/font]

Marco's eyes widened at the little mouse's remark, and he quickly covered... the place where he figured her mouth would be. [color=#808080]"Hush... it's nothing you should worry about. It's human stuff. No big deal. Don't do that again. Please."[/color]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#808080]"Right, right~"[/color][/font], the Digimon squeaked, as if Marco's hand wasn't there at all, to which he fell on his back. She just giggled and jumped off his shoulder, then started bumping against his thigh. The two of them looked like they were putting up a stand-up comedy. Or would it be a sitcom? So ridiculous.

[color=#808080]"Oh, that reminds me," [/color]Marco said, not bothering to get up, instead laying down and mimicking the other guy's gesture of looking up [color=#808080]"you haven't told me your name yet. What is it, again?"[/color]

"Jons the name,", "Nice Digimon you got there...". "So Koromon, where did you come from?", "I'm not quite sure myself, I was a Digiegg, then a Botamon, then a Koromon, then Jijimon kept me, he said that 'The time will come for you to go out further into the world.... that time will be here soon....',". Jon kept on staring at the Tyrannomon egg, the flying bird was out of sight, Jon could see a Wormmon, he soon noticed Jon looking at him, the Wormmon ran away, Jon lifted his head a bit. "So, uh, Marco, was it? Do you know where I could buy like, a DVD for this Digimon show you've been talking about?".

Marco tried his best to ignore the boy, as he wasn't looking for company in this precise moment. But the Digimon just wouldn't leave him alone. [font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#808080]"Marco...! Marco! That Jon guy is talking to you! Answer him, Marco! Marco! Can you hear me! Hey, listen! Marco!"[/color][/font]

The boy got up suddenly, grabbing MetalKoromon by her tail. [color=#808080]"I get it already! Geez, MetalKoromon, that's called IGNORING! It's another human skill! It doesn't seem to work on you, though!"[/color]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#808080]"A skill! Oh, I have a Skill! [b]Jamming Powder![/b]"[/color] [/font]Closing her eyes, and seemingly struggling against her own body, she finally released a cloud of what looked like powdered iron into the air, getting in Marco's eyes. He let out a yell and finally let his partner go, who landed with a soft bounce on the grass.

[color=#808080]"Hija de-(Son of a-) Oh right!"[/color] Marco walked up to Jon, still rubbing the dust off his eyes. [color=#808080]"Why would you bother buying it on DVD, when you can just watch it online? You wouldn't be able to get one right now though, so I don't see why you'd ask."[/color]

Archived