Digimon RP - Viral Apocalypse [PG-16/IC/Started/Accepting]

Durandamon

"HEY! When someone, even if its a Digimon, talks to you it's generally polite to AWNSER!", Jon bent down to the MetalKoromon and said to it "Hey, don't sweat it, maybe he just woke up on the wrong side of the bed, or didn't have cereal or whatever...", Jon stood up again, "And how should I know you could see it online? Copyright laws are tight y'know, sometimes, I like to get my stuff LEGIT thanks!". "Oh my god, why the hell am I arguing with some 12 year old....", "So you know what? I might not be experienced with Digimon yet, but that doesn't mean you can go around telling people they're stupid! You know, I bet that about half the population of the world or more, have no idea what a Digimon is, let alone SEEN one in the flesh! So lighten up and stop being a dick to other people because they don't know about some... THING!", Koromon, despite his naturally brave nature, was somewhat intimidated by this he leapt back into a corner. "So you know what, If someone ever invents time travel, I'm gonna slap myself in the face and tell myself not to go to school today, because you know what, so my past self won't have to meet you. come on Koromon, lets just go...", Koromon had jumped up into Jons hands, they climbed (or bounced) up onto a tree and looked out.

[color=#808080]"Heh, you won't get very far with that attitude... Jon, was it?" [/color]Marco walked up to the tree the boy had climbed.[color=#808080] "You were lucky the Tyrannomon you were [i]running away from[/i] wasn't such a bad guy after all, otherwise you [i]would[/i] have ended up as dinosaur chow. So how about you just abandon the stubborn attitude and listen to Jijimon."[/color]

The MetalKoromon crept up Marco's side without him noticing. [font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#808080]"You know, you should just let him be, he obviously doesn't want anything to do with us..."[/color][/font]

Marco sighed; she was right. He didn't get anything from arguing with some ignorant teenager. So, opting instead for leaning down the tree he was looking up, he yelled to no-one in particular; [color=#808080]"Anyone know when the Kuwagamon is coming?!"[/color]

"Maybe if I stay here, he might come!" Jon yelled sarcastically, "Jijimon hasn't even said anything for a long time.", "Kuwagamon? I heard they're real vicious." Koromon had said to Marco. "Koromon, don't talk to him, he might have some, metal, THING, but that doesn't make him any more better than I, that French guy or the girl.", "Um, Okay...." said Koromon dismally. Jon continued to look out, he saw what looked like a humanoid lion fighting an ogre-orc like thing, then 2 odd looking rhinoceros fighting, ramming into eachother. "This place sure is strange" Jon commented, "3...2...1..." Jon thought in his head, he was waiting for Marco to make yet another stupid statement.

[color=#000000]Dominique hadn't taken such a [i]spiteful[/i] rant from the Argentinian kid well. She [i]probably[/i] wouldn't have had to hear it if she paid any attention to her French class, but still. However, rather than deal with it the intelligent way...[/color]

[color=#800080]"LA, LA, LA, LA, I CAN'T HEAR ANY OF THAT [i]BULLSHIT[/i] YOU'RE SAYING, LA, LA, LA, LA...!!"[/color][color=#000000] Dominique continued on until the kid (Marco) had turned to someone else, before wildly turning to [i]him[/i][/color][color=#800080], "You're not even supposed to speak English, anyway! That just makes it even [i]more[/i] bullshit! So do everyone here a favour, [i]including[/i] yourself, and shut... the f***... [i]up[/i]!"[/color]

[color=#000000]Rolling her eyes, Dominique turned back to her new-found love interest.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Sorry, it was al[/color][color=#800080]l [i]that[/i] [/color][color=#800080]ass-hole's fault that I ended up yelling in your ear,"[/color][color=#000000] [/color][color=#000000]Dominique whispered into Léon's ear in an apologetic tone, [/color][color=#800080]"You understood the whole me pouring my heart out thing perfectly [i]fine[/i], didn't you?"[/color]

[color=#000000]Meanwhile, right [i]next[/i] to the house, but on the outside, a small globule Digimon, whose body was cobalt in colour and shaped like a tear drop, peered inside the glass, only to see that [i]none[/i] of the humans inside were what he had in mind as a tamer. The Digimon hopped off the window sill, pushing itself off with its spiked fins.[/color]

[color=#ff8c00][i]'[b]Those[/b] are the humans I have to choose from?'[/i][/color][color=#000000] the Digimon, a Hopmon, thought to itself, [/color][color=#ff8c00][i]'I... I think I'll [b]pass[/b] on that front,'[/i][/color]

[color=#000000]The Hopmon slowly hopped away, trying to achieve a stealthy manner as it did so. It didn't want anyone to notice it was anywhere [i]near[/i] the house that Jijimon was in, and it [i]certainly[/i] didn't want any of the humans to chase after it.[/color]

Léon just looked at the girl, trying to understand what was happening. Those Digimons coming from everywhere, and that girl? It was starting to sound like a twisted fanfic more and more. - [color=#800080]"Je comprends, mon amour. Vous n'avez pas à me remercier, je vous ai sauvé de pur plaisir. Si ce que j'ai entendu, c'est que vous m'aimez, je peux dire que je ressens la même chose, cher Dominique."[/color]

[b][spoiler='If you don't wish to use the mighty Google Translate...']I understand, my love. You do not have to thank me, I saved you out of pure pleasure. If what I hear is that you love me, I can say I feel the same, dear Dominique.[/spoiler][/b]

[color=#800080]"And by the way, I'm Léon. And, sir..."[/color] - he said, talking to Jijimon - [color=#800080]"What is going on, really?"[/color]

[color=#daa520]"Oh right, I forgot." -[/color] said the man, as if he had been sleeping all the while -[color=#daa520] "This is the Digital World, which you may know. I called you here because there's danger here, and I can't stop it this time. A wild virus is infecting Digimon, making them go berzerk, for example that Guilmon which, for some reason, turned into a virus Tyrannomon who attacked you. I myself can't leave this place; I can't risk getting infected, and this is the only place that the infection can't reach."[/color]

[color=#800080]"And how are we supposed to help? Don't we need, how was it called...Digivices?"[/color]

[color=#daa520]"Oh, right. Those. First, you guys need to meet your partner Digimon."[/color] - he said, talking to Dominique, Finn and Léon. He grabbed his staff and hit the ground once, making three digimon appear - [color=#daa520]"Hopmon, Flamemon, Wanyamon, meet Dominique, Finn and Léon."[/color] - Wanyamon, the one who looked like a small cat with an "M" on its forehead sighed, and hopped toward Léon - [color=#0000ff]"Hi, I guess...I'm Wanyamon."[/color]

[color=#800080]"Leon...H-Hi, I guess..."[/color] - it was an awkward moment, as if neither one of them wished to speak to the other.

[color=#ff8c00]"DAMN IT!!"[/color][color=#000000] Hopmon shouted at the top of its lungs as it was teleported into the house anyway, [/color][color=#ff8c00]"[i]Stupid[/i] overaged Jijimon and his [i]stupid[/i] staff that [i]stupidly[/i] teleports me into this [i]stupid[/i] house with all these [i]stupid[/i] [/color][color=#FF8C00]humans and...!"[/color]

[color=#000000]It was intervened with a squee from Dominique, who followed that up with a nice big bear hug.[/color]

[color=#ff8c00]"...[i]mmpmmhmmly[/i] thmm wmm," [/color][color=#000000]Hopmon added, its voice muffled by the fact that it was squashed by it own tamer's chest. Eventually it managed to free itself, only to catch its breath.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Yay... now got attack that arrogant prick and [i]his[/i] piece of s*** of a Digimon for me..."[/color] [color=#000000]Dominique ordered sweetly.[/color]

"So how about that, this world's being infected by Viruses, any chance this could spread to the real world? Seeing as all of us left a gateway to this place.",

"Hey Koromon, you know anything about this, super-powerful form above MetalGreymon?"
"Nope, sorry, it requires someone's courage, Jijimon told me, he saved me from becoming a Black Agumon!"
"Black Agumon huh?"
In order to pass the time, Jon tried to explain how an iPhone works to Koromon. "You know something, we've literally just got here and already someone has a love interest and someone's being the one who doesn't know what to say when the love interest walks up to him andsomeone's already being the average prick and someone's already being the one who tells the prick to shut up before I tear out his pancreas!"
"Umm, are you okay Jon"
"Yeah, I'm fine, the only other 2 intelligent, rational people here are that French kid, who by the way I really want to ask him what his name was, and the girl, same goes."

Hearing the american girl yell something at him about bullshit, he laughed at the word. Most children that age find swear words funny anyway. Not feeling like providing what [i]he[/i] thought was a pretty reasonable explanation, he just went ahead and walked up to her casually, like she hadn't actually yelled at him, or ever said anything to him for that matter, and spoke french to her.

[color=#808080]"Ah, l'amour. C'est une chose bien bizzare, ne penses-tu pas? On a passé combien de temps ici... trente minutes? Non, le temps se passe plus lentement dans ce monde. Ça ferait... meme pas des [i]secondes.[/i] Et tu l'aimes! C'est rigolo, quoi! Ça m'étonne, en plus, l'autre t'a dit oui! Ça n'arrive pas souvent, il doit être [i]bien[/i] desesperé." (Ah love. What a strange thing it is, don't you think? We've spent how much time here, some thirty minutes? No, time flows much slower in this world. That would make... heh, not even a few [i]seconds[/i]. And you love him! That's funny. What's [i]even more[/i] surprising, is that the other guy just went ahead and said yes! He must be pretty desperate!)"[/color]

Content with how many words he had pronounced in such a short amount of time, he strarted walking away and toward Jijimon. He stopped dry and turned around a moment later, and addressed the girl once more. [color=#808080]"Please don't dislike me, I just have a thing for... mistakes. I hold no malicious intend towards any of you guys, it's just that languages are supposed to be beautiful things, and distorting said language ruins its beauty, to my ears."[/color]

MetalKoromon giggled a little, Marco smiled at her on his shoulder. He then kept walking, and didn't stop as he talked on, a little louder; [color=#808080]"I know what you're wondering, how come a shitty kid from a country whose speech pattern you've probably never encountered -funny, I never told you where I came from. You must be a diviner- Can speak english and french? It's nothing complicated, really. My parents are french and australian. My dad's family emigrated to Argentina to escape the war, and settled there ever since. My mom was just on vacation twenty years ago and met my dad, so they had a long-distance relationship for a while until finally deciding to get married. As to why am I telling you this, it's just so that we can get to know each other better, so that we don't uh... what's the english word... hit each other's soft spots? Hm, not sure that's how you say it. Nevermind. Point is if we're going to be the chosen chil- Ahem, DigiDestinied, we're supposed to get along well enough as to beat our enemies."[/color]

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#808080]"Marco, you [i]can [/i]be nice after all! Well... as nice as I've seen from you. Is changing the way you talk like that another of your Human Skills? I only have one skill..."[/color][/font] MetalKoromon looked down, and started emitting incomprehensible squeaks.

Scratching her back, Marco consoled her, again without really meaning it. [color=#808080]"Nah, don't worry. You could do something like that if you tried, anwyays. It's a matter of practice, really."[/color] MetalKoromon was overjoyed.

Now that banter was over, Marco stood in front of Jijimon. Marco enjoyed that, being able to look down on someone, [i]literally [/i]for a change. [color=#808080]"Say... now that our partners are all present, we should know a little more about this show's plot. Who is the big bad? ...I mean, do you know who is causing all of this? Where can we find him?"[/color]

Léon was amazed at the way Marco spoke french, and actually clapped when he finished - [color=#800080]"Nice job, although you don't look french at all. I'm Léon, and also, not desperate at all, but what can you say? When a girl so beautiful walks by, I just can't resist it. You wouldn't get it, you are not at that age yet."[/color]

[color=#0000ff]"Umm...excuse me..."[/color] - said Wanyamon, who was still on the floor next to Léon. - [color=#0000ff]"Jiji-san told me you'd help me evolve right? And fight this thing...is that true, sir?"[/color]

[color=#800080]"Yeah, I guess so. I can tell you don't want to do all this stuff, and believe me, neither do I..."[/color]

[color=#0000ff]"Then why must we do this!?"[/color] - exclaimed Wanyamon, glad that Léon understood him. -[color=#0000ff] "Can't we just sit by a tree, and sleep?" [/color]- Léon felt moved, and kneeled to the Digimon's height - [color=#800080]"The problem is that, Wanyamon, this is so bad that if we don't stop it...there might not be anymore trees to sit under. How is this, we help to save this place from destruction, and we can later nap under a tree, what do you say?"[/color] - Wanyamon looked happy, as he jumped over Léon's head -[color=#0000ff] "Ok! But it's a promise, right?"[/color]

[color=#daa520]"EHEM. As I was saying..." [/color]- started Jijimon again, slightly pissed.

[color=#daa520]"Marco, we don't know yet what has created this virus, but we know it originated in your world, so it's safe to say a human inserted it into the world. And right now it isn't very important who made it; you need to stop it. And for the Digivices...I don't have them."[/color]

[color=#800080]"What do you mean, you don't have 'em? Aren't we supposed to get them now!?"[/color]

[color=#daa520]"Calm down, Léon. I just don't have them because I had them repaired, and I need you guys to go fetch them. My friend Andromon in the Metal Empire is working on them, so go pay him a visit." [/color]- before anyone could say anything, the sound of a train stopping was heard, and a blue, giant steam locomotive stopped behind Jijimon's house. -[color=#daa520] "This is Locomon, he will take you to the Metal Empire and back. Also, grab these." [/color]- he hit the staff on the ground again, and a bunch of strange devices, which looked like the Scouters from DBZ or the D-Gazers from Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL, appeared floating on mid-air. Léon grabbed one of them, a black one with a pink lens ((OOC: they are the same color as the digivices)) and wore it on his right eye. - [color=#daa520]"These will identify a Digimon just by looking at it, as well as inform you if it is infected or not."[/color] - Léon looked at Wanyamon, and in fact, the small screen displayed:[b] "WANYAMON - IN-TRAINING STAGE. INFECTION LEVEL 3%"[/b]

[color=#daa520]"Oh, and don't worry if the infection level says something under 25 per cent. After that is when the changes happen. And now, go my friends! This won't take long for you, and it will help you bond with your partner Digimon."[/color]

Marco let out a grumble, he had been ignored [i]once again.[/i] As if Jijimon was only talking to Léon...

Meanwhile MetalKoromon nearly popped one of her eyes out in joy when she heard the elder mention Andromon. Barely restraining herself from blowing up from happiness, she got as close to Marco's ear as she possibly could, and whispered into it. In turn, the kid's eyes widened as she spoke. [font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#808080]"Andromon was the one who took care of us until we hatched... He was really nice to all of us! He used to tinker around with my inner circuits, it was fun! It would tickle! He was the one who said I was called Choromon, too... I don't think he speaks the same language you do..."[/color][/font]

The Gazer manifested between Jijimon and Marco, and the latter didn't hesitate to put it on as soon as he was given the chance. Nevertheless, as soon as Jijimon stopped talking, Marco quickly took his turn- and spoke really fast. [color=#808080]"Waitwaitwait a second! What is this he's telling me, the Andromon that's supposed to give us our Digivices can't even [i]talk[/i] to us? Please tell me my partner's delusional; how am I going to deal with an Ultimate which could easily take us for [i]enemies?[/i] "[/color]

Meanwhile, all by itself, the gray gazer turned itself on. MetalKoromon looked at it, puzzled. [font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#808080]"What is that thing? What are those weird lights on it? Marco?"[/color][/font]

Not sure that he knew himself, Marco turned to his mouse Digimon. His stats were displayed there.

[quote]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#808080][size=5]M[/size]ETAL[size=5]K[/size]OROMON[/color]
[color=#808080]チョロモン [size=5]C[/size]HOROMON[/color]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/ShadowCat13/Digimon/Sprites/MetalKoromon.png[/img]
[color=#808080][size=5]Y[/size]OU-[size=5]K[/size]NOW-[size=5]W[/size]HAT [size=5]S[/size]TAGE, SHE ALREADY MENTIONED IT, DIDN'T SHE? [size=5]O[/size]H, SHE DIDN'T. [size=5]W[/size]ELL, SHE'S A FRESH.[/color]
[color=#808080][size=5]I[/size]NFECTION [size=5]L[/size]EVEL: [size=5]W[/size]HAT DO YOU CARE, IT'S NOT IMPORTANT UNLESS IT'S ABOVE 25%. [size=5]B[/size]UT IF YOU REALLY [i]MUST [/i] KNOW, IT'S 9%. [size=5]G[/size]OOD DAY.[/color][/font][/quote]

Marco was holding in a good deal of laughter. [color=#808080]"It's even personalized, how cool is that?"[/color]

[color=#800080]"Personalized? Weird, mine doesn't say 'I don't f*cking care.'..."[/color] - mocked Léon (as Wanyamon laughed out loud), while pressing around on the gadget to see if it had any buttons, which it didn't have. - [color=#800080]"Well, it's basic, that's all."[/color]

[color=#daa520]"Oh, right, Andro..."[/color] - Jijimon quickly responded to Marco, fearing he would turn even more annoying -[color=#800080] [/color][color=#daa520]"Well you see, he doesn't quite understand this language, but he knows you as much as I do, so you won't be enemies to him. Besides, he took care of your partners until you came here, so he will probably recognize them. Anyway, enough chit chat. If nobody has anything else to ask, Locomon is waiting for you guys outside."[/color]
[b][color=#8b4513]CHOO CHOO, ALL ABOARD EXPRESS LOCOMON! NEXT STOP, ANDROMON'S WORKSHOP![/color][/b]
Léon grabbed Dominique's hand, inviting her to board the giant train. Inside it was like a regular train, only bigger and with a set of stairs which presumably went to the roof.

The kid looked up the humongous train before turning to Jijimon once more, now holding MetalKoromon between his hands. [color="#808080"]"Uh, do I [/color][i]really [/i][color="#808080"]have to ride Parasimon bait? You know, it's not like I didn't like eldritch horrors as much as anyone would, it's just, well... It's already happened in two shows. I wouldn't like a third. Can you [/color][i][color="#808080"]assure[/color] [/i][color=#808080] me it's going to run its course without trying to kill us?"[/color]

MetalKoromon flailed her tail around a little, then zapped Marco with a tiny spark from her tail. [font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#808080]"Don't speak of us Machine Empires like that! We may be machines, but we all have feelings! Besides, they're going to leave without us if we don't hurry! So get going, Marco!"[/color][/font]

The kid just looked down at him in annoyance, and tapped him softly like one would a regular computer mouse. Then he stared back up to Jijimon, repeating his question with his eyes.

Finn stood idly by as Marco and Jon argued and Dominique confessed her love for Léon. This reminded him of when he was back home, watching his friends while he stood there. Finn was interrupted when Jijimon introduced everyone to their Digimon. A bipedal beast-like Digimon a little shorter than Finn walked up to him and looked him up and down. [color=#800000]"[i]I'm Flamemon. [/i][i]You must be my partner." [/i]"Looks like it.[/color][color=#800000]"[/color] Finn looked at Flamemon, then at the other Digimon, then back at Flamemon. [color=#800000]"You're different from the others. You're Rookie level, right?"[/color] [color=#800000]"[i]Yeah. Whats it to ya? Think fast![/i]"[/color] Before Finn could answer, Flamemon wound up and threw a punch at Finn's face. That's when his reflexes kicked in. Finn's hand shot from his side and caught the punch several inches from his face. [color=#800000]"After years of playing sports and having bullies attack you for your money, you get pretty quick react."[/color] Finn let go of Flamemon's fist and he quickly backed away. Flamemon stood in shock, but quickly regained his composer after a couple of seconds. He walked up to Finn and held out his hand. [color=#800000]"[i]You've earned my respect. That's not an easy to get.[/i]"[/color] Finn shook his hand. As soon as they let go of each other the sound of a train whistle pierced the and a strange device appeared between the two. Finn quickly grabbed it and put it on. [color=#800000]"Cool. I've always wanted one of these. Come on."[/color] He motioned for Flamemon to follow and Finn ran into the Locomon. Finn jumped into one of the seats, but couldn't sit still. Flamemon sat next to him and crossed his arms.

[color=#000000]Dominique was already being pulled along on aboard the Locomon by Léon, but Hopmon... it didn't want to follow. At all. Once [i]again[/i] it tried to escape, but Dominique had grabbed it by the head fin and dragged it along with.[/color]

[color=#FF8C00]"I'll give you 500 yen if you let go of me right now,"[/color] [color=#000000]Hopmon stated.[/color]

[color=#800080]"What, so then you can run away like a cute little [i]baby[/i]?"[/color][color=#000000] Dominique asked mockingly, [/color][color=#800080]"Nah, 500 yen's only like... $5-6 anyway,"[/color]

[color=#FF8C00]"Fine, 10,000 yen!"[/color][color=#000000] Hopmon shouted.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Better, but you're [i]still[/i] worth more than that,"[/color] [color=#000000]Dominique replied.[/color]

[color=#FF8C00]"2,000,000 YEN!!"[/color][color=#000000] Hopmon yelled, [/color][color=#ff8c00]"That's my [i]final[/i] [/color][color=#FF8C00]offer!"[/color]

[color=#800080]"Wo-ho-[i]ho[/i], you're not worth [i]that[/i] much!"[/color][color=#000000] Dominique tossed Hopmon over to a barren seat, before it tried to hop away again, and she grabbed it again after pursuing it with a quick burst of speed, [/color][color=#800080]"Now [i]where's[/i] my 2,000,000 yen?"[/color]

[color=#daa520]"I'm sure, Marco, that nobody is getting ran over, except you if you don't stop asking so much questions so fast!"[/color] - laughed Jijimon, but almost actually meant it. - [color=#daa520]"If you don't need anything else, hop in. I assure you Locomon won't hurt anybody, he is as a friend of mine as Andromon is to MetalKoromon and the rest."[/color]

[color=#800080]"It's okay if we sit here?"[/color] - Léon asked, as he sat next to Dominique, Wanyamon now was on his arms instead of his head -[color=#800080] "So...how do you feel about this situation? All of this responsability in our hands...right?"[/color] - meanwhile, Wanyamon had jumped off Léon's arms and over his feet, crawling like a cat into sleeping position - [color=#0000ff]"Purrrr~"[/color]

• 2 weeks later...

[color=#808080]"Sheeeesh, alright then..." [/color]Marco said, with an added sigh at the end. He still shivered as he remembered Runaway Locomon.

[i][color=#808080]Juro por Dios que si veo uno de esos bichos de mierda salto tel puto tren. (I swear to god that if I see one of those stupid bugs I'm jumping out of the f***ing thing.)[/color][/i]

The kid exchanged a glance with the locomotive before finally going in one of the passenger cars, and picking a seat. Oh, and that seat was right behind Léon and Dominique. What a happy, [i]happy[/i] coincidence this was. MetalKoromon did, indeed, feel happy about this. She started jumping around, off of Marco's shoulder onto the seat, later leaping into the seat before her own, landing on Dominique's lap. She made a few bleeping noises before finally addressing both teenagers above her. [font=courier new,courier,monospace][color=#808080]"Why are you looking at each other like that? I read sometime in the sky that staring for more than seven seconds is a sign of either love or murderous intend! But I don't know what love or murderous mean! Or what a second is! Can you two tell me?"[/color][/font]

Marco sighed heavily. [color=#808080]"If you guys don't want her there, you can just toss her right back."[/color]

Evander had just woke up, his alarm went off and he hit it. He rubbed his eyes and yawned, [color=#ff8c00]"Morning already...?"[/color] His body was stiff from yesterday, playing Rugby with friend. He tossed the blankets off of him and headed for the bathroom, quickly taking a shower.
After some time he got out, dried off, and changed his clothes. He kicked up his Puma mono-line flat-peak hat, which was on the floor with other numerous hats. His phone had been charging and he took it off the cord, he had an e-mail which he checked. Something about a Digital World in danger, he didn't much care for the message. Thinking it was spam he deleted it. Evander then tried to shut his phone off, but for some weird reason it wouldn't shut off, [color=#ff8c00]"Stupid piece of shi-"[/color]

He was quickly cut off, he didn't know how or why but for some reason he was floating through a black area which quickly turned blank and he hit the ground. His body was numb, he blinked a few times and looked up. He was in some sort of grassy area with some trees and a house. As rubbed his head he was tackled by a green jellyfish-like creature.
[color=#008000]"Hi! I'm your partner Digimon, Gummymon,[/color][color=#008000]" [/color]He happily jumped up, [color=#008000]"I've been waiting for, like, a billion years... However long that is..." [/color]
Evander jumped and placed him on the ground, [color=#ff8c00]"I have not a clue what or who you are." [/color]He bluntly said, he glanced to right right and he seen an older man. [color=#ff8c00]"Do you know what's going on?"[/color]

[color=#000000]After a brief shriek, Dominique tossed the small MetalKoromon from off her lap and into Marco's direction. Although it would be more correct to label this so-called toss as a full-fledged [i]throw[/i]. Hopmon shook its head in disgust, before turning its back to her.[/color]

[color=#ff8c00][i]'This is [b]exactly[/b] why I loathe these humans,'[/i][/color][color=#000000] it thought to itself, before sighing, [/color][i][color=#ff8c00]'I just hope I get a break,'[/color][/i]

[color=#000000]A break, however, was exactly the [i]opposite[/i] of what Hopmon was going to get. Dominique had shot straight up after throwing the Digimon off her lap. Predictably, she followed this up with a little berating, so Hopmon covered its ears.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Next time, pay better attention to your Digimon, you jerk!"[/color][color=#000000] she spat.[/color]

Marco dodged MetalKoromon, who landed softly in the seat to his left. He smirked. [color=#808080]"Better attention? Why, the one neglecting their partner is you. Do you not see the stare your Digimon is giving you?" [/color]He took a second to pick up MetalKoromon and place her in his own lap. She whirred a little and settled.

[color=#808080]"Besides, it's perfectly okay to let MetalKoromon do as she pleases. Hyperactive as I [i]pressume[/i] she is, I don't even see how she was doing anything wrong. You could have answered her question before trying to [i]kill her.[/i] "[/color]

Archived