Dragons of Emerald (Card Pack #1)

EpicBoss99

This was my first card pack, edited to perfection. Enjoy :D

This deck has been improved and the cards have been remade! (As of July, 2014)

[spoiler='Monsters']
p3TDMR5.jpg

You can Ritual Summon this card with "Green Dragon Ritual". During Either Player's Turn, when a Monster Effect or the effect of a Spell Card is activated or when a monster would be Special Summoned, you can have this monster lose 500 DEF. Negate the Special Summon or Activation and destroy that card. If this card on your side of the field would leave the field without being destroyed, you can Banish 1 "Emerald Dragon Youth" from your Graveyard instead. When this card's DEF reaches 0, Destroy this card.

2QvYluM.jpg

SZIMonU.jpg

If an "Emerald Dragon" monster is removed from your side of the field, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. This card cannot be used as a Synchro or XYZ material during the turn it is Special Summoned. If this card is Special Summoned during your Opponent's Turn, this card cannot be used as a Synchro or XYZ material during your next turn.

04g7PQy.jpg

Once per turn, you can either: Target 1 Dragon-Type monster you control; equip this card to that target, OR: Unequip this card and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this effect, that monster gains 500 DEF. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead.)

zqLAO7C.jpg

Once Per Turn, you can apply the appropriate effect, based on the combined DEF of all "Emerald Dragon" Monsters on your side of the field, except this card. You cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck during the turn you activate this effect:

- Under 2000: Draw 1 Card.

- 2100-5000: Add 1 "Emerald Dragon" monster from your Deck to your Hand.

- More than 5000: Special Summon 1 "Emerald Dragon" Monster from your Graveyard.

N4CVsci.jpg

ng08evo.jpg

"The Soul of an Emerald Dragon" + 1 or more Non-Tuner Dragon-Type Monsters

Once per Turn, this card Gains 100 DEF. All Dragon-Type monsters on your side of the field, except this card, gain ATK and DEF equal to this monster's DEF. When this card is destroyed by your opponent's card (Either by Battle or by Card Effect) and sent to the Graveyard, target 1 "Emerald Dragon" monster on the field. It gains 500 DEF, and if it does, you can destroy 1 Spell/Trap card your opponent controls.

lsgk9sz.jpg

"The Soul of an Emerald Dragon" + 1 or more Non-Tuner "Emerald Dragon" Monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, neither player can activate Trap Cards until the End Phase. When an "Emerald Dragon" monster would be affected by a Trap Card, you can banish this card; Negate the effect and activation of that Trap Card, and if you do, destroy it.

TZfYAfg.jpg

2 Level 4 "Emerald Dragon" Monsters

Once per turn: You can detach 1 or 2 Xyz Materials from this card; apply this effect, depending on the number you detached.

1: This card can attack while in Defense Position, until the End Phase.

2: All "Emerald Dragon" monsters on your side of the field can attack while in Defense Position until the End Phase.

oRamjXM.jpg

kBGbFBw.jpg

"Ultimate Emerald Dragon" + 2 "Emerald Dragon" Monsters

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This card's ATK is equal to the combined DEF of all "Emerald Dragon" monsters on your side of the field, except this card, during the turn that this card was Fusion Summoned. Once Per Turn, when the effect of "Emerald Dragon" resolves, this card gains 500 ATK.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Spells']
a58Jc9E.jpg

FUCgFDj.jpg

This card is used to Ritual Summon "Emerald Dragon". You must also tribute 1 "Emerald Dragon Youth" you control or Dragon-Type monsters from your side of the field and/or your hand whose levels equal 6 or more. If "Emerald Dragon" would be removed from your side of the field during the turn it is Ritual Summoned, you can banish this card from your Graveyard instead.

TribalDragonMarkCard_zps18fddd53.jpg

DefensiveAbsorption_zps7d5e2a65.jpg

jL01qhS.jpg

When this card is activated, Change all monsters on the field to face-up Defense Position. When a monster is Summoned, it is changed to Face-up Defense Position. When either player Special Summons a monster, neither player can change the battle position of the summoned monster until the End Phase. During each of your End Phases, you can have 1 "Emerald Dragon" Monster on your side of the field lose 500 DEF or pay 500 Life Points, or destroy this card.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Traps']

y8GLlBx.jpg

UltimateDefenseForce_zps23679ec7.jpg

DmyNXm1.jpg

[/spoiler]

U know all of ur crituques are from new members xP. Looks like a seed of a great idea, but there are a lot of problems.
1. ........u need better pictures o.0, try this link [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/273595-good-places-to-find-pics-for-your-card-needs/"]http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/273595-good-places-to-find-pics-for-your-card-needs/[/url]
2. OCG (official Card Grammar) way off, i can't help you here (as i am too lazy to redo all the cards) but this will be learned in time (lol i sound like a sterotypical kung fu teacher)
3. Some of these cards need to be balanced, some are too oped while others just way too weak.

Anyways, try to work on these cards and then I'm SURE they'll be great. Not a bad start though.

[quote name='EpicBoss99' timestamp='1342914328' post='5984950']
:(

i dont know OCG. I thought I was doing it right...

But, I guess u are the Expert.
[/quote]
That's an overstatement, i am not an expert. For the OCG thing, i remember seeing guides on this site. I forgot where but u can trying hunting it down.

[quote name='Kvn523' timestamp='1342940749' post='5985296']
That's an overstatement, i am not an expert. For the OCG thing, i remember seeing guides on this site. I forgot where but u can trying hunting it down.
[/quote]
[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/162881-the-ocg-grammar-card-presentation-thread/"]*Click*[/url]

As for your cards, a couple in particular bother me.
1. Ultimate emerald Dragon - The Synchro Material part. Remove the '1', and switch the monster order. Tuner always goes first.
2. Emerald Dragon of Doom - It's generally the rule of thumb to never exceed 5000 original ATK. Plus, you made him invincible. That's bad design. You should probably put it in the 'Any Other' section if you plan to do that.
3. Speed training - You probably shouldn't use the word "Tribute" so much, that doesn't work for Spell/Trap cards. That's also a pretty odd [b]field[/b] card, but meh.
So yeah, these need improvement but you're getting there. Atleast you're showing [i]some[/i] imagination. Just try to avoid so much attack boosting, because in today's current Meta, boosts are near useless.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah OCG needs fixing. Some seem a bit weird and I'm not sure how well they would really run together, but most are okay cards. The Fusion, however, is way OP'd and would be emergency banned the second it was released. But keep trying my friend! I'll help with the OCG if you need it. (but you really should learn it yourself)

Archived