Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Official One Piece Anime & Manga Discussion Thread

one piece luffy

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
2824 replies to this topic

Flame Dragon

Flame Dragon

Pokemon Breeder

• Super Moderators
  • 23,835 posts
    Last Visit 40 minutes ago
I am so here for watching all the characters Luffy has helped interact.

If anyone is willing to trade me a HA Venipede, HA Ducklett, and/or HA Emolga in Gen 6? I'd be your best friend forever.
cZx2XQg.png
FC: 0989-1906-1912

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • 20,392 posts
    Last Visit Today, 06:18 PM
  • Alias:Shradow

Break the Rule And Do Image On

Yx32dEY.gif

Melkor

Melkor

• Night's Watch

• 13,676 posts
    Last Visit 32 minutes ago
  • Discord:#0196
  • Spouse:Fate

DhRiqWkXcAAZofU.jpg

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Flame Dragon

Flame Dragon

Pokemon Breeder

• Super Moderators
  • 23,835 posts
    Last Visit 40 minutes ago
That image is amazing. Man, this arc is going to be a trip.

If anyone is willing to trade me a HA Venipede, HA Ducklett, and/or HA Emolga in Gen 6? I'd be your best friend forever.
cZx2XQg.png
FC: 0989-1906-1912

Shradow

Shradow

Funky Party Person

• Legendary Members
  • 20,392 posts
    Last Visit Today, 06:18 PM
  • Alias:Shradow
It's pretty insane that before chapter 909, it'd been 813 days since we got to see this part of the crew.

Wano looks gorgeous and Zoro already finding himself in a bind was so funny and badass, but I really miss Reverie already. There was such massively important and interesting info we were getting, as well as fantastic character interactions. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I hope we don't follow Wano for too long at this time. Hopefully we jump back to Reverie soon so it can be finished (since I'm assuming it's not done yet) before Wano gets fully going.

I wonder if Zoro could make up a story that he's a descendant of Ryuma to explain why he has Shusui, given how similar they look:
1GGSmim.png

Break the Rule And Do Image On

Yx32dEY.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users