Official One Piece Anime & Manga Discussion Thread

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one question that this flashback arc raises for me is: Where is Sabo in the present timeline?

Captain of his own crew?

Dead?

King of Goa?

A member of the Resistance alongside Dragon?

I'm sure we'll get the answer soon. If I were to guess I'd say we'll get a few more chapters worth of flash back and then get back to the main story. From their I think we'll really start moving around chapter 600.

Seems like this Flashback arc is pretty much done' date=' maybe just one more chapter in it.

Ace probably would have done as Sabo asked anyways, but i think it made Ace that much more determined to do it.

[/quote']

Yea, but I want to know what's going to happen next.

Also I hate how often One Piece goes on breaks.

which one peice' date=' the good one or the bad one?

[/quote']

By bad bad one do you mean 4Kids version? If you do I like to think that that version doesn't exist.

• 2 weeks later...

Bumpin'.

Probably already been discussed, but isn't it strange that Ace, who acts more like Dragon than Roger, is Roger's son, but Luffy acts more like Garp and Roger, but is Dragon's son, and Garp is Dragon's father but acts a lot like Roger? It just makes me "WTF?" a little.

Bumpin'.

Probably already been discussed' date=' but isn't it strange that Ace, who acts more like Dragon than Roger, is Roger's son, but Luffy acts more like Garp and Roger, but is Dragon's son, and Garp is Dragon's father but acts a lot like Roger? It just makes me "WTF?" a little.

[/quote']

A little. But remember we don't have much info on Dragon.

New chapter was great. Got a full view of Luffy's life and how he and Ace got so close.

Bumpin'.

Probably already been discussed' date=' but isn't it strange that Ace, who acts more like Dragon than Roger, is Roger's son, but Luffy acts more like Garp and Roger, but is Dragon's son, and Garp is Dragon's father but acts a lot like Roger? It just makes me "WTF?" a little.

[/quote']

A little. But remember we don't have much info on Dragon.

True, but then again all of the info and memories of Dragon have shown him as a serious, non-smiling hardass. Ace is more like him, but Ace is more sarcastic, and when he smiles, he doesn't smile much like Garp, Roger, or Luffy. It's more like "I'm going to kick your ass and I know it."

i only just stared readin the one piece manga its actually fair funny in some parts' date=' thought it would have been crap only onto chapter 43 though =(

[/quote']

One Piece is one of, if not my all time fav series and the further into it you get the better it becomes. Trust, me, while it takes some time time to read it all, it's well worth it.

i only just stared readin the one piece manga its actually fair funny in some parts' date=' thought it would have been crap only onto chapter 43 though =(

[/quote']

One Piece is one of, if not my all time fav series and the further into it you get the better it becomes. Trust, me, while it takes some time time to read it all, it's well worth it.

[/quote']

yea its actually really good how they alkl have different objectives, so it leads to more villains and stuff like that

[/quote']

yea its actually really good how they alkl have different objectives, so it leads to more villains and stuff like that

indeed it is. its about time for the Straw Hats to reunite. anyone else think Luffy will have Hancock, Jimbei, and or Perona for his crew? or mabye that one girl that Hancock turned to stone, but was turned back to normal after Luffy asked Hancock to restore her? I think her name was Margrett or something.....

indeed it is. its about time for the Straw Hats to reunite. anyone else think Luffy will have Hancock' date=' Jimbei, and or Perona for his crew? or mabye that one girl that Hancock turned to stone, but was turned back to normal after Luffy asked Hancock to restore her? I think her name was Margrett or something.....

[/quote']

If anything it's going to be Jimbei, but I have doubts.

The manga was better for the first five or so volumes' date=' then it got so frickin boring. The anime never got boring though. Funimation rocks, dubbing was awesome.

My favorite characters were Sanji, Frankie, Captain Kuro, Django, Bon Clay and Ace

[/quote']

How can the manga get boring and not the anime. The anime comes right from the manga.

Any way new chapter is finally out.

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/71384529/1

Was good and we are finally going to start to see the other members of the crew. Also we finally learn what Kuma before separating the Straw Hats.

He was helping them to escape

lol im up to chapter 229 =( still got ages to go its suchy a funny read though the faces they pull in the manga are soo funny

EG:

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/229/02/

lol at luffy and usopp

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/279/16/

Nothing beats that face.

Almost caught up. Currently on the lesbian island arc.

Such a nice arc. The next couple is when things get really interesting.

Archived