Official One Piece Anime & Manga Discussion Thread

lol im up to chapter 229 =( still got ages to go its suchy a funny read though the faces they pull in the manga are soo funny

EG:

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/229/02/

lol at luffy and usopp

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/279/16/

Nothing beats that face.

Almost caught up. Currently on the lesbian island arc.

Such a nice arc. The next couple is when things get really interesting.

lol it's a good read for sure

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THANK YOU! I've been looking for this all day! And Kuma IS STILL NOT FULLY TURNED TO THE MARINES?! As well' date=' I think that shady character with Robin is Sabo(Prediction!) [b']And for the last page, I think it may come with Buggy's new poster.[/b]

No. Buggy will be asked if he want to be the new Shicibukai because there is to much empty spot:

1. Jimbei has gone rouge,

2. Moria is killed by Bellamy,

3. Blackbeard betray the Marine, and

4. One spot empty because of Crocodile.

PS: Did Sanji really become an Okama? Because he already cross-dressing in the previous chapters. If it true, then Luffy and Zoro must protect their asses in the night. Shishishi... :mrgreen:

THANK YOU! I've been looking for this all day! And Kuma IS STILL NOT FULLY TURNED TO THE MARINES?! As well' date=' I think that shady character with Robin is Sabo(Prediction!) [b']And for the last page, I think it may come with Buggy's new poster.[/b]

No. Buggy will be asked if he want to be the new Shicibukai because there is to much empty spot:

PS: Did Sanji really become an Okama? Because he already cross-dressing in the previous chapters. If it true, then Luffy and Zoro must protect their asses in the night. Shishishi... :mrgreen:

It was Doflamingo. Bellamy was some random lower-ranked dude in Doflamingo's service.

In any case, I can't even keep track of everything that's happening anymore...

doubt it. Moria's death was never confirmed if I recall. besides I though Hancock left the Shicibukai when she began to help Luffy? that only leaves Kuma and Donquihote. besides I'm still waiting for Hancock, Margrete, Perona, and or Jimbei to join Luffy's crew. I perdict Vivi will play an important role again soon.

wait a minute, why did Doflamingo have someone kill Moria?

I was thinking that too for some reason.

Crocs spot is Blackbeards, so it's only 2. Also we don't know for sure if Moria is dead.

I don't think Sanji became an Okama.

In any case' date=' I can't even keep track of everything that's happening anymore...

[/quote']

What don't you get? IMO, everything beens straightforward. Right now the only thing that we don't know is what's in the newspaper, and I'm sure we'll learn about it in the next chapter.

doubt it. Moria's death was never confirmed if I recall. besides I though Hancock left the Shicibukai when she began to help Luffy? that only leaves Kuma and Donquihote. besides I'm still waiting for Hancock' date=' Margrete, Perona, and or Jimbei to join Luffy's crew. I perdict Vivi will play an important role again soon.

[/quote']

Hancock is still a Warlord. No one knows that she's helping Luffy.

Flamingo "killed" Moria himself.

In any case' date=' I can't even keep track of everything that's happening anymore...

[/quote']

What don't you get? IMO, everything beens straightforward. Right now the only thing that we don't know is what's in the newspaper, and I'm sure we'll learn about it in the next chapter.

I understand what's happening perfectly, it's just that there's something kept secret from the reader on almost every other page. For example, what exactly the "stunt" Luffy pulled is is currently being hidden, but everyone in the manga's talking about it. What's in the message for Buggy is hidden. What exactly Kuma's doing, marching towards the Sunny like that is a secret. What finally happened to Moria, while one can figure it out, is kept a secret and is bugging me, as that may mean something. Etcetera, etcetera.

[/quote']

I understand what's happening perfectly, it's just that there's something kept secret from the reader on almost every other page. For example, what exactly the "stunt" Luffy pulled is is currently being hidden, but everyone in the manga's talking about it. What's in the message for Buggy is hidden. What exactly Kuma's doing, marching towards the Sunny like that is a secret. What finally happened to Moria, while one can figure it out, is kept a secret and is bugging me, as that may mean something. Etcetera, etcetera.

We'll get the answer to the Luffy and Buggy thing very soon (one or two more chapters).

As for Kuma, I'm guessing that he has become a full cyborg and is going to try to destroy the Sunny.

The Moria is going to be keep secret for a little while.

And all these things is meant to make you keep reading.

I was thinking that too for some reason.

Crocs spot is Blackbeards, so it's only 2. Also we don't know for sure if Moria is dead.

I don't think Sanji became an Okama.

[/quote']

doubt it. Moria's death was never confirmed if I recall. besides I though Hancock left the Shicibukai when she began to help Luffy? that only leaves Kuma and Donquihote. besides I'm still waiting for Hancock' date=' Margrete, Perona, and or Jimbei to join Luffy's crew. I perdict Vivi will play an important role again soon.

[/quote']

Hancock is still a Warlord. No one knows that she's helping Luffy.

Flamingo "killed" Moria himself.

Sanji admitted in Chapter 593 that he was a "Man among men who loves the ladies" So that thing in an earlier chapter was probably against his will. As I am too, Jord. Also, the freaking Devil Fruit he ate did that, FD. And a certain few know Luffy's being helped.

There are 3 mysteries now in the last chapter:

1. Luffy doing something that's worth having as the newspaper headline.

2. Marine letter to Buggy.

3. Kuma visited Shakky in Shambodia Island.

My theories is:

1. Luffy learn to control his Haki by defeating someone from the Marine.

2. Buggy is asked to be one of the Shichibukai.

3. Kuma is already become a full pledged Pacifista Cyborg and kill Shakky, Duval, Hachi, and destroyed the Thousand Sunny. Camie and Pappagg escaped by sheer chance.

My theories is:

1. Luffy learn to control his Haki by defeating someone from the Marine. Quite Possible' date=' but he is on Amazon Lily, recovering. So that is very hard to believe.[/b']

2. Buggy is asked to be one of the Shichibukai. I had that idea too.

3. Kuma is already become a full pledged Pacifista Cyborg and kill Shakky, Duval, Hachi, and destroyed the Thousand Sunny. Camie and Pappagg escaped by sheer chance. No such thing, bud. Remember, Kuma actually asked Shakky if she was an ally. That won't happen what you just said.

My opinions put on the post in bold.

But dude, it is rare for someone to die unless it's a flashback. In fact, only Ace has died in anything but a flashback. It's a slim chance even Duval was killed, but still, it may happen. I'm just doubting the odds. But Oda may have done that.

My theories is:

1. Luffy learn to control his Haki by defeating someone from the Marine. Quite Possible' date=' but he is on Amazon Lily, recovering. So that is very hard to believe.[/b']

2. Buggy is asked to be one of the Shichibukai. I had that idea too.

3. Kuma is already become a full pledged Pacifista Cyborg and kill Shakky, Duval, Hachi, and destroyed the Thousand Sunny. Camie and Pappagg escaped by sheer chance. No such thing, bud. Remember, Kuma actually asked Shakky if she was an ally. That won't happen what you just said.

My opinions put on the post in bold.

But dude, it is rare for someone to die unless it's a flashback. In fact, only Ace has died in anything but a flashback. It's a slim chance even Duval was killed, but still, it may happen. I'm just doubting the odds. But Oda may have done that.

You said: "Remember, Kuma actually asked Shakky if she was an ally."

[spoiler=[b]And you are wrong. Shakky is the one who said: "You're an "ally", aren't you?"]

2ag9shx.jpg

Indeed it's rare for a character died in OP because the OP manga is for children and teen. But there is a possibility that Shakky, Duval and Hachi be killed because PX-0 (Kuma) is a super-cyborg that can shoot Lazor like Kizaru and possess the Nikyu-Nikyu Devil Fruit. And Rayleigh is nowhere near them to defend it.

You know, I'm really interested for when they get to meet Dr. Vegapunk. When will it happen? I've been excited for them to learn the secret of the Devil Fruit for so long, now!!

Also, to useoftheforcehan on the idea that Shakky, Duval and Hachi will die next week: remember Pell. Nothing shall ever make you for get Pell's non-death. You may not be able to survive giant magma punches through your chest in this story, but you sure as hell can survive super-huge explosions and laser beams.

...I hope.

My theories is:

1. Luffy learn to control his Haki by defeating someone from the Marine.

2. Buggy is asked to be one of the Shichibukai.

3. Kuma is already become a full pledged Pacifista Cyborg and kill Shakky' date=' Duval, Hachi, and destroyed the Thousand Sunny. Camie and Pappagg escaped by sheer chance.

[/quote']

1) That's as good a guess as any.

2) A lot of people are thinking that for some reason.

3)Shakky is likely VERY strong so she should be able to fight of Kuma to some level. As for the Sunny, I can't see that be destroyed based on the event of how they got it.

Also' date=' to useoftheforcehan on the idea that Shakky, Duval and Hachi will die next week: remember Pell. Nothing shall ever make you for get Pell's non-death. You may not be able to survive giant magma punches through your chest in this story, but you sure as hell can survive super-huge explosions and laser beams.

[/quote']

Did anyone ever ask Oda how he didn't die? That is something I can see being in the SBS. For some reason as happy I am that he didn't die, it still bugs me that that was done.

Archived