1st card: Who in the hell would use this over Mirror Force? (Pharaoh's throne tune) So basically, it can negate the attack of one WATER or one Thunder-type monster. It's creative, granted, but who would use this? It's weak, overly situational and it's outclassed by literally every other negate attack cards. Even Negate Attack sees more use than this.

2nd card: It's OP'dness blew my mind. So basically, just by controlling 3 Machines (which is easy nowadays, trust me.) you force the opponent to lose everything they has and 95% of the time, this means game over. Horrifyingly broken.

3rd card: This card is like shooting a person by putting the gun to your head in hope it might hit your target after killing yourself. It clears the field, then you are open for attack. The only deck that can benefit from this would be Dark Worlds, and that would need a rather amazing hand if you want to pull that combo off.

4th card: Yeah. Again, who would use this? Revealing your hand to your opponent is the worst thing you can ever do in YGO. It basically means the opponent will know your strategy, allowing them to counter your plans. It allows for your opponent to play cards such as Mind Crush to the point of it being game breaking. Yeah, UP'd.

Overall: Save for the 2nd card, your cards are either UP'd, or UP'd and situational. You need to learn more about game balance before posting in the RC. The RC is a place for Realistic and Balanced cards which Konami might print if they got very drunk. If your cards are made just for fun, I recommend posting them in the Any Other Cards forum. The critics there are less harsh and you can post whatever you want without fear of critics bashing you. (Unless you make something with 9999 ATK) Here's a suggestion, learn today's meta and card balance before posting in the RC again.

P.S: Don't go saying "But the picture is great, right?" for me, pictures don't make a card unless it's a monster. But yeah, I gotta say, it fits the card well.
P.P.S: Post the lore under the card next time.
P.P.P.S: Stop overreacting to "mean people." They're not mean, they're just being a critic. Plus, that makes you look like an 8 year old.

Electric Water thingy: A Type/Attribute specific attack negation that leaves the monster dead. It's outclassed by a plethora of cards, including Mirror Force, D. Prison, and even the likes of Sakuretsu Armor and Negate Attack. Type and/or Attribute-specific cards are really situational and good ones have good effects, good enough to make them side-materials if the current format makes them good side-materials.

Rocket Rampage: This gives Gadgets a totally one-sided field nuke that they can pull off rather easily. Field nuking effects such as these need decent prerequisites and/or restrictions in order to not be broken, and having 3 Machines isn't good enough.

Nuclear Bomb: More balanced since you end up losing your Hand, but there's one thing you missed: Since this card [i]discards[/i] your Hand and not [i]sends them to the Graveyard[/i], this would activate the effects of Dark Worlds, meaning you can play this, and use a bunch of Dark Worlds to take advantage of the empty field and ravage your opponent. But then again, if you didn't have that, then you would have a Field Nuke that leaves you in a usually worse position than you started, because. in the aftermath, you would have 1000 less life points and absolutely no cards at all.

Hand Block: Once-per-turn attacking negation is rather meh and underclassed. The best single-attack-negating card in this game is [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Scrap-Iron_Scarecrow"]this card[/url]. If you want a good single-attack-negating card, make it better than that.

Edit: Hanzo'd by Kotaro. /Nobody gets it.

[color=#000000][b]1st card: Outclassed by almost all attack-negating card, (Mirror force, sakuretsu armor, negate attack etc.) 2/10[/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]2nd card: OP'd as F***,way too easy to use. 1/10[/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]3rd card: what is this? it would NEVER see any use at all. 1/10[/b][/color]
[color=#000000][b]4th card: no one would use it because it would reveal their strategy. 1/10[/b][/color]

[color=#000000][b]overall: 5/40=1/8[/b][/color]

Archived