Dem Dere Spirit Monsters (May Be OP)

Dubar

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/CVpVx.jpg[/img][/center]
[center][color=#696969]This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to its owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Summoned you can Special Summon 1 Spirit monster from your Hand ignoring the summoning condition. During the End Phase of the turn this effect is activated: Halve your Life Points[/color][/center]

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/a60Eb.jpg[/img][/center]
[center][color=#daa520]This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to its owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up.When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, destroy 2 cards on your opponent's side of the field.[/color][/center]
[center]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Gw2HB.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][color=#ff0000]This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to its owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Summoned you can add 1 Spirit monster from your Deck to your Hand. Once per turn during your Main Phase: You can pay half your Life Points to Normal Summon 1 extra monster.[/color][/center]

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/BojHT.jpg[/img][/center]
[center][color=#800080]This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to its owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. Once per turn you can pay 1000 life points to Special Summon 1 level 3 or lower banished Monster Card. It is destroyed during the End Phase of this turn.[/color][/center]

i think i got messed up on the ocg by summoning conditions i thought it ment effects that allow the card to summon
only in a particular way..i was tryna make somethin like summoner of illusions but can someone correct me on bong

Since the special summon effect ignores the normal restriction for bouncing back to the hand in the end phase, and would mostly be used on the two tribute monsters, the cost for the special summoned card is quite fair. seeing as, Hino-whatever it is, Yamata dragon, and the card you made are powerful enough to justify the life point cost. And yes, you got the wording right on the special summon effect as far as i know.

Second card, is fine. Decent effect for a two tributer that bounces.

3rd card... I don't really understand. What you have done is create Levinar the sea dragon, in spirit form, with a life point cost. It would have a purpose in other decks, but... not in a spirit deck. But then, spirit decks are hard to do.

Looking forwards to seeing what other stuff you add. Pretty good work so far.

[quote name='HiveNet' timestamp='1343334370' post='5989558']
I'm confused??? What happened.???

Also, Rabbit does not need more support.... It really, really doesn't...
[/quote]
HAHAHAH . What Rabbit needs is to get Banned! hahahaha

Anyways, what happened is that I tired to sent a comment and it appeared repeatedly 56.2136546 times, so I have to edit my post :s

There is no reason a card like Rescue Rabbit needs to exist, if there are ANY good rank 4s. I don't know why anybody would ever think that card is good design. The funny thing is, its not even as powerful as some people believe, because often you just end up drawing into the normal monsters, but the design is just so luck-sackish its not even funny.

A few things though. Quantic Gravetat the Spiritual Connecter is going to get insane play in Wind Ups. We don't need any more things that support hand discard loops. It has all the advantages of Marauding Captain (can be used whenever) and all the advantages of junk forward (can still normal summon and get the effect of things like Tour Guide). The only disadvantage is that you have to pay half your Life Points, and this is not an issue when the opponent has discarded their entire hand already. Bump it up to a level 4 and its fixed.

[quote name='thekazu4u' timestamp='1343354683' post='5989816']
There is no reason a card like Rescue Rabbit needs to exist, if there are ANY good rank 4s. I don't know why anybody would ever think that card is good design. The funny thing is, its not even as powerful as some people believe, because often you just end up drawing into the normal monsters, but the design is just so luck-sackish its not even funny.

A few things though. Quantic Gravetat the Spiritual Connecter is going to get insane play in Wind Ups. We don't need any more things that support hand discard loops. It has all the advantages of Marauding Captain (can be used whenever) and all the advantages of junk forward (can still normal summon and get the effect of things like Tour Guide). The only disadvantage is that you have to pay half your Life Points, and this is not an issue when the opponent has discarded their entire hand already. Bump it up to a level 4 and its fixed.
[/quote]

makes sense

Archived