Structure Deck Idea. Here's a SINGLE.

I won't give any hints about the aim of the deck but here's a single. He's the high-mid tier monster of the Deck.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/gKpBC.jpg[/img]

Rate? Critique!
Artisitic Credits: The esteemed artists of Duel Masters the TCG(still circulates in Japan)

>>> Also Check Out my newest FIRE Archetype= The Pyrokinetics [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/286975-a-new-psychic-archetype-a-fire-one-part-1the-base-monsters/"]http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/286975-a-new-psychic-archetype-a-fire-one-part-1the-base-monsters/[/url]

So, it spins a card, special summons itself out, but only when they Special Summon, and it has to be a single monster.

Well, I am sure that could seriously rain on Laggia's parade.

Lets put it this way: I love it. Literally every thing about it is amazingly well designed. Its treated as a dragon... when in your Hand, Field and Graveyard. No fufu/5 headed dragon insanity. Great. Its a hand trap, that stops Special Summons and puts a 2200 ATKer out as well, at the odd price of Banishing a spell. About the only suggestion I have is: Why not let it activate on first turn and allow it to banish a spell from your hand as well? If it banished from hand, it might take away from some of the insanity people are able to pull off first turn on their first turn if they go first while they think the opponent can't do anything to defend himself.

Other than that I really like it. Its technically a +0 except when used against Synchro/Xyz it has very serious options.

I didn't want t to be too powerful. It can bounce out a synchro, a six samurai(the effectiveness can be debateable on this one), a Darkness Metal, Horus, Five-Headed, Synchro, or Xyz. It has plenty of options. I want certain cards in the deck to put Spell to the grave(not many Spell searchers out there). As I introduce more we'll see about it.

Thank you for your Feedback ^.^ .

Thing is, making it work from hand really wouldn't make it any more -powerful- really, so much as it would make it work in first turn, which if you go second, your opponent already has too big of a bonus.

Also, just clearing up one thing I don't think you know: The way you worded it, if it spun a Synchro/Xyz/token (anything that doesn't go back to hand) it would then NOT special summon itself out. Just making sure you know :)

[quote name='YoungPrinceDeshwitat' timestamp='1343512851' post='5991291']
There is that, done purposefully X) . I suppose I could.
[/quote]
Good. If you intended it to be able to both spin (for a +1 or more against synchros) and Special Summon itself, that could be OP'd. Plus, what is sort of interesting about the way you designed it is it can essentially keep all Synchros and/or Xyzs off the field while it is in the hand, if you never Special Summon it and if you have enough spells in the GY. Not sure which is more OP'd, but we need more anti-special-summon shiz.

Making it work on first turn though would be a definate improvement IMO.

Archived