Photon Papilloperative

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1343494932' post='5991049']
I prefer this because I need the position change a lot more than the almost-solely Zenmaines Killer. Corn just... sits there a lot.
[/quote]
It's also anti-Reaper and Marshy when they've already been flipped, but other than that it's extremely situational.

I just called by it orginal name .-. as its not a mouthful to say.

Anyways, love using card when I have it partnered up with Shark drake/Excalibur. Of course Its flipped over plenty of marshmallons to turn them into my monster's punching bag which is funny as hell. Anyways, I normally run at least 1 of these in my extra deck because I love the effect.

[quote name='Koloktos' timestamp='1343510884' post='5991270']
Besides, if Konami does make S/T support for Butterspies, it is going to feel uncomfortable to put in "Butterspy" or "Papilloperative".
[/quote]

But Photon Papilloperative isn't a Butterspy card at all. Butterspies were originally "Phantom Butterfly Assassin"s.
Photon Papilloperative was just "Photon Butterfly assassin". No "Phantom" there.

[quote name='Mysty' timestamp='1343511057' post='5991273']
But Photon Papilloperative isn't a Butterspy card at all. Butterspies were originally "Phantom Butterfly Assassin"s.
Photon Papilloperative was just "Photon Butterfly assassin". No "Phantom" there.
[/quote]

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin_Gate

Says otherwise. Just saying.

[quote name='Mysty' timestamp='1343511057' post='5991273']
[/quote]

It's not the Phantom that is important, but rather the "Butterfly Assassin" part that is. Both those 2 monsters and the Xyz are "Butterfly Assassin"s in the OCG. If you try to put them in TCG, then they will have to do that hated "add two different names in there because we changed the OCG name".

Archived